Selena Come & Get It Video Trailer

Selena Goddess told MTV: ‘I think it’s interesting to note that the end of shooting something big happened to me and it was amazing to see how I put it in my music, because I had never done it before. It was great. The older I get, the more I want to demonstrate that it’s okay to tell my side of the story, so I’m having so much fun.’ The video should leak online next week, get ready!

Miley must have copied Taylor swift then becaus ein a photo from one of tays first albums shes underwater in a flowy outfit.
    Also if i remember correctly beyonce has done the same thing years ago. Miley wasn’t the first and she doesn’t have a copyright on it, so others are allowed to be underwater with flowy clothes. Your comment was so stupid sweetie

• justthat

5:43 the song starts were Selena copies miley with the water theme same hand gestures Selena copy miley that why she always second exact way miley did it too.

keeping saying something like this make you and your Miley look more pathetic, u know. ur trying so hard but still fail!
    this MV’s concept is original!!

well i she wanna be like miley because she is more famous then selena thats why selena whants to be like her like a queen of pop

• OCEANUP

popular i know about popularrrrrrrrrrrrr

yeah hahaha selena wants to become like miley because miley is way more famous then selena because miley is the queen of pop is the truth

I remember miley did that at her concert and Selena fans are on Denial why Selena is second best because she copies miley who has done it first this why miley is the queen Selena will always be second because she does everything second right after miley

• BrokenArrow

I think it looks artistic and i like it cause it’s different from what she did in the past but i dont know they’re trying too hard to make her look sexy.
    The clothes, the dance moves, her poses, the sound,song, lyrics,wet hair, the water, her facial expression,i dont it’s like too much. I thought she would be subtler than that.

Are you ignoring the fact that Miley copies Britney Spears! So therefore Miley is a copier as well.

• BrokenArrow

mimi is that you???????

The teaser looks amazing. That meadow is gorgeous!!! Can’t wait for the video.

she’s amazing, she looks amazing, and the video is incredible.

• OCEANUP

this is nothing likes miley’s videos anon

lol! miley queen of pop?! Fucking looserssss. oh and that bitch is doing hip hop now huh? god I can’t wait till her irrelevant ass dissapears for good!!!

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 01:15 pm
    In what has miley copy Britney? They compare her to Britney because of how much fans miley has and because they both came from disney,the one copying Britney is Selena singing her songs and copying her outfit and dances, even if it were so which is not Britney is way older than miley and she didn’t date miley left overs or going after miley left over movie and friends, miley is younger than Selena yet Selena is always copying miley and it looks terrible on her

Well done Selena, I’m interested in seeing more..

I’m not a big fan of her music and I don’t quite like this song either. However, I must say that she always manages to bring out interesting music videos. So I give her big credit for that.

• abylm

It needed a sexy, “amazing” video , because the song, if you can call it a song, is junk!

lol! miley queen of pop? Fucking looserssss. oh and that bitch is doing hip hop now huh? god I can’t wait till her irrelevant ass disappears for good!!!
    Typical selena stan can’t fucking spell. Honey you’re gonna be waiting a loooooong time because Miley’s relevant ass ain’t going nowhere anytime soon!!! So stay mad bitch :)

Typical Miley stan can’t use a simple comma.

If Selena had any say in the video. It was probably a concept by maybe a dozen people, most of which you’ll never know the names of.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=672XdKId1a0&feature=relmfu 5:43 Selena such copy I wouldn’t blame miley if she didn’t like her she is always going after miley boyfriend,friends producers,movies,and fan Selena is like a psycho bitch obsessed with miley

Pop queen. Lady gaga is over.

I think Heart attack is better song the video was just too basic and plain for me . But this video looks like its gonna be good.

Joe Jonas is in the video.

Looks satanic. Shit song too.

• Anonymousjen

I love when they talk about Miley in Selena video and then have the balls to say “Selena stand” how ironic . Well Britney and Madonna r the queen of pop all Disney girls r far from it. Regardless the song the video looks good. But I’ll stick to demi’s song anyway of da week. Lol

Miley the Queen of Pop? You’ve got to be kidding. In the scheme of things in music she has had very little success. Madonna is The Queen of Pop everyone knows that and Britney is The Princess of Pop. Move on!

no please joe jonas is not in the video why you like to made that up? and joe jonas he never in his life will do a video with that famewhore

C O P Y C A T ! ! ! ! ! !

