Jonas Brothers First Time LISTEN + Chat

jonas-first-time-9
jonas-first-time-1

Poms Poms behind the scenes pix. Credit: Team Jonas, Jonas Brothers.

LISTEN to Jonas Brothers new song ‘First Time’ HERE [About Miley:)]!

+ Kevin meeting fans! POMS POMS behind scenes video under!

well it’s not new but we’ll get to hear new music at the Miss USA show!! they’ll perform a medley of new songs! I’m so excited + Nick hosting = life made

Surprised Nick hasn’t started tweeting all about promotion for this live chat

that’s all he seems to use twitter now, is to promote stuff to make us buy their stuff.
    well, that and to find his bootycall for that night obv.

he is busy with his interviews for Miss USA! he was so nice about the one armed Miss Iowa, maybe they fall in love <3

that’s what twitter’s for baby! love The song, love the pictures, love Nick! love the Jonas, can’t wait for USA I’m too excited

Nick’s curls are back yay!! we’ll get to see curly Nick as a host!

this song has nothing to do with miley. so get over it oceanup they are never getting back together.

its cause it’s likely Nick’s “FIRST TIME” was with miley. hence the title and subject matter of the song has everything to do with her.

idiot.

Ha I doubt it. he’s much too shallow for that.

Nooooo Wedding Bell should be second single

Ugh they NEED TO STOP leaking their songs, and they should of gotten a different son for the single ONE WE HSVE NOT HEARD OF. They have potential, they’re just not making the best decision. Its frustrating….

Who said its about Miley?

Ha I doubt it. he’s much too shallow for that

he is not shallow at all, what are you talking about? anyway I don’t think she is his type but not because of her arm. That has nothing to do.

It would have been a really smart move to release Wedding Bells as a single on June 11, seriously, but Nick is too nice to use that song like that, and then people say he only cares about himself and publicity when he didn’t release it as a single yesterday, and he decided to release the song where his brothers sing more than him, even if he was the one who wrote and produced the whole album, Nick is the least selfish and shallow person in the world, he is the most selfless and sweetest ever

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:05 am
    Miley lol what does she have to do? anyway Nick doesn’t sing, ergo don’t like

Except Nick does sing along with Joe/Kevin.

I like the studio version,, good song!

Kevin has a better voice than Joick. I don’t get why he’s so shy about singing. He looks really cute with those kids. Also the pictures are gorgeous <3

Nick doesn’t even sing!! why! I love his voice

Actually I think Nick looks better with a buzz. The curls just make him look like Woody from Toy Story

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:29 am
    Nick doesn’t even sing!! why! I love his voice

He’s the whiny voice singing. Can’t you tell each Jonas voice? You’re probably not a real Jonas fan smh

Nick let Joe and Kevin sing more than him lol, weird, anyway I prefer songs where Nick sings but it’s still funny and confusijng

Wedding Bells weren’t Nick’s best vocals. Too much like the old Jonas songs that people associate with their teen voices. Of course, First Time is virtually no Nick vocals. Strange choice. I like Pom Poms and Let’s Go so far.

First time is boring, Nick almost doesn’t sing

poor Nick his big fat dolote bitchy brothers didn’t let him sing :(

Miley is passed there are other women Nick know other people more interesting.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:32 am

If you were an old time Jonas fan youd know Joe always sung the most until LVATT (they were equal there).

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:33 am
    First time is boring, Nick almost doesn’t sing
    —–he sings more than Kevin tho!

Anyways Papa Jonas should release it as a single now that it leaked. People aren’t going to buy it.

Niley and Nelena fans are already fighting for who’s it about

Niley and Nelena fans are already fighting for who’s it about

Nick did NOT write pom poms, it was paul said by him and ppl who work with him. Nick produce it and I guess Paul really liked Nick to give it to him with no credits.

are you forreal?

Are you just completely blindsided by logic? or you just feel the need to make copouts?

You’re saying that some producer credited Nick when he had actually nothing to do with the song? and thus giving away some of the money HE would earn to Nick for…not doing anything?
    YEAH….OKKKKKKKKKK ;)

lol
    plus nick has already SAID he wrote PomPoms; so you can take your scapegoat theories and copouts and leave them elsewhere :) thanks.

