Miley ‘Alcohol More Dangerous Than Pot’

miley-pill

Miley Ray Cyrus to Rolling Stone about being known as a stoner: ‘You can’t ask someone that and expect them to say yes [laughing]. I did a song with Snoop Dogg called ‘Ashtrays and Heartbreaks,’ so people can put it together for themselves. I think alcohol is way more dangerous than marijuana, people can be mad at me for saying that, but I don’t care. I’ve seen a lot of people spiral down with alcohol, but I’ve never seen that happen with weed.

As long as it isn’t illegal, there are far more dangerous thing. And it’s legal in the state of California. So I’m happy to live in California, a place where you can be whoever you want to be.’
She doesn’t apologize for how she is: ‘I’m too honest. But this is who I am. I can’t sing ‘We Can’t Stop’ and then be some shy, closed-off person. The reason I never really loved acting was because you can’t be yourself. I don’t want to be an actor, I want to be an artist.

People thought I was gonna be this dumb white girl that was, like twerking around and had no real thoughts. Since I was 13, I put my work before everything else in my life. Now that I’m 20, I’m putting my life and my career at the same level of importance.
‘ On Liam breakup rumors: ‘I wear a ring every single day. I don’t talk about my personal life, so that’s enough of an answer.’

___
    Way to bring in Selena in a clearly non-related Miley post.
    *SMFH*
    and what did Selena never invite you to?
    [besides a grammar or English-language party, as you clearly missed those

this made me chuckle lol

I know miley is a nice girl minding her own business and not hurting anyone and she did so many charity work she needs to be recognized for + she seems to work so hard on her projects because she needs to secure her future as an artist

however , I just can’t stand how much she compliments herself
    I seriously can not be interesting to any of her work because of her personality sometimes
    the greatest artists with the greatest work never in their life said things like : this will be the greatest album ever

like , you don’t say that about your own work
    you let people judge
    because if it does not succeed you’ll end up looking dump

and yes she seems a little less clever than people her age who are not famous and have responsibilities , like her way of thinking is a little behind

not saying she’s dump , she’s normal , like alot other 20 year olds in hollywood. It is totally fine , every person is different and it’s not her fault that she grew in hollywood

it’s just that some of her fans who are supposed to be normal responsible people are affected by her thoughts which are hollywood made
    they should be affected by people with the same life style as them
    not people growing up in hollywood and having their way of thinking messed up because they didn’t live a normal childhood

Look at all the hate. What’s wrong loser’s, are selena’s post’s too boring. Y’all just can’t stay away from Miley’s post’s can ya. You’re too addicted to her.

I can almost bet that your parents smoked some weed and did other shit in college. Hypocrites.

i won’t quote everything you said here as it was quite a lot :p lol but it was well-written!

^continued
    .. but “she’s just being miley”

aka a whoring druggie slut with no talent.

people look up to her and probably think that acting as such is ok

=====

^^^prime example of a Miley fan.
    how stupid they are.

Lmfao :D

hahaha miley looks like a boy ? were?but selena looks like a boy with long hair hahaha

• TheLuckyOne

give us examples of artists that pretend to be someone else
    —————-
    Well I don’t think that Demi Lovato, for example, is as good as she says she is. I’m not criticizing her because I’m not a hater. But she’s always saying that she doesn’t like to party, that it’s cool to be sober, that it’s good to have curves. Of course she’s being a good example but that’s all she’s trying to be, a good example for young people, she’s not being herself. It’s my opinion, and I prefer to look up to Miley, who express her mind out.

