Selena Gomez ‘I Feel 15 In My Heart’

Selena Goddess told ET about turning 21 about whether she will drink alcohol: ‘I’m going to enjoy being 21, absolutely, of course. I am going to have a party. ..My family from Texas, my friends [and] my cousins are flying in. I will have some of my best friends in L.A. I feel like sometimes I am 15 in my heart.

You know, sometimes I just go in waves of being a child and being an adult. It’s awkward, I am growing up. I am just trying to figure out who I am. Everyone goes through things, the bad and the good, and at the end of the day, I don’t regret anything. It makes me who I am.’ Selena accepts the negative publicity with Bieber relatiosnhip: ‘I wouldn’t get to do what I love.’

Hannah Montana — billion dollar franchise!!!

Precisely,,,, Hannah Montana,,,,,, MIllion Dollar Franchise,,,,, Not Miley Ray Cyrus,,,, Million Dollar Franchise. The idea behind the show was the BILLION DOLLAR CATALYST……..

Why are you so pressed about Miley’s impact, though? It doesn’t affect you. I don’t see people saying “it’s from Alex Russo, not Selena!” when the cast won awards or Selena got a got album. Same with Demi. And you’re delusional to think Miley was not the cash cow, lol. The success, as i said, was unexpected to those outrageous levels. The demand was so big that they made it into a franchise :) Miley Ray Cyrus is a billion dollar star. Deal.

I will kill selena Gomez’s mother

This wasn’t funny then and isn’t funny now.
    Keep trolling tho, if Oceanup didn’t ban you wouldn’t surprise me you’re the admin itself.

Why am I pressed? Well when the first post in this Selena article is pointing out that Selena owes all of her success to Miley Cyrus, YEAH I get a little pissed. Selena has worked her ass off to get where she is. I still feel that Miley’s success was dropped in her lap and she let it go to her head. When her fans start giving Miley credit for everything since the creation of time, I feel the need to vent.
    You would do the same if it were the other way around. I never said Selena gave Miley the ability to breathe.

No no one was in her position. The whole premise for HM was an ordinary girl with a secret life. This appealed to millions of young girls. Bringing HM into real life and touring, gave her five times the available audience of any show on DIsney/Nick.

You sound that way. The first comment was incredibly stupid, the only thing i’m refuting it’s how you claim Miley’s success wasn’t because of, well, herself. Good for Selena “working her ass off” to get where she is but Miley did as well. I can use the same reasoning saying anyone could’ve been a hit on “Wizards” and the songs would have been a hit but i would be lying. Selena stand out and eclipsed Demi without a musical on her back like “Camp Rock”. You are indeed pressed about Miley’s fans if you can respond to one dumb comment without trying to dismiss Miley or putting excuses. Simple as that.
    If it was the other way around we wouldn’t be having this convo, it’s silly to think Selena could have influence on Miley because of a chronological order.

No no one was in her position. The whole premise for HM was an ordinary girl with a secret life. This appealed to millions of young girls. Bringing HM into real life and touring, gave her five times the available audience of any show on Disney/Nick.

This is getting ridiculous. You can’t be sure of the shows success just because of the premise / or suppose it’ll be a hit that will automatically will bring tour tickets. Doesn’t work that way. “Wizards” was about a girl leading a double life too, basically. And like “Lizzie” could’ve been iconic without music. But it wasn’t. “Victorious”, “Jonas L.A”, “ANT Farm”, “Shake It UP”, “Cheetah Girls” they all would’ve been global smashes according to your idea. But they weren’t.
    Miley has charisma. She “makes you feel like you can be her best friend” according to Disney. And not, this doesn’t imply she influenced Selena if this what you want to hear -_- i’m done so idc anymore. If you want to believe JoJo, Selena or Taylor Momsem would’ve been a better “Hannah Montana” and they would magically have Miley’s numbers because of it…lol, believe it. There’s no “what if” tho, so at the end i’m pretty sure they’ve made the right decision ;). Bye, gorl. Sorry for the long paragraph, lol.