Weren’t the fans supposed to being growing up along with the guys since most of us were their age when they were releasing music? A lot of you are acting like we’re still stuck back in the middle school drama, back where we all started when we first heard the Jonas Brothers back in 2005. This is 2013 guys, you guys need to start acting more mature than how you’re all acting. The guys don’t want their fans to be pitted against each other. And if you were a TRUE Jonas fan you wouldn’t say that there aren’t any Jonas fans anymore just an individual brother’s fan because that is UNTRUE. I for one am a TRUE Jonas Brothers fan and support ALL OF THEM no matter what. Look at how you guys are acting and think if the guys would approve of your behavior.

______________

Nice to see some fans with brains and maturity.

Miley lol what does she have to do? anyway Nick doesn’t sing, ergo don’t like it.

I like First Time better than Wedding Bells but not as much as Let’s Go. Was hoping for something we hadn’t heard yet to be their next single. First Time is kind of…Blah.

it’s Joe’s fans who are always complaining about Nick, we, Nick’s fans, like Joe :)

Beautiful pictures! Nick looks hot with his buzz but thank God he grew his curls back, because he looks 1564654x more beautiful

lol at that Joe stan implying Nick is not nice as a person. bitter…

LOL OU @ the “about Miley” line!
    So true :p

Was hoping for Wedding Bells! it’s really beautiful, Nick should have released it on June 11

I’m crazy about Nick, but I accept that Kevin is nicer and Joe is more sensitive, Nick is still my favorite because of his talent and smartness, and also because he is a hottie

all I want is that Wedding Bells is a single! I can imagine the beautiful video for that song! First time is not my favorite song, I also wanna hear Sandbox and The world.

They have already tried solo. They are better as a group. For all his talent, Nick has zero communication skills and very little stage presence or spontaneity. Joe has great spontaneity and stage presence, but without his brothers he seemed a little lost on stage, like he lost his “role”. Y’all need to stop acting like babies and grow up. Give constructive criticism if you want to comment. They are trying to make without a record label. Not easy.

lol at Joe stans saying Paul gave the song to him, you’re so bitter that you keep making shit up!
    anyway I love Paul, he said Nick is the best in the bizz :)

Paul E. Phamous ?@paulephamous 8 jun
    Rocking out with @nickjonas in the stu. He’s the best in the biz!!

disagree, he is the whole package

Nick Jonas and Harry Styles are the hottest men!

Jun 12, 2013 @ 02:16 pm
    lol at that Joe stan implying Nick is not nice as a person. bitter…
    I’ve met them and you can ask anyone who’s met them who’s nicer. Meet them and come back to me!

And just because nick is the better musician that doesn’t automatically make him a better person

nobody said he is a better person, we are talking about talent, we can’t really know who is a better person because we don’t know them as people, only as musicians, so yes Nick is the best musician, and no, we don’t know who is the best person and we never will.

Nick is just shy. It’s not that he is not nice, Kevin is outgoing that’s why he is nicer.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 02:21 pm
    Nick Jonas and Harry Styles are the hottest men!

Zayn and Liam >>>>> Harry

As I’ve said, meet them and come back to me.

Nick is not shy at all

I’ve met Nick! I have to agree he is not very nice but he is really polite.

More like Joe and Zayn are the cutest of their respective groups. But it all comes down to taste at the end. Blanda is perf and that is one thing that is a fact!

well Joe’s not nice either, only Kevin is, but he is a hypocrite because he hates women.

nothing is a fact honey, it’s all perceptions, Mine is that Harry and Nick are the hotties of their bands, and Blanda looks weird she has a large face with a huge fronthead, don’t like her.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 02:27 pm

Incorrect, Joe is nice and sweet.

I met Nick and tried to kiss him! he got mad and yelled at me! it was perfect! I felt like Cinderella, his voice is beautiful and when he gets mad he looks so hot! I wanna meet him again! he made my life and now I love him and I’m totally obsessed with him! he is the best

Well mine is that Zayn and Joe are, Blanda is perfect too.

Incorrect, Joe is nice and sweet.

they’re all nice and sweet but Nick is the nicest

Well mine is that Zayn and Joe are, Blanda is perfect too.

I know, you said that twice, lol

douchey is the new hot!

Oh and Liam! For me out of 1D it’s

Zayn > Liam > Niall > Harry > Louis

Jonas is

Joe > Kevin > Nick

I don’t like sarcastic people but I love Nick, I don’t think he is sarcastic

Oh and Liam! For me out of 1D it’s

Zayn > Liam > Niall > Harry > Louis

Jonas is

Joe > Kevin > Nick

I can’t tell the 1D guys apart, I only know Harry and Harry > other 1D band members

and of course Nick is the best Jonas.

