Selena Gomez, ‘Skrillex Inspired Me’

Selena Gomez is going to be dancing a lot to her new album! ‘To be honest, most of the record speeds up. With this album, I got to record over 24 songs, and it was really fun for me to have more of a creative control and more of a say, and that’s what was super important to me with this album.

I want it to be a mixture of everything I’m obsessed with. I love to dance and I love to make people dance. It’s the best feeling. Doing ‘Spring Breakers’ was really fun, because Skrillex and Cliff Martinez did the soundtrack, and [Skrillex] kind of inspired me with a baby dubstep, because I have a few songs that have that.

Britney [Spears] was one of my inspirations. I’ve watched ‘NSYNC, Janet Jackson, they were all about performances. It wasn’t necessarily about stage. If you look at any Janet Jackson video, half the time she’s in jeans, and I love that. She looks stunning because it’s all about performing, so I kinda want to get more into that again.’

• BrokenArrow

She’s inspired by everything lol.

Britney was one of her inspirations — the queen of lip sync, go figure!!!

• BrokenArrow

How many fucking times is she going to say the Skrillex inspired her shes already said that in like every interview.

her momager and ‘team’ tell her what to say ALL THE TIME

I’m not saying she has to change her answer everytime but she never sounds spontaneous.

She shouldn’t dance, she’s not good at it. she should make an effort to become a great vocalist and THEN think about adding some choreography to her songs.

lol funny that she wants to dance cause she’s really bad at it.

I agree that she will have a hard time dancing and singing if she’s goes touring. Maybe for one song, she’ll be okay, but I can imagine her losing her breath quickly and struggling throughout the show. Hopefully she has been working out to strengthen her lungs. Even though she REALLY CAN’T SING, I give her props for never lip syncing, even when she sounds really awful (which is most of the time, tbh)

• SlimShady

How many times is Manly Cyrus
    going to tweet her niggy pics and
    weed pics????? Lol @ Selenas
    haters. Grow up fucktard.

Hey dumbo, firstly not every Selly hater likes Miley, please get over yourself. And second, the hypocrisy of telling someone to grow up when you shade someone who isnt even in the damn post is too much.

no please don’t give people props for being ‘courageous’ and being bad in public

Haha Selena needs to stop living inside her buble and living her reality

Lol Slim…suck my dick, and stay basic.

Haha what she think she is Selena is a retard

I want to choke selena gomez to death by shoving my hand down her throat and throw her in the fucking fire!

• SlimShady

Lol Slim…suck my dick, and stay
    basic.

Nah, thats your daddy’s job.

• SlimShady

I want to choke selena gomez to
    death by shoving my hand down her
    throat and throw her in the fucking
    fire!

Dafuq is wrong with you?? Get help… Quickly…

I love how she says she got to “record” because she didn’t write, produce, or do ANYTHING with the songs… only steal them from other artists and destroy them with her horrible voice.

“Skrillex inspire me”… lol how embarrassing. What an idol. I can’t imagine dubstep on her music… she’ll destroy it even worse than it already is. Cunt.

Selena gomez almost says the same thing over and over about all her projects i want people to have fun it’s cool it’s amazing iam so blessed i got inspired by what soo ever actress or singer. Iam the luckiest girl in the world it’s weird and some times childish cuz she is like 21 and has been saying the same things since disney !!!!!!

I spotted selena gomez today with her two beautiful baby girls with justin Bieber

I think selena gomez and scene is 10 Time better than solo selena.

No you won’t bitch!

I’m not too shy to show you i love you i got no regret. What a fun thing I’m so inspired by her and she makes me want to dance -__________-“

How can she be lucky if everybody hates her

honey and what exactly do YOU excude? nothing but hate and bitterness!

thats not true.

steal? no that would be beiber and beyonce. Selena never credits herself as a writer. For you to make that statement makes you look stupid as fuck.

not everyone hates her. Just people who like miley, which to be honest at this point its not that many people. Everyone is over that trainwreck.

Queen Selena<3

queen miley and famewhore selena what a slut

haha she wants to dance? what the fuck? she cant dance

How many times is Manly Cyrus going to tweet her niggy pics and weed pics????? Lol @ Selenas haters. Grow up fucktard.

Why don’t you follow your own advice, angel face? Making fun of Miley for sure doesn’t make you any more mature and better!!! And by the way, do something about that attitude. You are madddd.

Why don’t you follow your own advice, pretty face?

I like how she talks about Janet Jackson. Yeah, Janet is mostly in jeans but she can dance her butt off. She exudes confidence and can do really complicated choreography. Selena…can’t. I don’t think selena will be a great performer. Now that she’ll be dancing along with singing, I don’t think she’ll last long on stage.

i think they just name-drop to get attention tbh there’s no effort to be a great pop artist

not every hater on here is a Miley fan dumbass. ps. lemme know when Selena gets outsells Miley ;)

she can’t sing so let’s see if she can dance

well stop reading them all. obsessed much?

her momager and ‘team’ tell her what to say ALL THE TIME

honey and what exactly do YOU excude? nothing but hate and bitterness!

>Implying that skrillex its a good inspiration

This bitch needs to shut the fuck up

I will shoot selena gomez to death, chop her up and throw her in a fire

Oh get the fuck out bitch! And oceanup should ban anonymous users.

She should really stop saying skrillex inspired her and instead just say edm music really inspired me for some of the songs on my upcoming album. Because I could respect that a whole lot more.

Aww, she sounds like she’s a sweetheart. Hopefully her songs are fun, i guess. I heard it’s her last album.

Oh God she is having how many shows on her tour ? YEAH she will dance on her tours and sing too, she is such a weak performer she needs some not intense choreography’s or something just like in come and get it, if she does it too much I’m pretty sure she will cancel most of her shows because she can’t dance and sing even for one performance how the hell will she do it for more than 1 hour ? She will struggle to hold a note or just lip sing all the time, she ain’t no Bieber or Usher to dance her ass off and every show

well we hate her so much and dont talk about miley because she is wayy better then that whore

You talk about “growing up” but you are making the lame 3rd grade-esque joke of changing the name of a person to make fun of her? Lol, how mature, Selenator.

You talk about “growing up” but you are making the lame 3rd grade level joke of changing the name of a person to make fun of her? Lol, how maturee, Selena fan.

Wow, you’re such a sweetie, Selena fan.
    How mature of you. You’re such a “grown up”.