WOW SELENA IS A COPYCAT SHE DOSENT HAVE PERSONALITY

wow selena doing the video for famewhores just like her yeah is true

Selena’s first top 10 is comming.
    Lol, note it’s her FIRST top 10 after ages. Anyways, what water, earth, fire and air have to do with the song lyrics? seriously lol, have they finally realized the song sucks? At least the music video seems to be well-made.

• justthat

Anyways, what water, earth, fire and air have to do with the song lyrics?

she said that the song is something tribal, so there is no surprise that it has water, earth, fire and air in it’s MV.

• IwillremainUNKNOWN

Selena’s first top 10 is comming.
    ———————-

Hahahahahahaha!! What does the black hands has to do with the video of Heart attack?

• justthat

she is a sweet girl with a mind full of amazing ideas!! She’s so smart and creative!!

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 07:27 pm
    Miley did it first than Taylor and miley was more famous than Taylor when miley gave her a boost Taylor was just starting honey! So how could Taylor done something like that also beyonce really how old is beyonce? I thought so, you Selena fans always making excuses for Selena copying miley just fucking admitted Selena is a wannabe miley how many times have we proven she does this all the time, the flow dressed miley did it before Selena even used it, the problem that piss us off is that she tries to act like she did it first and she don’t even hide copying it exactly like miley in which pathetic of Selena,just admit once again Selena proof she a miley wannabe! So before you talk about miley all you Selena ran washed your mouth because Selena always end up doing it later so you have to eat your sh$t!

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:06 pm
    justthat said:

this MV’s concept is original!!

I think you fail you didn’t proof me wrong pathetic is that Selena copy miley and the the same exact hand gestures miley did! You are the one who look pathetic a fan of someone who copies miley now that pathetic

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:06 pm
    justthat said:

this MV’s concept is original!!

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:06 pm
    justthat said:

this MV’s concept is original!!

I hate myself but is like the song just got stuck in my head. And the video looks pretty good, i mean in a fashionable kind of way. btw She is so pretty.

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:09 pm
    justthat said:
    Anyways, what water, earth, fire and air have to do with the song lyrics?

the song has nothing tribal about it, in which lyric is that song talk about the element oh yeah in none, it talks more about she asking a guy to come get her pu say and her offering herself whenever he ready for her and the hand gesture on the song tour her crotch and her breast and you guys still don’t get are you guys stupid? Come get it helloo

Wait that made no sense at all. So Im guessing just because miley does something no one else can? That’s like saying ohhh miley is copying ellen because she has short bonde hair. OMG no one can have short hair because ellen has it and everyone else is copying. Please you’re pathetic. Im pretty sure you are like 10 it’s probably past your bed time. Goodnight sweetie don’t forget to turn on our nightlight.(:

(replying to this) – Apr 30, 2013 @ 08:21 pm
    You know what’s pathetic that you don’t want to admit the obvios Selena copies miley all the time , didn’t she say she was tired of sitting I. For miley yet she tries so hard to do all the things miley do copies all the things she wears and now she copying miley stuff come on now are you fucking kid dying, me i rather have the original miley not a boot leg artist copycat like Selena, Selena is like bad copying movie

Ok. Selena is obviously copying miley.
    So your saying selena is a copycat so I guess Selena has cut her hair off and dyed it blonde, Selena is a pot head, selena walks around with her ass hanging out every single day, Selena is working with a bunch of rap artists on her new album, Selena is engaged, Selena dresses exactly like miley on a daily basis, selena goes to strip clubs and hangs with the same exact crowds that miley does, oh and also im sure selena played a undercover teen popstar just like miley right?
    Uhm exactly. Point proven

• justthat

Anyways, what water, earth, fire and air have to do with the song lyrics?

u should consider the beat, the tune of it too. the first time ppl’ve heard the song, everyone thought it has something to do with Indian music or tribe. so there is nothing wrong if she puts some tribal elements into her MV

• justthat

justthat said:

this MV’s concept is original!!

