Selena ‘Feels Guilty’ For Bieby Breakdown

pureee
selenagomezpurebeauty-7

Source told Life & Style: ‘She thinks leaving him sent him over the edge.’ Selena was apparently so worried that she flew to Norway to ‘talk things through with him and be there for him. Selena has always felt like she knows Justin better than anyone, and that she sees a side of him that no one sees. They are no back together, but she is watching out for him’.

It doesn’t mean they are back together as an exclusive couple.’ Selena told E!: ‘I’m in my twenties. I wanna have fun. I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing. I think I’ve actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don’t.. In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things.’

+ photo of Selena out in New York City today!

UPDATE: Selena Gomez kissed Justin Bieber backstage at his Apr. 18 concert in Oslo, Norway. ‘Justin pursued Selena and she gave in.’ Friend: ‘They have a crazy connection. But they aren’t back together.’ Selena told Elvis Durna: ‘I’m in my twenties. I wanna have fun. I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing.

I think I’ve actually given enough of myself, if that makes sense. I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews, people think they know, but they really actually don’t. ..In a way, I like to keep myself a little bit private, but at the same time people do assume things.’

UPDATE: IN TOUCH discusses WHY Selena took Bieby back!

Photos: INF.

she looks really bad . and she is stupid for making fun of him like that , and i am not a bieber fan . she is a joke

that outfit is HORRIBLE

wow selena is sooooooooo mean more like a demon

• Justinsuglyglasses

Selena is mean.

SlimShady said:

She was so worried that she fucked him over repeatedly to the public?

Sorry my dear but Selena Gomez is now and will always be a better person than you and your hate filled self will ever be. You spend your time bashing her, while she just keeps on rolling along, in a life you probably wish you had. Sad to be YOU!!!!!!

“Selena Gomez is now and will always be a better person than you” HAHAHAHA delusional much? bow down! oh wait, looks like you’re already wearing a leash cause you’re her beezy.

“your hate filled self will ever be” LOL hate-filled? all she did was state a fact. She publicly fucked him. Period.

“You spend your time bashing her” Honey. It takes literally a minute or less to write down a comment. Get over yourself.

“while she just keeps on rolling along, in a life you probably wish you had.” Time to grow up kid. There is an alternative reality many people choose to completely ignore. NOT EVERYONE WANTS TO BE A FUCKING LEECH. Some of us ACTUALLY want to do something that matters. “life you probably wish you had” HA! What kind of life is that exactly? A pointless, self-absorbed life that’s for sure.

Sad to be YOU!!!!!! No. No it’s not. The joke’s on you and you alone.

Sorry but my comment was not really based on this one post by SlimShady. Go look at her past comments and you may understand my rant. Oh and by the way, Selena has worked her fucking ass off for everything she has. She has earned it with hard work and determination. Selena dates IT guys because the IT guys want her… Stay mad.

(replying to this) – Apr 24, 2013 @ 02:24 pm

SlimShady said:

She was so worried that she fucked him over repeatedly to the public?

Vapid empty headed loser who thinks the world of her idol. lol!

(replying to this) – Apr 24, 2013 @ 06:40 pm

delusional fantard bordering to obsessive fucktard. hahahahah!!!!

wow selena is such a loser all the means comments i think she gona suiside hersef hahahahahahahaha

the guys wnats her? hahahaha how can a guy likes a famewhore please thats rediculous besides all the guys they realise that she is slut a famewhore and mean person

1)Who seriously wastes their time looking at other people’s comments?
    2)I don’t think that was a “rant”. By the looks of it, this is something you feel deeply about that wasn’t a one time thing. Usually when people rant, it is over something that’s been pissing them off over a period of time and need to get it out of their chest. But once they do, they stop talking about it.

“Selena has worked her fucking ass off for everything she has. She has earned it with hard work and determination.” EVERYONE FOR THE MOST PART WORKS HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE. THIS COULD BE SAID ABOUT ANYONE. INVALID POINT!

“Selena dates IT guys because the IT guys want her… Stay mad.” Okay, just because someone “wants” you doesn’t mean you have to go and date them. How old are you, fourteen?! And you just admitted she goes for the “IT” guys because they want her……. smh.

“Stay mad” Ladies and gentlemen, we have a comedian in our virtual presence! Let’s give her a standing ovation. She deserves it, she really does! “Stay mad”, said the girl with the never-ending “rant”.

How. What makes her mean.

well she is very mean to everyone she pretend to be nice to evreryone and everybody can se her like she is mean

^ Above comment is pure win! delusional vapid empty headed fucktard, I meant fantard just got pwned! Fantard just admitted her esteemed idol is an “IT guy seeking famewhore”! What a laugh! Hahahahahahah!!!!!

