Miley Cyrus ELLE BEHIND THE COVER

Miley to ELLE on her time as a child star: I was just a baby! I had no teeth, no boobs. I was a little girl. It’s crazy that a decision you make when you’re a kid can affect your whole life, that someone would trust a child with her own future. It was just lucky that I was able to love it and turn it around.’

On ideas of beauty and sex: ‘A star is someone who doesn’t have to take her clothes off to be sexy because you naturally have star power. Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that’s not just showing your tits.

I don’t want to be a glorified model. They just walk on stage and it’s all about their clothes , or lack of clothes.’ On her photoshoot with Annie Leibovitz: ‘You can’t even look at something that’s just beautiful without immediately going to sex. That’s sad.’

Mate look at her car look at her house look at her body end of the day shes still rich

Still richer than your worthless ass

she’s not worth that much (she has to pay tax etc. the whole franchise for disney was $1bn and they pay tax). no one has published her actual net worth

don’t act like you know how ‘well’ she’s doing financially

what we all know is how much she’s doing drugs, how she’s still with liam, and she’s so ‘famous’ with morons like you

You’re just delusional at this point and you’re also acting like a fool. Forbes already set the record straight about how much she makes. Cry me a river if you can’t accept it. And I hope you realize that your weak attempt to look like you are any close to be an educated smart person has been highly stained by the fact you’re insulting anyone who is disagreeing with you.
    Keep being bitter and bullying people, doll.
    Your vile attitude will backfire to you at some point of your life.

Morons like you got nothing better to do than hate on her

She’s literally soo beautiful. She knows how to pose too. It must be so fun to be in a photoshoot.

Lol you got told you moron

you’d rather have her life?

told what?

then

my life > her life > your life

Why do people hate on her when do you ever see her hate on anyone

told what?

It’s funny how you went out to respond to that comment. Basically, you called yourself a “moron”, indirectly.

you haven’t answered my question

what would be great is knowing how much she’s earned not being part of a disney related project

my guess is < $10m

Just like you waste your time on Selena’s posts. :)

i wish miley’s elle june 2013 cover was in the U.S :(. i love her sooooooooooo much :). i’m her #1 fan and she looks sooooooooooooo gorgeous in the magazine. please, commit me and tell me nicely how to get miley’s magazine? i want that magazine very badly :”(.

• OCEANUP

she does love showing her ‘tits’ though lolllll

She’s way too skinny for my taste. She looked better when she had meat on her bones.

she’s an epic waste of the world’s time

• SlimShady

she’s an epic waste of the world’s
    time

She’s not forcing you to pay attention to her. You could easily ignore her posts, but you dont. You CHOOSE to waste your time on her. You’re an epic waste of human mentality.

look at me look at me i’m here i’m here

not looking, oh i’ll do something else to get your attention

etc

nothing about my choice. you know that, you’re like her

You people are just low lifes all you do is sit around and wait until she writes a post or send a pic just so you can chat crap about her she is amazing theres nothing wrong with her if she was that bad then why does she have so many fans and all you do is chat crap about her hair she got that done time ago change the fucking story and go bother some other celeb

because losers like losers. and some people might not know how dumb she is

someone please tell me how to get miley’s elle magazine :(. i beg you i need to know how to get it. i’m from the U.S. not in the UK :”(. why it has to be in the UK :”(? i’m her #1 fan. i love her style and looks so much :). so please commit me, that will be in U.S. and UK together :).

Go on lazygirls.info theres a couple of pics on there

How is she dumb people just cant take it how well she is doing

i guess you come from a trailer park to think she’s doing well

Miley’s dumb? I think you got that backwards. You losers are the dumb one’s. You idiots have nothing better to do but hate on someone you don’t know. Sad how pathetic your lives are. Hopefully when y’all decide to grow up your attitudes will change but I highly doubt that.

Well for one she is a celeb two she’s got a new album three she just done a photoshoot for elle uk i think your the retard

i guess you come from a trailor park to think she’s doing well
    $120mil. net worth. I think she’s doing very well. Better than you.

she is not skiny you need some glasses you dont know nothing about be skiny or fat bitch

Haters are just people that dont have nothing better to do all day

I hate it how people says she cant sing shes a great singer

‘If she was that bad then why does she have so many fans’

Kim Kardashian and SNookie have fans…………………….

shes cute but she tries way too hard

shes cute but she tries way too hard
    She’s adorable but explain about the ‘tries way too hard’

don’t act like you know how ‘well’ she’s doing financially

• Marie

This site is crazy, with its bashing comments. What has this world come to. Miley cyrus is just a “Girl” that has cameras and people in her face 24/7. she is who she is,just like the rest of us.We are who we are.We do what we choose to do.Just keep talking about her, but you’re just getting her more famous. She’ll still go live out her life,well some of you posers are sitting around on the web becoming nothing of yourself.If all there is is negativity then, you people need to grow up and get your own life.

I’m happy they ship UK&US magazines to my country!!! Totally going to buy this issue :D

The part where she talks about showing skin and true “starpower” just absolutely blows my mind. This girl is famous for many things (many of which do not even involve music), and one of the main things is the fact that she’s been dressing “inappropriately” for years. (truthfully I love her style but let’s be honest she DOES show a lot of skin) It seems to me like it’s her goal to show as much skin as possible at all times…even in front of the Queen of England. And HER TITS HAVE BEEN “HANGING OUT” on the past 2 magazine covers she’s done. She’s said in interviews before that she doesn’t try to be sexy at all; that that’s just how she is. She’s been trying since she was like 13… I like Miley but this part of her interview is so hypocritical

or you could save to buy something to make your life better

she just says what people want to hear. she’s a deranged animal

or you could save to buy something to make your life better

Look who’s back. *sigh*

ha!!!!!! You Fucking idiotic hypocrite. You walk around looking like a high class hooker and always have. lol imagine what she would be wearing on hannah montana if they didnt have to choose her wardrobe for her. it would have to be called handjob montana lol this chick is trashy not sexy whatsoeve. the homeschooling failed her shes a Fucking idiot!!!

