Miley Finished Collaboration With Bieber

mileybieber

Miley Cyrus joins The Bert Show to chat about swinging by the studio, her new music, and the importance of social media to her career and connecting to her fans (did you know we introduced her to Twitter back in the day? And now she’s working with them to make changes for celebrities!)

She also talks online bullying (ahem, Amanda Bynes), and why she’s 100% going to collaborate with Justin Bieber (in fact, she’s ALREADY done it!). Listen HERE!

Miley hates her old music: ‘Right now, when people go to iTunes and listen to my old music, it’s so irritating to me because I can’t just erase that stuff and start over. My last record [2009’s EDM-inflected Can’t Be Tamed] I feel so disconnected from-I was 16 or 17 when I made it. When you’re in your 20s, you just don’t really know that person anymore. I want to start as a new artist. I consider my upcoming album my first, really.’

god i miss the old miley

• SubwayToVenus

Chill gurl. She doesn’t give a shit what you think or people who dislike her, she is doing her own thing. Damn.

I didn’t say she has to care about what people think tbh, I just think she’s changed completely like nothing of what she used to be and I used to love is left on her and I have the right to express it just like she has the right to not care if people don’t like that she’s now “bout that life gettin lines in the bathroom”

It’s not like Selena is singing about how hard life is and inspiring people with her music with ‘ When you’re ready come & get it na na na na ‘ or that Slown Down thing lol

Miley said she is not sure if their colab will be released. Bieber did colab with Taylor Swift too and it was never released, guess cuz his label didn’t aprove.

is she that dumb? she was 17 and now she is 20 and she hates her 17 year old self?

Can’t wait to hear it!! :)

Interesting, how come selena never did a duet with bieber
    Because it wasn’t in the contract. She was to only date him for awhile so she can throw her name out there, and it apparently worked. But, now she’s willing to go topless in a movie to better her career. LMFAO!

• SubwayToVenus

I never even mentioned Selena.

2 hapless preteen has been divas are going to collaborate on a song. Should be good to those fans who want to reminisce about the good old days. I’ll wait till SlimShady reviews it, and then laugh…

• BrokenArrow

That’s not dumb at all. Things can happen in any moment and change your perspective on life :)

• BrokenArrow

Miley barely mentioned Bieber for the last three years, now she cant stop talk about him. I know they’re friends, but she is sure milking it just now when her album is coming. But whatever makes you feel better

She mentioned him like a few times when t hey asked about it. I think it’s obvious they’re gonna ask that, he’s the most powerfull male teen & they’re gonna make a collab so it draws attention.

Interesting, how come selena never did a duet with bieber

Actually, Selena has always said she does not like mixing her work with her personal life. Even if there was a contract, it was probably more for Justin to come off as a super, family friendly, nice kid, than for Selena to gain fame. Selena has always pretty much strived to prove herself with her own merits and not rely on collaborations. The report of the topless movie thing was pretty much a joke article by one of tabloids finest BS’ers. So take that with a grain of salt.

Miley likes to say things intended to shock people. Do not take what she says too seriously

Yeah Selena and Bieber are weird the second they breakup for up for good people who they haven’t mentioned or talked to for years magically come walking right back in their lives(Miley and David). I didnt think Miley liked Bieber too much, she had a disgusted look on her face when presenting him the award at the bmas. And that was weeks ago. Selena got a a whole new posse when she got with Justin. Now demi and David is all she can talk about.

they’re all so fake. oh well. they’re disappearing now

Okay so now I AM OFFICIALLY DONE WITH HER. How can she be so ungrateful omfg, you can’t say that, yeah you hate songs like “My heart beats for love” “Giving you up” “Take me along” “The driveway” which are masterpieces but you sure as fuck feel a connecting with “to my homegirls with the big butts shaking it like we at a strip club”. Coke head.
    I think I get what you say, but let’s remember that Miley is NOT the type of person who thinks twice before the says anything. Remember those times where she used to say she was glad Hannah was over and stuff? Of course she was glad, but she was never ungrateful or anything. She recognized everything, but AT THAT MOMENT she was glad. That’s what probably happening. she’s so excited with her new album that she thinks it’s the best of all, but of course she’ll always have a connection with the others. I really like her old albums too, but don’t take everything she says as “ungrateful”.

