Will.i.am Thought Miley Cyrus Was Bjork

mileybjork

Will.i.am’s told TheFIX on working with Miley Cyrus: ‘With Miley, it was a bit of a merger. I heard this wonderfulness bleeding through the doors and a friend of mine, Dr Luke said to come and listen. And I was like, who is that? He just said, ‘keep listening’ and then he said, ‘guess who it is?’ I was like, Bjork. Nope.

Is it Portishead coming back?.. It was Miley Cyrus. Then Miley walks in the room and I was like, this sh*t is fresh, we have to collaborate. Then she got on and added her vocals for Fall Down. So, we’re going to be shocked by her new album? ‘Maybe I’m over hyping it. I hope I’m not. But from what I heard, it was freaking bananas. Banana peels, you’re slipping on.’

• TheSugarVenom

I have to admit when Hannah Montana started, the 1st time I hear her voice I hated it but after a few days after I have to admit I just hated it cause’ it’s different and unique it was the same with Lana Del Rey, but now MC is one of my favorite singer by far, cause I’ve seen some live and she can sing and move perfectly !

OMG Lana Del Rey and Miley are my queens. I never once disliked either of their voice, especially Lana’s. But I wasn’t obsessed with her music immediately. Now I can’t stop jamming to it, even after a year. Actually, “WITHOUT YOU” is jamming as I type this. Must admit, Miley’s voice is unbareably annoying when autotuned. But like on her BY Sessions, OMG… her voice is perfect!

is miley cyrus going to be Bjork? i don’t know Bjork is.

Google is your friend. And don’t play dumb.

I feel as miley Cyrus music is becoming to hyped up and that could be a good or bad thing. But I feel like people really need to stop overhyping her music.

If the collabs are loving the songs they did together why not express it.

her speaking voice i mean. its so gross and miley and weird.
    So she has a deep voice so what, a lot of girls do. Who know’s maybe when you grow up you will have one too.

• jennygomez

don’t know who bjork is but i can assure she’s not as fugly as this bat faced freak, no one is *shudders*

The only singers of her age that are better than her vocally are Demi and Ariana. The rest is a mess.

Do you mean in the genre of pop and pop/rock?there are tons of singers and singer/songwriters that are her age that are good…they just aren’t on the radio or in the public eye.

She hasn’t “hyped” herself up. All this interview is WILL I AM hyping herself up. Sit down.
    ________

I AM sitting down. She hypes herself up all day on her twitter. She retweets compliments to herself shamelessly. She keeps TELLING everyone she’s sexy as if she has some kind of insecurity about it. She really just needs to stop trying to be something she is not and just be herself. She is a singer. Don’t care about whether she is “sexual” or not. If she makes good music, I’ll buy her stuff.

I love Bjork all the 90’s female singers were amazing.

The “collabs” are loving her music cause she has so many twitter followers. It, in turn, puts money in their pockets. So far, none of the music she has put out lately has gone to number one. Not a good sign.

• Nicole

_______
    Some other female singers I think that are good that are 18-22
    Sky Ferreira
    Gabriel Aplin
    Lucy Rose
    Hayley Williams
    Emily Burns

That’s just a few off the top of my head.

_______
    Some other female singers I think that are good that are 18-22
    Sky Ferreira
    Gabriel Aplin
    Lucy Rose
    Hayley Williams
    Emily Burns

That’s just a few off the top of my head.
    All Amazing. Except I’ve never heard Emily Burns. I love Paramore and Sky Ferreira!!

_______
    Some other female singers I think that are good that are 18-22
    Sky Ferreira
    Gabriel Aplin
    Lucy Rose
    Hayley Williams
    Emily Burns

That’s just a few off the top of my head.
    ______
    :)Same. Listen to her song “Another Fool” on Mahogany Sessions its on youtube.

• SubwayToVenus

Miley’s voice is perfection.

yeah her voice really is a turn off

her speaking voice i mean. its so gross and miley and weird.

manly*

SubwayToVenus said:

Miley’s voice is perfection.