I also think Harry is the nicest of 1D. They all seem like assholes! But Zayn is the hottest!

you are so shallow and stupid people with you Nick > harry > or whatever
    anyway what makes a person the best is what is in their heart and mind.

Nick and Harry are so similar because they’re both so nice and everybody loves them

no one gives a crap about 1d, this isn’t a 1d post, this a JONAS BROTHERS post, say it with me now, J-O-N-A-S B-R-O-T-H-E-R-S. now get off the comments b/c no one cares about your ignorant irrelevant self, because we all know you’ll switch over to a new boy band once they’re out, and forget about 1d anyways, fan hopper ;D lmfao you’re pathetic lol bye

Can Nick sing more in the Singles?

Surprised Nick hasn’t started tweeting all about promotion for this live chat

well, that and to find his bootycall for that night obv.

Wedding Bells is a rip off of Gotye’s sound. There is a song he has that has a very similar melody, and it’s clear that the boys got lazy and copied it. This record is so disappointing. LVATT was a beautiful and interesting album. Their new stuff is so uninspired. It’s strange that the music they made when they were little kids had so much more depth and sincerity to it.

Sorry but nick he write the song wedding bells got miley is not a copy

Sorry but jonas brothers they write their songs and wedding bells is for miley and is not a copy

pic.twitter.com/XbQ1BCpk1M

Nick or Harry?

Live chat !!! they haven’t had one in agessss ahh so happy

and they’re both so cute with their beautiful curly hair

pic.twitter.com/XbQ1BCpk1M

Nick or Harry

+-+

looks like Nick’s face and harry’s hair

Zayn = dark haired/Arab
    Liam = brownish hair with a fade
    Harry = long curly hair
    Niall – blonde
    Louis – brown longish hair with blue/greenish eyes

Zayn = dark haired/Arab
    Liam = brownish hair with a fade
    Harry = long curly hair
    Niall – blonde
    Louis – brown longish hair with blue/greenish eyes

=====
    are you stupid?
    or you just don’t know what you’re talking about?
    Zayn is MUSLIM not Arab you twat.

also, sticking with the hair color would have sufficed seeing as according to your list, he’s the ONLY one without blonde or brown hair
    the unnecessary (and incorrect) ethnic information is useless.

dumbass.

Zayn > Liam > Niall > Harry > Louis

Niall is the most ugly, Louis looks too gay for me, Zayn is cute but he lacks the X factor, Liam Is average and Harry is perfect!

haha no miley is first time for nick not selena dont confuse

Jun 12, 2013 @ 02:39 pm

Niall used to be the least cute to me, until recently he’s gotten cuter. Zayn is gorgeous , Louis is the least attractive to me, Liam has gotten hotter with the fade, Harry’s average looking.

actually before LVATT it was equal, and LVATT was all Nick, I want this album to be more Nick too.

I was secretly hoping Married to Jonas became a huge success and Kevin got 12 million twitter followers and he became everyone’s favorite Jonas and he kept getting jobs and attention, so Joe and Nicky’s fans stop fighting, and I would have loved to see Nicky and Joe’s reaction when his brother became more relevant than them, that would have been so funny to watch.

Still say Selena was Nick’s first time!..

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:35 am
    Miley is passed there are other women Nick know other people more interesting.

Agreed Niley is my least favorite Nick relationship. Just terrible!

pic.twitter.com/HLZoIr18N0

Nick did a great job producing! yeah!

Wonder if they are choosing “First Time” cause of Nick’s movie coming up. He plays a virgin who’s seduced by an older woman. Maybe they are hoping to have it in the soundtrack of the movie.

Joe Nick Kevin > one direction & bieber

that would have been interesting! I bet Joe stans would have started saying Kevin is cocky and arrogant and they couldn’t stand him

• Cash

Why is it I only hear about the Jonas Brothers here on Oceanup?

They don’t get that many Youtube views, aren’t in any charts, never on the radio.

doubt it, Nick doesn’t even sing on that song

Kevin is the one I dislike the most, he is so fake

Nick stans hate Joe! Bet Nick hates Joe too!

Nick stans hate Joe! Bet Nick hates Joe too!

