Miley Supports Tish, Noah Sad W/ Divorce

noahpray
mileytish-1
mileytish-5

Miley told Billboard: A lot of people wanted to try to make me the white Nicki Minaj. That’s not what I’m trying to do. I love ‘hood’ music, but my talent is as a singer..It’s not like I’m losing who I am, I actually found out more about who I am by making this music.

I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say. I’m still going to change so much. Because I’m not the same person I was six months ago, I’m not even the same person I was two weeks ago.’

Miley pictured looking stunning at her album listening party! Hours after the news broke of her parents’ divorce, Miley Cyrus was on the air in Chicago promoting her new single, ‘We Can’t Stop’. Source told People: ‘She was in a really good mood, and she was talking about how she worked with Snoop Dogg on her album, and we asked her about her hair and her new look.’ Asked about divorce?

Oh, I’m fine. I’m okay.’ I’m much more concerned for my sister [Noah]. She’s 13.’ On Friday Noah Tweeted, “Please pray for me and my family.” Tish is requesting primary physical and legal custody of Noah with visitation for Billy Ray.’ Shelly added about Miley: ‘With everything that’s happened, she was very nice and really didn’t seem affected. If she was, she was covering it up really well. We really enjoyed having her.’ Billboard interview under!

I’ve always wanted country-rock influences, but now I’m moving over to a more urban side. It’s not a hip-hop album, though, it’s a pop album. I’m not coming in trying to rap It’s more like, ‘I don’t see any girls out there doing what Miguel and Frank Ocean are doing. I’m 20 years old, and I want to talk to the people that are up all night with their friends. It’s based on a true story of a crazy night I had:

When I heard the song for the first time, it captured exactly what I was living.. I didn’t make this song for the critics, but for the people living it I never stop working, ever, I put my track list together this morning. I want my record to be the biggest record in the world, and I’ve given everything to get here, even down to friends and family and relationships, I’ve just put this music first. That’s been kind of a trip.

people?…. doesnt she mean herself!?

does that hideous attention seeking whore ever think before talk? hahahahaha shes fucking stupid! always trying to be someone else! pathetic wannabe! frist her nirvana rockstr phase now this urban black phase, one way or another but always a stupid wannabe! hahaha i cant shes such a try hard!!! so embarrasing!

i swear that everything Miley related gives me so much secondhand embarrassment this is even worst than her stupid and really pathetic nirvana phase! shes really loves embarrasing herself! its true, she knows shes a fucking joke! now shes so desperate for this “urban/black” phase! and to think 2 years that talentless wannabe couldnt name a Jay z song hahahaha I cant with that fake try hard wannabe

No surprise there. She’s a mommy’s girl cause Tish is a shitty mother and lets her get away with anything and everything. Billy Ray however, is probably a bit different. When is the last time she even talked about her dad or we saw pictures of them together?

at least if she for once think before talk, she’d have ridiculed less, naaah who im kidding, shes a fucking joke one way or another! lol pathetic really pathetic wannabe! so fucking desperate to look urban and black, i bet that talentless try hard loser cant name 2 songs about miguel or frank ocean! then that loser wonder why nobody cant take her serioualy and why even the media treats her as a joke! can she be more stupid pathetic wannabe now with that shit of wearing a grill? clown cyus indeed

how can anyone stan such a mess of a girl? who is a fucking joke and always is trying so hard and end up embarrasig herself!!! hahahahaha shes so stupid, so ugly, so disgusting, so talentless, so wannabe! ewww

When is the last time she even talked about her dad or we saw pictures of them together? – It was Christmas at their surprise visit to him while her was in the play CHICAGO. Since then Kinda tough when Billy moved to TN and abandoned his Family 3 months ago doesn’t it? Billy Ray has NEVER really been there for his kids. Tish ALWAYS has been there. Parenting isn’t a When I feel like it job! Even Braison unfollowed BRC on twitter. BRC sucks as a dad

THIS BITCH. What an idiot! I mean, are you for real? What 20 year old isn’t on a journey? What 20 year old’s life isn’t in constant transition? Between college, and jobs, and family & friends, and moving out, meeting new people, and just growing up. You’re finding who you are and trying to figure out where you’re going at 20. WHY THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU’RE SO SPECIAL?!

how can anyone stan such a mess of a girl?
    Hey sweety, you’re the one who keeps embarrassing herself. You are a fucking joke, ugly and disgustng bitch!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow

does that hideous attention seeking whore ever think before talk?