All of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Usually the one who has the most horrible things to say about some one else, is the the one who feels horrible about themselves. With all that has gone on in the world the last week and a half is it needed to be so mean spirited towards anyone.Shame on all of you.

What makes her mean. This last comment has made no sence.

look whos is talking about fucktard bitch

• Justinsuglyglasses

Why is she mean? Watch the video that I posted above. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZXnmG9IzuQ Look at all the stuff she said about Justin during the breakup, how she laughed on Letterman at making Justin cry. How she sang Cry Me a River to play the Timberlake role in the breakup with Britney. Does that seem like a nice girl to you? I’m not a Belieber anymore and I don’t hate Selena but I gotta call out bullshit when I see it.

yeah i know selena is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean what a famwhore

Apr 24, 2013 @ 08:16 pm

look whos is talking about fucktard bitch

Two questions: who are you talking to? what are you talking about?

• MILENA

Attractive component of content. I just stumbled upon your web site and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts. MILENA http://jentreybtovx.wordpress.com/2013/04/15/25/

Srsly. She is a manipulative conniver.

Now let’s break this up:

“I wanna enjoy my life and not have to worry about every single thing. (So she admits to worrying about every single thing!)

I think I’ve actually given enough of myself, (oh puh-lease. the epitome of the ideal matriarch -_- sure sure all she does is for her fans sure!
    let’s get one thing straight, obsessed fans are seen as pathetic no-lifer’s who just follow blindly like sheep. they are the reason she lives in luxury therefore her actions are not selfless, she has a hidden agenda)

I feel within my music, and even how I handle myself in interviews (how I “handle” myself. she puts on a fake facade because she knows she needs to act a certain way to get a broad audience)
    people think they know, but they really actually don’t.. (lol yes, they don’t. she has an attitude. she thinks she has “swag” and listens to rap music.)

Why does he like latin women so much??

Justin and his back up dancer Ely probably have something going on.

0:19 http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=4g3XjaRd62Q&deskt

His fans not complaining about this though, weird they’re excited. I guess they just don’t like Selena.

_______

How long has this been going on?
    And I agree! There does seem to be something going on!

you missed the vacuous ‘I’m in my twenties’

that’s not a justification of anything

people think they know, but they really actually don’t..
    _

She’s right about that, we don’t know, she went from fun & cool to uptight.

Her fans honestly think she is the epitome of ‘perfect’ and does no wrong because (as she’s said herself) she’s not a goody-two-shoes and she hides her mistakes. I personally don’t want my fav to be perfect, I want them to be relatable & that’s a huge reason (& her deluded fans) why I can’t find myself liking her. She’s beautiful though.

also anyone can say this. ‘you just don’t know’/’you don’t know me’ but that’s usually irrelevant and it’s used for escapist purposes

How long has this been going on? And I agree! There does seem to be something going on!
    _

I don’t know but he does it again in this video.. The same day Selena came to Oslo.

4:58 http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=p21sP57tRl4 this is from Norway

And the one before is recent from Stockholm

Justin is a bit of a douche. Selena was dumped by Nick and he hurt her so she probably wanted revenge on men after that.

The revenge of Selena Gomez :crown:

SHE LOOKS SO PRETTY

im more stuck on that awful outfit.

• Justinsuglyglasses

She should feel guilty. Some of the stuff that went down during the “breakup” was just not cool Selena. Letterman anyone? Selena should know that Love Don’t Hate! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZXnmG9IzuQ

Agree OceanUp? What Selena did in interview after interview was not nice. Love Don’t Hate.

What the fuck is she wearing?!

• Clauber

She needs to stay single

LOL A+

i think scott paid her $$$ to fly over and kiss him so he wouldn’t be late to a few shows

• BrokenArrow

I like the pants and the shirt and the coat but dont like how it looks all together.

Your language and lack of comprehension alone shows how much you are not special or outstanding.
    _

Bitch you read it which means you understood it. You are the only person (besides Hitler) to be nothing special and could be gone from this world and NO ONE would give any fucks. A person with a closet full of fucks wouldn’t even give you one.
    There is almost nothing as worse as a deficient, inane, puerile person trying to point out ”comprehension”.

Naw, naw, let me stop. I retract the part about you being gone from the world, the rest stands.

1)Who seriously wastes their time looking at other people’s comments?

Um, you.

How many??? In a population of approximately 72 million people under 21 in USA alone how many have achieved her level of success?