Point taken… I never said Miley did not work for her success though. My only thing is that Miley was not the only factor in Hannah Montana being such a huge success. Miley has not proven to me that she can still excel outside of the Disney machine. I was a fan of HM but lost interest near it’s end because Miley did not seem to put her heart into it anymore.

JoJo as Hannah? Damn I would have watched that for sure.:)

Really. She started HM when she was 13 and ended when she was 18. I think she was getting tired of being one of disney’s robots. So she broke loose.

Couldn’t of said it better! Cyrus fans are always just delusional little pot heads, Selena achieved all of her success on her own xx

Lol, the irony, rme. Why would you choose to attack with stuff like that?. Selena’s message it’s basically against everything y’all do. Some of you “Selenators” make fun of Miley’s looks, career (silly, because she’s way more succesful than Selly) and personal life, then act go and sing “Who Says” with a straight face and praise how nice your idol is to everyone. Pluh-ease!
    Get yo’ shit together.

You guys keep saying.. Hillary this.. Hillary that. .BITCH what about Raven?

Raven took over Hillary’s spot as Queen Bee & Ran Disney even when her show ended. Everyone can sit down.

Raven & Hillary share the Queen Throne.
    Miley is the Princess (gag)

Everyone else can sit down.

Hannah Montana the show may have changed the way Disney is seen but Miley herself only brought ridicule. Whoever won the role of Hannah Montana would have been propelled into super-stardom. The amount of money Disney spent with Hannah Montana the character was bigger than ever before. Demi was up for the role and would have been in Miley’s place if Miley didn’t have Billy Ray as an ace in the hole. Disney was hoping that having a real father daughter dynamic could help the family feeling.

Miley is the Princess (gag)
    HM was thee top rated most watched show in disney history!!! Making Miley the Queen!!!

I’ve heard this before and it always sounds like an excuse. Because you’re wrong. “Hannah Montana” was a low-budget show and quoting Disney “the success was bigger than they could image in theor wildest dreams”. They just thought the script was special but you can tell they never believed it would leave “Lizzie” in the mud. For example, they didn’t had products prepared for the Holidays during the first season. The demand was unexpected. The soundtrack was a random succcess, as well. Miley was the factor. Demetria, as much as i love her, didn’t pulled it off with a growing franchise like “Camp Rock”. And Selena had several years in Disney (already very known) and still her debut sales are poor.
    I actually like the three girls but i give Miley the credit. Billy Ray did pretty much nothing for the show.

This was Selena’s moment of honesty. Her, Taylor, Vanessa and Ashley are stuck in limbo somewhere in their teens.

Demi, Emma Watson and Dakota Fanning are growing naturally and maturing into themselves.

Miley and JB have been fighting a good, long fight to be taken seriously as mature, adult celebrities. All their efforts have failed so far.

So what iam 21 I feel 17 and watch disney channel sometimes its just our generation ( early 90s )we all feel like kids maybe cuz in the past anyone who was born 90 91 92 ..etc is a child lol

I feel like I’m 15 too T_T I even look this young…

I agree that it all started with Hilary. Hilary is the originaly Queen.
    When Hilary started it all and made a lot of money for disney and with this money the produced Hannah Montana etc.
    Of course they say that HM was low budged this sounds better than saying we put a lot of money into it. But do you really thing Billy Ray did not get a lot of money? Believe me he did and no other parent of a diseny show will ever get this much. He was famous and he wanted $$

• Anonymousx

Billy did nothing for miley actually its all her hard work maybe he pushed her .in fact 90% of people know billy as the miley’s dad not miley billy’s daughter

Loool you guys still talking about HM miley and her dad already moved on not just them selena demi and hilary is a Mom !!!!

I agree that it all started with Hilary. Hilary is the originaly Queen.