No, Joe stans hate Nick, but Joe loves him

Jun 12, 2013 @ 02:44 pm

=====
    Yeah NO, keep dreaming Nick is and will always be the BEST JONAS.MEMORIZE IT, EMBRACE IT, BREATH IT…………….

Nick probably hates Joe. Fans are a representation of the person they are a fan of.

Nick is the ugliest Jonas & Kevin is the hottest. Now stop arguing & buy First Time Monday.

then Joe hates Nick

agreed

then Joe hates Nick

Probably, they don’t even hangout anymore. It’s all you guys fault for arguing all the time.

yeah but I would like to see his reaction if he stopped being everyone’s favorite and Kevin became more relevant than him, I mean I wonder if he would be jealous or happy of Kevin

Kevin is the hottest & he has the best singing voice. You can all stop arguing over Joe & Nick now.

Jealousy is a disease

• Jonasbrothers_fan

I love Kevin for his friendliness and you can tell he genuinely loves his fans and is a really humble,sweet,funny guy.He is really wonderful to his wife and seems very romantic and just a great genuine guy in general.

I love Joe because you can tell he really is a good guy,very sensitive and humble.He also cares and loves his fans,and with all the crap he gets,he still loves us,well the ones who don’t judge him and who support him.He’s got a heart of gold and I just <3 him.He really doesn’t deserve the things said about him.It really breaks my heart.That’s why i don’t go on Joe posts :(

I love Nick because at 20 yrs he is someone who can inspire anyone,because he’s very driven and passionate and loves what he does (just like his brothers) he puts everything into what he does.He is also humble,but he i feel is very misunderstood.Fans say he is rude and doesn’t smile,but he is also very sweet.He is just not good at expressing himself.I bet once you get to know him,you’ll be surprised.He has a good head on his shoulders.He is funny in a sarcastic way,that’s who he is.He also loves and appreciated the fans,even though some would disagree.

Basically I love all 3 brothers for different and for the same reasons.They do what they do because it’s what they love to do,and for their fans.who i know they love and appreciate.Unfortunately there are a lot of fans who are not true fans.They judge them for stupid reasons,they believe the majority of false rumors,and criticize them for not being the boys they were in the beginning.That is unfair,because they have come along way! and are doing their best,the least we could do is just continue to support and respect them 110% without any negativity,criticism and judgement. This fan base is falling apart because of the arguing and fighting over who is better than the other brothers,whether they like or don’t like who they date etc wtf has that got to do with the music? we support them for what they do,and because we like them as brothers.We need to come together and promote the heck out of the new single,support them throughout the tour and again promote the new album when it comes out! come on guys! we are a Jonas Brothers FAMILY because we love the brothers! don’t let stupid things devide us.

Thanks for reading my long paragraphs,but I just had to get this off my chest (so to speak) thanks xo

I love Nick and he is my favorite Jonas, he is the hottest most talented smartest and he has a huge heart but I do think he would have gotten jealous of Kevin, I mean when Joe was about to release his Fastlife I noticed Nick was a little jealous of him getting more attention and started doing some little things to get the attention for himself, and maybe he didn’t support Joe that much, but when he realized Fastlife flopped he started supporting Joe like crazy, like If he felt bad about it, but he was relieved, that’s an opinion, that doesn’t make him a bad person at all, just a teenager who enjoys attention, because he is used to that since he was 2 years old. Nick is still amazing and my favorite person in the world.

Kevin is already the most relevant.

Kevin is the hottest. Joe & Nick are ugly & I wish Kevin would go solo away from his talentless brothers.

I love Joe because you can tell he really is a good guy,very sensitive and humble.He also cares and loves his fans,and with all the crap he gets,he still loves us,well the ones who don’t judge him and who support him.He’s got a heart of gold and I just <3 him.He really doesn’t deserve the things said about him.It really breaks my heart.That’s why i don’t go on Joe posts Sad

—.

beautiful!
    you’re so right, but the guys are also human and they make mistakes, and we are not in a position to judge them or anybody else.

Nick looks like a monkey & Joe looks like a horse. Kevin is the only cute one. Please go solo Kevin they are only slowing you down.

hi Nick, I love your sarcasm

I only love Kevin. Joe & Nick deserve to die. Specially Joe! Useless waste of space!

You clearly need your ears checked. LV&TT was all Nick and Joe equal. Joe was lead vocals before that!

