Miley Cyrus WE CAN’T STOP LISTEN!

stopppp

Buy on iTunes HERE! Love it! From Evana: Miley released her new single this morning and met fans outside the E! Studios. There were about 20 fans even two girls all the way from New Zealand.

Miley: ‘Ryan, I’m kind of glad you’re not here because I got to push the button. That was really exciting! Everyone always judges and say what they want, but my fans.. have really stood by me no matter what I’ve been through.. and this is a song that says where I’m at in my life right now.

Album will be out sometime this year. I’m really happy with my record because I feel like I have so many options for singles. My record is like a movie. It’s a story of what I’ve been going through the past two years. Hopefully I’m touring ASAP. I’m going on a radio tour right now to.. play my song and take over everyone’s little green button.

Music video will be ready in ten days.. we shot it just three days ago. Every time I ask them to trend anything.. they always make it happen Maxim, I‘d like to say I’m really the most beautiful girl in the world, but it’s because the fans make that happen.’ Give Liam his ring back! Lol!

• ParaMonster

So I listened to it some more but still found it bland and boring. Honestly I believe most of the people praising it are lying, however I may just be wrong because people do have different taste and all. But this is not masterpiece as most are making it out to be.

it is REALLLLLYYY amazing! <3 in love <3

The song is a little disappointing. She hyped it up too much. I was hyped and let down. Maybe the rest of her album will be ok :/

Who said that Miley doesn’t have a strong fan base?

i loved it !!!!!!!

I think this is okay but DEFINITELY over hyped. It’s not great but it’s a good song. A feel good kinda thing.

Plus it’s not shocking. It’s what I expected from her. Guess everyone has their idea of things.

ParaMonster said:

why would we lie? i honestly find it so good now currently listening to it for the 8th time <3

I love it. it is the perfect summer song… she did good :)

Her second single better live up to her hype because this doesn’t come near. It’ll do good on its first day on iTunes cause of her fans but I don’t see it lasting too long.
    I might be wrong but let’s see.

It’s such a great song!

Personally, I LOVE it. To anyone on the edge about it. It’s definitely a grower and it’s infectious with every listen. You’ll like it more and more each time.

what were you all expecting tho?? whitney houston stuff? lol.

nice song bieber!

Actually its #3 on itunes right now and Im sure it will be #1 soon!!! Love it!!

if the single is already this good idk how the rest of the album will be! fab.

• LetsJumpTheSun

Not what I expected but it’s not bad

It’s ok. I was expecting a poppy Ke$ha-esque song (smh) so i’m ok with her not doing something predictable and slaying vocals. Who knows? “Suit And Tie” wasn’t radio friendly at all as well. Love me some Miley.

IM TWERKING MILEY

nice song bieber!

This isn’t funny and never was tho.

I might be wrong but let’s see.

Geez, have some faith in Smiley Miley.
    Everyone and their mothers were waiting a pop song, i know, me too. But even when it’s risky, it goes to show you this record will be different. The 2nd single will be catchy, lol, bet on it. It’s the JT formula. “Mirrors”, anyone?

I don’t know what to think. I liked the song, but it’s nothing special as they hyped. Don’t have a clue if it will become a hit. It’s amazing how it’s getting top at Itunes in every country but still, it could be because of her fans and then maybe a few days later it could flop.

I really don’t know, but I hope it does good. After all, why would Will.I.Am talk so good about it and even invite her to do a song? I think it’s just not as cool as pop like Taylor Swift’s style.

The video for this song will be cray. Here for it :)!!!

The first time i listened I thought it was ok,but the more I listen to it,the more I realized it’s really good.It will grow on you people who are not really liking it now,just wait.

