Blanda & Joe Jonas True Love In Zurich

mileyffjj
joeblandiezurich-2
jandazurich

So happy for Joe :) JBForGrammy: They were hugging and being all cute.

Joe talking and joking around with Blanda’s dad.

I’m so glad Joe is with Blanda and is not close to Nick anymore. Don’t want Nick corrupting Joe with his druggie and whore ways. <3

SHE LOOK OBSSESED WITH HIM!

SHE LOOK SCARY

they both are really ugly lol they’re perfect for each other <3

Jun 7, 2013 @ 01:50 pm
    they both are really ugly lol they’re perfect for each other <3

they’re both perfect and beautiful <3 perfect for eachother bc they’re perfect <3

i think she looks at him in a really cute way lol

does he understand german?

• sarah

aww they are so adorable. They look really nice together and i’m happy coz joe is happy.

no I don’t really think he does understand german! he only speaks english

Jun 7, 2013 @ 02:40 pm
    no I don’t really think he does understand german! he only speaks english

What does that have to do with anything? I’m sure Blanda’s parents speak at least some English, if not fluently.

sorry but german is from germany

Hate to admit it but they do look happy with their arms around each other and she certainly looks in love in that picture. Come on guys stop with the hate and let them be happy. Joe would not need to know German in Zurich as Swiss people like many Europeans speak multiple languages.

Help Me Meet Pitbull – WiLD 94.9 | The Bay’s Hit Music Station! http://www.wild949.com/pages/contests/pitbull/?4 #wild949pitbull

EXACTLY. and the person who took these pics is HER FRIEND. the same one who interviewed her. There are no paps over there because one person who lives in Zurich and is a journalist told someone paps don’t care about their relationship. LOLOL

Lol, try harder Kat. If her friend had taken these pictures, they wouldn’t be creeper shots taken from behind. Go back to your multiple Twitter accounts and make up some more fake sightings of them fighting.

I’m glad joe is getting hate,he deserves it! all he does is promote everyone involving his gf or her friends or someone linked to Zurich.I hope his career flops now,and I won’t feel sorry for him,because he did it to himself.I don’t care who he dates,it’s how he acts that is so pathetic and annoying.At this point i wish he’d leave the JBs,so there can be piece,for ONCE

Joe is the worst,and should just move to Zurich.I knew that as soon as the event starts,he’ll shove it in our faces LOL. like anyone cares about him or her.He is so predictable

Joe is responsible for the JBs flopping.I hate him

Oh, “True Love”. I remember sending you an email a couple of weeks ago.
    Blessings.

LOL these two are a JOKE!!!!!!

I’ve never been more disappointed in joe,and yes he’s in love,fine,but his actions around it is sickening.His promoting everyone else but himself or his brothers.Can he make it more obvious that he doesn’t care about the band JB anymore,or his career,or fans.I used to look upto him,but not anymore.If he left the band,it wouldn’t bother me.So tired of the drama.SorryNOTsorry bye

hahaha wow what inmaginations you have like joe jonas gonna leave jonas brothers haha tha is sooo pathetic well he cant live jonas brothers because he is with his brothers and moving to zurich that never gonna happen because joe jonas love his country and his family and friends and is hard to move a nother country because is not yours and is hard to get use to it so your comments are lame

Joe’s career will flop if he continues like this,and that is the truth,the sad trut.And Blanda’s will soar,thanks to him lol

• Crystal

Joe is responsible for the JBs flopping.I hate him
    ——————————————-
    Cause Nick and Kevin are promoting JB like crazy right now huh? Why is Joe the only one being labeled lazy and the reason they are flopping? Last I checked there were 3 brothers in this band, so therefor it will take 3 brothers to promote and 3 brothers to take the heat if they flop.

Big deal, he wants to spend time with his girlfriend.. Doesn’t every guy? Kevin is always up Dani’s ass and vice versa.. Are you going to give them shit too?

Lay off Joe and if you are going to place blame, place it on all 3.

Joe is so cute, I can’t handle him anymore. :(

Lol you’re ugly too sweetie

Lol you’re ugly too sweetie

Lol you’re ugly too sweetie

Yesss.. I’m soooooo disappointed in nick nowadays

There is some seriously STUPID People on this site!!