Miley rarely writes any of her songs. 7 Things, which is one of the worst written songs of all time, is her handiwork and nothing to be proud of. She has a crew of writers who write for her and put her name somewhere in the credits. Party in The USA was actually written by someone talented called Jessie J, with Claude Kelly.
    Honey, you’re wrong. She writes most of her songs, unlike someone so called COF Selena COF Gomez! Because if she didn’t, how come most of her songs in Breakout are about Nick Jonas?? If she hadn’t wrote them, it wouldn’t be about anyone in particular. Also, most of her songs in “Meet Miley Cyrus” and “Can’t be tamed” were also written by her. When her name comes first in the credits, it’s because it means she was the main writter and then maybe others adjusted a little, which is normal in Hollywood. So don’t fool yourself sweetie. Cause even tho you’re all criticizing her for being a bad actress, she actually has pure talent when it comes to music, unlike someone called COF Selena COF Gomez.

I’m sorry, but I couldn’t read any more of that nonsense after seeing that you spelled (what i presume you intended: COUGH) as “COF”.
    multiple times.

Hahahahahahahahahahahhahaha
    :D

Or maybe Demi just really doesn’t want other young people to go down the same path she did. I think it’s cool that she’s passionate with that.

I love Demi Lovao, she’s talented but you’ve spoke the truth here.

FINALLY SOMEONE SAYING THE FUCKING TRUTH!!!!!!

Weed is also dangerous as much as alcohol every excees is bad, they both kill you brain cells.

I thought it was only legal with a prescription in California?
    _________________

Yeah, but it is so easy for these kids to get prescriptions for pot. Usually for “stress”, everyone deals with stress and most of us don’t need to get high to escape it! People just smoke weed because they think it is cool. Weed has become a sort of lifestyle and a culture of its own; or at least, that’s the way kids these days treat it, like smoking weed is the coolest thing ever. Alcohol can be more dangerous to the body and mind, but that doesn’t change what weed is and what it does. I think it depends on the person. Some people can use drugs casually and some let it consume their whole lives.

I thought it was only legal with a prescription in California?

It is.

And her comment makes no sense tbh. Alcohol is legal, so what’s her point with making the comment about it? It contradicts itself.

That’s what I love about Miley, she shows herself as she is. She doesn’t care about what other people think and doesn’t pretend to be someone she’s not, unlike other artists.

Is that why her image changes once a year?

I will start taking Miley serious when she stops sticking her $!#&&!!!! tongue out in every picture she takes. Poor girl has the mentality of a 10 yr old kid. And she wants ppl to see her as a grown up? Then act like one!!!!

She’s been sticking her tongue out for years now. Where have you been.

Well she is right, alcohol is much more dangerous than weed.

don’t kid yourself, Slutty.
    People still think of you as a dumb white girl. ESPECIALLY now that you’re sitting there promoting illegal drug use.

• Anna

Alcool is way more dangerous than marijuana but the government make it legal. Alcool makes u act a fool while with weed I realize that you become more conscious about the world, the thing around u, when I’m high i’m in peace, full of love and happy, I feel closer to paradise. Sounds stupid but true. Instead of alcool which makes me bad.

Actually,just like alcohol, the side effects of weed depend on the person.

• TheLuckyOne

Is that why her image changes once a year?
    But that doesn’t mean that she’s not sincere. She’s human, she can change her mind. But she always shows herself as she is, even though she knows she’ll be critized for it

she looks ridiculous

don’t kid yourself, Slutty.
    People still think of you as a dumb white girl.
    ESPECIALLY now that you’re sitting there promoting illegal drug use.
    She’s not promoting anything, fuckhead. She was asked a question and she answered it. And she said as long as it isn’t illegal. You’re such a moron.

Yeah, it depends if you’re in peace in your mind or not, if you worry to much, you’ll get the black out, in france we say “bad trip” and “havin’ a white” because it’s all white and you feel like you’re gone and u don’t feel your body u don’t controll and u go crazy but it’s really reslly really rare

Actually, she is kind of promoting something…the idea of using drugs.

she’s plenty aware that she has people who look up to her, and with that in mind, she should know to hide her cunt ways a little bit better…especially with such impressionable (stupid) fans it seems like yourself.

Is that why her image changes once a year?

====

LMAOOO :D

• Luke Skywalker

I have a real problem with people who use the word ‘artist’ to describe themselves if they aren’t sat in front of a easel.