DOPE

This song fucking sucks I’m sorry I get this is Morley it is and I do respect her for being real but at the sane time she’s acting really fake from the way she dresses to her music she’s trying to be black and its not working. I’m sorry but this was completely the wrong song to advertise her album with. All it was was auto tune and repeat after repeat

“Remember only god can judge us,against the haters,because somebody loves ya” <3 :)

I’ve never been a Miley fan but in spite of that I have to admit some of her songs have been really catchy so you can’t help having them stuck in your head for months, but this is boring. I was kind of intrigued by the fact that Pharrell is producing her new album and all of the crazy hype surrounding this single, but this is definitely a miss considering she was aiming to grow as an artist and attract more people to her music. This song is #1 on iTunes thanks to her hugely supportive fan base

I’m a Smiler, but, I will speak about this song in simple and direct words, or thoughts, starting: pathetic, ridiculous, depressing, stupid, disappointing, joke, bad day, shame, disgusting, useless… And the music video will probably be even worse. Hannah Montana was more real, more true, had more personality than this new Miley, also had better songs, too better. WAKE UP Miley, please, SAD SAD SAD.

ps. please, no alienated fan reply me.

ps. please, no alienated fan reply me.

jump off the smiler train cause no fan with respect would say that. leave.

love it good 4 her, hope the song lasts on the charts

REALLY BAD THE SONG IS SHIT

i didn’t like it that much tbh :/

Jun 3, 2013 @ 09:17 pm
    Every artist has smart fans and idiots fans, I think about Miley the second group is very giant, this “wonderful” fan base does not help much in her artistic growth. WAKE UP Smilers, please, SAD SAD SAD.

ps. Selena Gomez new song é realy better that this. Just the true, in the real world, not in the alienated world. Peace & Love.

#SmilerForever\

bitch plz youre obvs a selenator or whatever the fuck

I used to be a fan of this girl when I was like nine, and five years later, although I can’t stand her, I thought she might actually release a good song…
    Silly me.

The lyrics are lame and tacky.

Her voice is (at least to me) quite irritating, and the auto-tune really doesn’t help.

The only thing that is good is it doesn’t sound like the beat was made by a computer, rather ACTUAL INSTRUMENTS (insane!)

I don’t even like country music but I think that is probably what her voice is best suited for.

I don’t want this song to be successful because, well, it’s shit, but I do want to wish her all the best. She COULD make good music if she tried. Her Breakout album wasn’t too bad, I still have it actually.

I just hate when people have potential, and talent, but don’t use it.
    It’s frustrating.

Silly me.

The lyrics are lame and tacky.

I just hate when people have potential, and talent, but don’t use it.
    It’s frustrating.

lmfao yet youre a fan of selena gomez who cant sing live. Miley is very talented and its obvious people like you are jealous of her sucess. This is only the begginging. Shes sold 1.3 million copies already.

So happy for her! She deserves this! Great voice and great skills. cant wait for the music vid! the single is #1 in 18+ countries and has sold 1.3 million copies!!

LOL, where on earth did you get the idea that I am a fan of Selena? Can’t stand her music either.

Miley IS talented, I’m pretty sure I said that, she just isn’t using her talent properly.

And finally, why would I be jealous?
    So sick of seeing people saying “you must be jealous” to people who have different opinions. It’s your only comeback, really.

Just read the reviews of this on iTunes why is that more than half of her fans rate it with five stars but then write about how they expected better and hope it will grow on them. I don’t understand my generation any more. You either like something or you don’t. Don’t buy just to support and not to enjoy. Plus number one on iTunes is not that great. Especially on the first day , its just fans who buy on that day. Next week is what’s important.

I gotta feeling you posted several times before, y’know.

And finally, why would I be jealous?

I think youre secretly a selena fan who is undercover tryna be all ghuetto on these posts

Ooh! Ooh! I think I’ve found a troll!
    Again, not a Selena fan.
    Also, please explain what “ghuetto” is.

Tried it… Toooooo autotuned! Plus she hyped the shit out of it and to be honest it’s basic as fuck!

And typical for her to promote drugs on her song smh way to shock the world!

Ooh! Ooh! I think I’ve found a troll!
    Again, not a Selena fan.
    Also, please explain what “ghuetto” is

youre obvs farrah abraham and a selena gomez fan

i like the song

She spent so much time on the studio for this crap

Jun 3, 2013 @ 10:36 pm
    She spent so much time on the studio for this crap

nah
    ill forget the haters cause someone loves it
    #wecantstop

“I just hate when people have potential, and talent, but don’t use it.
    It’s frustrating”.

