Demi Lovato & Wilmer Matching Rings!

demiwilmermatchingrings

Via OurGirlDemetria.

• Sidney

As an antioxidant, vitamin C also helps fight the free radicals that
    cause heart disease, cataracts and lowers blood cholesterol (that’s right, 2 cholesterol lowering properties for the price of one fruit. Allow the food to cook until there is no more flame; this will happen when all the alcohol has burned itself off. Buying your vegetables fresh is still the best way to go, but if you really do not have the time, as is the case with most of us these days, then dehydrated vegetables is the better option.

Have a look at my blog post: Sidney

She started dating him like a few days after Joe. She’s been with him for three years. I love Dilmer! and Joe had a few girlfriends after Demi, until he found Blandasus

she didn’t started dating him a couple days after joe. she had something with alex from all time low, travis from we the kings and rob kardashian, wilmer was the last one, close to when she went to rehab.

aww Dilmer forever!!!

Wilmer is good looking fella, he’s only ugly if you are comparing him to a Hemsworth or a Jonas.

he is a drug addict playboy that’s ugly. perfect for her because he’s thirsty and will give her attention because she’s so much younger than him

obviously she wants some of this drama PR

all these people are so sad: drugs and other issues

where is the new wave of REAL fame??

• SoHipster_

Just because they’re wearing rings it doesnt means they’re getting married tho. A lot people have that and are not planning to get married.
    And he IS hot.

I fucking hate him, he’s not good for Demi.

hot?

Minka Kelly is dating my baby Chris Evans now and she kinda broke his heart before and rejected him for Wilmer. Wich is wow bc even tho Id choose Wilmer over Niall…. Chris Evans is just how do you choose Wilmer over Chris Evans. -_-

how do you hoe it up going from guy to guy???

(replying to this) – Apr 27, 2013 @ 02:32 pm
    how do you hoe it up going from guy to guy???

I’m a just a ho like that. ;)

The personality is also important, so maybe Wilmer had a better personality than Chris Evans…

he obviously has an ugly personality so that isn’t useful

We all know she was on cocaine and that means that she was going around guys. She totally cheated on joe with this asshole. They probably ger hugh together.

I just worry because Wilmer has been dating barely-legal starlets FOREVER and he seems to target troubled ones (see: Lindsay Lohan) and has publicly treated them badly (see: telling everyone he took Mandy Moore’s virginity)… He’s just so sleazy and gives me the creeps and Demi deserves better. *drops mic*

Wilmer is not ugly. I think he’s better looking than Niall and Romeo Miller….

Hell naw

thank you.

anyone else?

Wilmer is not ugly. I think he’s better looking than Niall and Romeo Miller….

Hell naw

I mean everyone has different tastes I guess? I don’t find Romeo attractive and Niall is not my type at all.

• Richelle

I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was great.
    I do not know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if
    you aren’t already ;) Cheers!

Here is my blog: Richelle

Only a fan of Demi move aside Wilmer!!

Disgusting couple.

I love Demi and all but she isn’t that bright of a person.

That looks like kind of a weird angle for him to be holding his hand to his face on… pretty sure it’s not two matching rings, that’s just Demi’s hand.

Demi is too pretty for Niall. He is cute if you’re 12. Scrawny looking and baby faced. Wilmer is hot even if he’s a perv even though Demi is too pretty for him too.

• Joshua

If you would like to take a great deal from this post then you have to
    apply such strategies to your won webpage.

Visit my web page … http://www.tenuguiya.com

They are a nice couple. Love has no age. Wilmer is a good man, stop saying bad things about him

agree with you , love comes from inside of us, not from out of us.

• Anonymousjen

Love Demi , I think Wilmer is good looking but I don’t want him wit dem dem , I heard the guy is packing a big one and a good lover well most Latin guys r like that lol . I think he is fun , but I want demi with a better guy she’s to beautiful.

While I do agree that love has no age, Wilmer was in his 30’s when he started dating Demi and she was 17, the law states you cannot have sex with someone who’s underage unless the age difference is three years of less. If you do not fall into the three/less year difference by law you are considered a sex offender and have to sign as such wich means you cannot be around schools etc etc at least that’s the law in the United States. Although in some states like Texas 17 can be the age of consent, but the law that matters is the law of the place where you had sex wich in case of LA it’s 18. But you know this only applies in the real world, Hollywood is filled with older people hooking up with youngings and no1currs it seems. Lol

But it is very important to not be blinded by the love has no age quote. This is just a general statement because I see so many people that say that. Yes love has no age if it happens between two adults no matter the age difference (although one could argue that as well) but if the person is a minor and the other is not that is totally a different story. If that weren’t the case and if there weren’t laws that

• AnonymousJen

Congrats Demi top 10 on Billboards 100 proud of u girl ….. Lets hope keeps Up. :)

Apr 27, 2013 @ 03:19 pm

——————————-

^THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

————————–

AGREED!

