Miley Cyrus Haunted In London Home

miley-cyrus-by-jan-welters-for-elle-uk-june-2013-1

Miley Cyrus and her family were staying at an apartment in London which she claimed was haunted. She told ELLE UK: ‘It was seriously so terrifying. It used to be an old bakery and they turned it into an apartment building, and I was having really crazy dreams and really scary things.

And one night my little sister, it sounds crazy to tell you, but, she was standing in the shower and all of a sudden I hear her scream. I run in there and the water had somehow flipped to hot but it was still.. It wasn’t like the water had just changed, the knob had turned but she hadn’t turned it and it was burning her. She was really red.

I saw a little boy sitting on the sink watching me take a shower so I felt really freaked out. I was sitting there the next night and maybe I’m crazy, but I could have sworn I could see this little boy sitting there on the sink, kicking his feet.

Tish found out that the bakery used to be owned and lived in by an older man and his son: ‘I guess the wife died or something, she had gotten sick. So it was just the son and the dad that lived there in the bakery, and then the dad died and the son took over the bakery, and I thought I was seeing the son. I’m not even kidding.’

• Justinsuglyglasses

OceanUp, you’re the expert here so could you tell me whether Demi, Selena and Miley appearing in a jillion magazine covers, often airbrushed, really help their careers? I guess it’s promo but does seeing this cover of Miley really make someone want to buy her next CD more? Promo is one thing but at some point, these three have to worry about overexposure. There is a price to be paid for being featured on 3 posts a day on oceanup.com. Please see Vanessa Hudgens and Ashley Tisdale.

she must’ve seen beiber, the little perv!

IT’S THE POT BITCH

Selena told a ghost story a few years back too! It kind of scares me to think that celebrities are having ghost experiences re the most unlikely people to have it happen to. You know what I mean? They are so busy and they have so much going on all the time… *shudders

her grammar has nothing to do with her stupid opinion. there was plenty of room to judge her opinion. judging the grammar instead just makes you look racist.

She’s come undone,bitches.
    –A.

• SlimShady

I have a feeling humanity lost faith
    in you a long time ago.

Babe I’m not special enough for humanity to pay attention to.

• SlimShady

OCEANUP said:
    it’s amazing that she did her best
    photo shoot and worst photo shoot
    within a matter of months! the elle
    one was great

True, but Cosmo shoot will always be my favorite. I thought it stayed very true to who she is.

The first comment coming from a selena stan. Just goes to show ya that she’s obsessed with Miley, which is not a shocker!!!!

QUEEN MILEY :)

i wonder what he said,when he saw u in the shower,

Self absorbed bore…sigh.

• SlimShady

not everyone lives in an english
    speaking country. kind of offensive
    to make fun of those who are still
    trying to communicate in your
    language, don’t you think?

How about no? If she doesnt want to be judged than maybe she should stop judging.

How about no? If she doesn’t want to be judged than maybe she should stop judging.
    AMEN SISTA!!!!

such an eye sore ewww

Selena is #2!!

such an eye sore ewww
    Then why the FUCK are u looking at her, dumbass.

IT’S OFFICIAL MILEY HATERS—MILEY IS MAXIM’S #1 HOT 100
    YEAH BUDDY!!!!!!! MILEY QUEEN :)

She’s come undone,bitches.
    –A.

You clearly watch way too much Pretty Little Liars

Slimshady @ you rock really I like you how old are you? If its ok to tell you seem too mature for this site

This coming from the queen judge bitch of Oceanup. Delusion is still delusion even if you think you aren’t deluded.

‘Ghost’ don’t slow down nor stop just because you’re famous.
    All the shit celebs dibble & dabble in it makes sense.

• SlimShady

This coming from the queen judge
    bitch of Oceanup. Delusion is still
    delusion even if you think you
    aren’t deluded.

Exactly. Thats why I dont whine when people judge me. Its their right.
    Sadly I am not Queen tho. Claudis is.

*That’s some scurry shit gif goes here*

I DON’T HAVE A ELLE MAGAZINE OF MILEY CYRUS BECAUSE IT’S IN THE U.K. BUT NOT IN THE U.S. YET!!!!!!!!!!!! ›:( tell me and commit me, please. is there anyway to get the magazine?

• BrokenArrow

scary

I find this shit quite interesting. That’s why October is my favorite month because travel channel shows its annual ‘The Worlds Most Haunted Places’ you name it they show it. I love it.

I have a feeling humanity lost faith in you a long time ago.

not everyone lives in an english speaking country. kind of offensive to make fun of those who are still trying to communicate in your language, don’t you think?
    anyway that person is such a troll

• SlimShady

jennygomez said:
    every time she looks in the mirror
    she thinks she’s being haunted
    such a fugly freak show

And every time I look at your horrifying grammar, I lose a little bit more hope in humanity.

Race has nothing to do with grammar you idiot

• jennygomez

every time she looks in the mirror she thinks she’s being haunted
    such a fugly freak show

you mean about selena because she looks like a ghost she must be haunted for miley because selena is the demon

Lay off the pot Miley

HAHA MILEY IS NOT LIKE YOU BITCH

that’s so scary. I would of dipped! haha

• SlimShady

That is freaky shit. This is why I love London.
    That pic tho. Flawless.

• OCEANUP

it’s amazing that she did her best photo shoot and worst photo shoot within a matter of months! the elle one was great

jennygomez said:
    every time she looks in the mirror she thinks she’s being haunted
    such a fugly freak show

You just can’t leave a miley post alone can you?

Just another pathetic selena fan.