Joe Jonas HOT SHORT HAIRCUT

jandaversace
joehontshorthair

Joe Jonas Enter to win a mentorship with me. Checking my phone to see who is! YouTube.com/ACUVUE. #ACUVUE1DAY. (No purchase necessary. 50 U.S./DC & Canada, excl. Quebec, ages 13-21. Ends 5/27. Official Rules apply).

Joe & Blanda Jonas at Versus Versace launch hosted by Donatella Versace.

He looks fine guys chill,’besides its just hair it’ll grow back

• OCEANUP

omfg hitler jonas

• OCEANUP

where the fuck is blandie?

• OCEANUP

where the fuck is blandie?

This is not good. No Joe. Come on….

HAHAHA WHY YOU LIKE INVENTING THINGS LIKE THAT TO JOE JONAS ?MAYBE YOU ARE IN DRUGS WHO TALKS LIKE THAT WHAT A BITCH YOU NEED A MEDICATION OR GO TO MENTAL HEALTH THAT WILL HELP YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU GOT IN YOUR MIND YOU MUST BE A PSYCHO OR SOMETHING AND YOU THINK YOUR COMMENTS GONNA HURT THAT YOU MADE THINGS LIKE THAT? HAHA PLEASE YOU NEED HELP

wow joe jonas looks soo gorgeous he is sooooo damn cute i want him to be my mentor to the acuve

I HATE joe!! why does he keep doing this? here we go AGAIN!! I bet they posed for a camera,so people can see they are together,then as USUAL!! they BOTH post pics on IG!?!? these two are so damn predictable!! pathetic attention fame whores .I HATE HER SO MUCH! OMG. can she just go awayyyyyy

Fyi i have no problem with him dating someone AT ALL! but I really despise her so much!! just her attitude sucks! and she’s always thirsty for attention! and is using him! wtf is wrong with joe,that he can’t see that?

I really don’t like that haircut.Did he do it,it did Blanda tell him too? lol

Good job Joe, with that haircut you just made Nick officially the hottest Jonas Brother!

Firstly is that wine in her hand?
    Secondly is the safety pins on her shirt part of the design and
    Thirdly, besides joes ‘out of no where, kinda weird haircut’ he looks cute’…..don’t know why but no matter what he wears or how his hair is cut he looks so cute to me.

Love the jacket, nice to see him out with Blanda. His hair is just a shorter version of how he’s been wearing it, not surprising since we are heading into summer. His face is perfect.

Firstly is that wine in her hand?
    Secondly is the safety pins on her shirt part of the design and
    —————-
    Firstly, she has champagne, you don’t serve wine in a champagne flute and they are at a party so why wouldn’t she? Secondly, she’s wearing a dress not a shirt and yes those are oversized safety pins, again, not unusual as far as fashion goes. Thirdly, you got that right, he is a cutey!!!

HE IS SOOOOOO CUTE! You people have No fashion sense! He reminds me of when he was in 2006 when he was 16! He is so darn cute!!!:)

That safety pin thing. A certain modern designer is very famous for!

Can’t say I love it. Maybe will look better with different styling. But what I will give him props for is keeping it fresh. He always changes it up every couple of months. That’s amazing for a guy. People like the biebs get praise for their hair but keep the same cut for like 2 years at a time! Being a celeb, that’s lame. Even normal people change it up more often. So I love how joes always willing to try different things. Awesome dude.

And I think Joes running out of hairstyles at this point. Dude has had like every kinda cut, style and lenght that looks good on a guy. The only thing he hasn’t done is a buzz cut. And I think he likes his hair so he’d be impatient for it to grow. He has to be the no 1 guy in hollywood for the most and best hairstyles. Followed by like Zack or someone.

Not Blanda’s most flattering photo. It makes her look many years older than she is. Joe’s new haircut is a little Hitler-like. Hopefully he doesn’t grow the matching stache.

OCEANUP look this picture:

Joe is the new Hitler hahahahahahaha
    Everyone on twitter is laughing of Joe’s hair and his bad taste in clothes. He isn’t the same Joe in LA. How someone can change so much? it shows that this guy is easily manipulated. He is surrounded by older people, weirdos and drug addicts xx

Lol you people are rididuculous as soon as you think he’s single he’s good again, when you realize he’s still dating he goes back to being a druggie. Anyways he looks hot.

May 16, 2013 @ 03:51 am

__________

Nick is the hottest Jonas since last year. Kevin is the second hottest Jonas, he used be fugly but he’s looking good now

OH! Shut! Up! Hitler People! You make me sick! Do you realize what you are saying!!

Joe’s hair looks like a cross up of 2006 and 2011 hair in one…hope he doesn’t get it buzzed all the way haha

i love his jacket though with the marbleized sleeves ahhh as far as her no comment,other than she looks like she’s like in her 40’w as usual..

Nick was NEVER offically the hottest Jonas brother And Kevin Always looked amazing until Now!!!

