Selena Come & Get It Video Coming Soon

comeandgetit8

LOOKS SO AMAZING!!

a random person singing would be better than heart attack video

new queen of pop :)
    LMFAO. She’ll never be a queen of anything. Oh wait a minute, she is the queen of attention whore’s, I forgot!

Oh, thanks for the info, I didn’t know RiRi is the only person to ever sing in water? How ground breaking. wasn’t one of Selenas perfume commercials in water, like 2 years ago? You people do know EVERYTHING has been done before? Right?

Beauty-Queen said:

From Miley Cyrus ………..Hahahahahaha in ur face bitch Laughing out loud

LOL at the fact you’re attacking Miley when your name is a part of “Who Says” – you know, the song when Selena sings about her haters. Oh, the irony.

so someone jumped from the highest point in the atmosphere before and landed with a parachute, before the guy that set the record?

do you think before you talk??????

Same place miley gets her drugs from LOL

Already has been said. Already nobody thought it was funny. And thanks for support the point that you gotta be high to think Selena Gomez is the queen of pop.

Anyways, the video looks interesting and I look forward to see it.
    Unfortunately, it seems like some of her classless fans are still too worried ranting about Miley Cyrus than the video itself.

strutting around like you’re something

that’s why you like miley

like people like each other

if you said anything original the people you’re talking about might care

Are you really comparing Guiness World Record to a music video? Let me be more clear, everything in the entertainment industry has been done before, its all recycled, fashion is all recycled, music, film, etc….super human anomlys was not what i was talking about. I think you know that.

so jazz existed before baroque music. try again. actually don’t. stop being an idiot

• Beauty-Queen

I’m not attacking Miley ….it was just a joke btw ;) i love Miley and Selena they are my idols

strutting around like you’re something

that’s why you like miley

like people like each other

I am something. I’m a person, who doesn’t think Selena Gomez is the Queen Of Pop. Madonna is. Sorry if you can’t deal with it.
    However, that doesn’t mean that I dislike Selena. I guess you are her fan though – I wonder if Selena is as arrogant as you are?!
    I doubt it. She seems sweet. Unlike you, right now. And last but not least, yes, I like Miley Cyrus. I would be honored to be compared to her. That’s pretty much it.

I said EVERYTHING HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE NOW!! I am not a idiot. Every type of music is RECYCLED to create new sounds, Every story is RECYCLED to make a “new’ movie. You are just refusing to accept the comment, which is fine. My point is hate on Selena for being in water because someone has done that before is ridic. If anyone thinks that any new sound isn’t influenced by something from the past is in denial. Its how the brain works. You hear things, you see things and then they are in your brain. Most artist even admit that? Whats your anger about that you have to call someone an idiot to make a point.

if you said anything original the people you’re talking about might care

How baddass of you.

Oh yeah yeah yeah she never copies ppl.
    Let’s talk about her photoshoot for her perfume commercial
    What do you think of this photoshoot of Angelina Jolie done years ago ?
    And this one

Let’s face it she has no originality :)

Beauty-Queen said:

I’m not attacking Miley ….it was just a joke btw Wink i love Miley and Selena they are my idols

Ok, sorry. Yes, they’re both really cool chicks. Wanting to hear new songs from them :)

I doubt celebrities have time to copy each other, smh. This is just like her fragance commercial, anyway! Chill out, people.

now i know why you ‘RECYCLE’ lame arguments from other people because you think that’s creativity

well it’s not. use your brain and create an idea of what creativity really is

yeah maybe they just all decide the same lame idea

‘i’m in the bath… my next video should be in water’

– Rihanna
    – Selena
    – millions of girls who don’t have record contracts

She had time to copy ppl while Bieber was on tour, she was in the background. But you know she’s not that famous. I live in France and in my school and stuff like that i’ve never heard about her actually I started to watch gosspis stuff since she dated Nock, Taylor and most importantly the Bieb’s

And we all know that she loves Angelina. Lile Cheryl Cole, she said she liked her and a few months after all her tour outfits where onspired by cheryl one’s

But there’s just sooooo much stuff she copies

BTW, do you think my english is great ? Lol

:cry: awwww that’s so sweet. maybe she’s sweet to you because you’ll give her money :D

get some self esteem and appreciate yourself so you don’t think it’s an honor to be compared to a drug addict attention seeker

Clearly this has pissed you off. lol. I am not sure where you got that i recycle other arguements but, ok. Creativity is whatever each person thinks it is, everyone has a different creative outlet and perspective.