Your constant use of derogatory words (insults) it’s mindblowing. You talk with a personal anger against her and the unnecesary use of “lol” while what you are saying it’s horrible, not funny, it’s atrocious. Please nobody’s perfect but get your education before putting yourself in the position of the one who’s throwing stones.

:cry: you’re so…… WRONG

damn, i don’t give you stuff to trick you to like me and give me money

don’t sigh, i’m giving you a free lesson

i wonder how liamuary is?

‘come here big boy. momma can treat you right’

Crying you’re so…… WRONG

I doubt that.

damn, i don’t give you stuff to trick you to like me and give me money

don’t sigh, i’m giving you a free lesson

Don’t be ridiculous. I don’t need any tricks but thank you. If I like something, I thing it’s the right thing to pay for it. The speech of celebrities stealing money is stupid. You are able to make your own decisions and pay for the work that you like.

Thanks for the ‘free lesson’ but no thanks at the same time. The only thing I took off from your comments it’s that you use the word “moron” non-stop and that you are kinda ruthless and insensitive.

She looks good but I hate how she speaks and her mouth is like christen Stewart very weird, she’s an ok singer but a bad actress but who cared if she sells .

she doesnt even have tits.

Value of a persons assets, including cash, minus liabilities the amount by which the individuals assets exceed their liabilities is considering the net worth of that person.

• BrokenArrow

Sex does sell, but you have to find a way that’s not just showing your tits.

lol miley what are u saying

I have a lot of respect for Miley but I HATE the way she talks in interviews. It just sounds so pretentious; it’s almost as if she’s talking down to us. Like I have so much life experience and wisdom and no one could possibly understand the things that I do. It makes me incredibly angry and it makes it incredibly difficult to like her. She also contradicts herself a lot. She says one thing but does another. Do as I say, not as I do, I suppose. But it’s hypocritical and annoying. I want to like her but I don’t.

Omg let it go people.

It’s so random that an interview can make you feel “incredibly angry”, though. You shouldn’t feel that way, man. It’s like you have an inferiority complex or something by the way you’re explaining yourself.
    When people is like “who does that person think it is!? It’s obviously thinking it’s better than me!” there’s a problem.
    Remember you are the only one who can choose how to read it and digest it. I don’t think you want to like her. If you wanted that, you would do it because nothing’s stopping you, mainly because you don’t know her to hate her personality.
    Just sayin’. Good luck on that man, you don’t seem a bad person. Radiate love.

she’s got a shitty self-superior personality now. she has become so vain and out of touch

Miley has a horror look on her face in the 1st picture. can you see the look on her face? lol :) i love Miley and that horror look face and her style. she is amazing singer and artist :). people don’t be hating on Miley. what did she ever do to y’all. keep hating haters and keep your ass off of Miley, hater bitches. and also haters, you are the bitches we know and you should this shit of hate >:(. keep smiling smilers. we rule being smilers.

It’s fascinating how much do you think you know her. I wonder how would you feel if people were talking about you that way.

If you hate her so much why do you lot take your time in seaching her up just to talk shit about her just shows you aint got a life you just cant take the fact that she is doing well and your life is shit

• Clauber

She looks so hot!!

She always looks hot!!! Especially in her photoshoots :)

——————————————

This coming from Miley Cyrus? lol

Miley is FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!

then

my life > her life > your life

It’s highly unlikely you would be the first.
    Someone’s who is fully satisfied with life wouldn’t feel the need to drag other people down and throw hurtful words left and right.
    But I guess it’s easier to pretend.
    Just remember it won’t make you feel better for too long.

last statement before i leave it for other people to listen and respond to your dumb ass: what does it matter about being ‘fully satisfied’ when we’re comparing whose life is best??

you haven’t answered my question

I’m not even the one talking to you, Sir.

All she does is hate and lie

my guess is < $10m

Considering most of her money it’s not from the “Hannah Montana” show, I would say hella lot anyways. Her Disney peers would be in a dilemma in that case, though. Where would be Selena Gomez and The Jonas Brothers, to name a few – financially?

Horse shit then why does everyone look up to her just look at the amount of fans she has on twitter

‘Other people’. Sure.
    Again, you seem kinda mad.
    Probably a sign that your life isn’t quite ‘the best’. And being fully satisfied it’s crucial when you’re the one claiming you have the best life. If you really were full, you wouldn’t feel the need to act this way. Therefore, I came to realize you’re rather mean than complete.
    And not…I don’t feel like a “dumbass”, hun.

Lol you mind if i use that word horse shit lool

• UKnowULuvMe

Miley looks beautiful as always. <3

Ugh!

• SlimShady

Her covers are always best-selling.

She looks gorgeous

the uk doesn’t want her either. sorry if she doesn’t realize the punk era ended ages ago

there’s no home for your drug addict ass

• OCEANUP

very sexy body!

• OCEANUP

there’s no home for your drug addict ass

lolll

• OCEANUP

SlimShady said:
    Her covers are always best-selling.

true

Her covers are always top-selling.
    That’s because she’s a pro at it and she knows how to work it. She’s a natural.

Don’t know whether it’s because of her hyperness or her lisp cause of her teeth when she speaks, or her voice and how fast she talks, or that she is not very feminine, but she is just not sexy. You can dress her in the sexiest outfit, but when she speaks or moves it just changes the whole vibe.