Billy Ray & Mommy Tish FINALLY Divorce!

fwerjgiveowrg
Cyrus-Family-Photo

Tish Cyrus cited ‘irreconcilable differences’ in her divorce filing from Billy Ray Cyrus, reports TMZ. Her decision to pull the plug on the marriage comes 3 years after Billy Ray filed for divorce but dropped it in an attempt to work things out.

Billy Ray and Tish have been married for 19 years and have 5 children, including, of course, Miley. There’s only one minor child left, Noah Cyrus, who is 13. Tish is asking for full physical and legal custody, with visitation to Billy Ray.

Tish is also asking for spousal support, and she wants him to pay her attorney’s fees. A few hours ago, Miley tweeted @billyraycyrus, ‘since your texts and email obviously aren’t working would you like to talk like this.’ When Billy Ray filed the first time he had said Miley’s fame compromised their family.

IMPORTANT: Tish wants custody of Noah! Tish told People: ‘This is a personal matter and we are working to find a resolution that is in the best interest of our family. We ask that you respect our privacy at this time.’ Billy: ‘This is a personal matter and we are doing what is in the best interest of our family. We ask that you respect our privacy at this time.’

This solidifies my feeling s that Tish has been controlling the family. Tish is the one that has pushed Miley to go black and vamp up her image. Billy Ray has always seemed to be more of the home body type. I could see him cringing watching Miley being showcased as a little whore, any father who cared would. Tish has been vicariously living out more of her trampy groupie days by turning Miley into what would fit for todays groupie. I think Miley knows her dad has her best interest at heart and is using Twitter because in your face is all she has ever known.

• jennygomez

lol i dont blame billy for ignoring that freak show

I thought they’d already gotten a divorce, doesn’t he live in TN and they live CA? It’s been this way for at lease a year. I follow him on twitter and he never mentions Tish. I guess they just wanted to make the separation official.

feel bad for her, her dad has changed alot recently and it was obvious they were having problems. He told people she was having multiple weddings.. Idk i hope her and Liam work out tho, if not she should find something that truely makes her happy because i think her haircut and clothes and this image is just a phase..

This is what I love bout Miley, she reminds me of myself. She’s dealing with some issues in private but is ALWAYS smiling, Everytime I see her smile it makes me happy i’m not going to jump everywhere but it’s a good feelin’
    I’m thankfull for her to always smile, it brings me joy to see somebody smile

While I agree it should be a private issue, I completely understand the anger and pain she is feeling if they truly did divorced and are not speaking.

In the private life Selena is on top with her lttle sister but Cyrus seems to melt.
    I love Miley

jennygomez said:

lol i dont blame billy for ignoring that freak show

Wow and i thought you were trolling at first. You’re the lowest.

what kind of father ignores their own daughter ?! billy ray is disgusting !

billy ray has a son that is older then miley by one year from another woman and he ignores him like is doesnt even exist ever since i found this out i lost all respect for billy ray…

but to air you family business like that is uncalled for

Although he talks about her all the time to the media, so he kind of deserves it, it is highly inappropriate for her to call him out like that. Rude.

She’s mad. She must have her reasons. I don’t blame her tbh.

The “finally” in the title is rude, OU.

Is it true that Tish filed a divorce to Billy? :( Please anyone commit me.

These are two moments in life that should not be compared. But now that you mention it Selena’s parents are divorced and Miley has two younger siblings. They both have been in each other shoes. They could help/support each other during this time.

I think Billy Ray deserved to be called out if your gonna ignore your daughter like wtf…
    And if he really blamed mileys success for the divorce that is beyond mean you never blame your kids..

To jennrgomez – you need to shut your fucking pie hole, bitch!!!!!

This !
    If my father ignored me id probably lash out too, tbh..

@jennygomez
    I hope that never happens to you… and you should really keep mean hurtful comments to yourself.

So does this mean that Billy Ray actually was the one that un-followed and blocked Miley on Twitter? If you block someone they are removed from your follows. That would explain why she couldn’t private message him. Maybe there is more to what is going on with Miley than we know.

she did not tweet that!! u oceanup need to find a better job for real!!! this is such a Lie!!! afff I hate whem people make&say shit like this!!!

miley is just attention whoring and using this for promo so people feel sorry for her.Ever heard of direct messaging on twitter ? god , this girl is an adult yet she’s so immature.She’s just used to the attention hannah montanna gave her that she can’t live without it now , she’ll do anything to get it even going as low as using her parents divorce
    call me whatever you want , it was absolutely unnecessary to air it to the world and I’m gonna call her out for it.Not hating , but stating what I see

anyway , hope they sort this out and think well about it.Divorce is such a difficult thing on everyone in a family .Miley is already going through alot with liam . I don’t even wanna imagine how this is gonna affect her
    I hope she stays strong through all this and focuses on something positive …and stop attention whoring

Obviously miley has been trying to contact him but he’s ignoring her. So I don’t blame her one bit for calling him out. He’s a coward.