LOL LOL & LOL

Its a shame that OceanUP hasn’t figured out that the reason people stopped coming here are the STUPID CHILDISH COMMENTS they add to every post AND… how they are FAVOR some stars while HATE on others. Maybe if they figured that out they wouldn’t have LOST so much Traffic. Oh well.. I guess it’s KARMA.

• BrokenArrow

I love the white outfit and like i said it before i love that hairstyle!.
    I dont get why people here always talk about changing like it is a sin.
    Change is part of your life. Sometimes you learn new things or something happens that makes you open a new chapter of your life. How is that supposed to be bad?. I’m sure you dontlike the same things that you did when you were 11/12, do you?

• MileyCyrusrulez

Did Miley unfollow her father, Billy Ray Cyrus on twitter? Does somebody follow Miley on twitter? Tell me, did Miley unfollow her father?

• BrokenArrow

Cause we dont get trough the same things she does. She’s finding herself trough music. That’s what her joruney is about. She has to deal with different things than most of ordinary people have.And one of those things is that she’s growing on the spolight with thousands of people pointing you her for everything she does. If it’s already hard when your nobody image how it is for her.

I’ve been saying all along that change is a part of life. Maybe these people need a good smack upside the head to wake them up. But I highly doubt it would work because they only have one thing on ther mind and that is hate.

I worry more for Noah when she comes home to find Tish being ravaged by two or three big black guys. Tish is and always will be just a tramp needing the spotlight and money.

• ThatCat

Poor Noei+ Mom!

Stay Strong guys <3 it’ll get better

Jun 14, 2013 @ 10:42 pm
    “I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say.”

It might not be the same journey but there are a lot of 20 yr olds going on their own journeys. Especially self discovery ones.
    I hate that she thinks she’s superior to other people.. She’s always been that way and that is the biggest thing that’s bothering me about her. She seems nice and that she has a big heart but then she opens her mouth and says these things….

i agree it annoys me when she talks like that.

Beautiful!!!!! I love this girl :)

OU you’re so mean to Miley and Bieber but lick Selena’s ass so much and annoy the shit out of me. Dumb idiots, at least she doesn’t need to date people to boost her career like Selena and is immature talks about her ex on tv show and laughs at it, dumb shitheads.

I dont think what she said means that she is more superior. To me it comes out more like she’s saying that she’s been very fortunate to experience a lot of things not most people her age experiences and that’s true. She could’ve said it better tho. She doesn’t think she’s superior but she knows she’s different and she’s on a very different and privilege journey than other 20 year olds.

I feel bad for noah, she seems so left out be everything

This post has nothing to do with Selena. Stop being an immature little fucking bitch.

This was what happened to me when I started looking for a dating service myself, I signed up to lots of sites and often had to pay a lot for membership and every profile I liked seemed to be a fake one just to make the site look good. I recently joined Findasugardaddy.org and they are a breath of fresh air in the online dating game. I’ve had some lovely dates already with guys I met there and I’m really connecting with one guy in particular.. he’s so attentive and generous and bought me a gold bracelet for our 5th date!..gh

Wait, I thought we were supposed to mind our own business. Aren’t they asking for privacy. Why’s she asking us for prayers when we aren’t even supposed to notice the divorce. I’m confused.

Tish is so much more attractive than Miley.

This broad could not give one shit about her parents divorce. RUN Billy Ray! Go back down south where you don’t have to deal with these dumb asses. Your daughter is a lost soul, and Leticia is a hoe.

