Joe Jonas WANGO TANGO

a4d6f2f8bb5811e2852322000a9e288c_7
FFN_RIJ_WANGO_TANGO_051113_51094956

+ Joe wishes Denise a Happy Mother’s Day!

RIP cute Joe

nick is the only good looking jb now

May 12, 2013 @ 09:29 pm
    nick is the only good looking jb now

UM NO. Joe is the most handsome of the three. lol

kevin is also hot btw

sorry but arab they dont look latino latin people some are white with bloond hair and others with brown hair and some other are black and chinese you guys dont know nothing about coulture and joe jonas he dosent look like that he is white dont be a such a retard

joe looks hotter and hotter each day and now that he’s working out he’s looking hot hot

worst style, haircut, and facial hair EW joe

He’s so stumpy, no thanks

hahaha please a im latin and im white thats means that you never travel to latin america what world you are living?

Does he really think his beard/stubble looks good? He looks dirty…and do something about those eyebrows so gross

what? you’re kidding me! the facial hair is so hot although joe shaved looks hotter

he’s just one pile of hotness

their album is going to flop so hard

you’ve got to be kidding me? the facial hair is so freaking hot makes me go cray cray

joe looks hot hot with facial hair i want to rip his clothes off and make passionate love to him

May 12, 2013 @ 09:40 pm
    —————

ugh he drives me crazy with that beard. :/

why did joe go to wango tango. all he did was talk about food during interviews.

HAHAHA WOW AMERICAN PEOPLE THEY DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT CULTURE HAHAHA WHAT A LOSERS I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY TEACHING IN THERE ? LATIN IS NOT A RACE IS PEOPLE WHO SPEAK LATIN BUT PEOPLE SPEAK SPANISH NOT LATIN

omg his chest hair dont even get me started on it and his happy trail………. omg i bet he’s hairy down there hotttttttttttttttttttt

do you think joe waxes his peen?

that girl is from nyc? is he back with blandasus already?
    Duh.ItsBREE!!!!!!!!! ?@BreeNicole90 33m
    Joe Jonas and Wilmer Valderrama are here

What’s this hobo look he’s got going on lately? I would be embarrassed to show up lookin like that. He could use a shower. And some clothes that actually fit.

May 12, 2013 @ 09:53 pm

__________

Latin as in Latin American, not the language. You’re a dumbass.

——————-

better than the obey clothes. anything is better than them.

is joe hairy down there in his love down below?

• Ellen

Thank you, I’ve just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I have discovered till now. However, what about the bottom line? Are you positive concerning the supply?

My blog post http://livedealer.eu

guy*

joe has aged the worst

No! John is 30 years old! We were talking about John!!

It is because of his messed up (so called) Mother!!! She is a control freak!!!!

yeah what’s up with his taste in females ? all his past ex’s seemed to be in the driver seat ! like control freaks ..can’t he find anyone sweet,caring that gives and cares for him more than for themselves ?

Excuse! Me! Don’t be rude to her! When she is defending him!! How about you learn to speak another language and write it perfectly! Let’s see how well you do!!!

She was an idiot! That is how he got her!!

• threelittlebirds

It is unfortunite he is a 30 year old with a lame brain attitude! More like 14/Messed Up!!
    um…he’s 23.

Stop glorifying the MOM for God’s sake! She is a Bitch and she is Not all that Great looking! Just because someone has some attraction (Not of the heart) Doesn’t make them suddenly so hell fire important!!

• threelittlebirds

um…he’s 23.

Kevin looks the most like the Mom!!!

I agree with the Arab comment! I like that too!! I don’t think he looks South American!

• Jo

Joe can tango my chango

WHY would you say that about their Mom? Seems a very loving and caring person and I think she’s gorgeous. Looks more like their sister than Mom.

I’m enjoying that he is not wearing obey clothing everyday or every other day. He looks better ! Him and his mom double mint twins….although I think he has his Dad’s eyes …:)

he is adorable lately with his smiling he seems so happy !! :)

Joe was out with Wilmer again last night doing shots and partying with girls. Either Blanda is very understanding or they are finished.

joe looks so good and i love his jacket!

