Demi, ‘Nick & Selena Helped Me In Rehab’

GOD BLESS NICK & SELENA! Demi Lovato: ‘Thankfully my family and friends supported me in rehab and everything I went through. Nick especially & Selena ..she called me crying while I was in rehab and she was very worried.

I said: ‘Hey! I should be crying! It’s okay.’ She was very generous and provided that we were getting closer. Nick has always been there for me as well.. I’m more confident then I’ve ever been. To me, confidence is sexy.’

, ,

So they grew apart , it doesn’t mean it erases all the time they spent together since they were seven , but Idk it seems like every bodies head is up Miley’s behind so far that they forgot Demi and Selena were coined to the hip at one point. They’ve known each other since they lived in Texas.

Yes, a drug addict was totally there for someone in rehab in a completely healthy way. This is totally hollywood records…Demi is her own person, she has never been controlled by disney or a label. so, call it for what it is. Selena and Nick was there. Nick is no longer with hollywood so, it is ok for her to say Nick and not Miley. Maybe she just feels that way?

Miley was there for her. They wouldnt be friends if she werent

I wouldn’t trust selena as a friend

Hey did oceanup already post this? Was it Demi or Marissa trying to move in on Demi’s man?

Jun 7, 2013 @ 06:20 pm

Lots of people saw Wilmer when Demi was in rehab. He visited her probably sex visits though.

I heard that nick called her every night. Wonder if that is true? I do live their friendship.

I always liked Semi because you can tell how much Selena cares about Demi and their YouTube videos were so cute. Memi is cute too, but in a different way.

Nemi <333

Jun 7, 2013 @ 06:28 pm

I don’t think so, she said she reconnected with Nick last summer around the time of the Greek concert. But I always found their friendship cute too same as Semi.

To be honest this girl is tired now… I mean the truth is she still sick and had and alimentary disorder, to be honest you can see a chubby pic of her and two weeks later back to be skinny and curvy and then again a bit chubby, then normal and so..But to be honest, in the past she said, Miley was the only one who support her and even send her a gift, then she was mad with Selena, then she was happy with her and now this and …so? what the heck? really

Demi is cool and all, but she better not be throwing shade at my bb Joe and Miley. I wonder if Demi’s met Blanda yet they’d be great friends.

Demi is bipolar.

haha selena help her with the rehab ? i dont think soo she is soo fake

I wonder if Nick and Wilmer are friends.

Why put this post into a Miley post, OU?

well selena has fake tears

Demi is plobgrn

Jun 7, 2013 @ 06:44 pm
    Why put this post into a Miley post, OU?

Oceanup hates Miley, Joe and Bieber.

• any

MY FUCKIN FEELINGSSSSSSSSSSS

THEY’RE SO SWEET!
    I LOVE LOVATO
    I LOVE GOMEZ
    AND I LOVE JONAS!

MY FELLINGS I LOVE CYRUS I LOVE JONAS I LOVE LOVATO

yeah miley and jonas are soo sweet

Idk Demi and her relationship with Nick seemed very genuine. I always thought there was something between those two, romanticaly.

I don’t think she was trying to shade Miley, its being pretty clear her relationship with Miley was NEVER as strong as Selenas/Nick’s, even when Demi was dating Joe dhe seemed pretty close with Nick. Literary on pics/videos in which no papz were supposed to be arround, they were always together.

• AnonymousJENNIFER

demi is not fake. demi is friends with all of them so don’t start

—————————-

That’s not true, Demi hungout more with Miley than Selena. She said herself she grew apart from Selena and just recently reconnected. Same with Nick they reconnected recently. Joe is her ex so it’s understandable their friendship is not like it was before. Joe was the Jonas she was closest to before dating.

Jun 7, 2013 @ 07:26 pm
    ————————————

I never got any romantic vibes. Demi was always in love with Joe & now she’s in love with Fez.

These comments are just RIDICULOUS

• AnonymousJENNIFER

jf u don’t like demi talking about rehab then WTF r u doing here???? just turn the other way … go fight about whos better Miley or Selena in another place.