People keep saying that Miley is shrinking her frame and her legs by the white sox baseball jersey. YOU HATERS OUT THERE IN THE WORLD WHO HATES MILEY. BITCHES WILL BE BITCHES AND HATERS GONNA HATE BUT DO NOT EVER INSULT MILEY’S WEIGHT OR SIZE OF HER BODY!

People who say Miley shank her frame and her legs by the white sox baseball jersey. HATERS GONNA HATE BUT DO NOT EVER INSULT MILEY’S WEIGHT OR SIZE OF HER BODY!

People say that Miley has shrunk her frame and her legs by the white Sox baseball jersey. Haters gonna hate but do not ever insult Miley’s weight or size of her body!

“I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say.”

I totally agree!!. Her “journey” is WAYYY more easy than a normal 20 years old is. Between 18-20 you have to figure out what to do with the rest of your life. She doesnt have to worry about that, she has so much money that if this album flops she can make another one, or a movie or whatever.
    Normal 20 years old have way more to lose if they fuck up.

BrokenArrow said:

She has the spotlight on her because SHE WANTS IT. If she didnt go around doing things to call attention NOBODY would be checking on her.

And by being wreck you mean…? Did you know Jennifer Lawrence also smokes pot and was photographed smoking it in her window? Miley has been successful forever and her success has only grown since Hannah Montana. People used to say that in two years she would disappear. Guess where she is? Still on spotlight, being recognized by lots of people, debuting at #11 on Billboard. People have different ways to find themselves, but you seem to think that if someone does not find their selves in the standards you believe then they’re a ‘wreck’. Honey, let Miley be this way if she wants to. Idk why you people bother so much, she’s not affecting your lives.

LMAO! If she didnt do “twerks” videos or whatever she wouldnt be on the spotlight.
    Besides… Floptime charted highier than her LOL

We know how good Miley is at singing ballads! If people are talking about this now, then it could be true. Besides, it’s not up to us to decide whether it’s good or not.

Why isn’t it? After all we are her customers. She caters to us. Otherwise, she should just sing by the fireside.

BrokenArrow said:

She’s a singer and entertainer. It’s her work to being in the spotlight and of course she wants to live her dream, d’uh. People choose to give her attention when you can easily ignore her. It’s funny how y’all can get all personal on her and attack her just because of a simple tweet or an outift and write a long paragraph about it, for example. I mean what kind of impact she must in to make y’all do that?

Besides… Floptime charted highier than her LOL

Who is even floptime, wtf? Anyways, should i point out Ms. Miley would’ve been @ 9# without the new streaming rule? There’s really no “LOL!” but ok, go ahead. It’s *higher, btw. She only made one twerk video, with the song “WOP”. And i doubt that was a groundbreaking moment of her career but again..go ahead. The anon was right. Chill girl, there’s no need to hate.

“I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say.”

Normal 20 years old have way more to lose if they fuck up.

That’s debatable, IMHO. First, there’s no comparision because while those 20 year olds were tweens, they were blasting to their Jonas Brothers cd while Miley was working her ass off. They weren’t in that position. The “WAYYY” more easy part sounds like reaching too. Personally, there’s pressure if you aren’t headstrong, there’s no privacity and you can’t do anything without people (including strangers) judging you (ex. this post). I see your point but not agreeing.

Awwwww, Miley making you people mad. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!

• SashaGrey

Leave her alone? Honey, Miley doesn’t want to be left alone. As the saying goes, no publicity is bad publicity. She is well aware of that, that’s why she continues to pose and present herself in such an outrageous manner. Taking pictures of her cleavage and posting it on twitter? Posing with her ass high up in the air? Stripping for magazine after magazine? Posting family issues on twitter? She WANTS the attention. It’s her perrogative to act the way she wants but don’t be surprised when people react to it as well. It’s extremely amusing to see posts telling people off for commenting about her and lecturing people for their comments. We’re only doing what she WANTS us to do. Nobody who wants to be left alone does any of that. Stop being so naive.

