Joe Jonas Riding Bike Alone In New York

blandjhg
joe-jonas-bike-ride-55

Joe Jonas spotted riding his bike in New York City. Joe & his girlfriend Blanda Eggenschwiler were rumored to have had an explicit sex tape filmed in a Buenos Aires hotel room. Kevin and Danielle Jonas laughed about the rumor on Married To Jonas. Photos: GSI Media. Joe VINES under!

I cannot for the life of me see how people think his Hot. He’s not ugly but…ugh.

May 22, 2013 @ 06:47 pm

trust me, i was just like you about the three boys until i saw them in person. They’re really hot specially Kevin. I mean how can you think they’re not super gorgeous????

When did he change his bio? His old Bio was so whimsical. It was so….him.

Agree that some of the posts are boring – riding a bike, taking out rubbish, sitting in park. Post when its something important about what they are doing for work not girlfriends, not day to day stuff!!

May 22, 2013 @ 06:47 pm

I don’t like him all hairy. Dude cleans up well though.

Of course there’s also this

and lastly fetus Joe my fave Joe

Joe prefers to promote his gf more than himself.Infact he loves to promote others.I bet he helped her get work for that Steven guy.She is designing shoes for him,and guess who he just @replied? yeah Joe LOL I’m starting to hope Joe’s career SINKS into a deep hole,because he doesn’t seem too bothered by his own

Joe is ugly sorry not sorry haha

May 22, 2013 @ 07:35 pm
    Joe is ugly sorry not sorry haha

He does has his moments when he looks bad, but so does Nick and Kevin. I still find Joe the best looking out of the three at least in person.

It’s weird because Kevin is technically the best looking in a non biassed way of the three, he’s better looking than Nick and Joe, but at the same time Im still more attracted to Joe.

And Nick well he looks like a little porcelain doll in person, but he’s not my type at all so I’m not attracted to him.

No Joe is not photogenic sometimes,but I haven’t seen a bad pic of Nick,even Kevin too.

EWWWW

When did he change his bio? His old Bio was so whimsical. It was so….him.

A few days ago,but I’m not surprised because he himself has become a tad boring.I honestly don’t care that he did.It just shows him immaturity

I have not seen a bad pic of Kevin, but def of NICK.

terrible

terrible

terrible

ROTFLMAO at Joe’s sex tape hahahahahaha

if you see them in person you’ll probably be surprised by how handsome kevin is. You’ll probably say “omg nick looks like a porcelain doll” and you’ll probably say Joe has the most amazing eyes and smile ever.

Joe hands down is the most attractive to me.

Nooo I disagree with you! Nick looks cute! joe’s face is too skinny,so sometimes it shows in pics.Kevin used to be my least fav looking,but now he is my sec fav after Nick.I can’t look for pics now,but I have seen some that aren’t very appealing fur Joe

Ehh joe is not attractive to me,at all,but everyone has different views on looks,so?

and then there’s kevin being his flawfree photogenic self :(

hahaha what? nick has the skinniest face. He has a long thin face, with very feminine feautures in person. Joe’s face is not skinny he has a really strong jawbone (his dads) so his face is wider. Kevin has a chubbier face than both.

The way Joe has been acting,it has kinda put me off tbh he’s just to clingy and naive and just annoying.I don’t care about looks,but personality.Lately he is making me cringe when he goes in IG or twitter.He is just too much.I’ve lost all the respect i had for him,and to me that makes him ugly.I have now unfollowed him

May 22, 2013 @ 08:06 pm

i think they’re all handsome, i’m just not attracted as in physically attracted to Nick/kevin. Like if I had the opportunity to date one of three (if kevin was available) i’d pick Joe hands down.

I’m saying in pics joe’s face looks skinny! and not photogenic

But I do find Nick the least “handsome” of the three just like I find Harry Styles overrated (zayn is the cutest to me) lol I think both Joe and Kevin are way more attractive than Nick.

Fyi One of them is his constant promoting of others ALL THE TIME.He’s worse on twitter! it’s just super f*cking annoying! i just couldn’t deal with it anymore.Just like Kevin and MTJ,i unfollowed him too lol

Joe is ugly sorry not sorry haha
    omg THISSSSS!!!!

May 22, 2013 @ 08:12 pm
    I’m saying in pics joe’s face looks skinny! and not photogenic
    well he’s not photogenic but Nick’s face still looks skinnier than Joes even in photos!

this is totally true. i used to think he was cute and hot but i’ve been despising his personality for like three years now. he’s not the kind of man i’d date at all,i’d never introduce him to my family lol he definitely doesn’t have the character and behavior i look for and respect in a man.nick in the other hand i think he does even tho i don’t really get to know his personallity like joe bc he’s really private but just the way he’s professional,talented and loves to work is a turn on for me.

• OCEANUP

hopefully no one steals this bike he was cried over the last bike so much

“Joe Jonas Riding Bike Alone In New York” is the title of this post. WHY KEEP BRINGING HER AND THIS SEX TAPE UP. Irrelevant.

Joe used be my idol but since he is surrounded by shitty people I just feel sorry for him. Joe’s becomes a lazy guy just like that bunch of parasite druggies (Blanda and her friends)

These are his new friends (Blanda’s bffs)

Joe was with that circle of druggies when he changed his cool bio. He’s so lost now and without professional aspirations

• Justinsuglyglasses

The Jonas Brothers are quickly becoming the Ashley Tisdale and Vanessa Hudgens of OceanUp. Way too many posts about them doing mundane, everyday life things like shopping, getting coffee, riding a bike. Three years ago, they were the most popular singers in the world who could not go anywhere without being mobbed. They had a real mystique which is quickly being lost with all these posts. Hopefully we’ll hear more about them rehearsing for their tour or working on music.

