Selena Back In New York After Quickie Trip

More pix HERE!

SlimShady said:
    I tried really hard to like her, and I did. But now I’m starting to think shes just a two-faced puta, and I’m not the only one.

_______________

Please, before using the word ‘puta’ learn its meaning to use it properly. Thanks.

Please, calling Selena ‘puta’ is nothing but a proper use. Thanks.

now #PutaPutaSelena is trending in the Philippines!!

• SlimShady

SlimShady said:
    I tried really hard to like her, and I
    did. But now I’m starting to think
    shes just a two-faced puta, and I’m
    not the only one.
    _______________
    Please, before using the word ‘puta’
    learn its meaning to use it properly.
    Thanks.

Would you prefer cabron?

People in California have a “strange” sense of hot and cold.

I have two theories
    Selena and Justin are actually married and have been letting the media lie about what’s happening, to draw stress from Mandy cause she is pregnant again.

Selena and Justin are still not together but had to do The Key for Addidas campaign.

SlimShady said:

I don’t believe you ever gave Selena a chance. I think you have always blamed her for stealing Nick from Miley and will forever be bitter. Nuff Said

You’re out your mind with that first theory.
    But what key?

I think you have always blamed her for stealing Nick from Miley
    __

So she did.. Hmm. Well that changes things.

yeah from my bedroom. what’s your point?

Bedroom, alone, no friends, calling a person you don’t even know a hoe. Please, tell me when i should stop.

She looks perfect. Literally, nothing wrong with her.

• SubwayToVenus

you can like both miley and selena..

They don’t seem to get that.

gorgeous as usual

• jennygomez

gorgeous and flawless <3

• threelittlebirds

love those boots

She looks amazing, that outfit is gorg.

hoe

hoe

Now, why would you just call her a hoe? She’s covered up here, no? She’s a hoe because god forbid she MGHT be back with Justin? Like that doesn’t happen to a lot of people? Pretty sure you’re much more of a hoe than she’ll ever be, just saying. Even if you’re a guy, still a HOE. Bless Selena though, it’s crazy how she’s still so normal.

everyone knows she’s a hoe. you’re just a loser

everyone knows she’s a hoe. you’re just a loser

Says the person calling her a hoe from their bedroom…
    wow

• SlimShady

yeah from my bedroom. what’s your point?

Hi Hoe! It’s off to work you go! :-)

Well that makes two of us lol. She will dump Bieber very soon again and poor dude will be all fucked up again over her baby face

OCEANUP said:
    you can like both miley and selena..

True!! Both are perfect!!!

Same.

SlimShady said:

fuck yourself! puta tu!

Damn, lol.

Every sane person in the world knows to never do this. It’s like some fucking weird curse and most of the time the relationship fails.
    And we thought he was fucked up before. Next break up..

she is a two faced bitch

woah #SelenaIsAHoe is trending worldwide!!!

Great outfit, but I’m in NYC and it’s not really that cold here right now

• BrokenArrow

If it was someone else her fans would say that lol

• BrokenArrow

I love her boots i have similar boots but i dont wear them vey often.

• SlimShady

I don’t believe you ever gave Selena
    a chance. I think you have always
    blamed her for stealing Nick from
    Miley and will forever be bitter. Nuff
    Said

Gurl no. I hated Niley and the only thing Selena stole from Miley was her table scraps.

Please, tell me when i should stop.

You should stop. You just pointed out how the anon ‘is’ (no friends, alone) yet you don’t know her then proceed to point out how the anon doesn’t know Sel to call her a hoe. A bit of a contradiction there and to be frank neither of you know her to make any ‘yes she is’ ‘no she’s not’ claim. Maybe she’s a hoe maybe she’s not, we’ll never truly know.

mostly but i can call her a hoe by my definition of a hoe.

damn these trending topics don’t stop!

#SelHomaGoHoe

Yo, stay out of it.

WOW, can’t everyone just get along?! NOBODY ON HERE KNOWS SELENA AT ALL, so let’s jut talk about peace and love. And how adorable her outfit is. ;)

Yo, stay out of it.
    _

Comment section, I say what I want just like you.

That’s a half ass outfit (there, we talked about it).

• SubwayToVenus

Perf

Subway you should change you ickn to Selena, because you be all up in her ass.

Your* icon*

Same boots same scarf, yep she was with Justin.

SlimShady said:

LMFAO!
    I’m not agree but that’s hilarious, SlimShady.
    #SlimShadyForPresident

so cute

She just did need a bit of sex so she went to get it

• OCEANUP

she looks stunning can not believe she went to norway just to have sex!!

• OCEANUP

Subway you should change you ickn to Selena, because you be all up in her ass.

rood

• OCEANUP

you can like both miley and selena..

i kind of feel, she purposly wears the same things she did when she was with JB to get all the attention and press. kind of shady. but i mean poor JB