• Casey

Who the fuck is that fat bitch standing next to him? Holy fuck she needs to lose 70 pounds she’s fatter than demi lovato.

BITCH! Stfu.Look at yourself,before you judge someone else’s looks.It’s people like you that piss me off! you sh*t!

You’re an asshole.

jonasleaks trying to ruin Nick jonasleaksleaks help Nick!

Nicky looks beautiful!

That girl next to nick is really pretty,and so lucky that she got to meet Nick :)

Nick is a workaholic haha I really admire him so much.Is he really only 20yrs old? no way xD

What is Kevin doing right now? it’s like he’s disappeared since coming back from Mexico? :/

He looks cute!

So Joe is mia?

Heard he’s staying there in Zurich for 10 days? I wanted to see his haircut, but oh well. Guess I’ll have to wait till he gets back. :P

He looks adorable. Wonder what the meetings were about. He had papers in his hands when he was lost. Wondering of he could be apt. Searching too.

Jun 5, 2013 @ 04:16 pm

Doesn’t he already have a new apartment already? I thought those candids from a few weeks ago from before he went to film the movie were of him entering his apartment???

Joe is getting all these headlines for a haircut. Don’t think Nick got half as much attention. He’s like the Miley Cyrus of the Jonas Brothers. Ha

I mean Joe is the Miley Cyrus of the Jonas Bros

No he still has his same apartment he had while he was in How to Succeed, he decided to keep it after all and rented it for another year. Fans have been meeting him coming out of that building, hopefully fans don’t start camping out there again.

So Joe is mia?
    He’s still in Zurich

• Not Associated

_

STFU.

I’m glad we haven’t seen much of Janda yet! but on Friday,there will be a lot of promoting and showing off that they’re together,just wait! they are SO predictable.I hate to bring it up,since this is a Nick post,but why is he staying so long!? geez 10 days argh :/ so sick of these two.It looks like she is going to be joining the brothers for tour,and now I’m not looking forward to it :/

Demi is not fat. She’s actually really tiny in person. And very rude of you to call the fan fat.

So Joe is mia?
    He’s still in Zurich

Yeah I read he’s staying there’s for 10 days. I don’t really care how long he stays I just wanted to see his haircut. :/ lol :(

Liam Hemswortn got a twitter. Follow him!
    @liamhemsworth

We will probably see his haircut on Friday,since that event is happening.He might upload pics or his gf will.If not them,maybe a fan will get a pic.My point is just be patient,we should see very soon!

Nick looks so nice in that pic,he has a good style,except when he goes to events lol

Liam is sexy! and Miley is very lucky to have him ha!

Btw it looks like the wedding has been postponed again! :/ I’m starting to think this is going to be ALONG engagement,which is understandable,they are both so young.I think Liam probably realizes that he proposed to early

I think Joe is getting more attention bc of the vine video. It drew in a lot of attention.

I find Chris better looking than Liam, but I find Nick better looking than Liam too, we all have different tastes, “chillax” you too, Liam stan creeping Nick’s posts

I’m not a Liam fan I’m a jonas fan that happens to find Liam hotter than Nick.

the girl is famous! I want to be her because Nick touched her!

Yeah I saw that in the post the other day too
    I actually emailed OU mods about that; she obviously couldn’t track someone thru anonymous comments on a blog she doesn’t own herself (I know this cause I work in IT)
    but the fact that she was threatening that to some people just bc she felt they were the same person, I hope HER IP gets banned by OU from coming on here again

^SMILEY FACE! OH NO!!!
    CANT HAVE THAT!

I must be “that person” too now! damn they have so many split up alter egos apparently!
    hehehehahaha

Miley and Demi have hot boyfriends. Selena needs to step up her game and date an emblem 3 member.

can’t wait for Miss USA this is huge!! Nick onscreen for an hour an a half, he is hosting!! this is really huge, I’m so excited, can’t wait! literally can it be June 16 already?

(replying to this) – Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:16 pm

Yeah I saw that in the post the other day too

^SMILEY FACE! OH NO!!!
    CANT HAVE THAT!

hehehehahaha

You work on oceanup? Lol

I love Nick’s hair now!! he is soo hot

he is holding a script!! he had big meetings today!! I see something coming … :D

LEARN TO READ>

they said “emailed OU” about that disturbing “not associated” freak.