Artist who have videos in bath or water:
    -Rolling Stones
    -Fleetwood Mac
    -Madonna
    -Britney
    -Beyonce
    -Usher

Those are off the top of my uncreative head. I am sure if i wasted time i could find more.

great english. bad taste.

Crying awwww that’s so sweet. maybe she’s sweet to you because you’ll give her money Laughing out loud

Oh. Maybe it’s about time for you to follow your own advice, bud. I don’t feel offended in the slightest by being compared to Miley Cyrus. And I must add my self esteem must be in a very good place considering I don’t feel the need to viciously attack anybody to make me feel any less pathetic or to boost my confidence. What about you, uh?
    Are you sure it’s all good?

You made me insecure, to me I wasn’t good enough But who are you to judge When you’re a diamond in the rough

Take a close listen next time. You are being of those people. Do you really feel good doing it?

A drug addict ?
    As much as I know she’s not Lindsay Lohan, she’s not in rehab she has no drugs problem
    With my friend we smoke weed to get some fun, and there’s a lot of ppl on my high school (it’s really HIGH school lol) who does. And we’re all fine me and my friends got good marks. Smokin weed isn’t that much bad you know you just don’t have to act like a dumb
    But after have you ever seen Mil’s smokin weed all alone, if you would’ve see her smoking weed all alone, and with some red eyes everyday, there she’s a drug addict
    But she DOESN’T she’s not stupid, she’s a really smart and open minded person and she’s REALLY fun that’s why I respect her. And actually she can sing her songs live too :).

you must be the same moron from the other thread.

i’ll give you another last statement:

what has me calling your stupid bi*ch ass out got to do with my self esteem? AND it feels great it’s like cleaning up mess.

You’re right ! And I find it sad that some ppl like Selena Gomez can’t sing there songs, it’s only because Bieber put her in the shownizz spotlight
    It’s really upsetting that she got all this attention only because she’s the Bieb’s thing. I’ve got a lot of friend who does sing amazingly well but they don’t know Bieber to get a buzz and be famous. And also she’s famous cause she got a cute face too.

people don’t usually start with problems from drugs (unless their parents caused them to be malformed by using them)

you must be the same moron from the other thread.

i’ll give you another last statement:

*Some things you should know:
    1. I can’t be a ‘last statement’ if you keep replying…you know, if it’s not the last.
    2. I do not consider myself a moron.
    Thanks for exposing your misinformation.
    3. Both things are related. It says a lot of you how you treat people. A lot of your insecurities are being reflected when you bash someone. Well, you’re doing that. And also, insulting me when I was being respectful.
    4. I feel sorry to hear it makes you feel ‘great’. It’s downright disgusting how someone can claim to be proud of being a bully.

• AnonymousLover

Why why bring Miley to a Selena post never get it never will??? If a person upstairs said Selena is the queen of pop for them is their Fu&@$ng opinion god really, why come say Miley is the queen or compare . So bored of this sh&@ , grow the fu@@ up already , and the same goes for all Disney girls followers. Why go to a Miley post and say oh Selena’s pic is way better or viceversa come on ppl.

• jennygomez

most gorgeous and classy star in hollywood by far. fugly cyrus should take notes tbh

jennygomez said:

I didn’t know all of the Selena Gomez fans were so rude. Wondering what she would think of her little angels being so cruel and nasty.

True.

