Joe Jonas Virgin American Launch Party

62bf49ecabf411e28a6522000a9f17d4_7
FFN_RIA_VirginAmerican_Party_042213_51075990

Joe Jonas attended the Virgin America Launch Party at The Chandelier in the Cosmopolitan Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on April 22, 2013 with his lovely girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler. Photos: FameFlynet.

the person who say that he looks gay the person have illnes in her brain well i dont know why she came up with this what a loser

blanda is very lucky………….omg he’s very handsome

maybe hes still a virgin

Nooooo I hate his haircut! it’s too short. He has a thin face,so it makes his face look different. Why joe why? he looks nice with long curls

He looks ok,but the attention,as usual,is on his gf being there. He’s tarnishing his reputation and interest, by bringing her along to every event. Such a shame,that he’s letting this happen.He’s so in love that he can’t see it. She is using him to put her name out there.Joe is so gullible. I wonder how Nick and Kevin feel about her.Obviously his band mates and friends won’t say anything,but suck up to her because she’s dating him lol lame ass people like Jlanda! annoy me.

Please! this work? this is him partying and having fun,and just showing his face! come on joe! he’s just doing events and promotions.When is he going to WORK? I bet no one cares about him,that’s why. They (richard branson/Virgin Airlines) just want his name for the younger fans

He looks different.I like his hair better when it’s longer

I bet she is also working for him. I know it looks professional and work like to have a girl by your side.That’s the celeb life.Look at Richard Branson,he always loves to be around woman.So I bet that’s why she went.It’s still annoying to have to see her all the time,and to keep having her face everywhere.I also don’t think she minds all the attention,it helps get her name and face out there,BUT if! for some reason they break up,it’ll be Blanda who? she’ll have to do things on her OWN again,without joe there to help her

GET OUT HATERS…..D*MN

FULL PICTURE OF Nick Jonas’s HUGE bubble butt:https://t.co/gS9YayRDLV

FULL PICTURE OF Nick Jonas’s HUGE bubble butt:https://t.co/gS9YayRDLV

FULL PICTURE OF Nick Jonas’s HUGE bubble butt: https://t.co/gS9YayRDLV

FULL PICTURE OF Nick Jonas’s HUGE bubble butt: https://t.co/gS9YayRDLV

FULL PICTURE OF Nick Jonas’s HUGE bubble butt: https://t.co/gS9YayRDLV

FULL PICTURE OF Nick Jonas’s HUGE bubble butt: https://t.co/gS9YayRDLV

It’s a public site so ANYONE can come here and give their opinions. Don’t like it,go the fuck away then!! twat

Idk what you guys are talking about, he looks really handsome & of course oceanup would pick a bad picture at the top lol

guys show some respect..

• OCEANUP

he already got laid lmao

he used to be attractive!!! Look at him now… ://

wow joe jonas he is very actractive he is soooooooo gorgeous

shut up you hater joe jonas is sooooooo actractive if you dont like him well what are you doing here?

he is not ugly but he does look gay

Maybe it’s the haircut? He looked better when he was at Coachella w/Nick. They both looked great.

They all look very robotic and stiff

haha he looks gay? what the fuck are you talking about he is gorgeous and i know that you are taking drugs thats why you talk like that

SHUT UP HATERS IF YOU DONT LIKE JOE JONAS SO WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE IF YOU TALK MEAN THING ABOUT HIM THATS REDICULOUS

Joe changed too and it was for the worse. Joe got a bad influence around him. He is just HGH all the time. I feel sorry for him.

Apr 23, 2013 @ 01:21 pm
    OCEANUP READ THIS EXCLUSIVE: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/04/joe-jonas-girlfriend-using-him

Wow people are so pathetic trying to ruin Joes relationship. You haters don’t give up do you?

• xAskTaylorx

Is. That. Half. Of. Her. Shirt. Ripped. Off?!? 0___o Like to show some of her chest?!?