This article is completely from tmz abd she did tweet that.

• SellyismygirlCrush

Billy Ray is a one hit wonder scumbag riding his daughters coattails!
    I feel so sorry for Miley they use to be so close!

sooooooooooo demi’s parents are dunzo , selena’s parents are dunzo , miley’s parents are dunzo

CONGRATS MAMA & PAPA J 27 YEARS AND STILL GOING STRONG

(even though doubt papa jonas is joe’s real father but whatever)

&& justin’s parents are dunzo
    harry’s parents are dunzo as well

who else ?
    seriously let’s send flowers to the jonas parents

As usual, Miley is a hypocrite. Isn’t she the one who called Billy out for publicly denouncing her use of “salvia” on twitter? Never seen such a hypocritical person in my life. He is her father, and she should respect him. I’m sure she could contact him in other ways besides twitter. But as usual, it’s always got to be about Miley and any attention she can draw to herself.

If you’re going to lose respect for Billy Ray, then maybe you should read about Trish and the life she used to lead in Tennessee when she was young and before Miley was born. Neither Trish nor Billy were angels.

This is Miley’s dad, him ignoring her after she was so close with him her entire life, you guys don’t know what it feels like. She can call him out if she wants to, I would. “Its rude” its her fucking dad, she can do whatever she wants to do.

You can shove your good wishes up of your ass.
    If you’re gonna be a scumbag, embrace it. Don’t bash the girl and then pretend to wish her well afterwards.

can we have a little bit os sensibility in this post ? it is not easy to go through this and specially not in the public eye

what kind of father ignores their own daughter ?! billy ray is disgusting !

He’s giving up! totally! Don’t you see the kind of childrens he has?
    He give it all to save his family and especially Miley, he helped her a lot when she was on top but she is a rebel girl who doesn’t listen to anyone. and he literally got tired of trying. That’s why Miley is a huge mess now. She doesn’t have the support of his dad on the lifestyle she has now, but she have Tish’s support, a stupid woman who puts no rules. for her everything their “kids” do is fine, it’s perfect, even if isn’t so. They do whatever they want because mommy Tish lets them do it.

:/ it’s always embarrassing when a family can’t deal with their problems in private

• BrokenArrow

I would never do that knowing that world would read that. But Maybe’s she’s doing that to get Billy’s attention? He cant hide when she made it public.

• BrokenArrow

I cant believe it some people use the divorce as a way to make fun or hate on Miley.And you’re calling her inmmature,hipocrite and stuff? lol

I’m glad Miley did what she did! She’s been trying to contact him but he’s been ignoring her. So I’m thinking she got pissed. What kind of a father figure is he when he ignore’s his daughter? SMFH!!!!

I saw billy ray just tweet on twitter to miley saying congratulation on #we can’t stop, etc.

you’re right.
    but it seems like people hates to see the truth huh? it hurts them so much.

Truth -/- Opinion.
    And in this case your opinion goes down to pure hate, which holds no merit, so no one will take it seriously. But do ya thang, i guess.

He’s giving up! totally! Don’t you see the kind of childrens he has?
    Why don’t you STFU asshole. You don’t end a 19 year marriage because of your kids. How fucking stupid are you?

And Miley is not a mess, just because she doesn’t live up to your standards.

Why are you even insulting that person!? RESPECT people’s different opinions.

Besides, she or he is right, MILEY IS A FUCKING MESS LIKE IT OR NOT.

And now princess of weed, MILEY CYRUS will be acting even more awful than ever because of her parents divorce! as always, trying to call for attention when she has family troubles. Give up Miley. No one gives a shit about you, not even your family.

Who’s the idiot that say’s Miley is a hot mess, really. I have a few names for ya that I consider a HOT MESS — Amanda Bynes, Octomom and tanning mom — Miley is far from being a HOT MESS.

And Farrah Abraham, UGH. Miley’s just being herself and enjoying life. Not hurting anybody.

IS IT TRUE THAT BILLY RAY AND TISH HAVING A DIVORCE?! Please anybody tell me its not true! what would Miley react?! :(

Give up Miley. No one gives a shit about you, not even your family

Haha, yeah right. Keep dreaming your delusional dream, honey. Except for the fact that Miley has a billion fans and is very respected by the industry, no one cares about her, it’s true. haha.

Ok hater, how is Miley a mess??

