We Can’t Stop Is ‘Funky Pop R & B Hybrid’

milesingle

:\

Y’all are pathetic. The song isn’t even out yet. Quit being so closed minded. GEEZ!!!!!

THANK YOU!!!!! Miley did say her new album will be a mix of country, pop, r&b, hip hop, party jams and inspirational songs. My god, don’t get your panties in a bunch.

• SlimShady

Its just a single guys, its not the entire album.

I thought her new sound was going to be groundbreaking and something no one has heard before? Bummed…i was hoping it would be a whole new sound, but, pop/funk/r&b is all over the radio. Just hope its better then her last 2 feats!

Hey Haters, there is room on the charts for everyone. stop the comparison, nothing has to do with the other. Why can’t miley and selena do something and it not be a competetion, why do people have to only base the others success on if they beat the other? What about all the other artist out there that is more talented then the both of them? WHy is it always Miley vs Selena…so exhausting. They are nothing alike, NOTHING. it’s like saying you cant wait for Susan Boyle new song so, she can slay Emblem 3, just because they both came from XFactor…huh?

• SlimShady

you cant wait for Susan Boyle
    new song so, she can slay Emblem 3,
    just because they both came from
    XFactor…huh?

Susan Boyle wasn’t from X Factor though <<,

• SlimShady

you cant wait for Susan Boyle
    new song so, she can slay Emblem 3,
    just because they both came from
    XFactor…huh?

Susan Boyle wasn’t from X Factor though <<,

I’m not looking forward to her new music at all. She isn’t a bad singer but her voice doesn’t lend itself well to the genre’s that she’s insisting on singing in. Folk, country, southern rock – that is when she’s going to sound her best. Until she realizes that, I don’t care to listen.

regardless, it’s going to be hot as shit bc it’s miley and basically every fucking song she sings a hit.

• Anna

At last, instead of Selena, she has a genre that fits her… But in my personnal thought her voice fits everywhere.

I wanted something different -.- shes trying to fit in too much with the hihop vibe. I love her VOICE not like this though

well selena she that one she cant sing and her songs are terrible

The song leaked, I’ve listened to it. It kinda sucks. Generic beat, repetitive and her voice doesn’t fit the song really well. I’m really disappointed.

All aboard the Miley express. Time of departure June 3rd., hold on tight and enjoy the ride!!!!

Where was it leaked??

is Funky Pop R&B a good mixture????

Not excited for her new single sorry

Why is even selena being brought up in a Miley post

F*CK YOU OCEANUP. You’re just so disapointing and childlish you should change the way you write your news because it would’ve be SelenaGomez in this you would’ve say “YEAH, The Queen is back, can’t wait, are u exited?!” Whereas you’ve just put a “:/”
    If u guys don’t believe me watch the difference between selena and Miley articles.

why the sad face OU?

MILEY IS BACK MOTHERFUCKERS!! :)

• Anonymousjen

Beacause Miley fans always bring Selena up , they say Miley will slay on their crystal ball . I would prefer her singing country/pop but whatever rocks her boat.

Do you guys even get that true funk and R&B are NOWHERE on the radio? Real R&B has been dead. It’s all become dubstep and techno. Funk (as in 70s influenced style with bass heavy melodies)is completely missing. What she is doing actually different and innovative. I am sick of the same electronic dance music. Miley has a good thing going!

I hope it’s good ! Can’t wait

The song leaked. I’ve heard it, and I must admit it sucks. There’s nothing special about it, generic beat, and her voice doesn’t suit the song well. I’m very disappointed.

Where’s the face on the single artwork? I think she’s shy of her ugly face, lololololol. I hope this single will flop!

I hope you get a life, so you don’t have to worry about the career of someone you dislike and you can let others enjoy it.

disappointed. i was really hoping for a country, soul, folk sound.

Lol! It’s a lead single, cutie.
    As much as i love her country voice release something like “Jolene” is not very smart.

