Nick Jonas Playing Guitar + Baby Joe

BK_dBsVCAAIIGlg.jpg-large
BK_FgIECMAA1mVH.jpg-large

mkmackin: #nickjonas casually playing guitar at Jetton Park.

joey bear *_*

Joe even had big thighs as a kid.

joe has always looked awkward

May 23, 2013 @ 06:50 pm
    Joe even had big thighs as a kid.

Nick and Kevin have bigger thighs….

Kevin and Joe are so hot. Nick is cute too. :)

I miss when he used to be cute. He just hasn’t aged well :/

Kevn was so good looking when he was younger, then he got married and gained weight. But now he’s getting in shape again so getting hot again.

joe looked so feminine when he was younger and now he looks like a hobbit or something

Nick is the ONLY good looking jonas

May 23, 2013 @ 07:01 pm
    Nick is the ONLY good looking jonas

Not really lol he’s cute but so is Joe and so is Kevin.

mmm look at nick’s seductive smile. then there’s kevin and his elfy ears ruining the pic

God those Kevin pictures, ugh! No thanks. Good luck with that Danielle

danielle is like mother teresa what charity work taking kev

May 23, 2013 @ 07:09 pm
    God those Kevin pictures, ugh! No thanks. Good luck with that Danielle

i’d take him over Nick anyday! Specially after seeing all three together in MTJ! Although Joe is my fave!

replying to this) – May 23, 2013 @ 07:07 pm

no thanks! Nick is not my type. More for you I guess..

(replying to this) – May 23, 2013 @ 06:53 pm
    I miss when he used to be cute. He just hasn’t aged well :/
    ——————

you miss emo joe?

I’ll take Baby Joey pictures. Thank! You!!!

Such bad style in the second one omg

I knew that was Joe’s voice in that music video..he never said he was in it ! But that video was funny, It was like 80’s pop haha :D Joseph has been coming out of the walls he has built up since last fall and over this last week he has been opening up more ! I hope he doesn’t shut us fans out again.

I really hated it when he just shut us out and thought we all were against him and that was not the case at all. It wasn’t him, it was you know who. Not going there, but I can say he seems to be more open.

• NarrySex

joe was a cute baby,and a sexy man!

• NarrySex

i think nick had his hair straighted for his acting on broadway

It’s a pity joe grew up to look the way he does know EWWWWWWWWWWW

It’s a pity joe grew up to look the way he does now EWWWWWWWWWWW I’m starting to hate him! i hope his career goes down the toilet, because right now,it’s poop!! pathetic

or should I say sh*t!!!! haha

I personally don’t think Nick really likes the cameras around on MTJ, he seems uncomfortable & is never interviewed, but I am good with that, I would much rather see his brothers on it than her family. Living all the baby pics you guys are posting.. They are cute!

Joe go the next stop in rehabilitation because of drugs or alcohol and drugs is the worst Blanda hate what she’s doing with Joe

Instead of talking about Joe and his love life, can we focus on that beautiful picture of Nick and the one true love of HIS life, music? Even though he is branching out and challenging himself with different jobs, he always makes sure he remains connected to music, even if it’s just music he makes for himself and not for audiences. That is the mark of a true artist.

That’s so Nick playing guitar on a bench at a random place. And Joseph, i never knew they had a cat !! I knew they had dogs when they were growing up. that’s a shock…

They are all great no favoritism or anything, but Joseph is great he always makes me laugh and smile. he is great…I miss his Pizza Hut calls and his other ones during the old live chats..

there wss one from Facebook that I stumbled on the other day where he calls this girl up and was like ” This is your Father, are you on that live chat again with that Boy !? I bet you are and then he’s like hey this is really Joe Jonas haha” omfg I almost laughed hard enough to crack ribs

He is enjoying life and he’s happy. That’s all that matters.

On another note, he had a song with some dude on iTunes that came out yesterday. It’s a fun song, shame papa jonas only retweets about Nick and Married to Jonas. Joe needs a new management.

Papa Jonas only tweets about stuff that the guys themselves tweet about. If Joe tweets about the song, his dad will tweet it too.

OMJ! He was an adorable baby! And he has become such a good looking guy!!!!

May 24, 2013 @ 07:37 am

He is enjoying life and he’s happy. That’s all that matters.

__________

Joe doesn’t care about his career anymore. honestly his career is over. Joe did not even publish anything about this musical collaboration on twitter or IG. He only promotes to his drug dealer, the friends of her and places of his dates with all that group of druggies.

But Joe tweeted about it? And papa jonas always tweets about Nicks gigs even if he doesn’t tweet it himself and MTJ….

I know Joe is adopted and all, but at least treat them equally. :(

But Joe tweeted about it?

He didn’t tweet saying he co wrote it or sings on it, just to check out the video. He goes off and does stuff on his own so as far as we know Papa J doesn’t even know Joe is a part of this song, just that he’s recommending the video just like he does with lots of videos.

I mean, Nick tweeted about a song he likes the other day and Papa J didn’t retweet that. If Joe is in these things, he needs to tell his dad if he wants him to talk about them.

I want to stab him on the damn chest

I want to stab joe Jonas in the fucking chest and stab selena gomez in her vagina

While you girls reminisce on girl Joe. My favorite Joe is this one. ;) Manly and hipster ;)

lol if this is going to be a throwback thursday then let’s not forget Taylor Swift and her life size Ken doll

All children are beautiful in their own way. It’s their sweetness and innocence that make them beautiful. There are no unattractive children.

That stick is Fug!! What are you talking about??? Kevin is gorgous!! Just Not Now!!:(

Joseph is beautiful! Especially as a child!:)

Maybe you should post about Amanda Bynes getting arrested and going to a hospital psychiatric or whatever

—————-

Are you calling Nick a stick??? lol!

I that their cat? They never said they had a cat, and isn’t nick allergic to cats??

Is*

I feel a song coming on..

Does Denise have many young pics of Nick? I notice that she never posts young ones of him, only group ones w/the bros. Remember when she posted pics if when Joe & Kev were born? Never saw a Nick one. Just a random thought. Joe looks adorable & Nick too w/his guitar. Cool someone got that.

Those are cute…. Thanks!! So he had curly hair as a little guy. I love pics of them together too, so thanks for searching.

I love seeing pictures of the boys too! But it’s so weird cause when he was doing Broadway as a little kid his hair was straight.

Nick has said when he was a kid his hair was straight up until he was about 12 years old then it started getting curly. That can happen sometimes when hitting the beginning of puberty, hormone changes can affect things like hair texture etc.

nick looks exactly like my first boyfriend from second grade with straight hair. his name was alex lol