Don’t worry Nick is gonna sing the most in the rest of the album.

you’re wrong, but whatever, I still want this album to be like LVATT = all Nick

Papa J release it on Vevo! It already leaked!

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:42 am

you’re wrong, but whatever, I still want this album to be like LVATT = all Nick

Don’t worry, Nick will song the most in other songs. He produced the album along with Paul. Plus Papa J is already promoting Nick as a solo act. I think he’ll. go solo after this!

I’d say Nick sings the most in Pompoms and he has Wedding Bells which Is all him, Let’s go is equal and First time is mostly Joe but Kevin gets all the attention with that crappy solo, then I think Nick is gonna have another solo song called Sandbox, so I guess that would be equal, anyway, I like Nick better, so I wouldn’t care if it was all him like LVATT lol

Papa J is not Nick’s manager anymore, how is he promoting him?

AMEN AMEN AMEN!

Everyone tell papa j to release it on vevo

Papa J is not Nick’s manager anymore, how is he promoting him?

Papa J is still managing them….

Nick writes, produces and plays instruments but he lets his brothers sing because he is a good brother and he doesn’t like attention. So cute. So buy the song and you’ll be supporting Nick, don’t think that because he sings less you shouldn’t support the song, some Nick stans are saying they won’t buy the song because Nick’s not singing, but remember it’s his album practically.

Papa J is one of the band’s managers, but solo Nick is not managed by him, he gets his broadway/acting/hosting jobs by himself! he has a manager for broadway, another for acting and hosting gigs, Papa Jonas is not the one getting him jobs, he is getting jobs by himself.

That’s funny, because most people on twitter are saying they like First Time better than Pom Poms.

support the boys! the song is amazing, all three of them will be happy if you buy it

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:50 am

Papa J is their manager along with another guy that i forgot the name. Papa J manages most of their career.

so? what’s your point?

Good! Nick wrote and produced both!!

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:52 am
    —————————-

It’s not amazing, but I’ll buy it to support Joe. It does t release till Monday tho and it’ll probably flop.

Nick has three managers, Papa J and the other guy are only for the band

Karmin will probably attract more fans than the Jonas thankfully replaced Mick is too weak to open the show Jonas as lack of interest from Joe and Kevin’s affecting the release of Cd Nick for more dedicated to be dependent on brothers .
    When Mr.. Kevin took care of the boys was only successful now just failure.
    Joe looks like a homeless hopeless in life is very sad.

I don’t think it’ll flop! but anyway I can totally hear Nick’s voice and he sound great.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:55 am

Nick has three managers, Papa J and the other guy are only for the band

Okay whatever helps you sleep at night…

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:57 am

It’ll flop! I’m just amazed that Nick stans can’t tell what his voice sounds like and that’s he’s singing.

why are Jonas fans fighting? it’s not Nick against Joe is Jonas against other artists out there

Okay whatever helps you sleep at night…

lol how does that make sense?

it’s not like the song is new, we heard it a year ago and we already knew Nick doesnt’ sing too much on it.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 11:58 am

Sadly the fanbase will always be like this. They’ve been like this for 2 yrs

Reason why the guys will never be successful again.

I would like Nick to go solo, and avoid the bitterness and envy that Joe and Kevin stans have against him.

okay guys its either you like the song or you don’t but aren’t Jonas fans supposed to be like a family rather than this stupid bickering over stuff that doesn’t matter? Yes, Nick doesn’t sing in this song as much as we would like him to. Yes, the CD is taking longer than it probably should. But if we were all truly Jonas fans we’d show our support either way and support our boys. Most of you have probably fallen out of being a true Jonas Brothers fan with crappy Bieber and One Direction. True Jonas fans support the boys no matter what and treat each other with respect. Obviously you all need a class in Jonas fan 101 and treat everyone else like you want to be treated.

Sadly the fanbase will always be like this. They’ve been like this for 2 yrs

Reason why the guys will never be successful again.

but why? why aren’t things like they used to when we used to support the three of them?

Plus if Nick doesn’t sing too much it’s because he decided it that way, he is the musical producer so it’s up to him, he already wrote and produced the whole album and plays like a zillion instruments on the songs, Nick is just proving he is not selfish and self centered, fans always complain that he is but he isn’t, so let’s support the song and the Jonas Brothers.

I love Nick and the Jonas Brothers.

Solo projects, each boy having different fans. They will never be successful as a group.
    Kevin fans are sane, it is the Nick & Joe fans that hate on the other brother. & they will continue to do so.

so, the songs already out on iTunes?