I agreed 100%

And today that is a sad but true statement about Miley.

“You are secretly a Selena fan” this is a great argument of fans who close their eyes, and ears, to the sad reality of his idol. SAD SAD SAD.

WAKE UP Miley, WAKE UP Smilers, before of the end.

Goodnight to everyone.

Y’all need to quit your fucking bitching!!!!!

Hey idiot who said Hannah Montana was more real. Seriously. Do you know who Hannah Montanta was = Miley Cyrus. Miley is not that damn disney robot anymore. Get the fuck over it already

QUEEN MILEY :)

jump off the smiler train cause no fan with respect would say that. leave.

Totally agree with you bud!!! I’ve been a Miley fan for 6yrs. and always will be. Miley is so excited about her new music and so am I.

She knows only foreign idiots like her crap:)
    You xenophobic hoe, go eat some crap. I can’t stand people like you. If you don’t like Miley then fuck off, and don’t talk shit about other people who’re not american. Sorry to say, but the world doesn’t revolve around USA. You think that just because foreign people like her music better than americans it means she can’t be recognized because all it matters are the USA? At least you gave me that impression. You here is the only idiot so maybe you should clean your ignorant brain from all the bullshit that it has inside.

It’s #1 on the pop chart!

#1 IN 14 COUNTRIES!! IT PROVES THAT IT DOESN’T MATTER IF IT FLOPS IN USA, I’M SURE THAT IN MANY OTHER COUNTRIES IT WILL REMAIN ON TOP 10 FOR A GOOD TIME!!

MILEY ROCKING THE WORLD, BITCHES! TELL ME IF SELENA REACHED #1 IN 14 COUNTRIES AFTER 6 HOURS OF PREMIERING, TELL ME!!!

She hasn’t even reached #1 in this country (US)let alone other countries. How many weeks has her song been out???

QUEEN MILEY IS BACK :party:

She is trying to hard no wonder Liam left her…she should be herself

LOOOOVE IT LOVEEEEE IT SO MUCH

WOW! All that fuss for THIS???!!! Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha omg NO WAY!
    This girl has promoted this song , and this is what it is??!!
    LOL LOL LOL!!
    Welll, its goood & smooth. But is not as fantastic as she made it seem lmao. I thought it was gonna be Better
    But it is Still GOOD!!!!

LOL at the fans bragging at about Itunes position. So what? THe mark of a real artist is longevity, let’s see where the single is after a week, two weeks, ONE MONTH! As for the song itself, the lyrics are just plain dumb. I thought Miley was all grown up now, so why is she singing about taking drugs in a bathroom? That’s as childish as it comes. Pathetic. Being grown up is about more than singing about strip clubs and baring your cleavage on the internet dear girl! No wonder Liam wants out, he can’t believe he proposed to this CHILD!

Sorry but I don’t think it makes you more ‘mature’ to sing about doing a line. What are artists like this trying to teach youth today other than party and try as much stupid shit as you can?

hater, please, FUCK OFF!
    Your jealousy because of Miley’s fame and success with this song is making y’all SO PRESSED. The lyrics of her song are just like any Rihanna’s or Ke$ha’s or Katy Perry’s lyrics, who are older than her, so don’t come with this EXCUSE. Lyrics are supposed to be fun, of course easy rhymes and childish lyrics are boring (Come and Get it, nananana) but her lyrics are fun and smart :)
    Also, she has had MANY songs with depth talking about love and reflecting about life and society, of course her first single had to be CATCHY, so what do you want?? Miley doesn’t need to prove she knows how to write, because Obsessed, When I Look at You, Stay, Heart Beats for Love and 7 things say it all for itself!!

HATERS KEEP HATING!!!

she wasn’t even with Justin when are single came out. and I have friends who cant stand her but love her song sooooo

the only reason selena’s so famous now is that she dated justin anyway. if she’d never dated him where would she be? still struggling for a top 15.

^^^^^THIS

Here come the fucking dumbass selena stans.

Ikr. They’re pointless. Selena had to perform her song in 3 major award shows to get it top ten. Is that bad? Of course not. But we could easily say she was thirsty for that hit -_- yet we don’t.