Lol, they didn’t “said it”, the numbers are there. Did you ever watched the show? It’s cheap. Wizards was probably more expensive with the (horrible) special effects. I don’t think Billy got a lot of money. He for sure was famous but it was all about his daughter. Hilary is the original but at the same time, her fans who grew up with her look down as Miley as if Hilary was some kind of Madonna. Not really. She was surpased. All the three girls have bigger hits than her at this point.

K, we all shall move on from this topic now -_-
    I already gave my point but idc that much.

K, we all shall move on from this topic now -_-
    I already gave my point but idc that much.

Hannah Montana was the first real cross platform show with the lead character touring live. This brought her to more people that just being on Disney channel. Fans were able to actually see the character they watched on TV doing concerts. Yes Disney did not expect the concept to be so successful but anyone in the lead could have been the star she is today. I agree Billy Ray did little to nothing for the show but he did help extend to the older mothers because of his 1 hit wonder song.

Who’s the yoyo that called miley fans delusional little potheads? Really, Miley wasn’t the one who fucked a 16hr. old just to stay relevant. That would be your idol selena the skank!!!

Haha I’m 19 and still feel like I’m 16.

Hannah Montana — billion dollar franchise!!!

Hannah Montana — billion dollar franchise!!!

Hannah Montana — billion dollar franchise!!!

I will kill selena Gomez’s mother

*sigh* I doubt it. Many were in her position and faded. Hannah wasn’t meant to be a a global phenomenon. She was the opening act for the Cheetah Girls, Miley’s charisma basically was the one to blame that she ended up being the real star of the tour. HSM was on tour as well and where is Hilary? “Lizzie” released soundtracks as well. You telling me fans wanted to see Hannah in concert just proves my point. And Miley’s own solo songs actually were more succesful to the mainstream during that time. Kids knew who Miley was outside the tv show.

*sigh* I doubt it. Many were in her position and faded. Hannah wasn’t meant to be a a global idol. She was the opening act for the Cheetah Girls, Miley’s charisma basically was the one to blame that she ended up being the real star of the tour. HSM was on tour as well and where is Hilary? “Lizzie” released cd’s as well. You telling me fans wanted to see Hannah in concert just proves my point. And Miley’s own solo songs actually were more succesful to the public during that time. Kids knew who Miley was outside the tv show.

Let’s face it without Bieber she would be like Demi not so famous at all and not this overrated with the lack of her talent. She still looks 15 and mentally is she is very immature with whole Bieber relationship dissings, he at least kept it classy and quiet didn’t diss her back and gained my respect there. Seems he knows to treat woman right, she is still a little girl who hangs out with Swiftie too, that’s why most of those can’t stand her because she is fake, so is Taylor that’s why they hang out.

Miley didn’t paved the way for nobody. Hilary Duff did it for all of them.

Hilary Duff paved nothing. The only thing she ever got ANY criticism for was her eating disorder. Miley has literally been criticized since she came out and still here she is.

When you see her personal videos you can see it. She still behave like a teenager. I wonder If now with her age and her sister, she will start maturing.

lol I just turned 20 and I’m the same as her

Being that Selena has been living like a grown up while most of us were just being kids, I think it’s great that she is now at a place where she can sit back and enjoy what her hard work has afforded her. We all have days where we wish we could be older or younger, these are normal human feelings.

Miley did nothing for Selena. Yes she played a part on Hannah Montana but it was Selena’s perseverance and hard work that has brought her to where she is today.

————————————————–

she is a precious angel from the heavens above. ok, just face it Selena is better than your fav Xo

Miley didn’t paved the way for nobody. Hilary Duff did it for all of them.

Miley was the first superstar of the company. She took it to the next level. She blew even Duff out of the map. Hilary is obviously the original Disney Queen, though and the inspiration for the three major girls (Demi, Selena, Miley) but you can’t say Miley didn’t paved the way for nobody.
    All the musical shows that came later and are now on are the impact of the success of “Hannah” and “HSM”. Without those two franchises, we wouldn’t have hear who Demi or Selena are.

She should count her blessings, had Miley not paved the way for her, she’d be nothing.

• BrokenArrow