• BrokenArrow

Because it’s a free world and a public message board and we are all entitled to our opinions. Miley puts herself out there each and every day, with endless selfless and what not. She INVITES the attention and the comments. What is it with you Miley fans? The only people who should comment are the ones that think she walks on water? Get your heads out of your asses and accept that the good comes with the bad and stop hounding people who think Miley is less than impressive.

Never said you cant dislike Miley tho. I dont have problem with it. Even i’m friends with people that really dislike Miley.But they dont keep judging her for everything she does with her own life. They dont act like she’s the devil & attack her because she says she found herself and that cant be possible because she’s rich and famous & knows nothing about life.

HELL YES!!!!!!! :)

One of her songs ‘Wrecking Ball’ is a ballad with Pharrell and according to all who attended (midwest radio hosts) this could be the song that get’s her a grammy!! :)

• BrokenArrow

Then you should keep that on mind and never complain about what she does with her life, cause if everything she does is to get attention & you’re giving it to her then you’ll be complaining about what you decided to do :).

• BrokenArrow

HELL YES!!!!!!! Smile

One of her songs ‘Wrecking Ball’ is a ballad with Pharrell and according to all who attended (midwest radio hosts) this could be the song that get’s her a grammy!! Smile
    *My bad, i just read the grammy comments*.But i dont really think we should say anything untill we hear it.

Are you ok, lol? You can do what you want and fortunately, so can i. I just think it’s fascinating how you feel the need to attack someone just because they’re “out there”. That doesn’t make them less human than anybody else and just speak levels about yourself as a person if you think it’s ok to judge her just because she’s famous. Ironically, most of posts in these kind of websites are from people hating, so the fans aren’t exactly the ones with the head up Miley’s a**.

SashaGrey said:

What kind of reasoning. Complaining about how she craves attention while giving it to her. Makes sense -_-. Stop being so naive if you think it’s ok to throw judgement and blatant hate to people just because “she asks for it”.

• Alycia

It’s perfect time
    to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to
    be happy. I’ve read
    this post and if I may just I
    wish to counsel you some fascinating issues or tips.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more issues about it!

my homepage … puzzles free flashgames

Not really. She was saying it as in I’m going on a journey to discover myself and a lot of 20 year olds can’t say the same thing.

I meant that she was talking about a self-discovery journey, just like you implied.
    However i don’t get why people are bothering about it, but ok.

• OCEANUP

she looks like plastic surgery drag queen in mommy tish pic :( :(

“I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say.”

oh my god this chick is in dire need of an education and a fucking reality check. she’s a fucking joke my god flop already and disappear please!! obnoxious bitch

She’s discovering herself by twerking on stage and pretending to be a ghetto gangsta? This girl needs some perspective. Sure she’s a Hollywood child and a star but with all her money she could easily have taken time off and traveled the world in order to “find herself”. She’d realize that millions of 20 year olds have great responsibility looking after their families, being the only breadwinners, some are even on the front line fighting wars and dying for their country. THAT’S what i’d call a journey of self-discovery, not writing a song/album all about going to the strip club and getting ‘turnt up’. Such a shallow, superficial existence.

That shallow superficial existence is all she has ever known. We are talking about a girl that got people fired from her show for not getting her water fast enough. She could not take time out of the limelight and discover herself for fear that she would not get the unwarranted praise she gets everyday from fans and people she doesn’t even know. 2 months away from the life she knows now would probably be good but she would be to afraid of being forgotten to be able to enjoy it.

Get a life, man.

“I’m going on a journey, and that’s more than a lot of 20-year-olds can say.”

That’s basically was she was saying.

In 2 years she’s gonna come out with a complete different style and say that she discovered who she was through this music again. She does that every couple of years.

I wonder how stars like Jennifer Lawrence who is only a couple of years older than Miley manage to find themselves without being total wrecks. Shailene Woodley is a good example too. Classy, successful girls who don’t resort to embarrassing themselves and losing their self-respect by ditching their clothes like Miley does on a daily basis. In 10 years, these girls will still have their careers and dignity. I doubt Miley will.