I only buy real music. Not auto tune crap. This sounds like “Hannah Montana goes to the Club to get laid and do drugs so she can finally take her wig off and be cool and get down with the homies and talk like them.” Sweet Niblets. Couldn’t watch Hannah Montana cause it was god awful and can’t listen to or buy this song. Yet I was one of the few who bought her Bob Dylan cover. Go figure.

This song sucks, but please don’t bring Selena into this. She has proven time and time again that she cannot sing. Especially live. Unfortunately, Miley is now copying Selena instead of Selena copying Miley. Miley can show some real talent at times. Just not lately.

guys can anyone post the iTunes chart link? they say miley is no 1 ?

boring

• BrokenArrow

Sorry but Selena’s song has been in the top 5 on iTunes many2 weeks, Miley’s song would probably do good in a couple of days and will flop.

But you’re missing some points. Selena promoted the single a lot and in big awards and it took some weeks to be in the top 10 -and 5 i think- so we jus have to wait to see what happens with we cant stop :)

Her fans will buy it. It will be on Itunes for a few days and then poof, it will be gone. Just not a good song. Her voice sounds like an autotuned cartoon animal singing with another deep-voiced cartoon animal. She says this is where she is in her life? On line for the bathroom to do lines? Good to know she is into coke and likes to promote it.

I like how you take your to write a full paragraph (ehem…several comments act.) to shade Miley. M’s impact.

the song sucks?!! or u wanna it to suck its not a fast song its just slow vibe i like her voice and the lyrics are good comparing to other lyrics like stupid hoe by minaj or f u tonight by Enrique and million times better than come and get it :P

How the fuck is Miley copying Selena?

You better vent.

• Jack

Undeniably believe that which you said. Your favorite justification appeared to be on the
    web the easiest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while people consider worries that they plainly do not
    know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and defined out the whole thing without having side
    effect , people could take a signal. Will probably be back to get more.
    Thanks

Visit my webpage; rainbow riches

• sahina91

well it’s different. and a bit slow. not my type of music (i rarely listen to these songs nowadays) but it’s ok.

We have some seriously pressed people in here.

The song is okay. Not great, but I like it.

One major flaw is the heavy auto tuning. It’s worse than Selena Gomez, way worse. Which is bad because Miley has a much better voice than her, so it isn’t necessary.

wut.

I don’t know why Selena fans would be mad, Miley showed support to Selena and bought CAGI. Calm down.

The song is mediocre and forgettable. I’m not surprised if it would flop next week

It’s #2 I don’t know where their getting #1 from.

Is Miley going on facebook for the entire fans like me in (U.S.)? :)

#SmilerForever

The song is okay. Not great, but I like it.

• OCEANUP

woooooooooooooooooooooooo

• kary_redfern

#1 on iTunes

Can’t believe its already at 5# on itunes :D soo happy

not a miley fan but i actually like it
    mmm tuchay not bad at all.

#5 ON USA ITUNES, BITCHES, IT WENT UP QUICKER THAN “COME AND GET IT” IN ITS PREMIERE.

#1 IN BRAZIL (MY COUNTRY<3) AND #1 IN ARGENTINA!

TAKE IT, HATERS :DDDD

• duckyhoward15

I thought it will be better but I like it :)

I’m a fan of miley but I’m very dissapointed with the song. I’m not buying it on iTunes

LOL at people like you miserably coming to her posts to posts multiple novels trying to hurt the fans. The bitterness is real.

Eeww

I was expecting something different, not this autotune stuff…

This autotune stuff ? It’s not like Selena, you’ll see her lives would be even better than the studio versions

Im not buying this wtf

She is trying to hard no wonder Liam left her…she should be herself

With all the due respect your dumb comment doesn’t deserve..what the fuck do you know about who is “her real self”?

lol… when was miley ever grown up??

Dont really like her but amazing song!! Def a summer jam :) good 4 her

#4 in canada on itunes while selena is #5!!! WOOOO

WE CANNT STOP AND WE WONT STOP

_

But it has only been one day that’s why they’re bragging. I mean it hasn’t been a full day yet and she’s just came back and for today she’s doing well. I don’t agree with the drugs but that’s what it’s all about these day. She’s a celeb that grew up in the spotlight, money was a given but the drugs is what she chose to hang around as an young adult and that’s what she’s going to sing about. As said before, I don’t agree with the drugs part but I love the song & the flow of it.