I am not talking about history, I am talking about right here right now. How many of you?

Yes I have never met you all and haven’t even heard of you all, hell I wouldn’t even know you exist if it was not for OC!! But I know Selena exists that is why out of millions of American girls SELENA and probably about 100 other girls (Including the likes of Taylor Swift, Abigail Breslin, Ariana Grande, Soairse Ronan, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Dakota Fanning, Shailene Woodley etc) stand out and are special versus the entire world at such a young age.

You might not like it but it is true.
    _

Hell no they’re not more special than ANY female (or person in general). You might believe and see those people being better than you but they damn sure aren’t better than me and anyone else because they’re ‘celebrities’. Achieved what exactly? Acting? HORRIBLE singing (especially when there are people out here with voices that give you chills with pure talent that will never be recognized or meet her amount of success). That is their job and people that buy their shit are nothing but paychecks.

DON’T YOU ACT LIKE WHAT THEY’RE DOING IS CHANGING THE WORLD FOR THE BETTER; the only thing that’s changing is how fat their pockets are, how big their houses are, riding around in 4 different new cars off your money.
    There’s been plenty that has accomplished more than them at an even younger age and there will be more.

Get your head out they’re ass, you’re an idiot.

The things she wrote, such as:

“But I know Selena exists that is why out of millions of American girls SELENA and probably about 100 other girls (Including the likes of Taylor Swift, Abigail Breslin, Ariana Grande, Soairse Ronan, Miley Cyrus, Demi Lovato, Dakota Fanning, Shailene Woodley etc) stand out and are special versus the entire world at such a young age.”

left me speechless. I refused to respond to such idiocy. But I loved your response so I just had to let you know.

• Angela

To the second person, I hope by reading my comment you can understand how grateful I am for your response. The things she wrote, such as:

Thank you, person.

Anytime (

———————————————

Laugh. Out. Loud.
    If I am right, now you are resorting to talking to yourself? Pathetic.

_

Check the IP addresses if you like, two different people however, believe what you want :)

And I can’t shake the feeling that you’re the same idiot, ‘angela the celeb ass eater’.

1)Who seriously wastes their time looking at other people’s comments?

Um, you.

Um, I’ll give you a partial point for that. But this is where you misunderstood.
    She said, “Go look at her past comments”
    1) she indicated SHE had already done that, which was the vindication for her “rant”

2) where can someone’s past comments be found? My lurking through past posts. Something that I am NOT doing. All I am doing is responding to comments left that stood out to me, hence the purpose of a comment forum.

1)Who seriously wastes their time looking at other people’s comments?

Um, you.

She said, “Go look at her past comments”

K. I wanna hug you tho.

_

Thank you, beautiful person.

• Becca A.

as a woman I am losing all respect for her if this is true. While I don’t like Justin, she is playing with his emotion and that is so bad and if she indeed thinks she pushed him toward the edge, kissing him and then telling the world they aren’t together may push him over the edge. She needs to grow up and stop playing with him. either end it and not look back or get back together.
    As a mother I thought she was a good role model for my girls, now I am having second thought with all this stuff.

Apr 25, 2013 @ 01:32 pm
    1)Who seriously wastes their time looking at other people’s comments?

Um, you.

She said, “Go look at her past comments”

K. I wanna hug you tho.

You haven’t been awarded enough points to qualify for that level yet. Sorry

—————

Maybe she too as a young girl has her emotions all over the place and she does not know how to deal with the situation? You remember that time when you did not know what to do and you made bad decisions when you were younger? Yeah, that is exactly what she is probably going through as well, only she is in the spotlight and gets judged by every single person even those who do not know the whole story and on top of that has to carry the burden of being a role model for other people’s kids. Poor girl.

**Edited**

Please provide examples that support this paranoiac theory of yours. It would really amuse me. (In response to the person who wrote this: Laugh. Out. Loud. I can not shake the feeling that these posts were made by one person trying to validate their first comment. If I am right, now you are resorting to talking to yourself? Pathetic.)

You might not like it but it is true.
    _

Get your head out they’re ass, you’re an idiot.

_

How about you being their mother be their role model. That’s not the job of a celebrity.

Thank you, person.

Anytime (;

Get your head out they’re ass, you’re an idiot.

“Usually the one who has the most horrible things to say about some one else, is the the one who feels horrible about themselves.” Hate to break it to you but, for the most part, people usually say “horrible” things for no reason at all. And don’t think it affects them, because it doesn’t. They don’t lose any sleep over it or feel guilty about it. For the record, this isn’t an internal self-observation. In my opinion, whatever I have to say would be categorized under the “mild” folder of comments.