Didn’t think there were still 11 year old fans of the Jonas Brothers. Or is it that some of you 20 year olds who just act like you are 11? What kind of imbecile wishes someone dead just cause they don’t want to be their fan anymore, or cause they are a fan of his brother? Some of you need to be evaluated by your local mental health official or maybe have your computer rights take away for life.

Seriously. What the fuck is going on with the Jonas Brothers fans? I myself have a favorite (Nick), but I don’t go around hating and bashing on Kevin and Joe. I still love those guys. I mean, if you only like one guy from the band, how could you even consider yourself a JoBros fan?

OMG the new single First Time got leaked!? this is just wrong.They probably had something special to introduce it on the Live Chat,now that’s ruined… f*ck it

The fuck ? why would you wish someone to die in a plane crash …that’s just wrong…oh god

why do you call it a racist shirt? i love jb

I hope Joe dies in a plane crash with Blanda!

Nick is snarky but he is cute

Hope Joe travels alone to Vegas & his plane crashes halfway

snarky is sometimes mistaken for a snotty or arrogant attitude.

Joe died in a plane crash

• Nick

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
    THANKS FOR THE LAUGH

Hope Nick dies in a plane crash. Ugly waste of space.

Kevin is the hottest, most talented, gorgeous man in the world

Nick is so ugly & Joe is so so ugly. How are they related to Godvin?!

How is that even possible? They are brothers; they wouldn’t hate each other…
    The whole Joe stans vs Nick stans is really pathetic…really immature.

Nick & Joe should kill eachother so Godvin can go solo

I can praise Nick, and say he is the best or whatever, but I would never ever hate on Joe or Kevin or wish their death, not even joking, sick people

Jonas were on radio Disney wth!!!

You haters should be ashamed of yourself! if you don’t support the brothers 100% wtf are you here,to just stir up sh*t? the things you say are very immature and hateful! just stop,because if you keep commenting negative things,then you are not a fan.There’s a difference between criticism and plain hateful words. I hope you realize that

Those are just some cute comments from some Nick fans towards Joe. The death wishes :)

***on twitter

i love this song. they should promote it right and it could do well.

• Jonasbrothers_fan

beautiful!

Thank you! and i agree with you

As for what I wrote,it’s just a pity everything will most likely be ignored,as this is a gossip site riddled in haters :/

By posting those hateful comments I was merely showing you guys how ridiculous the hate from their own fans have gotten. Wish we could all support the boys without hating one. :( yes I did see the post from Sarah

i am sooo glad to live this country united states because jonas brothers live here hahaha

We should just ignore haters, fighting hate with hate is stupid. That’s what most Joe fans do. A nick fan hates on Joe and they start hating back. They are brothers and love eachother. We should respect that….

From now on I’m ignoring hate from all three boys.

Joes shirt is making me laugh “Harvard lol jk”. Nick would probably get into Harvard.

Oh and all three boys are gorgeous. Not one of them is ugly.

Missing Nicks buzz …

I think ALL the brothers are gorgeous and sexy in their own unique way,and I can’t wait for the live chat and for the single The First Time!! eek! xD

It’s nice that the hype is starting again.We have the live chat,the single,then the tour,then the new album and of course all the promotions and awesome music and the excitement about to come up soon! I am SO happy!!!! I just hope the hate doesn’t ruin it.We have to come together and be there for the guys.They are going to need our support now more than ever

This is a thrill of a lifetime
    What a night for a good time
    With the beat of the life line
    Make you feel like the first time

Oh oh oh
    Make you feel like the first time
    Oh oh oh
    Make it feel like the first time
    Come on, let it set you free
    Right here right now
    Where’s it’s supposed to be
    Oh oh oh
    Make you feel like the first time

So let’s toast to the good night
    yeah yeah
    Let’s get down, free your mind
    Let it be, let it be in your lifetime
    Lifetime,
    Make you feel like the first time

Oh oh oh
    Make it feel like the first time
    Come on, let it set you free
    Right here right now
    Where’s we’re supposed to be
    Oh oh oh
    Make you feel like the first time

those haters who talk like this they have no family no friends no life they are alone in this world

I love Joes buzz and I loved it on Nick too. Is it just me or Joe looks like he gained weight in Zurich? He looks meatier, in a good way…

I will be a JB fan until forever.I have grown up with them,and have been a fan since 2007! and I just ignore the hate and negativity.Unfortunately it will be peaceful now,but watch,the next post it will be back to normal.OU should use what that jonas brothers fan wrote as a post.I think it’s really touching,and I got choked up a little.Fans need to come together and start being a JB family! I so agree with that

Joe looks nice with the buzz cut! and he has gained abit of weight,in a good way :) he is looking good

JBFAMILY4LIFE. :P

well i love joe jonas because he got warm heart he is nice and real talented he is friendly

• SubwayToVenus

Flawfree!