Honey, I don’t mean to be rude, but it’s already the twentieth time you write stupid questions in every post related to Miley. You choose to believe in the rumors or not, however, the source is TMZ, so it’s pretty much like it’s true. Secondly, it’s obvious that Miley will have a hard time. So “Please, please, please!” stop begging for people to answer your questions, it’s annoying.

Who’s the idiot that say’s Miley is a hot mess, really. I have a few names for ya that I consider a HOT MESS — Amanda Bynes, Octomom and tanning mom — Miley is from being a HOT MESS.

Still waiting?

you’re right.
    but it seems like people hates to see the truth huh? it hurts them so much.

MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM MIAM :love:

Famous or not famous family matters should be handled in private.

I thought the same thing when reading her tweets. Emails and texts are so im personable .

Why can’t Miley just call him?

Yeah, it seems like you know A LOT about Miley’s and her parent’s life isn’t it? Maybe you should shut up, ok? Who SAID Billy Ray gave it all and that the divorce is because of Miley and the children? Stop ASSUMING things, sweetie. There’re so many things we don’t know and maybe we’ll never know. What we know is that yes, Billy Ray has always been there, but he’s no angel at all. He has spread lies about Miley once and has blamed “Hannah Montana” for everything (after he apologized and said that he shouldn’t have said that). Putting the blame on your children is NOT healthy at all, it’s actually disgusting and childish. It’s way too easy to put the blame on other people for something that went wrong in your life.

Tish is also no saint, she actually has always passed the image of being kind of screwed up. But let’s see guys. Maybe with this divorce things COULD get better. And DON’T ever call Miley hypocrite or hate on her because of her tweet. She has ALL the right to call her dad out like that if he’s ignoring her.

not everyone can be close and connect with there dad after a while. Obvs miley and billy were very close as she grew up but as girls get older they tend to get closer to their moms. Billy has spread alot of lies about miley to the media and hasnt been the best parent. He told the media miley was gonna have like 3 weddings… Dads and daughters will have their problems and it was probably just emotional for her. When people get frusterated or hurt they tend to spill it out to others, nothing wrong with miley calling out her dad, better than her going crazy and having a meltdown like brittany or amanda bynes.

You can have the fame, money, friends, a good job or career but there is something that will always be missing if you have those things. You cant have everything in life and ive noticed this with many celebrities and even people ive known. Feel bad and i hope things get better for her, i think she will get back on track soon even if it takes a few years.

You need to get a life. The fact you’re using this to attack Miley is sad of you.

• AnonymousJen

This screams out ” ATTENTION ” all over the place.

The owners of this site will burn in hell. Being “HAPPY” that a couple broke up is ridiculous when they’ve been struggling and together for so long. Go to hell.

She probably wants him to pay Liam’s rent this month, as he usual does, to keep from avoiding that his pride and joy is a lesbian.

(replying to this) – Jun 13, 2013 @ 07:50 pm
    You can shove your good wishes up of your ass.

I can comment if i want toooo #wecantstop

POOR FAMILY

Theyve always been a little fucked up

I get it you cant be too strict with your kids,
    But you cant be their best friends either.

Bad things happen, because there was wrong doing in the past
    So it all ends in better thinggs fall together

She wants custody of the kids and wants him to pay for everything too? That’s fucking stupid. Unless he cheated on her she can pay for her own crap, especially if she thinks she can tell him he can only visit his own kids.

Really OU, FINALLY. That is down right rude!!!

Private matters should be handled privately, she shouldn’t have tweeted that, it’s embarrasing herself, her dad and her whole family for putting it out there like that.

You can shove your good wishes up of your ass.

LOL at your blind stan ass xD didn’t I embrace my bashing already though ? She IS an attention whore, everyone knows that , then why do you call this ? I swear some stans are so fucking blind that they do not wanna open their eyes
    that’s being said, just because I acknolwedges her attention whoring that doesn’t mean that I wish her bad things

why can’t your stupid ass understand this ? she’s an attention whore = (stating a fact about miley ) I wish she copes or doesn’t get affected in a negative way (wishing that person I pointed out that they’re an attention whore , good luck with whatever she’s gonna face)
    but since you asked me to embrace it then oh well : I hope she splits from liam AND go through depression because of her parents divorce :) you’re welcome honey

You haters are gonna burn in hell. This is nothing to joke about.

• threelittlebirds

so only if he cheated on her she can have all wishes come true? ok. clearly you’ve never had someone go through a divorce, cause the wife/husband can have whatever rights they want. If the wife or husband want sole custody all they need is valid proof that other person is an unfit parent.

I can comment if i want toooo #wecantstop

Oh, i see.

To the loser who keeps calling miley an attention whore, why don’t you blow it out your ass.