“i work in IT” = not that they worked AT ou.

^^ the person who responded to this is probably that “Not associated” stalker bitch.

I was reading those comments that day in the Joe post as well..and she couldn’t read and comprehend for shit, and apparently neither can this person ROTFLMAO

I had emailed OU about that post afterwards as well…told them someone was claiming to be tracking other people thru the site (which cant be done unless u own the site, but this dumbass didn’t know that when she claimed it probably ahhahaa)
    hope she gets a ban on her ass though 8-]

good riddance.

actually nobody is attacking Nick, most people are praising him for being hot an that poor woman is being attack for no reason

And Demi? Well Wilmer is so hot too. Selena is the only one that needs to step up her game. She should date one of the Emblem 3 guys. :P

Having no logic would be, replying to a comment where someone made NO mention of nick or referenced anything about him, and told them to “not attack him”.
    not only does that scream craziness, but illogical at its finest.
    /—

Because I thought it was the smiley anon again that’s always bashing Nick.

I’m sure that fan has a better life than the person who attacked her! and Nick looks flawless! God Bless him and I’m sure he’ll get great opportunities because he is an amazing artist and person.

I don’t agree with the comment the person made about the fan, I even said that it was rude of her and that I’ve met Demi in person and she’s really tiny so the comment was just all around stupid.

Miley didn’t even know Liam 5 years ago tho lolololol anyways she’s in love with Liam right now so who cares what she felt when she was 12. Tongue I find Liam a lot hotter.

learn to read, nobody said 5 years AGO I said FOR FIVE YEARS! that’s from 2006 to 2011 when Miley was crazy obsessed and in love with Nick and in 2011 she was tweeting him love song lyrics, and talking about him in her shows saying how bad she wanted him back but it wasn’t that easy, yeah, she already knew Liam :) do you have reading comprehension issues?

well way to just assume things and pull them straight out of your ass like that.

from the other post about joe right? I saw some of those too
    Guessing youre “not associated”; you had basically admitted that day to stalking them and getting their IP..which is stupid as that cant be done anyways on a site like this lol

basically blew your own bluff just now
    they prob wont even see this though lol

I find Liam a lot hotter.

he cares…

Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:07 pm

learn to read, nobody said 5 years AGO I said FOR FIVE YEARS! that’s from 2006 to 2011 when Miley was crazy obsessed and in love with Nick and in 2011 she was tweeting him love song lyrics, and talking about him in her shows saying how bad she wanted him back but it wasn’t that easy, yeah, she already knew Liam do you have reading comprehension issues?

Okay delusional Niley stan lol

^^btw,
    theres been about 15 comments spread out so far where someone uses a smiley.

using a smiley isn’t only done by one single person in the internet.
    ;)
    (see^^)

hope YOU have enough logic to realize that….

from the other post about joe right? I saw some of those too

basically blew your own bluff just now
    they prob wont even see this though lol

I’m not that person actually, I was on the post along with them and I saw it.

Tongue I find Liam a lot hotter.

then go post in Liam’s posts!! or follow him on twitter he is new!! I’m sure he’ll appreciate such smart fans like you!!! oh wait, you’re in a Nick Jonas post!! that means you care about Nicky more!! like all of us, who actually find him hotter :)

Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:08 pm
    I find Liam a lot hotter.

he cares…

To be fair I find Chris better looking than Liam too. It’s not that big of a deal to find someone hotter. Chillax Nick stans….

Okay delusional Niley stan lol

I am not a Niley stan Nick is too good for her

Nick dumped Miley three times, of course she “loves” Liam now, he hasn’t dumped her yet.

uh oh, the anon smiley nick hater is back!
    THEY USED ONE SMILE FACE! :O

uh oh..now I did too! I must be them too!
    ahhhh the world is crashing down!

LMAO such amazing stupidity on here sometimes.
    as if ONE single individual owns the rights to using smile faces across the entire world wide web.
    lolololol

I was on his post actually and I am also a jonas fan and this is the only alive post right now. Just because you’re a fan of someone doesn’t mean you can’t find someone else hotter duh

from the other post about joe right? I saw some of those too

basically blew your own bluff just now
    they prob wont even see this though lol

I’m not that person actually, I was on the post along with them and I saw it.