May 16, 2013 @ 07:18 am
    May 16, 2013 @ 03:51 am

__________

What? Kevin had always been good looking. And no, personally I find Nick the least good looking Jonas of the three older ones. To me it’s Joe > Kevin > Nick and sometimes I find Kevin hotter than Joe.

shit there are new rumors going around now that they Spotted Blanda with what looked to be an engagement ring on her ring finger last night at the event ? Someone needs to clear this up ??what a whirlwind

Everything was so peaceful,until Joe went to NYC. I knew this was going to happen.Now it’s all Janda this Janda that again.Joe is obviously giving his relationship publicity,because he has nothing keeping him in the spotlight.So sad that he’s that desperate though

Where’s the rumor coming from? lol if it’s fans on twitter,I call BS

At first i thought Blanda is using joe.but I think they are using each other.Pathetic relationship.It’s all about promoting and publicity and going to events together,where there are cameras.This is the worst relationship I’ve ever seen joe in.He’s going to regret this,and will lose a genuine and real girl in the process,for this beeyatch,mark my words!

this. I applaud you.

I know he looks perfect! He always looks perfect! He’d even look cute without hair. I’m just mocking the haters

Joe will probably not even end up marrying Blanda, he’s young and having fun! Leave him alone. He still needs to date Emma Watson before settling down.

Joe you are not ashamed to be with a woman who stated that not like your job more like money fame you’re the joke world is the idiot of the year you deserve all the jokes they make.
    Joe ran a picture of you more intelligent you are an idiot if leaving a slut you use and use his family will now be called the end of Hitler’s career.
    Joe the loser

Asshole in this picture with her face with nervous Joe you’re an asshole the joke the world has reason of ex girlfriends uzarem you you’re an asshole ridiculous

‘s ridiculous how some people really believe that she is not using Joe, Joe without Blanda, a happy guy, smiling, athletic, well dressed, with his family and friends. now with Blanda a guy pale, badly dressed, clothes and hairstyle outdated. Obey again everywhere. I’m surprised she is not got to pose on the carpet for the paparazzi, that of rest seemed that the star was she and not Joe, while she was always ahead of the gaining attention. truly believe that without Joe she could have come to the event? if a nobody in the fashion world, she is not a designer or model, which the agency handles its work? she only  have amateur photos taken  by his friends , she stood out of nothing is nothing more than a fan more. when she dreamed of attending an event of this category with models and celebrities really.

I’ve lost so much respect for joe.I thought he was better than this.

She looks like a mom figure or an older friend in this picture…

im still wondering why he never walk with her in the carpet???

Joe your taste in clothes and girlfriends was much better now worsened dated gorgeous women and now you walk with this ridiculous Joe Jonas is the joke in the world.

FAKE FAKE FAKE. JOE IS UNHAPPY and you are BLIND.

• OCEANUP

beauty blanda looks uhmazing!

Blanda was never model you do not have postura.Voce not have style not know how to dress these pins is ridiculous, Blanda is shame among the models you’re disqualifying our profession. Their designs are stamps that children use to play are simply copies of the service of others shame besides using Joe still uses stamps of others.

…….. didn’t Wilmer have a haircut similar to this one??? or is it just me? lol

He doesn’t look happy ……. again….

May 16, 2013 @ 12:07 pm
    …….. didn’t Wilmer have a haircut similar to this one??? or is it just me? lol

Not that I remember. Maybe for a photoshoot? Or are you talking about a fade (shaved sides) in wich case they’ve both had it.

• Ijustneedyounow

she sure loves the camera / spotlight

She is even wearing Versace! no wonder the camera is on her and joe! SHE IS AN ANNOYING!!! Famewhore!! check out “kittengalore” on IG she gives them both a shout out!?!? pathetic joe

Joe looks ugly in those clothes WTF?? and what’s with the haircut?? OMG what was joe thinking? I just can’t believe how he has changed from when he was in LA to now in NYC? i preferred his other style and I hate his hair short :/

The clothes are definitely not my taste, as for his face its gorgeous.

• OCEANUP

it totally looks like blanda made him cut his hair like that

Joe has a type

Why the fuck does the caption under the pictures say “Joe & Blanda Jonas?” That’s annoying…

what type would that be ?

btw I think last night was the first time the public ally went in front of the cameras together, you know not just paparazzi shots catching them, they actually posed….

May 16, 2013 @ 02:31 pm
    what type would that be ?

He likes Rita Hayworth type girls

Nick is the hottest Jonas since he is 16, I think, hat was in 2009? when they did Camp Rock 2, everytime Camp Rock 2 is on Nick Jonas trends lol, anyway, I still think Joe has a pretty face, but he looks way better with hair!!

No! Joe is the hottest!

She is NOOO Rita Hayworth!!!

I don’t get why he liked Elizabeth Taylor then!??? She is SOOOO opposite!

May 16, 2013 @ 03:13 pm
    I don’t get why he liked Elizabeth Taylor then!??? She is SOOOO opposite!