• ajutnivndx

7GoJwk wwggwovgnwfw, [url=http://ydomoxauvftt.com/]ydomoxauvftt[/url], [link=http://ytycibhnzvng.com/]ytycibhnzvng[/link], http://ywkuszoampys.com/

• anthony893

ED can be a outcome of different contributing factors, which include psychological issues, well-being issues and damage to the phallus. Psychological issues that a sufferer may see can have a disconfirming result on their power to create and keep a solid erection. These issues can be the result of a mixture of factors, which include a high level of stress at work and home, a sexual partner that is not supportive, depression and low self-esteem. increase sperm count foods

(replying to this) – Jun 7, 2013 @ 07:59 pm
    ———————

It does not. Just that for a period of time she was closer to Miley & hungout more with her. Now she’s not as close to Miley & she’s reconnected with Selena. I still don’t think she’s that close to Selena… sure they have a bond & they will always care for eachother… but dont think they hangout you know? She has her own circle of friends & a boyfriend that she hangs with. As for Nick they recently reconnected as well. They’ve all had their moments of being distant & reconnecting. She’s not close to Joe either, they’re just friendly exes like Nick is friendly with Delta as well.

BTW oceanup miley left mean comments on Selena’s youtube videos. She’s mad that Selena is ~stealing Demi away.

——————————————–

I agree with this. No one is denying that Miley and Demi are friends; and no one is denying that Selena and Demi, at some point in time, weren’t speaking to each other. The fight they had obviously can’t erase all the time they spent together.

I saw someone comment, “Demi and Miley hung out more.” First off, this is as far as YOU are allowed to see. The paps don’t follow celebs everywhere. That’s the illusion of the media. They pay attention to the things/people that are more vocal about things or out in the open with things.

Another point I want to make is the fact that the number of times a person hangs out with another person doesn’t signify the strength of their friendship/relationship.

I’m not talking about paps. Demi & Miley would hangout more once they became friends in 2009 & Demi was even the one that introduced Miley to Anna Oliver. They had the same circle of friends while Selena had her own circle like Taylor & Jennifer from Wizards.

Yeah the hung out for a year, the year when Demi spiraled out of control. She hung out with Selena since they were 7 up to that year. Face Miley was Demi’s Selena replacement.if I remember correctly Miley actually was involved in their 1 day twitter war. That everyone involved deleted their tweets. Back when they all followed each other . Selena and Miley stopped following each other but Demi and Selena still followed each other.

It’s not that hard of a concept to grasp that you can grow apart from someone & grow closer to someone else. Like for example Joe & Nick. They were closer when they were younger & now Joe is closest to Kevin. Miley & Nick were friends when they were younger & now she’s closer to Liam etc etc

Speaking of wich, Demi was spotted shopping for furniture with Wilmer today. Guess they’ll be living together.

OKKKKKKKKK. SHE’S SAYING NOTHING NEWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait a minute, i thought Miley sent demi a christmas gift.

miley bitch was probably too busy with her crack pipe!

– – –

…what the fuck. That is such a horrible thing to say. Karma’s coming back around to you.

That is so terrible. I’m ashamed…

MILEY and DEMI
    Are like hey gurl whats up! Lets party! And girrrrl you can talk to me about anythhhaaNg, lets hang out. Goodluck

While SELENA And DEMI
    Are like we are sisters

WHERE WAS JOE

Nelena helping out nemi/seni

Jun 7, 2013 @ 09:54 pm
    WHERE WAS JOE

Doing what he does best. Looking like a Calvin Klein model 24/7

Shes great

No, Miley said they talk everyday recently when someone asked her on her live chat. They asked if she missed Demi and she said no, because she had just talked to her and because they talk everyday. So, yes, Demi and Miley are very close. Selena and Demi might have been best friends over some years, but they’re not anymore. They’re friends, but not like before. That CAN happen. It happened to a friend of mine. She and her “best friend” stopped talking, now they’re back to talking but they’re not besties anymore.