Nick would be the complete package if he wasnt such an asshole to fans. :(

Joe and Kevin DEFINITELY have him beat in the friendliness/approachability department.
    he’s easily got them both beat in looks….but at the end of the day, looks will fade. personality will stay.

sucks he’s just got a sucky personality :/

• foreverdevv

OCEANUP WAS ALIVE AND I MISSED IT??????

what a stupid shirt for joe to be wearing…
    what, is he mocking the fact that some people may have some intelligence??

SORRY JOE that you’re kind of stupid. :(

only thing that could have made that picture more interesting was if nick was wearing another racist tshirt, or just going with his normal favorite racist one “I AM A MAN”

I miss Nick’s voice :( sorry it’s not that I don’t support Kevin or Joe, I support the band but I just love Nick so much I like to hear his voice

Nick fans don’t hate Joe, it’s Joe’s crazy stans who hate on Nick and complain all the time.

I’ve actually seen a few Nick fans on twitter telling Joe to die. Figures

Well maybe Nick’s fans always say how great Nick is, that he is smart, talented and everything, which he is, but they don’t attack or shade Joe, they just say how great Nick is, Joe stans literally hate on Nick all the time. It’s different.

I’ve actually seen a few Nick fans on twitter telling Joe to die. Figures

name one… not true

There are no Jonas fans anymore. It’s Kevin, Nick or Joe fans. That’s it.

These are Nick’s fans
    Nick is the best, Nick is awesome, Nick should go solo, Nick is the most talented, Nick is a king, Nick is the hottest

and these are Joe’s fans
    Nick is arrogant, Nick wants all the attention, it’s all about Nick, it’s unfair, Nick’s a bad brother

See the difference?

Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:09 pm
    I’ve actually seen a few Nick fans on twitter telling Joe to die. Figures

name one… not true

A lot of them. They literally hate Joe. Just like some Joe fans don’t like Nick. Kevin fans are angels frankly.

I was a fan of Joe for a while and now I’m a fan of Nick, so I know how it’s like to be on both sides, and I can tell you all the favoritism they see is in their minds. They both get equal attention.

I’ve seen a few Nick fans telling Joe to die, calling him a druggie, talentless. You name it. Each boy has a fan, there are no fans that like all 3

Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:15 pm

Exactly. It’s 2013, nobody likes all three. Just individually! They should break up again.

Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:15 pm

I’ve been on both sides as well & I can tell you Joe gets the most hate out of the 3 from their own fans.

And this is why you’re not a true Jonas Brothers fan so give it a break.

And that’s why you’re not a true Jonas Brothers fan because they wouldn’t say that.

(replying to this) – Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:19 pm
    And this is why you’re not a true Jonas Brothers fan so give it a break.

I am.
    I support all 3 unlike the majority that just likes one of them.

I am.
    I support all 3 unlike the majority that just likes one of them.

Finally, some true Jonas Brothers fans up in here.

(replying to this) – Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:20 pm

I don’t get the point of them being a band if people only like one brother. Wouldn’t it be better if they were solo acts so each fan of said
    Boy could stop fighting over who gets lead
    Vocals???

What is the song about?

Who the fuck wants to hear nick aka cat dying in the heat singing ? joe might be off key but he has his moments.His voice is strong and not whiny like nick.Nick is almost FUCKING 21 yet still sounds like how he did when he was 15.I can’t stand his voice

nick just screaches his high notes.Give me off key joe any day, at least he sounds like a man

I love the studio version btw , I hope it does well

• Shilpa

TeamJONAS TeamJONAS YAY. Just love this song. Its gonna be a hit i can feel that.

stop this nonsense, let’s all focus on Amanda Bynes calling queen Cyrus ugly!! lol jk I love three Jonas and never would hate on any of them even though Nick’s my fave

I think is more than clear which is the “best” brother, even if he may be boring, too serious or plain he is the most respected Jonas. I love the four of them but it IS true, its what happends with bands just that unfortunately this is a band form of brothers.

