Selena Live Chat June 3 @ 4 PM PST

+ DEMO from The Cataracs for Selena & James Franco ‘Daddy’ video.

I find her so boring

Awe,,, Thanks for sharing that with us. Now can you do something that will wow us so we will not be bored with you? Sorry for the sarcasm but this boring thing has been played out and it’s really getting old. She is entertaining to millions so I don’t think she will miss you.

I love how she’s trying to do a livechat on the same day Miley’s new single will be dominating iTunes. Why is she even trying? No one will wanna chat with her when they could be jamming to “We Can’t Stop”. She knows she can’t survive against Miley.

SellyismygirlCrush said:
    You idiots know she doesnt choose the dates right? get a fucking life

Why not? It’s HER life and career. Thanks for verify that nothing this woman does is her doing… it’s all credited to someone else.

• Maynard

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Feel free to visit my web page – okuri-2013.com

So you are saying that Monday June 3rd 2013 is a day that only Miley Ray Cyrus is aloud to promote her stuff? Last time I checked, Selena has been doing her promo run for weeks. I wouldn’t even be surprised if Selena actually gives Miley a great shout out for her song. Selena has always given her props. I doubt Miley would return the favor though.

*allowed

Selena gomez is so fucking annoying! I will kill the shit outta her by stabbing her in the forehead

Undercover is awesome

Miley single probably drops very early during Ryan Seacreast program. Selena chat is on the end of the day and only for her fans. Don’t see how it would interfere. if only selena was releasing something on itunes too…But I guess Miley fans wish they could pay attention on Selena chat, right? They are so obsessed with her.

Well Selena she is sooo fucking slut

Whoa, Slow Down (pun intented) Selena stan! Do you really have to reply to every comment, lol?
    And the Miley stans shading Selena, They Can Stop too (pun intented x2). It’s the same date, yeah but who cares! Isn’t like they’re both releasing albums the same week O.o the girls are fine with each other why can y’all do the same?!

Selena shaking in her boots!!!!!!

Selena shaking in her boots!!!!!!

• SoHipster_

Since her hair arent that dark anymore she looks younger

LOL at her in the mv looking all ‘older’ and stuff with all that make up and then they show her face she looks like a totally different person some 12 year old girl. Honestly, Bieber out of all them ladies you could get you did her ? Demi looks way better and Ariana too. Even that british model is hotter and actually has some ass.

botox?

• SellyismygirlCrush

LOL at the anon calling me ghetto. I’m a little white girl and i know it. And I have never been to ocean shore, bitch please. And I would never ship Jelena I hate Justin Beiber. Get your facts straight gurl.

• SellyismygirlCrush

_

It’s called a mangaer and time managent. You think she plans when she’s going to go to europe or do an interview. Probrally the only time the could put it in. DA.

• BrokenArrow

How dumb you have to be if you still think Selena’s life revolves around Miley?

why does it look like her jaw is displaced

‘WE CAN’T STOP’ OUT JUNE 3RD.

• Pingback: redtube

who wants to chat with that slut

Awe Miley, why you so pressed?
    Her fans are looking forward to this.

who wants to chat with that slut

Don’t be a jealous prick. She is nowhere close to being a slut. Get over yourself.

She doing it because miley single comes out June 3 Selena so scare and jelouse of miley

No she is doing it now because she wants to get it out of the way so she can concentrate on helping her mom before her little sister is born.

Wow…this girl is pressed tho…she just had to make her live chat the SAME day Miley’s single drops..poor thing. She knows she can’t sing thats why her next album is her last meanwhile Miley’s coming for wigs this go round!

Well if Miley does come for wigs and even wears a few, it may help her sales. I mean she did really well as Hannah Montana.

• SellyismygirlCrush

You idiots know she doesnt choose the dates right? get a fucking life

May 31, 2013 @ 08:10 pm
    SellyismygirlCrush said:
    You idiots know she doesnt choose the dates right? get a fucking life

Uhm y r u back?? Go bak to ghetto ocean shore u hoe ass jelena shipper sluuuuut um bye bye

• Leonie

???????? ??? ????????
    ? ?? ? ????? ??? ????? ?? ???? ? ???????? ????? ?? ?? ??? ????? ??????? ???? ???
    ?? ? ?? ?????? ??????? ? ????? ??? ?
    ?? ???????? ?

My web-site … ???????

I will fucking stab selena gomez in the ears

I find her so boring

Shes done well so far, dating bieber, top chart songs, maintaining a good look and appearance and shes also having a new album.

I do! She’s so gorgeous and down to earth.