He’s just like Fez!

• Vada

It helps your body keep in water that you would perspire, turn into pee,
    or burn through your respiratory system. Well, dark leafy greens, for example, purify the blood,
    help to prevent cancer, strengthen the immune system, promote healthy intestinal flora (gut bacteria essential
    for good digestion), improve liver and kidney function,
    lift the spirits and fight depression, clear congestion, reduce mucus, improve circulation,
    and keep the skin clear of blemishes. Knowing which can do what to you can save you a
    lot of agony down the road.

my blog post: coconut water

• Tegan

Howdy would you mind letting me know which hosting company you’re working with? I’ve loaded
    your blog in 3 different internet browsers and I must say this
    blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest
    a good web hosting provider at a honest price?
    Many thanks, I appreciate it!

My web site; ????????

• Glen

You will have the benefit of better blood flow due to turmeric’s ability to prevent clot formation in the blood. For centuries, Indian women used turmeric as a skin care product to prevent unwanted hair growth. A multi health supplement with up to 95% unadulterated curcumin content can provide users with all round health benefits.

Here is my blog post; Glen

Wilmer is not ugly. I think he’s better looking than Niall and Romeo Miller….

guyss when she got out of rehab they broke up and didn’t keep in touch in 2011 but he went to her concert in octuber and they had something but in december they already called it quits. wilmer dated someone else from january 2012 until june(Minka Kelly) and in september he got back with demi. she’s really stupid he never stopped going out with other girls. and the ring is really poor lol gold is more beautiful lol

classic Denial behavior

demi and nick belong together. he’s close to her age and they’ve known each other for a while. they’re close in a way that can’t be manipulated. they’re perfect for each other. nemi. <3

Romeo was in his 20’s…Juliet was like 14…its not gross you’re too mainstream and 2000-ish

Also to the person sayin the ring is poor…you know love isn’t about golden rings do you? guess you haven’t been in love..its just too obvs

he’s fucking ugly and is like ten years older than her thats fucking gross. She should be with someone that’s around her age.

” Love has no age.”

That’s a dumb statement.

Watch yourself fall in love with someone 35 years older than yourself. You’ll realize the validity behind it. Some people can see things without experiencing. You’re not one of them apparently

I like Dilmer. They have a low-key relationship, Wilmer doesn’t interfere in the work of her and vice versa. No wonder why they are together for long time, almost three years.

that is not a dumbass statement. Love is love, but I see you don’t know what it means.

Apr 27, 2013 @ 07:10 pm

——————–
    *slow clapping* Well said!

and if you go by Wilmer’s past he has a history of going after barely legal Disney girls with lots of problems.

Apr 27, 2013 @ 07:10 pm

——————–
    *slow clapping* Well said!

HE IS UGLY
    SHE IS UGLY

WHERE’S THE PROBLEM? it would be an odd couple if he were cute.

HE IS UGLY
    SHE IS UGLY

WHERE’S THE PROBLEM? it would be an odd couple if he were cute.

‘I have been in a lot of relationships and nobody knew, I can manipulate people into thinking I’m single’ -Demi Lovato

My friend just quoted her saying she heard her saying that in an interview, Ummm we all know you’ve been with this guy since like 2010 but u are in an off and on relationship

i thinks she’s been with him after joe …and joe wasnt around for so long …how much was it 2 ,3 months ???

isnt she wearing it on finger where a wedding ring is suppose to be ?? oh shit…so that become a promise ring !!

• OCEANUP

pregnant lol

I think it was from March to May & she has known Wilmer since 2009 but like you said she started dating him probably in June? idk but they were off and on so many times I lost track xD but like every song on the album is gonna give me the feeling that its about him, & I can’t believe that it could be a promise ring o__O why is she getting married to him? okay I know they love eachother blah blah

(replying to this) – Apr 27, 2013 @ 01:47 pm

She started dating him like a few days after Joe. She’s been with him for three years. I love Dilmer! and Joe had a few girlfriends after Demi, until he found Blanda.

Blanda was a friend of his for a while until up to last year she said he was so sweet she fell for him and they started dating!

(replying to this) – Apr 27, 2013 @ 01:47 pm

that looks like a promise ring to me ! and both rings are so similar..you can’t deny that ..good for them they have been on and off more than a light switch though with their relationship..haha

• snowflakelove12

Ya’ll acting like you know what they’re doin’ with their lives!
    Anyway, I do agree with the person above! about the light switch thing haha xD but if they believe they love eachother that much & that Dem Dem is ready then, TIME FOR A CLASSIC DISNEY PRINCESS MOVIE