L0L
    suuuuuuuuuure………….
    whatever you say……………..

[[id put a wink smiley here, but then 'not associated' might blow her lid off & start accusing random people of things, and start claiming to know where they live and all this stalker crap she did the other day]]

The Nick hater is bitter we all love Nick and he keeps getting jobs

Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:11 pm
    Liam now, he hasn’t dumped her yet.

You do realize Miley and Liam have been on and off throughout their whole relationship right?

why do you write so much? is there anything interesting? I’m not gonna read all that!!! the only relevant thing to say now is that I love Nick Jonas and his brothers! he Is looking so damn good!! I love him, and I wish I was that lucky fan who got to meet him

well emblen 3 they dont want her because they realize she is a famewhore

I love Nick Jonas and he is the best person in the world

Which vine are you referring to?

I wanna touch Nick!

I used to find Wilmer better looking than Liam, when Liam has facial hair he looks like a hobo like Joe. Then he shaves and he looks like a Greek god so he gets 100 times hotter.

well emblen 3 they dont want her because they realize she is a famewhore

So I guess I find Liam hotter than Wilmet when Liam has no facial hair.

Liam and Nick look like eachother if you really look at them.

Liam and Nick look like eachother if you really look at them.

Not even close

when is nick hosting the pageant??
    is it airing live on tv?

June 16th

I assume it’d be live on tv :P

Liam and Nick look like eachother if you really look at them.

Not even close

I think they look like eachother (except I find Liam hotter of course it’s an opinion other people will find nick hotter) same nose, squinty eyes and same lips. Out of Miley’s boyfriends tho Gaston was her best looking one in my eyes. The one she loved the least ha

well i dont think that nick is the nicest person because he is sooo seriuos the one who has nicest personality is joe jonas because he is sooo friendly and care about others

I don’t even know Miley landed Gaston. Maybe he dated her for fame?

Joe well his taste in girls is really good. Like physically the girls he dates are like perfect looking. Nick is less shallow his girlfriends have been more normal looking.

( I meant the post IM replying to, the reply that was the last one in there )

lol not to make it confusing lol

My favorite Taylor Swift song is about Joe (last kiss) wich is so funny cuz he’s my favorite Jonas too.

I wonder if I Almost Do and holy ground are about Joe too. She said holy ground was about an older relationship and how she was mad at the beginning and then she saw him again and realized it was a good relationship. The ex she wrote it about went to a show of hers (Joe did)

well joe jonas he is not taste in girls because blanda is ugly and they dont care about beauty in woman but nick he has tates of girls he likes beautiful woman only

Yay found the video of Taylor saying it !

hahaha yeah nick have taste of woman take a delta for example she is beautyful woman thats why nick pic her and miley too she is beatifyll he never date a ugly womanbecause he dosent like that

You can’t compare Pom Poms with Miley’s song. Pom Poms was on an independent label and Miley’s is backed by a major label. Nick and his brothers didn’t give Pom Poms nearly the attention that Miley did her song on her twitter. She promo-ed the crap out of it. Of course all her work paid off in the end. The JBros don’t seem to have a lot of stamina in the career dept anymore.

not only nick will be in miss U.S.A . his brothers gonna be too and i cant whait to see joe jonas in miss U.S.A

Joe should get back with Taylor. She still gets all wet when she see him. Would be great publicity.

• yeahitsernesto

love himmm! check out my cover of “Slow Down” by Selena Gomez from her new record “Stars Dance”!

leme know whatcha think ;)

sorry but joe jonas he is care about his fans he is friendly and kevin too to and nick is not friendly bacause he is sooo serious

haha what a fake this is selena song but slow motion you retard

well selena sing horrible songs

Who says that?

She’s not a hoe.
    You must be thinking of Miley.

Taylor has some class.
    (and actual talent, if we’re comparing her and Slutty Cyrus).

sorry but miley is not slutty and taylor she is not a the sweet heart and hoe is selena not miley you are so wrong

Stop bringing up miley you fat ugly cat faced bitch

Joe and Kevin clearly aren’t as interested in the business as Nick is.

Joe cares more about Satan than he does anything/ anybody else.
    Kevin is married and wants a different life.

Nick has true talent.

Shaves head; disappears to Europe.

Who am I?