Joe looking like a Calvin Klein model is his reality, I still wish he’d gotten with Karlie Kloss she was saying she loved him a week into knowing him. Too bad he was too interested in whoring around.

Rip Karlie and Joe.

she’s trying to bring awareness about bullying and eating disorders. I suppose no one on here got the “most people wouldn’t say these things to my face” internet bullying message…. You all do not mind damaging other people and gossiping great. I hope none of you call yourselves Christian and are all atheists making up stories, feeding hatred, and gossiping….. I don’t know one religion where this is acceptable behavior. I also hope you are all in high school and we can blame your parents for raising pessimistic superficial daughters.

Talk about attention whore. When did she get out of rehab? IT’S TIME TO MOVE ON. Way to milk the rehab saga!!!!!

Just lost all respect for her. She’s a fucking liar!!!!

Demi, stop talking about rehab already! and did she just call herself sexy? “Im confident…confidence is sexy” LOL no bby you’re insecure thats why you keep sayin you’re NOT thats what people do GOSH shes so stupid

• SoHipster_

Why does she keep talking about it? Its been now a while since that all happend, cant she just get the fuck over it instread of using it all the damn time for getting promo? Srsly she only gets promo when she talks about this and thats hella sad

wilmer’s hoe

Miley was as well!! Fuck Demi for not mentioning her too

Why can’t Demi be close with Miley and Selena? I mean like she talks to Miley everyday and Selena is there for her a lot and the obviously support eachother and have been friends for a long time.. For those of you who don’t understand that you can be close to more then 1 person I am proof that you can. I am close to FIVE whole people… I know crazy. Some of them dont even like eachother. How about we all get out of middle school because these 3 girls have.

• sophie458

Erectile dysfunction can be a result of different contributing factors, which include mental issues, wellness issues and damage to the member. Psychological issues that a sufferer may see can have a disconfirming result on their ability to create and keep a unwavering erection. These issues can be the result of a assortment of external factors, which include high stress levels, a sexual partner that is not encouraging, depression and decreased self esteem. increase sperm count drugs

• SlimShady

miley bitch was probably too busy
    with her crack pipe!
    – – –
    …what the fuck. That is such a
    horrible thing to say. Karma’s
    coming back around to you.
    That is so terrible. I’m ashamed…

Karma came back in the form of a flopped website, mocked by all. Seriously though, that shade was just ugly and pointless. OU are so sad that WCS isnt flopping like their queen.

• SlimShady

Demi, stop talking about rehab
    already! and did she just call herself
    sexy? “Im confident…confidence is
    sexy” LOL no bby you’re insecure
    thats why you keep sayin you’re
    NOT thats what people do

MTE. Same with Semi. She keeps on and on about their ‘bond’ but honestly we havent seen them together in years. When I have a ‘bond’ with someone I atleast make time to hang out. Demi is in denial.

Selena and Miley should both ditch Demi and ha sorry ass and hang out. They could’ve been friends if they both found a way after Nick was an ass to both. Melena 4 lyfe.

interviewer; *asks question that has nothing to do with rehab*
    Demi; Rehab, Rehab, Rehab, oh did I mention I also went to Rehab?

EXACTLY its like we only see them when they attend Award Shows and in front of the cameras, pretty sure off-cameras they’re not even friends

Sweetie its called having an opinion and not being ‘generic’ YOU seem generic and also not everyone is Christian or Atheists because there are *le gasp* other Religions, also I would say EVERYTHING to her face & no she’s not trying to bring awareness about bullying, shes trying to gain fame STOP being so gullible

This rehab shit is getting old.