HAND GESTURES, REALLY!! are u that delusional!?? I don’t want to argue with some nonsense like that, so i don’t need to PROVE anything. Your reason is bullshit, ur losing ur mind when saying Miley owns those hand gestures. Miley will be ashamed if she knows her stans just so lame and paranoid like u:)

• Valerie

I’M A LOVATIC! I don’t like Selena and I don’t like her music
    BUT THE VIDEO LOOKS INTERESTING and I kinda like the song it’s boring but I don’t know it’s catchy
    and stop comparing Demi, Selena and Miley please.

What does the Miley video have anything I do with Selena swimming in water? Especially since it was a CONCERT and NOT a VIDEO. Not only that, but at least it was SELENA swimming in the pool and NOT a stunt double like Miley. If you’re going to have a water scene, be Rihanna. Embrace it. She performed with water coming down on her at an event. But then again, so did Taylor a few years back. I guess Rihanna is a copycat also.

This looks like every music video she’s every done put in one: Love you like a love song, A year without rain, hit the lights, etc. Even her perfume commercial.

C O P Y C A T ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• SelenatheHaterSlayer

EXACTLY what I wanna say. My God! How worse can they be? Anyone can do the same hand gestures. Do you think that Selena watched the whole video of Miley doing those gestures and repeated a million times to make sure she copied it perfectly? She doesn’t have time for that because Selena’s too busy with her movies, music and guestings.

• SelenatheHaterSlayer

• SelenatheHaterSlayer

The video seems to be amazing :) Proud of Selena for trying new things.

I just can’t believe that after all these years, Miley stans still think that Selena’s copying her. Can’t you just give it a rest? She’s just doing her job for herself and for her fans. No need to rub the hate in her face saying that she’s copying someone when she’s really not.

And the water thing, come on! Is Miley the only one who has the right to use water? The act of swimming in the water? What the hell are you going to do under the water aside from swimming when you wanna go to the top? Crazy, delusional stans like you can’t swim, huh?

• SelenatheHaterSlayer

English grammar please. Miley stan doesn’t know how to use comma? :)

This msuci video kind of reminds me of where have you been of RiRi, and a mix of Britney’s one when they are in the motel with her girls and there dancing under the rain with her girl after.

I understand why she’s trying to put everything on the apparence stuff cause she and her team realized that she would never be an amazing singer

English grammar please. Miley stan doesn’t know how to use comm? :)
    And apparently you don’t know the difference between a statement and a question.

I fucking hate this song

meh

LOOKS FUCKING SICK.
    and i hate myself for actually loving this song.

She copying miley again,miley did under the water thing at her concert with the flow dressed Selena always copying miley when she going to stop

Selena is not copying Miley. You think she would spend her time watching her performance just to copy it uhh NO.

Oh please. If Miley and Selena had not fooled the world with those publicity vids they planned “mocking” each other when they were teens you would not even be finding how there is “copying”.

• Kalie

Woah looks reallly good.
    It remid me of a yesr without rain.

Selena looks STUNNING who KNEW?

Love it

Song sucks. But the video looks kind of cool. Anything is better than the video for Heart Attack.

• OCEANUP

unbelievable can’t breathe

I always thought this shit, tbh.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, enough comma’s?

yeah.. looks like rihanna’s where have you been.. original

She probably admires them lol

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,enough comma’s?
    LOL!!!! This is totally awsome. LMFAO!!!!

MILEY THE queen pop JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA THIS IS THE MOST STUPID THING EVER, I MEAN MILEY IS TRYING AND SHE JUST CAN BECAUSE SHE’S LOST AND SELENA WHATEVER THEY ARE JUST GIRLS TRYING REALLY HARD.

#7 on iTunes! Slaying!
    Selena’s first top 10 is comming.

Slaying—-LMFAO. When she starts winning grammy’s and other music awards then you can say she is slaying, but until this happens she ain’t slaying shit.

#7 on iTunes — Big fucking whoop!!!!!