Even if they are still together. Just nice to see him not joined at the hip to her, not pushing her clothing like some kind of cut-throat salesman, and able to hang with friends one on one. On MTJ Joe was the one who said “Happy to be your wingman” to Nick before they went on tour, then when Nick needed a wingman, he had his wings clipped and brought Blanda on tour. You could see on MTJ Joe was MIA during most of the extra activities concerning his bros.

• View Image Details

For newest news you have to go to see web and on internet I found this web page as a most excellent web site for most recent updates.

Is joe in LA or NYC? please tell me he is in LA!!! away from her! :/

I’ve liked most of his gfs or tolerated them,but sorry Blanda’s actions and the way she acts,I really really don’t like her…. I want joe to find someone better and is ok with not shoving herself onto his fans,and using joe!! he was a puppet,and she was his puppet master! John f*cking annoys me how he sucks up to her and anyone joe dates.I love Greg,jack etc because they mind their DAMN BUSINESS! he has to get involved every time.He is more into Blanda,than joe.i swear

I know! I really think they are over or this is weird!!

Idc who Joe dates. I only hated Demi as his girlfriend. I’m not too fond of Blanda either, but shes bearable.

I unfortunitly don’t like anyone in their group! John – Greg I have heard has been a pain in the ass and him and Jack were the ones who hired a witch/psychic to get rid of their ghost problem when they lived with Joseph and so on…..

I didn’t like ANY of them!!! I think Joseph tends to have an abusive pattern with theses (quote) females! He is always with the same ones just in a different style!!! Thank! You! For saying you hated him with that Bitch though! Never liked her!!!

Have you never seen the episodes last year with their (quote) MOM????

What Extra activities???

Joe looks nice.I highly doubt they broke up,btw.Did you see John’s tweet lol as usual he has to have a say,like anything he writes on twitter is even important.He’s a suck up.He annoys me too

If you didn’t see john’s tweet.Here it is:

“If you don’t know something to be a fact, it’s probably not smart to state it as fact. It’ll often make you look foolish”

aka I think he’s referring to the other day,on OU people were saying Joe and Mickey “shaded” Blanda.Let me guess,so they either told him,or he stalks haters and OU… LMAOOOO he’s just.I have no words for him,but he loves putting himself amongst teen drama,just like those Bobby and Will guys..lame

not all americans are like that i know that some people they dont know about cultures and we know about races like white black chinese

does joe have a hairy penis?

sorry but latin is a languge if you dont even know they came from europe you moron

Obviously some haters on here. Joe is a good-looking guy and so is Nick. Nick is more cute than handsome. Seems like Mikey is happy with Blanda-less Joe. You can tell he follows Joe like a puppy when she’s not around.

wow joe jonas is so gorgeous beautiful men i love him so much not because his looks he is beautiful in inside

haha gay? dont be redicolous bitch please dont made up your mind think like that you asshole

Joe is handsome, he looks like his mom. Denise is very pretty and young. I don’t know how Papa Jonas got her.

Glad to know Joe is happy lately.

yeah but kevin looks like his mon too

May 12, 2013 @ 11:09 pm

yeah but kevin looks like his mon too
    _______

Kevin, Nick and Frankie looks more like their dad

to the person who can’t spell who was being defensive about the person who asked if he was gay, you sound like an ignorant bitch. you never have a shot with him anyway.

fuck me

is he gay?? jw

May 12, 2013 @ 08:42 pm
    is he gay?? jw

totally! dont you know what jikey is? mikey is joes boyfriend!

• Kathie

Hi there, this weekend is fastidious for me, because
    this point in time i am reading this fantastic informative paragraph here at
    my house.

Check out my blog – Kathie

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

lllllllllllllllllllllllllies!
    a
    bath would do him good

he’s so my type i just can’t. i like arab looking guys and he fits that bill so perfectly….

ARAB looking?? To me he looks Latino

May 12, 2013 @ 08:55 pm
    ARAB looking?? To me he looks Latino

arab guys look latino, but the arabs tend to have distinct eyes. idk how to esplain it but like this he’s arab