“With all that has gone on in the world the last week and a half is it needed to be so mean spirited towards anyone.” Okay. So where have you been when worst events, than those of last week, were occurring? Why has this past week had such an impact on you in comparison? Could it possibly be the fact that it was the only event being played on all channels? That’s when you need to question what you watch. Look what happened with the bill President Obama managed to sign while everyone was freaking out over gay marriage.

“Shame on all of you.” While I do agree that some of the people who frequently visit this site have to get their priorities straightened, I don’t agree with someone instilling “shame” on others in the manner you just did. I am sure there are aspects of your life you are not proud, therefore making your scolding rather irrelevant.

OK then. Shame on most of you.

• SlimShady

She was so worried that she fucked him over repeatedly to the public?

Why are you always commenting on something Selena related if you obviously don’t like her.

SlimShady said:

She was so worried that she fucked him over repeatedly to the public?

haha two question who you talking too and what are you talking about ? what a stupid

^

Fake fake fake!

• OCEANUP

relationship was fake to start but when they started having sex all hell broke loose

Good for her…….. Not

She’s a little stuck on herself. Conceited little bitch.

Well his fans liked Jasmine, they like Miley and Demi too, but only hate selena lol probably something wrong with her then after all she is using him since the beggining it is just dummy fell in love now and is brainwashed and cant let her go poor dude

Why Selena took him back because she needs the publicity

This tbh.

Apr 24, 2013 @ 08:35 pm

says the person who wrote “what a stupid”. complete your damn sentence idiot! incoherence is acceptable only when you’re high or drunk. apparently, idiocy is gaining traction in your neck of the woods.

well look who is talking maybe you are in drugs you make no sence what loser you are dont be pathetic person please and dont drink to much hahaha and you think your words gona scare me?hahaha you are a asshole

the person who say complete your dam sentece well a im not that low and she thinks gona scare with her stupid words well i dont think soooo what a stupid

Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:24 pm

Apr 24, 2013 @ 11:29 pm

nuff said! no need to elaborate your point. you just confirmed your own stupidity. have fun dumbass! Hahahahaha!!!!!!

Why are you shaking your head? If a girl, a normal girl like you liked Nick Jonas when the Jonas Brothers were famous and wanted to date him…. Then when everyone knew about Twilight that same girl got a crush on Taylor Lautner…. Then 2 years later, had a crush on Justin Bieber would you call her a fame whore? Or just a normal girl?

The reason why you little girls are angry is because these famous guys who most girls want actually want Selena too, Justin for example is known to have ad a crush on Selena since waaay back even before he was really big. Nick saw her as the new pretty girl on the scene and asked her out after he dated Miley, and Taylor well they clicked and he seemed to like her better than he liked Lily. Stop being jealous and pathetic. Selena is just a girl like all of you inside, she has crushes on hot guys who are talented its not her fault that the guys want her back… Speaking of which, Selena had a crush on Logan Lerman in between Taylor and Justin, Logan clearly wasn’t interested so he let her get away, but the others were interested get that into your thick heads girls. These guys are not stupid, they knew her and loved her even though people like you constantly labelled her a fame whore

Selena has worked her fucking ass off for everything she has. She has earned it with hard work and determination.” EVERYONE FOR THE MOST PART WORKS HARD FOR WHAT THEY HAVE. THIS COULD BE SAID ABOUT ANYONE. INVALID POINT!———-

Yes it could be said about anyone but could it be said about any 20 year old? How many 20 year olds have achieved success like Selena? Working hard at her show and winning awards, working hard at her music (Even though it pretty much is a hobby, fighting to get an audition and winning the part 7 times after Disney! (Spring Breakers, Hotel Transylvania, Behaving Badly, Getaway, 13 Reasons Why, Rudderless, Aftershock)
    How much have you achieved? How many awards have you received in your respective field at 20? Science, art, sports etc? Or do you spend most of your time stalking justin bieber, one direction, miley cyrus, demi lovato and trying so hard to bring selena gomez down?

Heck how many ADULTS can say they have achieved her level of success at her tender age?

20 year old? How many 20 year olds have achieved success like Selena?
    _

Many, check history and they’ve done things to change the world. There are kids out here right now making inventions that will go into history. Selena is wonderful that’s true but stop making her out to be something particularly special versus the entire world you have yet to meet and will never meet us all.

You might not like it but it is true.

i don’t think anyone is really jealous of her she’s a working hoe

None of them pose a threat to them being able to date Justin so they don’t hate them. If a girl is known to be with him for any length of time, their hatred will boil to the top for whoever she is.