HATERS OUT OF HERE HAHAHA CALL JOE UGLY? BITCH PLEASE HE IS SO DAM GORGEOUS

Apr 23, 2013 @ 02:04 pm
    Blanda Eggenschwiler is a fucking famewhore. Karma is bitch, drug dealer, your own friend is who betrayed you.

More like the “fans” that hate him are trying to spread bad rumors about them in hopes they break up. Hope karma bites you all in the ass. Hope Joe recognizes that Kat girl during meet and greet.

OCEANUP CHECK THIS NEW BI SOLVED ABOUT JOE AND HIS FAMEWHORE DRUG DEALER:

(replying to this) – Apr 23, 2013 @ 02:52 pm

Think there is a lot of truth in your comments and I think even though we are sometimes critical of his choices we just want to see him with the right person who will not take advantage of him.
    _________

THIS, he deserves much better than a fame whore

Apr 23, 2013 @ 03:07 pm
    (replying to this) – Apr 23, 2013 @ 02:52 pm

_________

THIS, he deserves much better than a fame whore

He deserves better than having you idiots as fans.

If the Blanda’s friend was talking to a gossip website, why didn’t she or he give their name? Or even where they know her from?

hahaha good one

U G L Y and this not hate it’s an opinion

He’s better looking than Nick for sure.

Guys do you even hear yourselves? It’s not your life to decide how much Joe and Blanda get to spend together, it’s their relationship. I don’t get why fans feel entitled to decide who they should date, and how long they should be together. You’re not the one dating her GTFO, Joe doesn’t go around telling you who you should date or not.

ew his hair. he doesn’t look good aynmore. sorry not sorry

Joe 2011 & first half of 2012>>>>>>>>>>Joe 2013

Apr 23, 2013 @ 06:02 am
    ew his hair. he doesn’t look good aynmore. sorry not sorry

Joe 2011 & first half of 2012>>>>>>>>>>Joe 2013

I hated his Fastlife hair. My favorite Joe hairstyle was the long hair when they were big circa 2007-2009 whether it was straight or curly. On Nick too, I liked his longer hair better. His early 2012 haircut was good too.

I don’t dislike his haircut, the lenght is fine, it’s more the way it’s styled to the side. It’s basically the same lenght as early 2012.

And not to mention he probably looks better in person/motion. Joe and Nick tend to look bad in pictures, they’re not photogenic. So I can’t really judge the hair for now unless I see a video.

@CWYWF: First official shot of @nickjonas from the set of #CWYWF – reviewing the motorcycle he will be using in the film http://t.co/bZRuOKj74l

Actually I take it back I also loved his Fastlife hair, just not in pictures, in videos and in person the hair looked nice.

Joe is a very sensitive guy,and I think he gets too attached and relys too much when he’s in a relationship.He becomes clingy,and he thinks with his heart,not his head.He never sees the bad in people,so they can do no wrong in his eyes,especially when it’s someone he has become pretty serious with.His friends are also a big factor,but come on,they’ll support him no matter who he dates.The thing is only Joe can figure things out on his own. No one can change his mind,but himself. Love them or not,nothing is going to change anything.Joe can only figure things out by himself,as painful as it is.I do fear that their being so attached at the hip,is not healthy,but I just hope they know what they’re doing,that’s all.Joe needs to man up at times.He doesn’t like confrontations or sticking up for himself,so he gets used a lot I’m sure.. so sad,but I’m just like him,so it’s hard to watch sometimes

He looks handsome.

Joe’s stylist hates him? Who recommended this new hairstyle to Joe? He looks bad, if the purpose was to make Joe look more older, they succeeded. Poor boy. his hair is too short and that hairstyle to the side, bad.

Lol @ the bitter people that hate the fact that Joe is dating Blanda. Get over it, kiddies.

Are u a troll because…

He looks handsome as hell.

Look at this photo of Joe in his best moment:

This was just a year ago and you can see the big difference now. his face looked healthy, fresh and young with flawless skin and a great hairstyle

His face is so worn out due to excesses (alcohol, cigars, weed, maybe coke too). Joe has visible wrinkles on his forehead and dark circles. Joe only cares about partying.

