Miley Cyrus Fake Hiding From Paparazzi

miley-cyrus-fake-hiding-8

Miley Ray Cyrus, a person deeply obsessed with herself and her appearance, pretended to be surprised and hid her face from the paparazzi [Most likely after calling them] as she exited her doctors building in Beverly Hills.

Miley has been suffering from strep throat, but surprisingly she did not reveal the cause of it on Twitter. She is so internationally popular that ‘Miley Cyrus’ trended on Twitter worldwide today.

I can’t believe Nick Jonas dated/loved this girl. I can’t believe Liam Hemsworth thought of marrying this whore right here.

You guys are all bullies. Obviously jealous.

• justme

This whole article is just extremely hateful. I’m really disappointed in you guys.

maybe she was just leaving the doctors office and she wanted privacy.. fuck off oceanup.

lol ou your awesome

• Against bullies

Wow! So much hate for 1 person. You have enough time to hate but do you honestly think it’ll be heard? Oceanup, you’re a joke! You used to say nice things about everyone. Then Selena says you hate her and then you start putting your head up her ass. How about just reporting your shit and keep your personal thoughts to yourself? Let your readers make their own conclusions. Majority of the time your headlines are made up shit anyways.

Lol OU giving miley even more attention. Dumb asses. Why don’t you do something with your lives and not waste it bashing on someone who is more successful than you. While your hating on her, she’s cashing her paycheck #swerve

Vote Miley for fashion choice hottie in the Teen Choice Awards coming in August 11th 8pm. :) Please Vote Miley. :)

Vote Miley for fashion choice hottie in the Teen Choice Awards coming in August 11th @ 8pm. :) Please Vote Miley. :)

• Leena

Karma will get you back. Just you wait. Your lack of fulfillment with life is embarrassingly clear. Disgusting.

OceanUP, you are a disgusting person/group of people. Hating to this extent is just.. pathetic. I’m so disappointed in the people of this site.

Pathetic. Absolutely pathetic. I feel so ashamed that me, being a member of youth has to look down on an adult who should’ve learned how to spread love and be a decent human being by now.I am so ashamed, I feel disgusted. Your level is so low it’s nasty.

… it’s just… really fucking sad.

I hope you snap out of it. For your own sake.

LOOOL oceanup is so pathetic nowadays.

Ugh who runs this site? So unprofessional

Forreal,miley stop playin you loving the attention.you worked sooooo hard for it! Smh lame

Yes but when Selena is fought at the hospital she didn’t call the paps right ou ?

LMFAOO at all the hate towards OU for posting this:

well then, WHY THE FUCK are you visiting the site then?! fuck off then if you’re too high and mighty for it!
    nobody wants to hear your fucking opinions about what you think is morally right or what aspects of what OU does is good or bad.

OU: keep up the good work! :thumbsup:
    I come here to read gossip columns on teen stars….and that’s exactly what you provide! i’m not some hypocritical dipshit like these other commenters who only want stories about their favorites to be in a positive light.

LMFAOO at all the hate towards OU for posting this:

OU: keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

___________________________________

omg. thiiiiiiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss!!!!
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

+19328791385023950293802357298357923875.

amen sista! :)

all these stupid idiots on here acting as if OU has to do what they want….well too fucking bad if the person you idolize (slutty cyrus) is a hoe and now everyone else besides you is realizing it!

DONT VISIT THE SITE THEN if you think it’s unprofessional or a waste of time or all lies.

GO AWAY then! :D
    you’re useless comments would be better served elsewhere anyways :)

Is this site ran by a fucking twelve year old? Grow up!

You must work for OU^^^^^^^^^^^

Miley lookin hot!!!!!!!! :)