“rosemary rosemaryyyyyyy”

love

(replying to this) – May 22, 2013 @ 05:59 pm
    Justinsuglyglasses said:

Their concerts aren’t even selling. The boys are done. I don’t think they care either, Kevin has his reality show, Joe has Blanda and Nick is doing indie movies and hosting pageants.

well sweety you are wrong because jonas brothers concert is sold out and married to jonas everybody watching and they have sooooo many fans that who loves them and jonas brothers love their fans you are a hater thats why you talk like shit please dont made up things like this like you know them because those jonas brothers they dont know you

shut up you loser jonas brothers have sooooooo many fans in the world hahaha the boys are done? haha yeah the fans sold out the concerts of jonas brothers well if you dont know dont be stupid

sorry but jonas brothers concert are sold out they dont put dates yet to buy tickest you moron they dont put dates on u.s.a yet because the fans gona buy tickets later hahaha you are soooooo stupid bitch

haha you wish to date joe jonas well only in your dreams like joe jonas knows you please he dosent know if you realy exist in this world bitch

oh god joe was def drunk tonight wow

Who said they wish to date Joe on here!? I certainly don’t, no flipping way!! not in any lifetime or even in my dreams.I don’t like who he becomes when he dates a girl,just no!! so stfu K? thanks beeyach! back at you

nonymous said:

let’s cut to the chase. I want to sleep with him. Forget the dating part. Sex on the beach, sex on the elevator, sex in nyc.

oh god joe was so so drunk

oh my god someone told joe to show his penis and he said he would vine it

• Jb fan

Joe has changed while dating Blanda and that is a FACT! i hate who he has become,and I can’t blame it all on her,but you’d think Joe being a “man” would man up and stop this sh*t,but he cares far too much about others,and is putting her and her career first,he just does small appearances etc but instead of helping his career,he is helping her,and promoting her,and letting her take advantage and use him.Not that joe probably doesn’t use her for some things,but just Blanda herself annoys me so much,and their actions.Everytime Joe uploads something about where he is etc she does the SAME damn thing,and Joe gets a Vine,and oh look she gets one too,like she is stslking him.She likes her iwn pucs on IG,and stslks the tag joejonas,and likes her fans pic too on IG.and contacts fans if they’re interested in ger stuff,and her IG,is mostly promotion.It’s not that he is dating,it’s HER that I hate so much.He could do soooo much better.That’s why I’m getting tired of seeing Joe and her.I’m watching Joe crumble and fall,and as a fan,I can’t watch anymore.Nick and Kevin have a better head on their shoulders,and don’t let others use them.So from now on my focus will be only on them,and I won’t comment on a Joe post if it involves her,because enough is enough.Sorry I just had to vent.I’ve been a jb fan for 4yrs,and I’ve seen the hard times joe has been through,and I’m not prepared as a fan,to see it anymore

How do you know this? And drunk? What?

*Sorry for all my spelling mistakes,it was too long to go over and correct them

I Hate Kevin!!!!!!:(

oh my god someone told joe to show his penis and he said he would vine it

Huh?? and how do you know joe was drunk

How do you know he would vine his private part?

Joseph is the most beautiful Male on this Earth!! You people are just STUPID!!!!

nonymous said:

right? how could one find joseph ugly? that’s blasphemy. He’s the most gorgeous midget ever.

But I’m tired of Blanda so I’ll try to stan Nick from now on…

the guy with the long curly hair is cute too

I feel sorry for Joe. He’s drunk and doing drugs right now with his druggies friends.

they were at a gay bar js

• OCEANUP

Joe is ugly sorry not sorry haha

joe isn’t ugly he’s just not as hot as kevin

• OCEANUP

thank you anon for the blanda vine!!

i am just saying that you better stop living your fantasis world about date joe jonas because only in your dreams sweety

He is Not a Midget , Freak!!!!

JOE IS A DRUNK DOLOTE!

How is He drunk????

joe could seriously be the ugliest guy in the world (wich he isn’t he’s hot) and i’d still think hes a sexy beast. He just makes me laugh so much, that’s what makes him the most attractive to me!

Yes! Baby! Yes!!!!

The Only Stupid Dolt here is YOU!!! Learn to spell it right!!

May 22, 2013 @ 09:36 pm
    OCEANUP said:

Joe is ugly sorry not sorry haha

joe isn’t ugly he’s just not as hot as kevin
    _______

Joe used be super hot in 2010-2011. He isn’t ugly now but he’s not attractive for me anymore

OU, look the new friends of Joe: http://instagram.com/p/ZdoBpzhix5/#

#druggies #satanworshipers

My views on Joe have drastically changed.I’m no longer interested in him as an artist

As usual OU sucking up to her, fu

Why do people keep bringing up 2010,?
    Personally if you’re talking about looks they all looked their best in 2008 & 2009.

Idk about 2008,09,10,11,12, but Joey is always hot to me and his personality is what I love most about him.

that’s cute with Joe and the fans but as far as everyone excluding Mikey and Joseph and the fans..yeah I could do without lmao…they are the real goofs the other ones can’t keep up..haha

Joseph likes to ride his bicycle he rides it almost everyday ! hahaha

Whoever said their concerts are sold out…you are way wrong….if you look up on ticketmaster all shows still have some kind of seating they are far from being sold out.