Apr 23, 2013 @ 07:14 am
    Look at this photo of Joe in his best moment:

He looks hot as hell. Are you high? Oh wait you’re the Blanda hater with Tourette’s syndrome.

I wonder if Joe will start using botox as his drug dealer

I wonder if Joe will start using botox as his drug dealer

Joe has always had that scar on his face, so haters you are so behind if you’re going to hate him because of it now. I’m so glad Joe blocked kat and queenbeefame for hating on him and his girlfriend.

Glad he’s realizing that haters are part of the fanbase too.

Guess what? No matter what you say he’s still dating Blanda. Kiddies your opinions are so irrelevant.

If he is blocking fans who don’t like his behavior lately and don’t like the satan worshiper, then Joe would have to block 65% of the Jonas fan base

Apr 23, 2013 @ 07:29 am

Anyone that hates on him is not a fan.

Joe is not ugly, but Joe doesn’t look good as he used to be and that is a fact. This is not just an opinion from fans, the media also said Joe was no longer the hottest Jonas. The fashion blogs same. He isn’t the guy with great style anymore. Now Nick is the hottest Jonas for the media and fans

Apr 23, 2013 @ 07:30 am

Apr 23, 2013 @ 07:29 am

Anyone that hates on him is not a fan.
    ____

If a fan doesn’t agree with the behavior of their idol, this does not mean to be a hater

Apr 23, 2013 @ 07:36 am

Saying someone is hotter is an opinion not a fact, and quiet frankly Joe and Nick have always had terrible fashion sense, Kevin has always dressed the best.

What behavior? Dating someone? Not being single? Hanging out with his girlfriend? That ‘terrible’ behavior warrants entitled fans trying to dictate who he should date and tweet him hateful things to him and the person he loves?

LOL Virgin is a brand. I have a virgin mobile phone.. ermergerd I must be a virgin. Dafuq man. But on a serious note.. the guys are doing great. Loving it.

I mean I know each boy has a psycho fan. Back when Nick was dating Delta, it was Eliza telling him he was ugly. Wonder who Kevin’s psycho fan is?

Joe looks so happy with Blanda. Shouldn’t fans like the fact that he’s happy instead of single and fucking around hanging out with shady friends?

Hey if you guys hate Joe so much & Blanda…. why don’t you become Nick fans….

Nick is single so you have no girlfriend to hate on & nothing to criticize since he’s perfect. It’s a win win situation for you guys!

Hey if you guys hate Joe so much & Blanda…. why don’t you become Nick fans….

LOL I already am now. I don’t care for Joe anymore

I don’t care if Nick dates,it’s WHO he dates.I aways hope she’ll be a good decent girl,who doesn’t use Nick and doesn’t look for attention,and gives him space and just a normal girl.If he finds someone like that,I’ll be happy!!

Sorry i don’t see that in Blanda! but it’s my opinion! leave me alone

Apr 23, 2013 @ 10:03 am
    Hey if you guys hate Joe so much & Blanda…. why don’t you become Nick fans….

LOL I already am now. I don’t care for Joe anymore

Sure that’s why you stalk Joes every move

No I don’t stalk his every move idiot.OU posts about him! and I have,like everyone,come on some of them to express MY OPINION!!!!

Apr 23, 2013 @ 10:38 am

I don’t care about 1D so I don’t go on their posts. So yeah whatever helps you sleep at night….

Honestly,I miss the old Joe so much.Since he’s been dating her,he’s changed.Sorry,but I have liked and supported some of his exes,but something doesn’t sit right with me,when it comes to her.Im not saying they aren’t in love,but it’s the way they act as a couple,that confuses me.Joe is different with her,not in a god way though

Sorry, but Joe is the same he’s always been. Same humble, sweet guy. If he is not very happy with some of his so called fans right now you brought it on yourself.

Janda going strong bitches