The video for Heart Attack has a lot of meaning behind it, actually, so don’t assume that it’s basic just on a surface level. If you watch the behind the scenes video, you’ll learn that a lot of the imagery is symbolic for different things that Demi is conveying to her fans and people who watch the video. Selena’s videos may have a lot of flashy, gimmicky things in them, but that doesn’t necessarily make them better, objectively.

Classy, surely you jest. Being groped by your boyfriend in public. Humiliating him on national tv and saying how you like being single just for the attention and then flying to meet up with him while he’s on tour for a fuck fest. Yep, that’s classy. Fucking whore!!!

She used to be classy y’know before slut breakers, now my only hope is TS and Zooey D.

(not the same person but..) I still dont like the vid. i know the black paint means blahblah and whatnot i watched the vid the problem that its boring, she could’ve did something more creative the only music vids that were great were La La Land and Skyscraper

• BrokenArrow

isnt she using sexuality as a way to show she’s grown up? Remember when her fans criticzed the fuck out of the ones who did the same in the past lol.

Demi’s videography is kinda boring (using similar concepts many times) but her good songs and talent make up for it tbh.
    She doesn’t need a big colorful music video to sell, anyways.

All Selena’s videos are the same.they all just show her moving around and her face. Never any meaning or cool effects. Lol watch them put that pathetic come and get it dance. Bad singer/dancer

She’s trying so hard with this new “sexy” image. She’s pretty but looks a 14 year old

It’s such a shame that most of these people who have such negative comments all the time, regardless of which celebrity post it is, have such close minds. Surely, your opinion matters, but when you start bashing on people for no real or true reason with no solid truth, you should keep it to yourself. If you’re angry at the fact that people who have actual talents aren’t as famous as those who don’t, do something positive about it like public awareness. Bashing on people and how they choose to live their life won’t make you any famous or your “friends” any famous.

CANT WAITTTTT

What is with her face she look like she having s@x

I think it’ll be better then heart attacks video. Heart attacks a better song but the music video is so basic . Like Demi’s songs be better but I think selena has better music videos. But that’s just my opinion

Same place miley gets her drugs from LOL

• SlimShady

OCEANUP said:
    new queen of pop

Where do you get your drugs from??

• Beauty-Queen

From Miley Cyrus ………..Hahahahahaha in ur face bitch :D

• Clauber

Nope, i remember people complaining about the idea of using sexuality as a way to grow up. Not the age.
    She is all grown up, i cant see your point.

Yes, Miley’s music videos were always the best and most well-made, tho all of them were made by Hollywood records. Miley’s out now, so probably her videos will be even better! Poor Demi and Selly. Btw, she looks disgusting in this picture.

dont live your fantasies selena is not a quen of pop she never was

the queen of pop haha yeah i know that selena want to be a queen like miley but selena she never goin to be a queen of pop

Its wierd that she looks sexy but still very classy. Like how the fuck does she do that?

because she is a whore

There’s no need to call her disgusting…mmm.
    But if we’re talking about music videos, yes: Miley’s >>>>> Selena’s >> Demi’s.

• Clauber

She is like 20, people usually criticze girls who use their sexuality when they are teens (14-17 years old). So its not so awsome that she is changing according to her age.
    Its the same with Emma Watson, she is using her sexuality now that she is on 20’s and not when she was like 16 or 17 like the other celebs you are taling about.

• Clauber

Im kinda excited for this video cuz i love her song (its so rihanna’s)

I really want some Rachel McAdams news

• OCEANUP

new queen of pop :)

She’s perfect

thats jus trying wayyyy too hard. sorry

HOT

perfect opportunity for her to drown

dont be rediculous she is not perfect bitch

What I don’t love with her is that she’s always copying ppl
    There obviously it’s Riri

what i don’t love with her is she’s a hoe

are we not going to talk about the fail of sb?

LOL

Apr 29, 2013 @ 08:06 pm
    Selena stop calling yourself classy because you are not! You look like you are masturbating yourself in that picture is look nasty

• BrokenArrow