_

exactly

This new musical direction/image Miley is taking is so contrived. I like Miley, she has always been an individual and someone who, if she plays her cards right, has the potential to break the Disney mould and be recognized for having real, raw talent.
    I absolutely can not wait until everything surrounding this album is done. she is making a mockery of the “urban” lifestyle. I hope that once she is through with this, she will re -emerge as the natural entertainer she was suppose to be.
    I truly think that Miley (and Selena -once Sel leaves music the heck alone) has the potential to be an Oscar winner, and that she (and Demi!) could be a future Grammy winner.
    This is just my honest opinion, I am a Miley fan and wish her the best.

Was that a recording of Miley singing in the video of her listening party? :) Also i did not know Miley was a white sox fan. :)

She’s got over 100mil in the bank. Why should she worry? It’s her little sister whose left out in the cold, now that she has only her mother to support her. She will graduate and have to sell liederhosen at the local k-mart for the rest of her life. Miley ain’t giving up any of her money, she needs it to keep “re-inventing” herself. Hahahahahahaahahahahaha. Poor Noei. The music stopped and she didn’t get a chair.

Miley might not “give up” her money, but she won’t see her family struggle. I’m sure she’ll financial support her mom and her sis if the need arises.
    Besides, Tish was Miley’s manager at the height Miley’s success, she would have taken home a good percentage of Miley’s earning.
    I read on TMZ that in the divorce papers Tish is asking for spousal support and also wants Billy ray to pay for her legal fees…she’ll get child support for Noah anyway. If all of this is true, I don’t think she’ll have too much to worry about in terms of money.

Miley said in her interview that she’s singing with nelly on her album. :) this going to be the best album she’s ever going to have. :) #excitedashell

I agree with the last couple of comments about self-discovery. A lot of the things that Miley does are for attention anyway. Most conformative celebrities are attention-seekers and will do anything to keep their names out there. Miley claims to not be that way, but her actions and the things she says speak otherwise. I feel that if she really didn’t give a damn about all the rumors and media attention, she wouldn’t do half the things she’s doing right now.

Now, I’m not saying that what she’s doing is bad; I’m just saying that she’s very hypocritical and doesn’t choose her words wisely.

Like i said in Miley’s interview in billboard she said that she’s singing with Big Sean, Ludacris, and Nelly. :) If your going to love Miley’s new album give a HELL YES!!!!!!!

• BrokenArrow

Why do you call her shallow if you cant see past her looks and superficial things?.
    We dont know what’s going on in her mind, in her life outside the spotlight, her emotions etc.. to say what she does cant be considered part of finding herself.
    And finding yourself is more than just going trough hard/sad/miserable situations, you know. Why do people always think that if you have money or you’re famous means you have no hard times?

This is bullshit. Talking about how shallow is somebody’s life in a gossip site, leaving multiple comments to imply how bad of a person she is? Pathetic. I would like to know what is the reason behind it, though. Unless you have personal feud with Miley Cyrus, I don’t see why would you take anything she says or does and hate on her for it.
    And where did you get the story about her firing people on her show? Jump on my throat if you want, I could careless. “She’s a rich music star and my life is tough in comparision! UGH i hate her for it” That never brings happiness. I’ve seen a lot of that butthurt mess on the internet. If you hate on person you don’t even know and you live through their interviews to find something to complaing about, you need to log off. Peace.

And where did you get the story about her firing people on her show?

One of the old producers of HM came into a chat room two years ago and was on camera. Questions were asked and he answered them. One question was what was MC like on set and he told us the thing about firing a guy and a young woman with families because they did not get what she wanted fast enough. He said he was surprised with her reaction when she was told they had families and needed the job. She just screamed I don’t care. Sorry but after hearing that, I lost all respect for MC and Billy Ray was not much better.

Sounds elaborated. However, you can believe what you want. There’s many reasons why i don’t fall for things like that.

• BrokenArrow

That’s what i always say. It’s her way to grow up, it’s her way to find herself, it’s her life. Leave her alone and live your life like you want to cause whatever she does with her own doesnt affect our lives at all.