I’m Joe Jonas

:rofl:

sorry but joe jonas is not in zurich and he is not staying 10 days wow what a inmagination you haveand going todo in zurich is not his country he is back to the U.S.A because they gonna do miss U.S.A

hahaha sorry but joe jonas is not in zurich and why gonna do there if is not his country you asshole he is in U.S and doing miss U.S.A with his brothers they gonna talk about miss U.S.A

According to Twitter Nick was lost in nyc on his way to meetings and he asked that woman next to him to help him out. She walked him to where he needed to be. Btw, whoever said she’s fat — you’re damn rude.

He renewed his lease on the apartment in CHelsea and fans been meeting him there and around there since he got back this week. Its joe that lives in Soho

RT @mrGQu: Just my mom walkin with Nick Jonas in the street NBD lol….he was a lil lost, @carolinedepp pic.twitter.com/XNxJC8hV0u

Nick being lost is quite amusing. That guy tweeted to a fan that it looked like he was holding a script, but he deleted the tweets. He replied to like 3 people & deleted them.

By the way she Is very over weight! But that isn’t the point. The point is how the person behaved!!!!

Another movie? There really isn’t going to be an album is there?

• OCEANUP

THAT IS SO HORRIBLY RUDE THE FANS LOOKS CUTE! nick is forever alone lolll

Jun 5, 2013 @ 07:18 pm

Another movie? There really isn’t going to be an album is there?
    There will be another album, but my guess is it will be the last one. I think they are ready to move on & nick has to go on to find work. I think Kevin is just ready to start his family, Joe may be ready to start a new life & that leaves Nick who is still very young & not ready to make personal life changes, so he has to keep his career going. This is just my thought, but you know what, it happens.

First, promotion for Pom Poms is non-existant when Nick jets off to film a movie in the middle of the new single being released(says it wont affect anything) and Pom Poms flops. Second Nick again is off to a meeting for a new movie when Joe said he had to reject project because if conflicted with the schedule. Talk about double standards!

Then people complain that Joe is the one ruining the comeback for having a girl! Bet you Nick is off to film a new movie or Broadway and that’s why HE is pushing back the album release.

A script? Maybe Nick’s booking another movie role for after the tour, or signing up for another Broadway musical? Hope so!

But Joe and Kevin are still young too, they have a whole life ahead of them and if they’re not going to do anything then that is just sad and disappointing.

……

Joe’s saving face with that excuse. If he was a great actor, he would have booked some more acting gigs in the last 3 years since the band has been on hiatus, but he hasn’t.

Nick has worked hard at his acting, he’s hired an acting coach and has been working hard at bettering his acting.

A tour with no album. See that logic? Playing old songs. Might as well not tour. But hey they do need the money to hook up with girls (Nick) and pay for their wives/girlfriend (Joe/kevin)

He said this in 2011, He hadn’t taken a break yet. Talking about all those years when they were in a band 2008-2010 and then his solo project for the whole of 2011. He started his long lasting vacation in 2012.

Oh please, don’t give me the Nick is a great actor crap because he really isn’t. He got hired for that movie purely for his fanbase and his management suggested him to the producers.

The album is coming out in the fall. It’s not unheard of for them to tour before an album comes out. They did the Burning Up tour before ALBL came out. Nick finished his tour for his solo album before it came out. Joe toured for Fastlife before that album came out.

They have already said they are going to be playing the new songs on tour this summer, so it’s not going to be all of the same old songs. Obviously they will always play some of their big hits, like SOS and Burning Up, or songs the fans love like Fly With Me and WYLMITE. But they have said many times and Kevin confirmed that they are redoing the set list for this tour and it will contain a lot of the new CD’s music.

Joe cares more about his girlfriend than his career at this point and so do his fans. All they do is talk about Blanda and how they want him to marry her. They want him to be the next Kevin. Married with no life ambitions.

You can’t blame Nick for wanting to work. He obviously knows the future w/his brothers. They are not interested, you can tell. Joe talked about that movie years ago, he has had plenty of time to it, but he has chose not to. He could have been getting roles in the past years, but he hasn’t. Maybe he doesn’t want to. Yes, I am sure he has turned things down, but do has nick. Both boys have said so. Pom Poms was a distraction, the only reason they released it was to appease fans for awhe. I don’t think they had any intention to do anything w/it. The job nick got, for the movie, he apparently got hired months ago, like Nov./Dec. before the album was finished. Graham Rogers, his costar had the script already in January, nick probably did to. He took on the role before planning all of their stuff. Joe could go out & work if he wanted to, but he is enjoying time w/his gf, he is enjoying being young, having fun. Those are his choices & there is nothing wrong w/that, especially when you work your tail off during all of your teen years. Let him enjoy life w/o the pressure of “he needs to be working”.