SHE IS BEAUTIFUL

NELENA
    NELENA
    NELENA
    NELENA
    NELENA
    NELENA

She has being saying Selena was there for her since she left the rehab. About Nick is the first time.

don’t realize why everyone is debating instead of just saying selena and nick were supportive which was great. It does not mean no one els e was supportive. It just means that that is who she remember the most. Its not a grammy speech everyone does not need to be mentioned. Why do people on here try to see the negative and twisted point on any positive story. What? Famous people can’t have friends? They can’t actually support each other? The record label is involved with everything in her life like who can see her in rehab? You all just have miserable lives and want her to have a worst one to make yourself feel better so Mean Girls and immature high school. You can’t pick her friends.

why don’t you take your own advice and find yourself a coma or feedtube in the hospital.

DEMI LOVATO IS A FAT FUCKING PIG BITCH WHO NEEDS TO LOSE 70 POUNDS!! DEMI IS FAT LIKE DEBBY RYAN!!!!!!

• OCEANUP

miley bitch was probably too busy with her crack pipe!

I find it funny people claim sel drop demi and Miley and Nick are her only disney friends but yet Selena and nick keep getting name dropped. And it’s not like she forgot Miley existed.

Demi’s throwing shade.

omg ily xD

Demi lovato is a fat fuckin annoying bitch who needs to get punched into a coma

so you are a as skinny as railing right?????? and you are God’s gift of beauty to the world? and obviously with a comment like that you are the only bitch I see here……. 0_O if you would not like someone saying that to you don’t say it about someone else…. honestly all of you girls are so safe behind your computers. would you dare say that to her face or fight her?????? no, of course not you are only violent with your words on the faceless internet… how would grandma feel knowing you were writing this about someone especially who has gone through what she has

Nemi… i do think that Nicholas was the only Jonas that suport her

Is she throwing shade or is she just telling the truth. Why do people think they know celebrities lives and their truth more then they do? You heard it physically out of her mouth. Who is she throwing shade towards in that comment?

Miley and Joe , possibly Kevin? But nah I was saying that to entertain OU’s comment. The truth is Demi probably just appreciates the love and support Selena and Nick give her. I find it funny their her closet friends when Selena and Nick dated that was probably hell for her.

Selena and Demi have been close for to long not to be friends over something stupid. Miley and Demi are just close and support each other. Selena and Demi just have a stronger bond. Nick and Demi though???? I want details.

Hollywood records probably telling Demi to promote Selena since they work for the same company and they are trying to use miley, so Demi can’t mention miley was there for her,because miley works for another company but we all know Demi said it in an interview that miley was there for her.

Or she legit thought of Selena who she has been name dropping a lot lately about rekindling their friendship. Or Selena’s and Nick’s support was the most eye opening ands special to her. She was already friends with Miley and wasn’t surprised by her support. Selena someone who she wasn’t even speaking to but actually supported her too. A complete surprise to her.

She forgot to mention her boyfriend Wilmer. She keeps hiding him like an std.

this made me happy :)

is this how people speak in real life? do you people, who keep calling demi fat, speak like this at home/at school/around your peers? because if you don’t, you sure do not have to speak like this here. the language is vulgar.

and for the people who keep telling demi not to talk about her experience in rehab (or that she is using it for promo), please stop. you do not know how difficult it is. so, please, stop.

please stop. you do not know how difficult it is. so, please, stop.”

um how do YOU know we dont know how difficult it is? anyone can have an eating disorder and cut and is bipolar, and end up in rehab by 18 – YOU dont know ANYTHING about us so stop defending celebs

I miss Joe. Where is Joe? Yes, he is in Zurich, but I miss his instagram/vines. A day without Joe is like a year without raiiiiin. :(

OMG OMG OMG One of my childhood favorite Disney couples reunited. David Henrie and Selena :D

I know David and Selena always said they were like brother and sister but we all know Selly had a crush on him. <3

nemiiiiii<333

nick and demi are forreal.

———————————

Wilmer is not a drug addict. What even? roflrofl

You guys are funny. Wilmer has never been a drug addict. He does smoke because I met him once when he visited Demi like three years ago on tour…. BUT DEF not drugs. He’s a good influence & has helped Demi in her recovery more than anyone. If it wasn’t for him Demi would probably still be like before.

Isnt awkward that Wilmer played Selena’s uncle on Wizards & he slept with Demi too?