Actually, Selena has always said she does not like mixing her work with her personal life. Even if there was a contract, it was probably more for Justin to come off as a super, family friendly, nice kid, than for Selena to gain fame. Selena has pretty much strived to prove herself with her own merits and not rely on collaborations. The report of the topless movie thing was pretty much a joke article by one of tabloids finest BS’ers. So take that with a grain of salt.
    Take this with a grain of salt, selena stan, there was no contract, it was a joke (sarcasm). Selena was 18 (nobody hardly knew who she was) wants to date a 16yr. old, who at the time was thee hottest thing happening. She. used. him.

No at the time Selena was the second best known Disney star of the day. She was just about to finally branch out to the world with music which would have gained her more recognition. Miley only had a bigger market because Hannah Montana was a Music based show with the ability to tour her music. Selena was destined to get better known by being outside of the closed world of Disney channel. Did she gain extra fame because of the relationship ? Yes for sure, Justin also gained the angelic persona from Selena though so they both benefited.

She is just getting her old fans back

I dislike them sometimes, but they’re actually nice people both of them . And yeah I can’t wait for the song, hope they won’t dissapoint me

YOU SEE MILEY AND JUSTIN DID NOT FUCK EACH OTHER IN THE CLUB THATS WHY MILEY’S ENGAGED!!!! AND FYI THEY COLLABORATING WITH EACH OTHER!!!! I can’t for them to sing together.

Those comments must be by some stupid Selena stan, that is the most stupid thing I’ve read lately on OU. So everyone that sings with some star their age is getting their fans back ? You idiots make no sense, Miley was bigger than Bieber before he started out, his fame did rise and he is very successful now the only reason why Miley’s not been talked much is because she took a damn brake and even then people still cared. Stop being delusional and stupid.

They kinda look cute in this picture…. I don’t know they might be douches sometimes but they’re just having fun man no big deal, she seems real now not faking it all and pretending to be all sweetheart, I’m starting to like her even as person and I hope the song will slay

she’s as much an ‘artist’ as anyone working at walmart. and jb’s fans don’t want her either

Imagine they fall in love after this lol I would ship them if they both stop doing dumb stuff and get more mature they would make a good couple, JB is too imature for Gomez she is like mentally 29 and want’s too much from him and Miley is too immature for Liam at least it seems like that.

they wan’t her at least way more then selena

Damn she is actually hot here :O

Miley and Bieber you better have a good song on there fella’s

Poor Selena her own Boyfriend never wanted to sing with her, I guess his label would drop him if he did it lol. Looking forward for this duet even though I dislike Miley’s new music

They just has hope she is the one that will finally break Jelena for life. They ships Justin with any girl besides Selena because they know Selena still has his heart.

I think they just know she is a bitch deep inside and hate her even more after David Letterman interview, can’t blame them though . I like for example Zayn and if his girlfriend does something like that I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t like her anymore. Selena might have his heart still but we all know what is more important to her to have from him :D

Finally :o I though they’ll never have another song together.

• SubwayToVenus

Aw jiley:$

typical for her to shit on disney. If it werent for them where would she be? she better be thankful that they gave her no talent ass the opportunity to make those crappy records.. it made her millions. ungrateful ass.

• Joanna

Smilers are always bringing up Selena when no one mentioned her first. Y’all have mental issues. Get some professional help. You’re hating her based off of a fued that probably didn’t even happen. Since Selena and Miley were never friends, that means they don’t like each other? GTFO.

Most of the fan base fueds are based off of made-up, imaginary bullshit anyway. They justify their reason for not liking another person because there was a supposed “altercation” or “falling out” with their fave. It’s obviously jealousy.