I believe it when I see it. They’ll probably play the same 4 new songs. Does it really matter though? The album is for sure going to flop like Pom Poms. Best to just stan Miley from now on.

Omg no, I dont want him to end up like Kevin! Without a career outside of the band. But it seems like it is what will happen. Washed up ex boybanders.

Even Miley being engaged is working more than Joe. And yes I only mention Joe because I’m not a Kevin stan so me no care.

….
    He had plenty of time to fit acting in. Jonas Brothers haven’t done anything since 2010 as a band. And even when the band was happening, he had some time. He had time while Nick was working on the NJATA stuff to take a small role or two. I’m sure he could have worked in some acting roles while writing/recording his album as well. And the Fastlife era was over by Oct 2011.

If he had to turn down acting roles in 2008 and 2009, that’s different. The band was at the height of their popularity, they all would have had to turn other things down. The band had to be the focus. Nick didn’t start looking for outside projects until the band started winding down in 2010. Even then his projects fit in the band’s hiatus times, like during the month they took off before filming Jonas LA, or during the time before they started touring.

. Best to just stan Miley from now on.

Have fun with that, her new song is TERRIBLE. They were making fun of it on the radio this morning, I dont see it being a big radio hit either.

Joe did a few guest appearances in shows in 2010 and 2011.

Stop about the Nick hooking up, you cannot base your opinions on 2 pictures that show nothing. Those girls were excited to meet him & people twisted it around. I can’t get over how ridiculous some if you are to base your opinion on that. He did not even leave the club w/them. The girl in blue never even went into VIP, she was talking to him. I didn’t know talking, flirting meant hooking up. She was drunk, hence is why she could not feel her face. That rail was the barrier. Nothing happened, get over your assumptions & being quick to judge. Besides, what nick goes in his own time is his business not ours, but reality check, he is a single 20 year old guy, he is going to be seen out w/girls, but he doesn’t need to be called names when he is. Let him try to be normal for once.

Jun 5, 2013 @ 07:44 pm
    . Best to just stan Miley from now on.

At least she’s doing something. No point bein a Joe fan when he is not doing anything.

Pom Poms was pretty much just released to promote Married to Jonas. That way they had a music video to shoot an episode about, when going on the shows to promote MTJ they could talk about a new song as part of their comeback since the season was about their comeback. Garbo said Pom Poms was nothing like any of the other songs on the CD so that makes me think it doesn’t really fit with the album’s theme so it really was just to tie in with MTJ and that’s it.

They told the NY stalkers that they would be changing the set list. Why does Joe have to work? He is loaded, the album is done. He has done a few things, but f he doesn’t want to work that is his choice, they worked harder as kids then most adults do today.

Joe did a few guest appearances in shows in 2010 and 2011.
    //////

He was on 90210 playing himself for 2 minutes with one or two lines so that doesn’t really count. He did two eps of Hot in Cleveland, and that was pretty much it.

Jun 5, 2013 @ 07:47 pm

True…

NICK IS SO HOT I LOVE JONAS BROTHERS

nonymous said:
    ———————–

The album doesn’t come out till Fall (if it ever gets released). It’s a pain to see them perform together as a band when they have no chemistry or energy on stage anymore. There really isn’t any reason why I should be a fan anymore! I don’t care about Joe’s personal life anymore like 100% of the fanbase dos.

nick jonas hot

So what? He did something just like Nick did two guest appearances n 2 shows in 2011.

I kind of agree. They have lost chemistry, which could be loss of interest. My problem is I was a Nick fan way before i was a Jonas Brother fan, I am still not a big fan of them as a group, but I do want to see them succeed & do well, but they just don’t seem to be into. I understand that Kevin is older, Joe, well we know his interest, but I have started getting to the point that I would rather just see nick doing Broadway or something. I feel bad thinking that way, but the last few times I have watched concert videos, I just don’t feel it.