• threelittlebirds

AnonymousJen said:
    This screams out ” ATTENTION ” all over the place
    why would someone use divorce as attention? divorce happens, there’s nothing you can do about it.

19 YEARS BETTER THAN 72 DAYS YO

“you’re welcome, honey” – lmfaooo!. Please.
    I could give two shits about you wishing her crap.
    You’re not the first or the last to do so and you have no impact whatsoever. However, if you do wish shit like that to people, you don’t have room to complain when it hits you back. LOL at the novel, though. “Stan”, lololo.

HMMM Selena gets a new baby sister and is happy, sales may go up. Timing is everything. Miley screams at her dad in plain view for the world to bring attention to her sad time…Will the sympathy card gain record sales for Miley? Timing is everything.

tmz, he filed for divorce earlier today in Tennessee. Where’s his document? I’m sure it was a mutal thing. Tish has had her flings in the past and he has his. Heard they pretty much do their own thing. Guess they both realized it was adultery and decided to end things the right way so the kids didn’t have to be involved with both of their indiscretions which is probably the best thing. Too bad Miley has twitter about it. If I were her dad I wouldn’t answer my phone either in Tennessee now with her yelling at him because she is prob on her mom’s side.

On the day that Miley’s brother Braison almost bled to death in an emergency room from his tonsils, Miley spent her day tweeting about all kinds of meaningless self-centered things. Not one tweet about her brother. And no trip to the hospital (even though she lives close by) to see if she could be of help or to show concern. Billy Ray was there with his son that day. He supports servicemen overseas. Seems like a good guy to me.

How do you know she didn’t go to the hospital? And Or how do you know she didn’t care about her brother? Or called him? Your comment is rubbing me off the wrong way, anon.
    You’re talking about the private life of people who you aren’t related to in a extremely personal way. Like you know them. To begin with, in twitter Braison never made a big deal out of it. Billy Ray was the one who posted the pic of him bleeding – unnecesary.
    Btw, you know, “haters” in this site like to call Miley fans, “stans”. What am i saying this? Because it’s hilariously creepy how the real people stalking every move of hers are the people who despise her. Why, can i ask? Why there’s a need to throw hurtful words out there instead to avoid her?

To the one who said that miley is going through problems with liam, really. That’s the media talking, idiot.

So where is the proof that he is unfit? I’m just saying if he did something like cheat, I would understand, but (to my knowledge) he hasn’t done anything to deserve it. She wants to keep him away from his kids while having him pay for everything at the same time, and that’s unfair.

she should be able to say she wants sole custody, but its not her place to say billy should only get visitation.

All the kids are of age except Noah.

tish says “this is a personal matter”….while saying it to a celebrity gossip magazine????

LMFAO she’s as trashy/attention-whoring/stupid as her slutty daughter :D

She’s giving a statement asshole. So STFU you low life.

E News says Billy Ray filed for divorce. And then Tish filed also. So I guess they both did around the same time, so one person didn’t have the upper hand.

I heard back in 2010 that billy ray filed the divorce but in 2011 he dropped the divorce. Why does Tish want to file the divorce since billy ray dropped the divorce?

The other day I was wondering if Miley actually has problems in life (all of mine are money-related), now I realize

I just wish Billy Ray and Tish would realize they have each other to thank for Miley and see that their lives wouldn’t be nearly as good w/o her

• boystan

what

• boystan

if that makes sense

He was never there for his family. He was always in Tennessee.

• boystan

i’m sorry but your music taste can’t go from 1D to Lana, that’s just impossible.

• boystan
  • boystan

shouldn’t we be talking about joan river’s 80th birthday today

Don’t fucking quote Lana’s songs onto Miley’s face, just STOP!

Even though her Dad is not responding to her texts, calls and emails. Family matters are meant to be kept private. Miley shouldn’t tweet out family issues, that just being immature.

Fame ruined Miley and tish is supporting Miley’s change while billy obviously isn’t I don’t know what happened but this is sad

Has anyone ever thought he may be unbelievably depressed and does not want to talk to anyone-not even family?

this is so sad!! they used to be so close! :( and i don’t know why bill ray seems to be getting blamed?! maybe i don’t know the whole story but i do know tish is the one who cheated so?!

Not talk to your family, seriously!

Hahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaha!

That pic of Noah with LAna Del Rey!? Is that something she posted! LANA IS MY LIFE!

boystan said:
    Yes it can? Who says we must be confined to liking one type of music or singer?

I love LAna del Rey more than any other singer but also enjoy Miley Cyrus’s music.

Maybe she’s finally been acquainted with good music!?

Finally??? Lol OU you suck.

If she didnt tweet that I doubt tmz would have investigated that today.

OU is so mean .