Actually let me correct myself, she doesn’t mention drugs though it’s insinuated. She’s simply singing about partying and most people that party get high and drink.

Stupid song. Stupid message. And this is what she is SOOO proud of? Her voice just does not lend itself well to the pop genre. No matter how well she sings, it’s still going to sound bad.

NUMBER 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont like Miley but its good i dont like the lyircs theyre too…yolo and ‘mess up ur life at 20′ kinda lyrics

Wow, you obvs havent heard or read the lyrics because it says
    Remember only God can judge us
    Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya

thats a pretty good message. my fav lyrics.
    Its her rules and her house nobody should have rights to judge others.

Jun 3, 2013 @ 03:34 pm

I think the song is very fun and its about being happy and enjoying yourself and not stopping because others may not like what you are doing. She mentions to forget the haters cause only god can judge us which is very true.

wow selena must be desperate. doing a live chat the day mileys singles out?? Shes obvs mad because mileys single slayed hers.

I love this song sooooooo much. I don’t care what these haters think, this song is for her and her fans so all that matters is that we love it and we support her as much as we can.

Not a fan but I like Miley & I am so damn happy for her. Selenators were on my damn TL acting a mess when Selena made her first iTunes top 10 even after Miley gave her little Twitter speech. Saying her song was going to immediately flop, they make it hard not to brag.

“We Can’t Stop made it to #1 on the iTunes charts in the US, Brazil and 10 more countries, and is on the Top 10 of 39 countries! Congratulations, Miley!”

My fave (lyrics) too.

At first I was like eh. Now, I can’t stop listening! <3

It’s honestly not a good song. It references drugs and strippers and has the blandest lyrics . I like Miley but this did nothing for her vocals. She isn’t really a good singer either. I also don’t get why Miley fans have to bring Selena down to make Miley look good. Honestly even though I hate to say it Selena took the right path into getting a hit. It’s what most non mainstream star singers have to do. Promote a honestly decent single. As for live performances of pop songs Miley has always been awful. Selena is too but her lip syncing is new , only to compliment her dancing. Miley only sounds decent with slow ballad songs. So a performance of this song with out a back track will be bad also. Selena only sounds good at her acoustic concert but never applys to her stage tours. Miley could have and should have done better than this.

With all the hype she put on this song, I was expecting something better, but it’s not bad. :/

CAN’T STOP THE FLOP;)

CAN’T STOP THE FLOP;)

flop? lmao
    stay pressed :P

• AnonymousLeeMinHo…Lover

Got Bored after 2 min , I prefer her old stuff this screams “Trying To Hard” but hope next song is better .

__________________

“And we can’t stop
    And we won’t stop”

AnonymousLeeMinHo…Lover said:

*too

Wow hate to mention selena but she just premiered “Slow Down”. Generic but already sounds better than we can’t stop.

It really doesn’t matter what u haters think: IT’S #1!!!!!

okay… lmao… just because she mentions God in the song does not mean it is a good song with good morals lol. it’s a song strictly about partying.

_

Good morals? No one thinks of this song as having any kind of morals when it’s like you just said “strictly about partying”.

Doing a live chat, premiering a song AND releasing your album date on the same day Miley releases her single, after a 3 year hiatus, is shady as fuck.

I heard it, no it’s not.

I’m reading the reviews also and don’t see what you’re talking about.

• threelittlebirds

I didn’t like it at first. It took me a couple of listens, it grows on you. I like it now, definitely a summer song.

I doubt Selena and Miley keep tabs on each other but I think Selena had this live chat planned out for awhile , she did a lot of announcing for her fans. Miley put her live chat out later and really just wanted feed back from her fans. We can’t stop came out when it was supose to come out hours before selena’s chat came out. Why would selena want to consider Miley when they have very little mutual fans(me being one). Today was heaven for me. No need to start drama. It’s like two people you know having a party on the same day. You can play favorites and attend one party and bitch about the other, or find away to attend and enjoy both.their not even the same record label anymore. Shade can’t be given if the suns not out.