• Jessica

Nick solo career since you deserve the success you are hardworking talented group this is holding you back.

Looking good nick !

Joe is only 23. I mean they can settle down if they want to, but they have awhole life ahead of them for them not to really do anything career wise. This is their youth right now and it’s the age to achieve your dreams (college for the normal people) I was Nick fan before I was Jonas Brothers fan too, but I became a Joe fan afterwards. So the same want you have of Nick working is the same want I have of Joe working. Imagine if Nick was travelling the world with Delta and being mia/not working? You’d be bored of him too! Yikes!

Nicholas !!! you look great in that shirt ! Rico Suave ! ay ay ay..brought the heat from Mexico back with him haha :D

Joe and Kevin are pathetic want Nick solo urgent. The group Jonas Brothers dead tired Joe and Kevin now you guys can travel and stay with this parasite

Jun 5, 2013 @ 08:15 pm

I didn’t mean anything bad against Joe, I hope you didn’t take it that way. I completely understand. I guess what I really meant to say is that bc they do seem to have lost the chemistry on stage & stuff is that I would almost rather them do their own things. I personally would like to see nick doing more broadway bc I am a huge musical/broadway fan, I think Joe would be a good host or something, he has a good personality & is witty, he should look into some broadway too.

It could be a scrip for Miss America/USA – whatever lame show he is hosting. I’m sure he has set things he has to read.

Nick was off at meetings today, so it sounds like he is still working hard.

Yes, it could be. The guy/girl was probably just guessing, it could have been directions for all we know.

yes please please!! this need to happen, I hope he does another movie and continues with his acting career!! why would he get lost? it’s because he was going to somewhere he doesn’t usually go! something new!! probably a project! yes please!!! he had a meeting, I know it, I’m so happy! Jonas Brothers are done, Nick needs to get jobs.

Jun 5, 2013 @ 08:26 pm

bitter much? 8+ million people watch that lame show every year and Nick is the youngest ever to host it! he has a lot of records :)

In all fairness to Kevin and Joe, they promote the Jonas Brothers a heck of a lot more than Nick does. Even when he filmed the movie, the other actors (including shy Isabel Lucas) made vines for the twitter site. Not Nick. They even promised he would make one if enough people followed the site, then he backed out. What does it take, two minutes to make a vine?

Nick was in an episode of Mr. Sunshine, then in two episodes of Smash, and in an episode of Last man standing, he’s done Les Mis, Hairspray and How to succeed, he got his first leading role in a movie, he co-wrote songs with Justin Bieber and Demi Lovato, he is gonna host Miss USA and he is probably evaluating new scripts!! good for him, he knows how to be a real artist not a celebrity who gets attention for getting a haircut or having a fake reality show. Nick is the only Jonas I admire and respect.

Jun 5, 2013 @ 08:54 pm

didn’t you read he wanted to spend his last day with the cast and crew? are you stupid or what?

fair enough NICK WROTE AND PRODUCED the whole album

I’d be the happiest person ever if Nick booked another acting project

Nicky is getting new jobs! yay!

which guy? it does look like he is holding a script and if he was looking for an address maybe it was for a business meeting!!! yes!!

Gilbert ?@mrGQu 9h
    @nickjonas thank you for the pic just now, hope my mom was correct & you found your way in the building!

he was looking for a building!!! he had a script!!! and he is good at keeping secrets!! I hope it’s a great new project for him!

he is hot, hardworking, talented and smart, my favorite star ever!

Nick knows there’s no future with Jo Bros, not because his brothers are not interested but bc the audience is not interested in them anymore,but Nick as a solo artist can get jobs.

I agree and I support Nick’s solo career as well as the Jonas Brother’s

some people are really rude with your comments towards the fan and Demi’s weight, I would like to see how perfect you look, you’re bullies

i dont like nick he is soo serious i love jonas brother all three of them the fans they want all jonas brothers not just one tha will be boring

well nick jonas will never be a solo because he love his brothers soo much they always be jonas brothers and your comments are pathetic

well Nick not only cares about “Jonatics” who wants Jonas brothers together, so they dont’ get “bored” that’s childish, he wants to get real jobs too, of course the band is a priority for him and he loves his brothers, I love the Jonas Brothers too, but that doesn’t mean Nick can¡t get side projects, he is really talented and he’s always done side projects. Me and a lot of people care about him inside and outside the band.