Actually, she is kind of promoting something…the idea of using drugs.

___

lolz +1

She stills the same inside, it’s just her look who changes, it’s called growing up. And I’m human, every human changes, and guess what, she’s human too :O….

She’s an artist. She writes lot’s of her songs, like T.Swift, the only one I can’t support callin’ herself an artist is S.Gomez, she know nothin’ about music and she says it’s her music while she has never invited anythin’. This get’s on my nerves, but she’s beautifull, nice & polite so she got succes… This is popular mind, this is most of us mind unfortunately, u don’t need to have talent now, u just need a team full of talent, he’s just a puppet.

TheLuckyOne said:

give us examples of artists that pretend to be someone else

And here she is showing us she IS a stupid white girl. Weed isn’t legal in California unless you are rich like her and can get a doctor who says you need it and by prescription only. Miley really does not come off very intelligent, does she?

___
    Way to bring in Selena in a clearly non-related Miley post.
    *SMFH*
    and what did Selena never invite you to?
    [besides a grammar or English-language party, as you clearly missed those]

still think she is a dumb white girl trying to twerk. she tries way too hard to be ‘cool’

yea she’s comparing apples to oranges. Everyone knows she drinks so why is she even saying that alcohol is worse…. and she smokes over a pack a day so why does she try to act all healthy.. this girl is so bipolar. i remember a few years ago when she said she never wanted to make music again and just focus on acting.. then all of her films went straight to DVD, haha

____
    EXACTLY>

then again, maybe her stupidity is what she needs it for? to kill off any remaining brain cells so they don’t feel out of place being surrounded by air.

or maybe its a prescription for her Whoringness?
    when she’s jumping from bed to bed she smokes a joint to make her think its ok?

LOLLZ

if only she had some actual acting talent :/ that wouldnt happen then :(

she should convert some of her blowjob skills into acting skills! maybe then she could actually get a movie in theaters once in a while :)

FUCKING JUNKIE!!!!!! YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!!!

You’re 17 and you talk like that. Real mature calling someone a retard at your age. You may be 17 but you have the mentality of a 10yr. old.

Honey, you don’t need alcohol or weed because it look’s like you’re a few cans short of a six pack to begin with.

I fucking love this bitch ! She is so real and not fake ass like Taylor and Selena. That’s what it is about in the business BE YOURSELF. Why pretend while they’ll hate you even then ? She is so real and I fucking love her, those stupid little kids on here saying she is a bad role model need to be slapped in their stupid faces. Just because she does something bad, Bieber does it or anyone else doesn’t mean you should do it too, are you all retarded ? I love her but if she smoked weed that means I’ll do it to ? NO, Gosh people on here so damn stupid. Must be because they’re all 13 year olds and shit. Miley rocks and she is the real thing, no fake only real !

Okay…..Miley promotes weed but doesn’t want to be thought of as a ignorant white girl. I don’t get the point of her mentioning alcohol or weed when she’s mostly smoking cigarettes . Then her bad girl persona is so fake because she had to mention she had a song with snoop dog. But no she’s the realest .Demi, Selena,and Taylor are fake for not being as shallow and unpredictable as Cyrus . The truth is theirs nothing wrong with calling Miley real but its not okay to call others fake because their not as messy as her. I’m a Miley fan but I’m tired of people acting like she the most original thing out their. P.S- Who would’ve thought twerking was in Miley’s future. Majority of her fans didnt know what that was till she tried to do it.

shut the fuck up people.

• BrokenArrow

Is that why her image changes once a year?

Why do people keek talking about changing like it’s something terrible lol. If you didnt know, life is full of changes! :)

• BrokenArrow

then all of her films went straight to DVD, haha

Nope 1 of 2 films went to dvd :)

• BrokenArrow

And stop saying Miley’s fans are stupid. I mean I love Miley Cyrus since I was 13 and I grew up watching her make a lot of mistakes and guess what? I don’t like alcohol, I’ve never done drugs, I don’t smoke. I like Miley because of her music not because of her personal life. I do care about her, and I also want to know who she’s dating, what she does in her free time. But those kind of things doesn’t define me. I won’t smoke weed just because Miley does it. That’s the moment when you’re being stupid, when you do things just because your idol does it. You’re not being stupid because you like a singer or because you accept that she’s a person who is free, she can do whatever she wants as long as it’s not illegal.

