Gigi Hadid POOL DAZE

cdc11b08b02c11e2815722000a1fa518_7

She’s super beautiful

there’s photo of nick wearing necklace “kinda” looks the same with gigi’s (black) bracelete.

but i believe nick is single. lol!

• Ijustneedyounow

so now each and every jonas fling get’s their own posts even though they’re not famous? great OU *shakes head*

He says he’s single. But they keep talking about his chemistry with Isabel. She seems like his type. So we’ll see.

lol in which universe is she dating Nick Jonas

Nick is not dating Gigi lol that’s bullshit, he is not.

it’s not that I don’t like the girl, she is beautiful and nice, her and Nick would make a cute couple but that didn’t happen and it’s not going to

lol the related stories
    “Nick Jonas did not cause her breakup”
    my poor Nicky is always blamed for causing breakups, I’m surprised he hasn’t been accused of dating his costar in CWYWF yet.

Nick likes older women duh!

Lol here comes the delusional Nick stans denying she fucked Nick!

Oh come on guys!
    How Nick and her can be a couple if they saw each other once every 5 months?
    I’m not in denial, I just think that 2 people in a relationship should be in the same town once in a while lol!
    It’s pretty obv gigi has a crush on Nick but I don’t think he’s interested.
    With Joe and Blanda we had a lot of spotting from fans and instagram pics before they went public so it’s not the same thing.

I hope Nick finds a gf soon tho!

You don’t know how often they see eachother and Nick is pretty good at hiding relationships.
    —————-

Yes he’s very good but they should at least stay in the same city and they’ve never been!

May 5, 2013 @ 08:49 am
    lol in which universe is she dating Nick Jonas

In the unirverse where he goes out on dates with her!

May 5, 2013 @ 09:00 am
    Nick likes older women duh!

Gigi is 17, so he likes young ones too.

Think she is even bigger than Delta. Delta used to walk behind him.

She looks a little like a younger Fergie.

May 5, 2013 @ 08:52 am

Then the Nick stans tell the Joe stans to accept Blanda when the Nick stans are the same….

maybe nick and gigi just skyping. who knows.

Oh come on guys!
    How Nick and her can be a couple if they saw each other once every 5 months?
    It’s pretty obv gigi has a crush on Nick but I don’t think he’s interested.

I hope Nick finds a gf soon tho!

May 5, 2013 @ 11:34 am
    Oh come on guys!
    How Nick and her can be a couple if they saw each other once every 5 months?
    It’s pretty obv gigi has a crush on Nick but I don’t think he’s interested.

I hope Nick finds a gf soon tho!

• mimi

and you’re posting about her because……?

…..maybe Mr. Hadid bought Ocean Up?

WHO CARES?!?!?!?!??!

Why is she relevant?

She’s pretty, but Blanda is better.

May 5, 2013 @ 08:37 am
    Why is she relevant?

She’s dating Nick.

• SoHipster_

Since when are they dating? ^

cute, but is she even famous? isn’t she just a model from Guess

May 5, 2013 @ 08:41 am