Nick is already a solo
    NJATA, LESMIS, HT$, Hairspray, CWYWF…

that doesn’t mean he is not part of a band too…

fair enough NICK WROTE AND PRODUCED the whole album

AND I’m happy he did because the single flopped and it’s all on Nick. When the album flops it will be all on Nick too.

obviously he’s just using the “miss (whatever)” hosting job for reasons other than actual work.

probably for numbers of the contestants to “console” them after they lose…there can only be 1 winner after all ;)
    lolol jp :P

wow. who the fuck writes that about that fan.

you have to be a sad, pathetic, lonely bitter person holed up behind your computer screen to attack someone like that without even knowing them.

FUCK YOU to whoever said that.
    she’s probably a HELL of a better woman than you are or can ever DREAM to be.

bitch.

sorry but jonas brothers they not like she is ugly or she is pretty they dont care about they love their fans no matter how they look because they are gentleman

No offense to Nick obviously. But im glad he produced so nobody can say Joe ruined the comeback that people always spew. It’s all on Nick now.

Lol! Someone is delusional…
    but ok.

Jun 5, 2013 @ 09:46 pm
    wow. who the fuck writes that about that fan.

FUCK YOU to whoever said that.
    she’s probably a HELL of a better woman than you are or can ever DREAM to be.

bitch.

So you can attack Nick, BUT nobody can attack the girl? Da fuck?

wow. who the fuck writes that about that fan.

FUCK YOU to whoever said that.
    she’s probably a HELL of a better woman than you are or can ever DREAM to be.

bitch.

So you can attack Nick, BUT nobody can attack the girl? Da fuck?

Where is Nick being attacked in this comment?
    “da fuck”?

Thinking if Miley and Selena right now. Selena went from Nick to Justin IMO downgrade. Miley tho? Holy crap, she went from Nick to Justin Gaston and Liam H both are major hotties.

it didn’t flop it’s sold 100k copies already, that’s good for independent artists without a record label, that’s way more than Joe’s 18k with Hollywood Records, they’re doing well :)

Where is Nick being attacked in this comment?
    “da fuck”?

The comment above.

telling someone to not attack nick, in a comment replying to one that wasn’t even attacking him or about him even, but attacking a FAN who made a rude comment, is beyond ridiculous.

also, honestly.. fuck off.
    everyones entitled to their opinion.
    if you don’t agree with someone’s, well too fucking bad.

Sure…..

Nobody should be attack, nor Nick nor the fan! chill people! I agree, that woman and Nick are way better people than the assholes hating

Liam is so much hotter than Nick. No wonder she didn’t care about Wedding Bells. What embarrassing moment for Nicholas.

this! it sold 75k copies the first week,that’s not a flop at all

some people find Nick more attractive and hotter, including me, Miley did too for 5 years :)

(replying to this) – Jun 5, 2013 @ 09:58 pm

also, honestly.. fuck off.
    everyones entitled to their opinion.
    if you don’t agree with someone’s, well too fucking bad.

Do you realize the contradiction? You’re telling me to respect others opinion and tell me to fuck off with my comment. People these days have no logic!

not only does that scream craziness, but illogical at its finest.

also, honestly.. fuck off.
    everyones entitled to their opinion.
    if you don’t agree with someone’s, well too fucking bad.

as long as you don’t disrespect people, your rights end where other people’s rights begin! if you attack someone you don’t even know that took a pic with a celebrity then your life makes no sense

Thank yoU!

that’s all I was saying…that its so rude to attack that fan for no reason like that one comment did at the starting.

but then this bi0tch comes in and tells me to “not attack nick” when I did nothing of the sort

agreed

Miley didn’t even know Liam 5 years ago tho lolololol anyways she’s in love with Liam right now so who cares what she felt when she was 12. :P I find Liam a lot hotter.

Nick is so hot <3

• xAskTaylorx

Why does my luck come so badly? I have family out in California and of course nick is in New York! Darn! Lol. Oh well….

• xAskTaylorx

Jun 5, 2013 @ 02:13 pm
    Casey said:

You should have seen my face when reading this. So ashamed of the person who wrote this! It’s crazy!

Yeah some people are just mean!! that fan is BEAUTIFUL :)