Joseph is my baby! He will always be! I could careless about these stupid careers! I care about Joseph the person! That is it!!!

• Shilpa

WTF why so much hate on JB? If you are a true JB fan You should support all of them not just one brother. Its come back.
    Btw the song is amazing and Its gonna be a hit i can feel that. Love and support Jonas <3

YAAASSSSSSS…each one of them going solo is the best decision they’ll ever make.I know they’re brothers and shit and they’ll always hang togethet but they should never release anything professionally together.I seriously got sick of the way joe’s treated by people who claim to br fans of all three.I myself am only a joe hoe not really a fan of the other 2 , yeah I support them because they’re joe’s family and nick is a hottie lol but that is pretty much it.I know his solo career flopped but if he went with a another gener of music he might actually be something.
    Seriously it would be so nice to not hear “jonas fans” attack joe for doing something on the side and screaming at him for breaking up the band while praising the other two for doing a movie in the middle of the preparing for the new album and doing a reality show about keeping up with the deleasas.
    Hmmmmm what was the last thing joe did on his own, yeah, helping people in oklahoma while one of his brothers was smoking …go figure

I love the studio version btw , I hope it does well
    —————
    100% this

This.This. I also like Kevin cuz he was so nice when I met him, but im not really a fan. I just like Joe for the most part. Lol

Nick is like taylor swift.Both should be working behind the scenes.Write and produce songs but not singing

Taylor can also be a model while nick can go on broadway
    just, not the type of singing they’re doing now

I also hate it when people shit on Joe the most, when he was incredibly nice when I met him. A lot more than Nick was and Kevin was also nice.

Hating on Joe is like hating on a puppy. Don’t know how people can…..

You know what ? it’s all their fuckin stupid greedy parents fault
    pushing their kids into doing countless commercials and shit since they were little.It wasn’t their idea to be musicians, it’s fuckin papa J’s idea

Jun 12, 2013 @ 12:55 pm

You know what ? it’s all their fuckin stupid greedy parents fault

—————

Omg this! Like I seriously love all three, even though I like trolling about Nick, but Joe is a really sweet guy. I’ve met them more than a few times and he’s way nicer than Nick. I don’t think Nicks voice is better than Joes either tho, he’s whiny and nasally.

LOVE IT!!!! NOW THIS is perfect for a Jonas comeback, wish this was the first single!

• GirlFromYourDreams

The song is about telling the person you love, that has been hurt and has reservations about love, to let go and to remember how good it felt to fall in love like the first time you fell in love and to take a chance with this new person.

That’s what the song is about.

And people hating on Joe with the whole Taylor thing was also so frustrating because Taylor is a bitch irl and Joe is such a nice dude. I honestly never felt bad for her. She did the same to Lautner, dumping him for John Mayer.

Stop caring about what/who it is about!!!! ENJOY THE SONG and we must promote and support the guys ,when it’s released on iTunes!! this must not flop like Pom Poms.Forget their private lives now,it should all be about helping them and supporting them.Fans on twitter are pumped and excited.This is a GREAT! song too.I love it

waaaay better than pom poms.

• xAskTaylorx

Woooohhooooo!!!

Some people have NO sense of humor good god! Joe wore that I’m fun geez learn to take a joke

JONAS LIVE CHAT CAN’T WAIT :)

• foreverdevv

well hi everybody

You’re just judging Nick when in fact you don’t even know him personally.Not everyone is goofy and outgoing with others.He his sweet in his own way.He is very misunderstood! he always takes pics with fans,when infact he doesn’t have to.That means he cares…

Hello foreverdevv :)

Jun 12, 2013 @ 04:45 pm
    Nick would be the complete package if he wasnt such an asshole to fans.

sucks he’s just got a sucky personality :/

That is your opinion. I find Joe the best looking.

LMAO at joe wearing that HARVARD LAW tshirt.

lol like there’d even be a possibility of that happening…and that too, and the hardest school to get into, HARVARD.
    lmao :D

im not really feeling this song

If you feel justified for liking one brother by putting the other two down, then you need some professional help. It’s okay to have your favorites, but the shade that’s being thrown at your least favorites is completely unnecessary. This is why I stopped dealing with the fans. Y’all are truly acting so basic right now. Stop arguing over the dumbest shit.