Exactly. The role model thing is so annoying. My lil sister looks up to Miley and she knows it’s stupid to do things just becase Mliley does it. She knows what’s good for her and what’s not.
    You can totally look up to someone and that doesnt mean you have to do everything they do or imitate them.

“I’m not gonna talk about my personL life…but this is how it goes…”

Like bitch,you always say that that,
    OVEREXPOSED :MILEY CYRUS/HANNAH MOTANTA

lets be honest,thats who your gonna be known for forever..

Pressed bitter fans. I like that.

Who now a days doesn’t sing about sex, drugs or violence in their songs. Then there’s country, all they sing about is getting drunk and their damn pick-up trucks. Oh yeah, and makin up and breakin up!

BrokenArrow said:

Why do people keek talking about changing like it’s something terrible lol. If you didnt know, life is full of changes! Smile

I wish you would change…but for the many years you’ve been coming on here, you still are the same monotonous pointless bitch as when you first came on here.

Toodles :)

Weed and Alcohol are bad. Both make you look like an idiot, actually they make you an idiot. They FUCK your brain.

Quit your bitchin haters.

It is.

No. They’re both legal but people pick on weed more than alcohol when alcohol is clearly more dangerous.

Everyone talks here like if they had never drank alcohol. Seriously, if both of them are the same or if alcohol is even worse, why picking up on Miley if you do the same? I just doubt someone here hasn’t ever been drunk, unless if there’re people here around 13 years old. So you all are just being hypocrites.

By the way, Miley’s movies never flopped and only one of them went straight to DVD. Hannah Montana The Movie made more billions than any movie Selena Gomez, who you claim to be a better actress, did.

About the acting thing, she never said she has QUIT acting or that she doesn’t like it. You guys are dumb and are so in a hurry to bash on her that you can’t read.

SHE SAID: The reason I never really loved acting was because you can’t be yourself. I don’t want to be an actor, I want to be an artist.

Which means: She never LOVED acting as much as she loved singing, but certainly she doesn’t hate it, guys, c’mon, don’t be so stupid. She’s saying she’d rather be a singer, that’s it.

OMG DAT VID IS AMAZINNNG

the funny thing is, probably 95% of these commentators are 14 and under. and probably never even HAD alcohol.

and theyre sitting here like “oh its not that bad for you” or “weed isn’t bad for you”

bitch(es), you probably cant even spell marijuana, let alone know how to get ahold of some or what to do with it.

So just a thought, did Miley make a point of stating what she did about alcohol because Billy Ray has a major drinking problem? Could that be part of the family problems they are having? If she sees her dad falling down drunk, it would make sense for her to mention that weed is not a dangerous. Just a thought.

But you see darling, people won’t take you seriously if you’re thoughts are vapid and stupid. Or if you tear other people down to build yourself up, EVERY TIME YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH.

your*

damn it

And, she sticks her tongue out all the time in pictures. What’s up with that?

stop talking ’bout cyrus!!!!talk about another star!!!! she’s boring!

————————————————-

People like you get on my last nerve. Just because you are some druggie who is stuck in their own world doesn’t mean everyone else does it. I’m 17 btw and I haven’t touched Alcohol or drugs ;). I don’t try to fit in and be cool like you do :). Hav fun with the 1 or 2 brain cells you have left though while you inhale that retarded smoke to have a “fun” time.