Camilla does resemble Elizabeth wich he admitted he thought was beautiful. He likes Rita and Elizabeth type girls. That’s his ideal girl

LOL no.Ummm have you not heard,celebs call paparrazzi or go somewhere where there is paps!? yeah they pose a lot,but act like they didn’t know they were around etc these two LOVE having their pics taken.They love to go on IG and post the SAME pics at the same time,to show they are together.Now that is just obvious that they are wanting attention.They’ve become so damn predictable,it’s becoming embarrassing and pathetic

sorry but joe jonas he never gona date emma watson because emma watson she dosent like him like ever besides joe jonas likes young woman but older them him he allways like that

has anyone heard rumors of them shopping for engagement rings Wed. morning and then something about they secretly wed or were planning on a wedding with only close family and friends ? And something about Blanda hss been drinking sparkling water lately because she is pregnant ? anyone ? kind of

you can see she is wearing a ring in these photos on her ring finger..and he’s hiding his left hand in his pocket hmmmmmmmm

______

Agree! Joe is an idiot because he can get more attention and photos without her. Joe got many photos last week in LA. He had a lot of press with Shaina.

The drug dealer is a nobody, thirsty of attention. Look how she gets in front of the cameras and pretend she doesn’t see them. Then one of her friend still promotes her on IG, using Joe in the photos. Anyway, no matter how much try this woman, the media don’t give a shit about Joe’s relationship with this trashy woman.

Joe’s hair now

i want joe jonas to break up to this woman or men well i dont know he needs to date a real woman not that shit

If Joe was taller, he could be a male model.

He is a model Dear! He doesn’t need height!!!

She does Not resemble Elizabeth!! Do you need your eyes seriously checked???

my vagina is huge

How do you know? ^

That is Not a wedding ring! Look closely!!!

every time when i see my vagina is huge

Did you not see the MTV interview when they asked who will be the next to marry,and joe rolled his eyes,and kinda shook his head,same as Nick.Yeah,I highly doubt he’s ready to take that next step,he’s only 23yrs old.He has said he wants to get married but much later on.So stop starting rumors

Wow I was scrolling through the first oceanup page and had to do a double take on who was Joe and who was Zayn from 1D!

That’s not an engagement ring idiots. Do you know guys even know what an engagement ring even looks like?

Joe is such a nice gullible and sweet guy,that it’s easy for people to take advantage of him,unfortunately,but he just doesn’t want to believe it,that’s why I’m protective of him,i am the same way.I get taken advantage of a lot.As for Blanda,well I don’t trust her,her actions are screaming that she is using Joe’s fame and popularity to help her,as well as the fact that she loves getting the attention.Just everytime I see her,I want to wipe that smirk off of her face! grr

I Know! Sweetheart! I Know!

joe’s southern accent tho

• JoeJonasGirl0676

first of all since when on this planet did Joe get married to his model girlfriend?

Nevermind.

• JoeJonasGirl0676

May 16, 2013 @ 07:22 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Things can also change once he meets the right girl too.

Well the rumours were before that he was going to marry Ashley and they were meeting her parents and shopping for engagement rings. Hope he waits a while before getting engaged or married I just feel he is still quite immature and could make the wrong choice at this stage.

Is anyone else getting blocked for no reason?? All I said was he should wait before getting married because he seems immature. What is wrong with that!!

they are so gorgeous

ew its horrible

he looks like a fisherman with gills who just ate pastries

ew its horrible

Doesnt look dat bad http://instagram.com/p/ZXH8jJOrxw/ but i liked more b4…
    anyway it’s just hair. It grows back

he looks like the 2013 version of hitler

Joe, my body is ready for you baby

hahha i love you joe but this haircut is horible! you have a cute face but this new hair,,, um just no baby

HITLER JONAS HAHAHAHA!! . OH MY GOD, THIS IS HIS WORST HAIR STYLE EVER, I CAN’T STOP OF LAUGHING. HE LOOKS LIKE A CLOWN, UGLY HAIR AND UGLY JACKET. I GUESS, HE IS DOING COKE AGAIN

The only time I ever found Nick the hottest was pre- camp rock days, after that Joe got better looking than Nick and Kevin also got hotter

I hate Blanda
    I don’t like to see Joe with her

May 16, 2013 @ 07:25 am

This! Except Kevin gained weight after he married & now he’s finally looking like his old self again.

Hitler Jonas hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

the karma is bitch, Joe Jonas. He looks like shit. Joe has a good taste in clothes and a flawless hair when he was dating Ashley Greene. Ash is a girl with great style. Joe got better with her

maybe the reason is… Joe started dating trashy bitches as Natashia Ho and the devil worshiper (Blanda) and he changed for the worse, even his good fashion sense completely disappeared

he looks adorable! when doesn’t he look hot??

So funny when you thought he was single he was happy, hot and his old self again, now that you know he’s not, he’s bad again.

bad again?? really? he looks perfect.

Joe and Blanda look so cute together! like omg.

Joe is so handsome and Blanda is so pretty. they’re perfect!

totally agree!