Really I see them , five star ratings with negative comments. Demi had a lot of those as well. Some fan bases support no matter what.

• Clauber

I love the summer vibe in the song but i dont think is strong enough for a single. I’m liking it tho.
    lol her reaction cause fans crashed the served hahaha

this LOL (:

“Shade can’t be given if the Sun’s not out”- Thats deep!

____

That last part doesn’t make any sense for a lot of reasons but I don’t care to point any of them out. I get what you’re saying but you clearly didn’t get what I was saying and WHY I was saying it but ok.

Out of all the comments (with hate in them) you pinpoint mine as the “no need to start drama” one. Okie Dokie then have a great day :).

So, selena has a live chat today and releases a new single on the sameday Miley premiers her single. What a little weasel!!!!!!

• TheSugarVenom

Pressed Selena stans. Come & Get It NEVER hit #1. None of Selena’s singles have. But there goes Miley gettin her 5th iTunes #1 in under 7 hours.

no. since you’re being smart, why dont you read other comments to see what I was referring to.

Who cares about Selena ? This is a Miley post . Why do smilers only think of Miley success when compared to Selena. It would be a shame if Selena had more accomplishments then Miley. She came out later and wasn’t as overexposed and hyped up as Miley. Big whoop Miley beat another top of the line Disney star. Who else can she beat that’s more challenging rihanna , Katy perry , GaGa, all artist whom Miley came out with around the same time. Who did slay besides Selena and Demi and her Disney friends?

_

You’re …. LOL. I’m one of the people that said they like the line in the song where she mentions God. Because she was stating how only He can judge but in NO way is this song holding any moral counts.

I think you’re going deaf get your ears checked out.
    Hearing Miley instead MOlly doesn’t make a person naive, don’t use a word without it’s proper meaning. It’s embarrassing.

lol… no it doesn’t. quit being naive. dancing with miley doesn’t even make sense in the song. & I doubt she trying to sound like a 12 year old. it’s a general party song referencing people getting high, drunk, & partying

getting a line in the back room… dancing with Molly.. yeah she just straight mentions drugs. she’s trying to fit in

Lol, it’s dancing with M I L E Y.

The chorus gets stuck in you head after listen to it a few times O.O i love my Disney girls.

OMG the whole song is not autotuned! it’s just to make the song sound the way it does geez.She does sing in some parts..

She still doesn’t know what she wants to be, does she? I mean, it’s ok to change. But she went from pop rock to pop and then she sings country, and now this hip hop urban whatever it is. I mean, it’s not a bad song, but this genre just doesn’t fits her. Is she trying to get a total different fandom or what? Because I saw many people disliking this song, INCLUDING her fans. If the FANS don’t like it then who will??

A lot of ppl hatin’ it ?

30 189 likes vs 1 205 dislike

Seriously ? You made me laugh.

In like 5 hours it is #5 on iTunes ? fucking SLAY after 3,4 times it is stuck in your head man kinda country and original, usually i dislike her music but now she is awesome, just wait for performances and mv gonna be a hit on hot 100 ! Miley actually rocks

I don’t get white people, how is she trying to be black? What is trying to be black like? Rachet, uneducated? Df.

Thank you! That’s what I’ve been saying, you can’t act a race.

I like it, it has a smooth summer vibe to it. I’m definitely about to buy it and that says alot because I don’t buy shit from iTunes. I never had before.

Whoa there, Debbie Downer. She isn’t trying anything. The gurl just doing the music she wants to do. Funny, because i saw many people liking it, too. I’m a fan and i thought it would be pop, obviously. Gosh, we’re not 8 years olds in this fandom. She grew up with US.

• ParaMonster

I guess I’m thinking more towards twitter, which is full of people kissing celebs’ asses just to get noticed.

When I first listened to it I didn’t like it too much, but then after listening to it a lot of times I realized it’s actually a good song. At least, I think it’s better than Heart Attack and Come and get it.
    Ps: Miley looks flawless in those pics. The queen is back!