Last two post before this= the truth

She never bashed Disney tho. She said in her Elle interview a month ago she knows Disney paid her house and she would never go against them. You failed and btw u sound mad. Oh and she’s talented, reason why they sign her and millions loved those records.

Joanna said:

You need to sit. You well known this happens the other way around as well. And save he “mental issues” part for that anon posting about stabbing celebs here everyday wtf, you’re going a little too far.
    I’m agreed the feud it’s pointless, tho.
    Miley and Selena are both against bullying and adressed it already so they need to stop. I like her both, btw.

I can’t wait :) Fuck the haters man, Biebs and Miley rock !

These delusional selena stans really need to STFU — and go back to their beloved selena post and kiss her ass.

QUEEN MILEY !!!!!!!!!

A boy can’t be with a girl when they are on contract/dating and vice versa. People think they are cheating!!11112 When it is over, people are happy to get back to their friends again. Selena needed distance from Demi to further get the “she’s a Disney girl” out of people’s heads. IMO she should still be distancing.

• Amanda Bynes

YOU’RE UGLY!

LMFAO!!!! With the Biebs????????

• BrokenArrow

I cant lie. I’m excited.

Wow, apparently someone has nothing better to do with their life but stan OU.

• Anna

I’ve just heard the whole interview, she’s really really mature !… I love the vision she’s got of the world, she tells truth

Me too I don’t understand why people dislike her, specially those pre-teens on OU and say she is bad now ? I think she matured a lot, she is doing her own thing and I respect her for being herself, her music was always good to me no matter what others said, I loved her live performances and her last album wasn’t that bad at all.

Intresting, how come selena never did a duet with bieber

Of course he won’t do a duet with her, he doesn’t want to ruin his entire career and all he achieved by now , smart boy :D

Miley, you sexy bitch :)

Overboad was great to me, better than the original . I am excited because Bieber’s new music is way more mature and made me like it, her new single didn’t really impress me she can do better, but Bieber seems to really take his music serious now and I think the song will be good, they both sing good and I am actually really excited for the song, hopefully it will rock :)

I think the song will rock, I read the tweets from some artists and they said Biebs new album is sick !! People like them together, at least his fans like them so it will work hopefully I am looking forward for the song and the music video

Miley sure is milking her friendship with Bieber for his fans and media attention, but I see nothing wrong given that most of them were originally her fans

they’ve been friends since 2009 , i hardly think miley needs bieber for attention, you maybe confused her with selena :) miley has at least a talent which can keep her in the industry she acts and sings pretty good to me, she is way more serious with her music and doesn’t do it for publicy and because disney made her.

Why would she talk about him or mention him please ? She doesn’t need to talk on tv shows about him to get views and people care about it :) of course she will talk now because they’re having a song together, that’s what artists do when they do a song together of course they’ll mention each other to prepare people and let them know. Gosh how stupid you people are ? Why would she mention some guy she hangs out with sometimes while she has her own life and she is engaged.

She is an artist. And almost all the JB fans love her, lmao, how delusional of you.

I thought you were smarter, Subway.
    She doesn’t hate her music. She’s just on a point when it’s no longer relatable sing songs about how much Nick Jonas hurted her.
    She clearly stated she’s a pop singer and isn’t pretending to be a rapper like y’all are saying. Her record will be pop music.
    I don’t know how is that hard to understand.

If you’re waiting for it, no wonder how interesting your life must be.

Miley doesn’t really like bieber she basically was in pain saying his name when he won that billboard award. That was a month ago. Now she’s thrilled to collaborate with him? BS. She wants sells. But strangely what will happen to their new found relationship(romantic or platonic. After the song is praised or critiqued.

Hey sweetie, Miley was collaborating with Justin before the billboard awards. You may sit now!

• OCEANUP

hopefully they both rap :)

It’s for HIS album. And she already worked with him for his film “Never Say Never”.
    Isn’t like she loathe him? And the “sells” part is bullshit. What gives it’ll be a single off his album?