I heard that natashia was still bitter or just plain bitter! I didn’t know. Can someone explain this???

true love???????WHAT? TOO FUNNY, I’M LAUGHING Ha ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Hello oceanup FUCK YOU AND HER. PR OR PR PR PR PR PR PR

PR PR PR PR PR PR PR PR

No offense but she always has a devious look on her face or in her eyes..lol

Although it would have been nice if you shot this from a different angle to see them looking at each other…it’s funny I don’t think their is one single picture of them looking into each other’s eyes and smiling…

try to get better pics next time..thanks

• Jo

I guess I can say this because I was more obsessed with Nick than Kevin and Joe, and never cared about who they dated, but still, being an ex-fan, I really don’t see the problem with Blanda. I mean, true, we don’t know much about and that may make some fans leery of how good she is to Joe, but do fans really need to know about her? We know a lot about Dani because fans were really interested in her. Joe, on the other hand, seems more private about his relationships and probably feels that the fans don’t deserve or want to know about her because they already have made-up minds and opinions about her. I just think some people should give her a chance.

I think the best thing would be for Joe to marry Blanda and just move to Europe full time. He seems happier there, and it would make his fandom easier to deal with.

HEY DUMBAS ASS KISSER. SHUT UP. JOE IS HAPPY IN HIS COUNTRY. JOE DOEN’T LOVES HER. SHE DOESN’T LOVES HIM. THIS IS ALL ABOUT PR. THIS IS A FAKE RELATIONSHIP. BUT I SEE YOU ARE BLIND TO SEE WHAT IS GOING ON.

I see people love satan whorshipers

It’s nice that he’s happy, but he has nothing but his tour with his brothers in his future. No acting career or other offers for anything. So hopefully he’s happy doing nothing but traveling, vacationing, traveling, vacationing and nothing to be admired or respected for in life. It might not matter much now, but a life without goals gets old pretty fast.

real fans cares about him. Fake fans cares totally only for her. PATHETIC TOO

I used to not like this couple, but they seriously look like they enjoy eachother and their company. Yeah I wish it wasn’t thrown in my face like it has been, but now I don’t really have an issue anymore.
    And whoever said they were happy Joe and Nick aren’t close anymore, you realize that’s sad right? Brothers are always supposed to be eachothers best friend and I’d hate it if my brothers all the sudden didn’t want anything to do with one another.

PR relationship= FAKE, If you believe Joe is happy you are BLIND. You don’t know what a fake smile and fake relationships means. PR=ALL ABOUT PUBBLICITY, NOT LOVE

truth

People are blind don’t see or don’t want to see.

they’re

if you can’t accept blanda then your not real joe fans.

she loves that girl, that’s why he’s there.

HELLO ASS KISSER. JOE DOESN’T LOVES HER and SHE DOESn’T LOVES HIM. THIS IS A FAKE RELATIONSHIP. IT IS ALL ABOUT PUBLICITY.PR PR PR , BUT I SEE YOU’RE BLIND. FUCK YOU AND all people like you. I DON’T CARE WHAT YOU’RE SAYING. YOU THINK TO BE RIGHT, BUT YOU’RE NOT. GROW UP, YOU DON’T KNOW NOTHING OF LIFE. BYE

ass kisser are not real fans. FUCK YOU

They both look pretty happy to me so just accept it and stop with all the hate and negativty. I as much as anyone would like to hear new music and see them on tour but as a long time Jonas fan its never going to be the same so maybe they should just leave us with the memories and go their own ways on new projects.

—————
    Wow, all new low did you even think before you said this? Do you have any concept at all as to what life is truly about or are you so deluded that you think the world revolves around you and your pathetic needs? Volunteering in Moore was infinitely more important than anything he could ever do with the JB.