The description is giving me PITUSA teas. Me likes.

Hopefully she’ll slay Come&And Get it because that’s a trashy song …

disappointed. i was really hoping for a country, soul, folk sound.

• BrokenArrow

boo! i wanted something different

brokenarrow, i know what you mean.

It was leaked in tumblr but delete immediately

The reason OU put ” :/ ” is because they’re already shitting their pants their Goddess Selena will be slayed by the real queen who actually has a talent ;)

It was leaked in tumblr but delete immediately

lol! Lies. Tell me part of the chorus, can you?
    The Smilers are thirsty for that single, there’s no way no one recorded it if it was true. You better stan, tho <3

i know Miley’s new single in june 3rd but is it in 3 or 4 days!????

When she says June 3rd, does she really mean this year? She’s got to prove it.

She will slay Selena people and you will have to accept it. Miley has been in the studio and actually taking time for her music, not 2-3 months and lie how hard she worked. I’m a person that did judge her with the whole cant’ be tamed shit bu I’m pretty sure she will be much better and mature now, Miley has a great voice and songs too, and I hope she will surprise me in a good way.

——————————

Of course she HAS to slay Selena because Selena isn’t musically talented. If she doesn’t that would be a very big embarrassment because Selena has said she does music as a personal thing and it is such a blessing that she even gets on the charts or to perform on TV.

Miley will be fine guys don’t worry, she is also still trying out something new so let’s just give her space to grow. Selena will be fine too but especially in acting, the amount of offers she is getting! Even had to turn down a promising role due to a heavy workload…

When she says June 3rd, does she really mean this year? She’s got to prove it.

I know you’ve been anxiously waiting, anon ;).
    If you’re ready come and get it, June 3rd!!!

‘WE CAN’T STOP’ premiers on the Ryan Seacrest radio show KIIS 102.7FM Monday June 3rd. 2013 at 7am pct. Then she goes on a radio tour and the song is released to radio on June 11th. 2013.

Is that enough proof for you jackass!!!!

• TheSugarVenom

Oh, it won’t flop… so just keep holding your breath, honey.

disappointed. i was really hoping for a country, soul, folk sound.
    ——————————

You haven’t even HEARD it yet. Don’t knock it til you rock out to it. She HAS, however, hinted at a country-twang vibe to the song which I would prefer as well on this track.

i TOTALLY agree. Well said. I just hope it’s not like Demi with her supposed “R&B” when it’s pure pop shit.

Miley’s music will be so much better tbh.

—————

you haven’t heard it. Nice try though.

the person saying they’ve heard it and that it’s leaked is a troll, trying to keep people from giving it a chance.

It was leaked in tumblr but delete immediately

Oh, really? Lol. Shut your fucking mouth. You’re the ONLY one talking about it. I guarantee you wouldn’t be the only one talking about it. You may think most of the people here are gullible and stupid, but you won’t get past me. NOBODY has heard WE CANT STOP yet. Ryan Seacrest isn’t even allowed to hear it before he premieres it on June 3rd. It’s on LOCKDOWN, meaning it’s not being allowed to be passed around to the press for reviewing so there’s no chance for it to leak unless her team leaks it herself.

STOP TROLLING.

It’s the psycho stalker!!!

is Funky Pop R&B a good mixture????

is Funky Pop R&B a good mixture????
    Tell you one thing, it sure is gonna be a different sound, and I can’t wait for it!!!

Where was it leaked??

+1!?

Funky pop and R&B? Hell no! It’s a pure pop song, very typical pop song like the one that is played in the radio. It’s leaked already.

LIES! There have been NO leaks whatsoever. They’ve kept that song under wraps really well. Looks like we’re only going to hear it June 3rd. Besides, where’s your proof?

Really?

is Miley’s new single in 3 or 4 days????

How sweet it is!!!!!!!!! :)

• SlimShady

Queen is coming

is Miley’s new single in 3 or 4 days????

It’s out this monday, June 3rd :).