Joe & Wilmer Out At Bootsy Bellows Club

joe-wilmer-date-5

New BFFs Joe Jonas And Wilmer Valderrama out clubbing together at Bootsy Bellow nightclub in West Hollywood. Joe followed closely behind Wilmer and his entourage and even hitched a ride with the group. Photos: GSI.

I’m sorry but I don’t think guys who have girlfriends should be going to clubs. Isn’t that for single people? Unless you’re going with your girlfriend you shouldn’t be going at all
    ___________________________________________
    I don’t agree with that you can still go out and have fun with your friends without picking someone up, or doing anything inappropriate!

Wilmer is faithful; Joe is unfaithful.

Love Joes chest hair, wonder if Blender chokes on it sometimes….

shut up bitch, satan whorshoper is not in LA. PR STUNT is over…

The drugs are really showing. He looks anorexic

You can see the outline of his penis in one the pictures. Paps need to stop using hd/flashligh damn

*Joe’s peen

wilmer faithful? faithfully a hoe.

Joe sees a pretty girl in the club and he’s “holla, how you doin’ gurl. I’m single”

no his manly gf is good for him now

(replying to this) – May 8, 2013 @ 12:59 pm
    no his manly gf is good for him now

Blanda is flawfree js

HOW! Do you know he (did the deed)??

If she is in New York! This seems very weird! For Joseph I mean!!!

the two men demi ever loved in her life. i wouldn’t be ok with it AT ALL if i was her. and the funny thing is i remember when demi and wilmer met she was dating joe and they were talking so much i remember rumors of joe being really jealous and demi acting like a kid because she was also really jealous of joe and chelsea lol

You should be able to do what you want to do unless you’re engaged. As long as you behave yourself. If you’re a guy you are going to want to hang with friends, and friends go to clubs if they are in their 20’s. Even though Blanda is very clingy, she doesn’t seem like the jealous type.

Joe not this ridiculous dating that he opened the eye and still has more to go out to celebrate the freedom of not only having to see that nasty sticky.

what are you talking about anorexic is not to be in drugs what a moron what kind of mind you have ?

HAHA ANOREXIC THATS A WOMAN SUFFER NOT FOR MEN

Blanda followed Wilmer on twitter a month ago.

I would be pissed if I were her

Glad to know Joe is in LA with his family and friends. Joe is young and deserves have fun and meet hot girls of his age. I don’t like Wilmer but the only good thing about this is that I know that Wilmer has a lot of female friends. I’m sure Joe had lots of fun last night. I prefer to see Joe with a new girl than with a girl who I will not name but that I know she keeps meeting with Joe (and I’m not talking of the Satan worshiper)

Anyway, Joe deserves distracted and stop being manipulated by the famewhore cougar who laughs at Joe (and his family) with her druggies friends.

I feel like joe hangs out with wilmer to piss Demi off he seems like the spiteful type.lol

The drugs are really showing. He looks anorexic

—————-
    I’m laughing so hard at this comment, he looks fantastic, it must be killing you that everything you suggest has proven to be false.

Are Wilmer and Demi still dating?
    If so this is kinda strange.. js lol

May 8, 2013 @ 01:47 pm
    Are Wilmer and Demi still dating?
    If so this is kinda strange.. js lol

They were spotted together last week so guess they are? Joe loves Wilmer, he shouldn’t not hang with him because he’s dating Demo.

actually men can suffer from it too, with rates higher than ever before, so research such information before you say stupid comments

Joe and Wilmer are both hot!

Demi has great taste in men!

no. ugly hoe. REALLY UGLY HOE.

Why are Wilmer and Joe hanging out ? strange ..I suppose they are friends which is equally weird considering the circumstances…idk it’s just weird..and aren’t they both attached in relationships ?

May 8, 2013 @ 12:03 pm

Blanda is in LA, I know for a fact they did the deed yesterday, if you know what I mean *wink *wink

___________________________________________

• OCEANUP

jilmer4lyfe

• James

I’m sure I’m not the only one who finds it weird that the guy that dumped Demi Lovato is best pals with Demi’s current boyfriend.

• cath

ahahahahahahahaha :D ohhh buuurn hahaha :D such a cool diss!

both so lame. i hope wilmer is single for the rest of his life

demi and wilmer are theay togethers ?

i whant to know

sorry but my comments are not stupid woman is the one who got suffer for anorexic not men men dont suffer about that if you dont realy know

Blanda isn’t in LA LOL

HAHA WHY YOU CAME UP WITH THIS THING THAT JOE ANOREXIC? SWEETY I THINK YOU BETTER STOP DOING DRUGS

some people are skiny some people are fat and skiny people dosent mean they are anorexic what a supid you are

May 8, 2013 @ 01:39 pm

__________

this is the dumbest comment ever. Joe is friend with Wilmer and friendly with Demi. so Move on

I don’t know what you’re smoking, but there’s no outline of his peen in any of those pics.

two of Demi exes,i swear they are both GAY,new couple calling it now,it’s well known in hollywood that joe is gay!

haha joe gay ? haha wow what inmagination you have please joe got a girlfriend and he likes to flirt with woman you are moron

HAHAHAHA . Demi’s ex & Demi’s current boyfriend :)))

Joe looks so happy :)))

I think that Something That We’re Not is about Wilmer. He and Demi are def just friends with benefits. I know this for a fact. And Joe and Blanda are still together.. but just a matter of time till he ditches her. Joe can’t be tied down for too long

WOW HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDS THAT JOE JONAS HAVE AND BEAUTIFUL AND YOU CALL HIM GAY? HAHA YOU MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD

i think Demi and Wilmer are just FWB i don’t think its official and stuff and i bet Joe and Wilmer talk about sex with Demi lol

I think something is definitly UP with their so called realtionship! It has been in the air a while!!!

He is to thin but drugs has nothing to do with it!!!

haha sweety you dont know how a person looks thin? besides he is not thin maybe you are soooooooo fat and call them to people who got good figure call them thin? you not even know what a person is when is thin

Joe is still with Blanda and Wilmer is still with Demi. Doesnt mean they can’t go out. They don’t have to pick up women. Most of you kids aren’t old enough to understand adult relationships. It’s common for men who are attached to hang together because its usually the single guys who are out flirting with girls. It’s also funny that any time Joe and Blanda are apart for more than a couple days you think they broke up, yet when they’re together, you accuse them of being clingy and obsessed with each other. See? You’re children. You don’t know shit. I’m sure if they had broken up, Joe would have taken the iPhone case she designed off his phone, yet it was right there in candids taken today. He also wouldn’t wear clothing she designed, yet he does. You kids need to go play outside or something.

May 8, 2013 @ 05:34 pm

*You HOPE/WISH/WANT THERE TO BE something wrong with their relationship. At least be honest.

Lol who cares if Joe is with Blanda or not. All I care about is him…

Joe’s smile made my day

• threelittlebirds

men can develop anorexia and bulimia, it’s not as common as it is in women, but there are men who are self conscious about their weight. saying men can develop disorders like that is like saying men can’t get breast cancer, which they can.

Joe is with his friends, stop speaking about her. No one cares

• OCEANUP

blanda is coming sooooon :)

sorry but men dont suffer for anorexic only woman its odd that men suffer for anorexic becausel that never happen to men’s

IF A MEN SUFFER FOR ANOREXIC HE IS GAY BECAUSE WOMAN HAVE THAT

• OCEANUP

very cute! they went for each other!

Hotties