Nick Jonas On Jim Henson Company Lot

joansn

Via totallylyssa.

He does look happy!!

Well I guess he kind of crashed that wedding…. I’m just kidding. I bet that is a strange place for a wedding, you have all the studios & movie stuff, strange but cool.

Now Kevin and Joe need to go back to LA too :/

Well they have to be there soon. Miss USA is next week. Is there a difference between Miss America & Miss USA? I usually don’t watch them, I just catch bits & pieces of it.

Funny the girls that met them in SA said that Joe and Nick look different in person. That their faces are thinner and they’re better looking. I do think they look better in person and Nicks nose looks bigger in pictures for some reason.

• ParaMonster

Whoever competes for Miss USA goes on to compete for Miss Universe which pits people from around the globe to compete against each other.

Miss America, while a pageant that is similar to Miss USA, is a different pageant where the winner gets a scholarship.

Like here you can tell how delicate his features are he looks a lot like Garret from the voice (shakiras team)

I have heard so many people say they are a lot smaller & better looking in person. Anxious, but nervous to see them in July.

Jun 9, 2013 @ 12:09 pm

They’re small, but they’re not that small. I’m 5’7 and they were a little taller. I think Kevin is the tallest, they’re all around the same height tho.

I have heard they are about 5’9, at least that was nick’s height when he was measure for HTS, he could have grown a little. I think when people mean small, the mean weight wise. I have seen many comments about the size of their waist, which when they wear t-shirts, their waists are tiny.

Jun 9, 2013 @ 12:16 pm

They’re definitely slim specially Joe haha

Jun 9, 2013 @ 11:19 am
    Now Kevin and Joe need to go back to LA too :/

Joe is not coming back for a while. :(

Yeah and that sucks! he’d rather be with his gf than in LA with friends and family to work.He was with blanda for a whole week for the Bahamas,and now spends another wk or in Zurich,then tour starts,she’ll probably go with like wtf!? they are obsessed with each other geez

Also Kevin too what is he doing that he can’t go to LA? gosh these two don’t like to work or focus on the band…. only nick seems more into the music than them.They just let Nick do everything,then they just show up! it’s annoying

Joe is like that when he is in a relationship,he gets very attached to a girl,and doesn’t like being apart.He has issues tbh he hates being alone.It’s very unhealthy,but soon he’ll realize that,hopefully

This is a nick post….

Nick post

No one cares about the satan whorshiper FAMEWHORE. Go away, it is Nick post.

this, no one cares abour to their fake relationship shit

we are proud of you Nick :)

Jun 9, 2013 @ 01:18 pm

I think this is when some of the nick haters say nick is bossy & controlling, but in reality, nick puts the most effort into it, music is his passion, his brothers too, but we all nick know nick is more into. It is obvious, like w/those boys in NC, he was drawn to the music & the guitar, his breaks, he goes off w/the guitar, he sets up miniture studios in his hotel room etc. he just loves the music.

Wait, I thought Kevin was there, guess not since he is poolside. I guess technically Kevin & Joe don’t need to be there since it is band rehearsals, the band has a lot of music to learn for tour. I was secretly hoping they were going to play something other than Pom Poms at Miss USA, I don’t really like that song. Let’s Go would be more fun to hear.

Yeah Kevin is chilling in Jersey,Joe is in Zurich chilling and Nuck is doing his thing with Music and etc

*Nick

Is Kevin’s pool pic from jersey? Or is it at their parent’s house in LA? I am just wondering since I saw ppl say or think he is in LA.

NICK JONAS…..SMILING!?!?!?!
    while posing with…..fans!!!???!?!??!?! :O

and Asian ones at that!
    :O

:O

guess you live to see everything once I suppose!
    nice change of pace from his usual grumpy/rude posing with selective fans :thumbsup:

See i love his smile! he doesn’t look so irritated here :)

Joe doesn’t loves her. It is all about publicity PR. The contract will end soon…trust me.

He is not selective when i

He is not selective when it comes to fans or anyone. This racist thing has gone on long enough. It is just ridiculous. Nick poses with nearly anyone who asks for a picture, just look for fan pics on Instagram, they are all different races, cultures, sizes, ages & sexes.

lol :)

I want to live in your world! where unicorns exist and dogs can fly and everyone has magic powers.

#delusional

Was he working in the studio & they stopped him for pics or was he at the wedding too? Around the time these pics were posted, Paul posted that he was in the studio w/Nick. His studio is at Jim Henson also, I believe. Nick looks very good, so glad has grown his hair out, hope he keeps it or just trims it.

he looks happy latetly.