I just meant that yes he did a great thing,but if you read what I wrote before that I was saying how joe doesn’t put his or the JB name out there.I just meant that’s the only thing he has done,but it wasn’t for the band.He did it because he WANTED to do it to help,but he hasn’t done anything else,work wise.So go back and read before replying crap,thanks

Joe and Blanda both suck

I love how on his twitter he wrote her whole name,instead of my “girlfriend blanda” yeah he wants to PROMOTE her,so the people he knows,will look her up or want to work with her! he’s pathetic

This couple they are famewhores,clingy and predictable

Oh and to add, I know joe helped in Moore,and that was nice,but that’s just to help with the wreckage and the tornado victims,and is not a long term project or has anything to do with the JBs

Ewww

what a fake relationship. SHIT

i really want to know how many of those beginning comments are planted by oceanup because it sounds exactly like them

—————

PR SHIT

oceanup tell us the truth. How she is paying you? We all know this is a Fake relationship. PR

@JBForGrammy is a CUNT. She isn’t a true Jonas fan.

On pictures he is always like tree next to her. He pretends that nothing matter for him. The unemotional. But Blanda seems really happy. It will be very pity when they’ll break up because of his using… Anyway, i like this couple so much and want them to marry.

Joe destroyed Jonas Brothers. I think they will always perform old songs, and maybe all this album shit is fake. And this new song PomPoms is awful. Now they’re absolutely not the same as before.

Obv it is a fake relationship. PR

I’m sorry but if I had the money Joe has and if my fan base was treating me like shit, I would do exactly what Joe is doing. Travelling the world is many people’s goals in life. If it makes him happy and being with his girlfriend makes him happy then so be it. If he’s done with his past and being a Jonas Brother, well I don’t blame him tbh.

Well then let him leave the JBs or the brothers must break up,because right now they are fading.When the new album comes out,alot of the fans would of moved on.Joe is in Zurich,Nick in LA and Kevin in Jersey.The only thing they have done together is vacation,that’s all! and all we hear is about Joe’s personal life,we hardly even hear about Kevin and Dani,only when MTJ was on,and so the only one being known for his work outside of JB is Nick,so good for him,then Kevin for E! News.Now thanks so Joe and hus connections,his gf is going to be bigger than him soon lol

Loooool and what is nick doing right now? Lol he’s a druggie

Joseph makes no sense..he looked happy in L.A. while she was in NY,when they were in New York together they both looked unhappy at times him more than her,when he was helping out in OK he looked happy, Now they are both happy in Zurich,maybe he should just move to Europe or L.A. haha

just observations…oh and Switzerland has multiple languages, German,Italian,French,Austrian…spends on which area you hail from…what side. the western part speaks French,The southern half speaks Italian, the Eastern/Northern part speaks German and Austrian..I’m guessing Blanda is the from the German part …

I believe you don’t know what a PR relationship is. YOU’RE PATHETIC

oceanup just a word, FUCK YOU

FAMEWHORE FAKE RELATIONSHIP.

oceanup your title is pathetic like you HA HA HA HA HA FUCK YOU LOSER

If you see love, you’re BLIND. PR

WOMEN WHO USE GOOD MEN AND GOOD MEN WHO ALLOW TO USE BY THEM. OBV. PR SHIT

HELLO B. FUCK YOU FAMEWHORE

oceanup fuck you, true love is another thing. THIS IS NOT LOVE

blah blah blah yada yada yada etc boring

I agree with that person about Joe.Ok not that it’s all his fault,but if he would put more focus on himself and the band,then he would help the JBs because his name is attached to the name JB. So if he does a project or whatever,and promotes what he! does,then it’ll make people,fans,media talk,but instead the only focus is his hair,and his personal life! that’s going to get him nowhere at all.Like nick and Kevin have done things,and putting their names out there,and media always mention the “brother from the jonas brothers” if you get what I’m saying

true love? Really oceanup? HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Really oceanup? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

• Pixita

So cute together, I hope he does something really romantic when he proposes.

this is a really nice pic :D

I hope the two of them get married :) He seems to be the happiest he’s been in a really long time

the pre-marital sex must be off da hook! ba bam!
    lololz

• SoHipster_

scary face she got

Cue the South American moron insisting they’re in a contract and Joe is soooooooo unhappy and if you don’t see it, you’re BLIND!!!

The dumbass is so predictable. As if saying it 200x a day will make it more true.

post about JAKE MILLER, please & thank you :)

I will fucking stab her in the head

Cutest couple award goes to Janda.

Pixita said:
    So cute together, blah blah blah
    Shut the fuck up you fat ugly mother fuckin nigga