I wrote that long ass essay and no I’m not a fan of selena

we came on this post because miley is touching a sensitive subject that needs to be discussed
    I do not agree with miley and now I’m a fan of selena ? miley’s fans assume everyone that do not kiss miley’s ass is a selena fan

miley is comparing alcohol to weed and saying that it’s okay to smoke weed
    if she wants to smoke then it’s her life , no one is holding her back , we’re just saying that weed is bad and comparing it to (alcohol) won’t make it any less harmful

if only she had some actual acting talent :/ that wouldnt happen then

Oh really? Maybe you should convert YOUR blowjob skills into “mind your own business” skills, since you’re so pressed and bitter, sweetie :)

• TheLuckyOne

Actually, she is kind of promoting something…the idea of using drugs.

I’m sorry, but it seems you’re the only one who’s stupid. Anyone knows that there are PLENTY of singers who describe drugs in their songs, MANY of them were from fucking epic bands, like Rolling Stones, The Beatles and oh… Bob Marley, let’s not forget about Amy Winehouse talking about rehab. NONE OF them stopped being the amount of success they were because of that, because guess what? NO ONE CARED. If you’re going to criticize these bands because they talk about drugs, then you must be a 5 year old. Miley has no longer young fans, so she doesn’t have to worry about this. Consequence? No one cares that she talks about drugs, except maybe, the pressed bitter haters :)

+1!

the reason why she doesn’t like to act its because she flopped at it, she decided to return to music was because her movies flopped and now that she has returned we can say that her career is starting to raise again sometimes she changes her mind just bc things doesn’t work like she wants, I remember that’s why I stopped stanning for her bc she is a contradictory person, I remember when she used to say that she didn’t like pop music but her music was/is pop so… and now she says that twerk is for d umb white girls? like duh now you are trying to twerk too. I like her music and all but sometimes I think she needs to have an strong opinion, like she now says that she never played the princess disney game when we all now she used to played it like when she had her 16 princess party at disney and when she used to be like “don’t do drugs” some of us dont forget miley but i really find her more sexy now than before I really like her hair people thinks that she has to please their eyes and stay with her long hair just because some of you think that she looks more beautiful that way, you guys cant tell her what to do with her hair.

Got that right, hon. But she lives in the present. When she did the movies, that was her life. Now she’s doing music, so she now has to believe music is the most important thing. She believes in the stuff that will extract a dollar out of your purse and puts into hers. Hemsworth creates a whole bunch of negativity for her when she’s working, so she has removed him from her professional life. When it suits her, she’ll bring him back in. I doubt very much that when she swims, anything but her toes get wet. (That means, she’v very shallow, in case the Miley stans can’t figure it out)

“People thought I was gonna be this dumb white girl that was, like twerking around and had no real thoughts”

but you havent done anything recently to prove otherwise. and im pretty sure nobody foresaw twerking in your future so you can shut that shit down immediately…

Liam’s back. Judging by that picture, Miley is anxious to give him his suppository so when she f*cks him in the ass tonight, he’ll be all clear. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

why is miley ALWAYS bringing up twerking?

she needs to stop. its like she’s having back spasms. watch and see next album she’s gonna go right back to some country/rock/pop/folk/electro shit.

i just want one person to put her in her place. all this “urban/hood” shit she’s trying to pull off is not cute. it doesnt come off as genuine and people are seeing right through it. the only reason why a couple of rappers and producers are going along with it is because of money and crossover appeal. rappers get a couple of white girl miley fanatics to become fans to buy their music miley gets a record. nothing here is truly genuine.

she really does look like a boy, like macklemore when he was a teen

• OCEANUP

she really does look like a boy, like macklemore when he was a teen

==

true even though she has heart shaped face she looks very masculine with short hair

I personnally think she looks stunning, I don’t usually like short hair cut but she’s got that face….uh, beautifull girl :)

She’s a shinning example and she really does know her drugs. Will see what she say’s about weed when schizophrenia sets in because she got some bad smoke. Smoke it up little girl and see what brain cells remain because you are not using the few that you do have.

• Clauber

SO WHAT, both make u look like an idiot.

I thought it was only legal with a prescription in California?

good for her, love how she can speak her mind

• TheLuckyOne