• OCEANUP

nick could crush bieber!

That’s either a lie or your dad is queer for staring at it long enough to know it’s “beautiful”

Are you retarded?
    Or just can’t comprehend what you read??

Or both????

That person was putting the twitter from where the comment was made. not saying it was THEIR dad.

moron.

So how long before Nick and the female singer in their new opening act are a couple? Two weeks into tour?

Why two weeks??
    I bet one of the requirements to get the job was to hookup with Nick

Manwhore’s gotta do what a manwhore’s gotta do!
    ;)

What female singer in their opening act? Mike Deleasa?

No they announced today they have a new opening act for the summer tour, a band called Karmin. It’s a duo of one guy and one girl. They are engaged, but like that’s ever stopped Nick!

________________________________________

LMFAO :D

1) the original comment had someone asking what “female” was the opening act, and then questioned if that ‘female’ was Mike Deleasa??? lolllllllllllllllll :)

2) I literally LOL”d at the last sentence of the above quoted post…about how being engaged has never stopped nick from going after some b00ty that he wants! ;) LOL!! so true

You cannot specifically blame any one of the three. Kevin and Joe are into their women vs. their careers. Nick likes to do things like hang in the studio out of the public eye. None of them want to keep up with the fans or make any attempt to promote themselves with more than an occasional tweet or appearance for an interview or a project. It’s not a great recipe for career success. At least they had the Disney years.

Leave Nick alone & shut up!! You make him sound like a horrid person & he is not. Can’t imagine what your life is like if you have to sit here & pick on him. He hasn’t done anything wrong, if talking/hanging out/going on dates is such a sin, then I guess we are all doomed. Didn’t know it made you a slut, manwhore etc. Guess he should just sit in the studio all day & night, never go out, but then you would find something else wrong w/him.

never saw Nick smiles like that with fans! Maybe he’s into asian gals! :P

Remember that time when this guy peed next to Nick on Broadway and he said his penis was beautiful? Lol

And that time that the bodyguard had to pee next to Joe so people wouldn’t take pictures? Lololol

@grahamblackall My dad just said that Nick Jonas’ penis was “beautiful” when he saw him peeing during the intermission at Once.

How do you know if nick is doing some
    Music ? You don’t live with him don’t be a idiot

past history would highly refute that :P

Lol poor Joe :(
    he must get really embarrassed sometimes about his….”situation” down there
    8-‘(

….well, I guess ‘lack of’ would be more fitting ;)

I highly doubt nick is “into Asian gals” as someone put it.

not only would past dating history disprove it, but these have to be one of the first pics I’ve seen with him and Asian fans.

maybe he’s against dating them in the long run?
    maybe it’s like a mini fantasy he lives out or something? thru his one night stands???

What female singer in their opening act? Mike Deleasa?

What female singer in their opening act? Mike Deleasa?

He is in studio, he is always happiest working & being in the studio. Plus maybe he is growing out of his moodier stages. I really like how Paul thinks so much of nick, he really is talented, but bc of his last name, he isn’t given much of a chance.

I love nick j’s smile!!

he was in the studio?.. that means that the album hasn’t been finished yet ?

haha this made me LOL :)

I think it was tour rehearsals & then Nick and Paul hanging out. You know Nick, he is always doing something w/music. The studio is is his 2nd, but sometimes his first home.

yeah he always looks so happy when he’s working…

Remember how happy he seemed when he did Les Miserable, HTS, his beatlab etc we got tweets too. I am happiest w/free time, boy has something wrong w/him, but I guess when you work w/a pretty crazy schedule at age 7, that is all you know.

Where did someone say Kevin was in LA?

If Kevin is in LA like Nick,then why the flip is Joe not there too!? is Blanda now more important than the band? WOW ok

IDK that pic looks like it could be Jersey, just because the sun looks like early evening there, whereas in LA it would be early to mid afternoon and the angle of the sun doesn’t look high enough for it to be 2-3 in the afternoon. It looks more like 4-5 pm in the evening.

no one cares about satan famewhore

she is a nobody, she will never be someone..

I hate how Joe is letting his whole life revolve around 1 person! it’s not healthy!! anyways whatever,he doesn’t care about the band? then I don’t care about him.If it’s true that everyone is working in LA but him :/ I just want to shake him,and tell him to stop! and wake up! she has some sort of hold on him,but why?? he is too soft