The more I listen to it the more I love it !!!
    It sound like a HIT, you go gurl ! This beat goes hard, it’s different !

“It’s our party we can do what we want to
    It’s our house we can love who we want to
    It’s our song we can sing it if we want to
    It’s my mouth I can say what I want to ”

We can’t stoooop, we won’t stoooop !

THE QUEEN IS BACK!!!!!!!!

#2 on itunes!!!!

she tried to change her sound. didn’t really work. wish she would try to change her nagging voice. than i might just like it.

it sounds like absolute shit.

Yeah ! It’s a amazing how much more I listen to it the more I can’t stop listen to it ! This song becomes addictive :O

She deserves a tour for her new album…
    It would be unfair that Selena got a tour while she can’t sing live and will probably sing playback like at the Billboard Awards. Miley can do what ever she want, she can sing x)

We can’t stop…mileys latest FLOP!!!!!! LMFAO!!!! Ya’ll foreign bitches can have her…the great USA does not. She will never tour here again. She knows only foreign idiots like her crap:)

Selena, just stop.

It’s #2 on itunes in the US.

Damn already

• BrokenArrow

lol her reaction cause fans crashed the served hahaha.

• BrokenArrow

Is it #2? I hope fans can keep it there for a while. She needs to start promoting it on radios tv show and stuff.

Definitely a summer song- not what I expected. I am not into that kinda music but it ain’t bad. I’m thinking it’ll be a song that grows on you.
    It’s better than Selena’s music.
    I liked Jonas song more.

We can’t stop…miley’s latest FLOP!!!!
    Awwww, are we having a bad day sweetie!!!!! Too bad.

• BrokenArrow

Is is me or white is deff her color? love how she looks in white

• SoHipster_

way too slow for me, she’ve don it faster, nobody can dance to it only slow dance or something like that, but the lyrics says than something totally else its about party and all but its so slow who parties slow? lool
    Whatever its ok.

The song is so boring the fans may like it and buying it on iTunes but it might flop in a couple of days, lets hope it will not flop

• GirlFromYourDream

It’s a great summer song but something is missing from it. It needs a stronger beat, guitar, or a rap break. Something.Idk what but something.

#1 on iTunes. Yeah if she is a flop wtf is Selena?

• GirlFromYourDream

Whatever its ok.

YES!! That’s what is missing! It needs to be twice as fast! It would be soooo much better faster, and maybe with a rap break.

LOVE IT

#1 pop song on itunes!!!!!! YES :)

• Still Anonymous

I freaking love it… I don’t know about anyone else right now, and I don’t care. This song is on REPEAT!! <3

WHITE IS DEFF. HER COLOR.

Boring.

Ppl who parties………………. It’s a song that you jam on ! You need to feel it, and with a bit of marijuana in your blood with this song it’s amazing

Here come the fucking dumbass selena stans.

miley I love you I tried to listen to the song many2 times on vevo but I’m still not feeling the song. Sorry but I won’t buy it on itunes but I still love you. Hopefully the second single and the album will be better

I live in Mi and they’re trying to get it on the radio already. So it’s doing good and it hasn’t been a full day yet.

It took Selena awhile to even make it to #6 on iTunes and that WAS HER FIRST TIME. Just stop.

It’s a laid back song, some of you are just being ridiculous but to each their own.

You’re a xenophobic prick. Pendejo.

Miley’s song would probably do good in a couple of days and will flop.- just like PARTY IN THE USA right??? LOL

Sorry but no one gives a fuck.
    Good for Selena but you’re getting annoying with trying to constantly bring Miley down.

people doin lines in the bathroom. their lives must be so lame

Buy it gorl. Give Miley some love this era.

oh yeah? Selena’s song got on top 10 after 3 months of intese promoting! She never got a #1!! LMAO!! Miley’s song just came out a few hours ago and is #2 on itunes!! And I find it funny and embarasing that the only reason Selena is got there is because of Bieber!! xD

Well I personally think the song is ok. It could’ve been better if she changed the lyrics cuz it’s shitty and the dudes voice removed cuz it’s really annoying

• Live.Love.Learn.

eh it’s alright. nothing too special. perhaps it’ll grow on me.