Jonas Brothers FIRST TIME New Single?

joansfirsttime

Kevin, ‘new single is coming soon.’ FINALLY!

If it was made by a fan where did the pic come from? I have never seen it before. They are wearing the same clothes here http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/large/754569607.jpg?1365203675

Think Australia might have missed out on a Jonas Bros tour would have been great if they had come here around the time they had the song Australia and performed it here!!

It is Not a racist shirt! It is Not a racist shirt! You are if you think that.

You must be stupid! You must be stupid!

:P

using emojis = stupidty :)

I don’t think the first time should be a single dont they have something better lyrically like when you look me in the eyes, or can’t have,hold on

• Kelsssey

I’m so annoyed Kyle & Jackie didn’t ask about a tour to Australia I’m Aussie & have been waiting 8 yrs!

______________

AGREEEEE! THEY NEED TO COME TO AUSTRALIA!!!!!

It annoys me how they always say they’ve wanted to come, so just do it already! Im turning 20 this year! i need to see them haha

I think nick lost his virginity when he first took off the purity ring…that time he was on his solo tour. Was he dating Selena then? Or that girl from Jonas LA?

In 2010

First time really is a great song from what I heard on YouTube. Way better than the trashy pom poms

Jun 11, 2013 @ 04:33 pm

I don’t like first time, I prefer pom poms (lyrics aside).

Jun 11, 2013 @ 04:32 pm

I’m 90% sure if Nick isn’t a virgin, he lost it to Delta.

I wonder if Joes still in Zurich…

I’m 90% sure if Nick isn’t a virgin, he lost it to Delta.

===
    LOL how can you even be 10% NOT sure that he isn’t?!
    he basically beat around the bush and admitted it on MTJ.

and all his manwhoring these last 1.5 yrs?! certainly not just kissing and leaving at the end of the night ;)

he probably lost it wayyyyy before even taking off the ring.

probably did a 1-pump-chump on some random, and then kept it on and a while later tried to slowly take it off without anyone noticing.

LOL yeah like that would have been a success ;) haha that’d been a staple of his persona for YEARS…its amazing how little he thinks of fans when he thought it could just go away and nobody would notice

(replying to this) – Jun 11, 2013 @ 04:44 pm

I’m 90% sure if Nick isn’t a virgin, he lost it to Delta.

===
    LOL how can you even be 10% NOT sure that he isn’t?!
    he basically beat around the bush and admitted it on MTJ.

He didn’t say anything in mtj. I don’t even think Joe (who’s dated more than twice what Nick has) lost his v card around that time.

how can there even be any talk of nick possibly still being a virgin??

a) manwhoring around for years

b) he WROTE a song called “FIRST TIME”…..?!
    please don’t tell me some of you are THAT naiive to think that the phrase ‘first time’ refers to something other than sex.

LOL I take that back….. a little while from now, all the crazies will come on here and be like “its about his first time eating ice cream!!!” or “its about the first time he took a breathe on his own!” or “it was the first time he realized his feelings about certain races of people!” or “its the first time he had pizza” or “its the first time he learned he has diabetes!” (cause diabetes has to be thrown into EVERY conversation). :rolleyes:

basically, to sum it up: naiive.

but anywho, let the copouts begin! :)

He said something about whats the legal age (wherever they were going) and then something else about wanting to go out and find ways to “enjoy the scenery”

aka: legal age == whats the age no longer considered jailbait

enjoy the scenery == enjoy the view..of her ass in bed ;)

I wonder how many, IF ANY even, songs will be on the album that won’t be centered around Nick’s obsession with sex.

Pom Poms….First Time….

what’s the next one going to be?
    “69 All The Time”??

FAR from the little innocent sweet Disney stars who claimed to grow up with a certain set of values & morals :((

(replying to this) – Jun 11, 2013 @ 04:51 pm

aka: legal age == whats the age no longer considered jailbait

enjoy the scenery == enjoy the view..of her ass in bed

He was trying too hard to be a “man”. So fake! I mean piña coladas please? :P

Joe is just arrived in LA

:) who knows if this is the first single until they confirm it ..

yeah joe jonas going back to the U.S

How do you know he is in L.A.?

It is Not a racist shirt! It is Not a racist shirt! You are if you think that.

Do we know! He wrote First Time? I wish I knew that he wrote that shit other (so called) song!!!!

i think joe jonas is in the U.S

using emojis = stupidty :)

______________

Hello “Not Associated” bitch :)

Joe is in LA

Here’s the lyrics for first time. Not too impressed.

And here is the YT video:

I know it was TV show promo but honestly it’s the most important question to us Aussie fans :(

• burnin’ up for jb

this song is about the fact that they love what they do ever since the moment that they started in which is about 7 or 6 years now, making every moment fell like a first time cuz of the passion and the all and everything they give to their music and taking adantige of these moments. ROCK ON JB I LOVE YOU!!!!

• burnin’ up for jb

nick didn’t break his virginity, he wears his ring on a chain or a necklase or whatever you want to call it with his dog thing cuz it annoys his fingure when he plays guitar, he said so, and if i’m not right well then take it as hard as how you took joe when he first breoke his virginity and you first knew about it, then you’ll forget about it and understand that he’s growing up.

ooooo yay!
    we can finally hear it from Nick’s point of view how he broke that purity vow! :D

and coincidence…it comes out on Niley day? ;)
    I always KNEW that he was banging her way back in the day even while still keeping up that charade of the ring and all :p

• OCEANUP

if nick wrote this it’s about miley yayyy :) <3

wow they are sooo gorgeous

I like how nick is like “take a look at my ring-less hands ya’ll! I AM A MAN!”

honestly pictured him wearing *that* tshirt on the artwork for this single. what better subject does that (racist) tshirt coorespond to then having sex for the first time!?
    [at least apparently to him, that’s what defines a man]

That’s fan made/photoshopped. It’s not a real single cover…

Jun 11, 2013 @ 04:02 pm
    wow they are sooo gorgeous

Yes, they are. Specially my boo boo Joe <3

Guys it’s photoshopped, it’s not a real cover. Regardless they are gorgeous men. And notice how Kevin looks the shortest here when he’s actually the biggest/tallest hahaha

oh ok, if its photoshopped then yeah, that makes sense

I woulda put money on it that nick would have worn his I AM A MAN tshirt, especiallllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyy for the song about losing it for the ‘first time’!
    it’d be only fitting to