Ikr? One in a million. She has gift.

She’s really pretty, but her voice isn’t all that great compared to others her age. She has a unique voice and I like her sings but I have to admit she doesn’t really have the best voice at all.

Subwaytovenus@ I dont understand you! Do you like miley or not ?

Come on people its not like she choosed to sound the way is yes its little bitt tough and fast for a girl bbut who cares she sold millions of albums cuz of it how many girls can sing like miley ? Stop judging others you are nt perfect

wow miley is so gorgeous she have a beautiful voice when she sings she got real talent

• Gasolina

It was the same for me !!! lmao
    But I can’t wait to hear Miley’s new stuff. And she signed with Larry Rudolph, the manager who made Britney Spears a superstar after the disney stuff !
    And I think Larry could do something with Miley cause, instead of Brit’ (with all the respect I have for her) she has got TRUE talent, and can REALLY sing LIVE. So I can’t wait for her to come out !

Pretty much. And that jojo girl but im not sure shes miley’s age. She’s somewhere around there.

She’s not a bad looking person. But she keeps hyping herself so much it’s bordering on insanity. If you look online, it’s mostly females and gay guys who think she looks sexy. There are barely any heterosexual guys who find her sexy. Once she speaks any sexiness disappears.

is miley cyrus going to be Bjork? i don’t know Bjork is.

I’m listening to it, I really like it alooot lol its stuck in my head already.

they did not just compare this Cynthia looking bitch to Bjork…..KILL YOURSELF

Whatevet

The “collabs” are loving her music because she so many twitter followers. It, in turn, puts money in their pockets. So far, none of the music she has put out latley has gone to number one. Not a good sign.
    SHE HASN’T PUT ANY MUSIC OUT LATELY. But the music that she was featured on charted with no promo or no radio play.

By the by not everything needs to be #1 to be good.

and too bad no matter what her new álbum will fail…. shes a flope… just a joke! she was the clown lastnight…. hahahahaha at least she knows that shes a joke…. por fugly attention whore.

As if your hateful opinion even matters to anybody when you can’t even fucking spell the word “poor” correctly. Go kill yourself.

You haters are so pathetic. Not a SINGLE one of you can spell. It just proves your lack of intelligence. If you don’t know how to fucking spell 1st grade vocabulary words, I highly doubt your opinion is anywhere near being accurate or agreeable.

While you’re still trying to figure out how to spell tiny words behind your Mom’s computer screen, Miley’s suiting up for her 8th #1 album… oops! Stay pressed.

ewww disgusting bitch…. shes such a try hard… its really pathetic…. her looks last night was sooo disturbing… yikes she really is soooo fugly, her whole face yikes…. scary!!!

untalented irrelevant piese of shit….

…oops! Stay pressed.
    Totally agree!!!!! AMEN :)

• OCEANUP

bow down to miley christ!

I know her hair is ugly but her body and her face are really a+ she is naturally beautiful cuz she has no long fake hair to hide behind or look like she is 24-7 done like someone i know

Nice :)

SEX

Ugly. She’s a mess.

Ugly. She’s a mess.
    STFU already, you loser. I swear these idiots are stuck on stupid.

is Miley Cyrus going to do punk music and pop music and hip hop music? is she going to be Bjork? i never hear Bjork. :( tell me and commit me, is that true that miley going to do punk music and be Bjork too? :(

is Miley Cyrus going to do punk music and pop music and hip hop music? is she going to be Bjork? i never hear Bjork. Sad tell me and commit me, is that true that miley going to do punk music and be Bjork too? Sad

Your trolling is becoming obvious after the 434 times you did this.

• Sarah

True ! Lmao

I like Will.I.Am.

MILEY CYRUS IS A MULTI- TALENT, FEARLESSLY WNDERFUL GINIUS SINGER.BEAUTIFUL GIRL, SO NATURAL & I’M SURELY BUYING MUSIC ALBUM.BEEN WAITING FOR A WHILE…