• HoneyB

Dear OU, your hate and double standards towards Cyrus , Bieber and Gomez need to stop. You’re very immature, unprofessional and pathetic. Who runs this site ? I joined couple of days ago and I already regret it. You’re becoming worse then Perez Hilton, keep your thoughts for yourselves and just post what you have ! So Selena also hides her face all the time and probably calls them too but she is innocent sweet girl for that ? Oh please, PLEASE. Let me tell you something, your hate towards Bieber and Miley actually make sense. They’re both more famous, successful and more talented than Gomez, they had hot singles when she was still dreaming of singing career. You think someone like her will ever sing for President ? No. Be nominated for a Grammy ? No. I don’t hate Selena at all, but she is way too overrated and people lick her ass because she plays all innocent and is pretty seriously. Demi deserves way more attention, she is truly talented and beautiful inside out and way more mature than Selena in some things. Miley might be a little lost now but she is at least being herself and doing what she wants, not her stage mom or her team. Selena has her first top 10 single, her fans need to lay off. That doesn’t change the fact she is still a joke as an artist and needs to focus on acting more. Everybody can have a hit single you don’t have to be talented, that doesn’t make her any better than others now. Have seat OU writers and get some class.

Vote OCEANUP FOR OWNING THE FUCK OUT OF MILEY ON THIS POST!
    GET EM!!;)) LOOOOOOOVE IT

• HoneyB

Also LMAO at the same idiot commenting first 5 comments, are you working for them ?
    You must learn child. Bieber is ”HE” and yes he gets more pussy then you have brain cells, he is straighter then the pole your mother dances on. Pulling out ” Bieber is gay and a girl ” card makes your whole rant irrelevant and pathetic. Grow up kid.

I really start to hate Oceanup cus the editor is so biased. Who in the entertainment business is not attention seeker? I sincerely hope the tone of the caption/words could be more neutral and sensible.

Miley obviously doesn’t like the paparazzi, she even said in a interview that she shops online just to get away from them, so why the hell is oceanup thinking she called them herself. So ridiculous !

• HoneyB

I completely agree. Double standards much huh ? Everything that Selena does she is an angel and a good girl, but for others they make those pathetic comments. It’s sad they’ve become so unprofessional and pathetic lately. Half of them stage the whole paparazzi thing, 80% of the times Bieber and Gomez were pictured hanging out it was staged, because the days they would go out was only 3,4 days before she had something coming out for her own and to get more publicy. Sad they never had mentioned that. Sad.

LOL, OceanUp’s just trolling, calm down.

Fuck u OU ur really pethatic BYE BYE *middle finger*

Shes annoying. End of the story.

Your comment is biased also.

JEALOUS????? HA! HA! HA! Honey, the least thing I want for my life is to be like Miley Cyrus.

All that effort just to show us you can’t write correctly…hmmm…someone thinks highly of herself.

*******************
    what, are you retarded or something?
    HoneyB’s post WAS written correctly.

go smoke some more weed like your idol Slutty CYrus

LMFAOOOO

OU u go from “queen miley” to this.. really? Which side are you on? If it was fake or not theres no need for you to talk shit about her when you pretty much use to worship the ground she walked on!

I want her body

Clearly, the comments on this post are by one or two people at the most. Next! Yawn!

have u seen mileys music video ????? she was kissing herself barbie

lol, Claudia IS oceanup…and they have conversations with themselves. so sad. Oceanup is the Amanda Bynes of the gossip world

shes so unatracttive yet her stans attack everyone else’s looks no offense but its the truth lol

Okay. No more oceanup ever. it’s a dead site anyway. Bye bitches

ewwwwwwwwww im just saying its up to u to like her body but still ewww

I like how people say OU’s being biased now but not to long ago they treated Selena the same way and I do remember a few Selena fans not coming on this site anymore but no one felt the need to call them out on it . Now when the tables turn on Miley who has become quite unbearable , it’s a outrage especially now that they love Selena.

Oceanup, why don’t you give this whiner (its obvious its only one person) a suppository to relieve her burnt ass about you so we can all get on with our lives. Thank you.

MILEY YOU FUCKING SUCK BITCH

I used to love you. God, you was smart, pretty, authentic… Now everything’s gone for you to became the most pathetic person ever. Drugs became you a pathetic person, Miley.

• xAskTaylorx

I can’t wait till she has kids!

Oh no…. Poor kids!

• SubwayToVenus

Miley used to be so fucking great shaking her ass for paps and giving the peace sign, now she’s just ratchet.

a mother like her? i choice to be an orphan lol

• SubwayToVenus

OMG OU IS JUST TROLLING CHILL

I heard in tmz that Miley has laryngitis. Look at her paper info. I just hope Miley didn’t lose her amazing beautiful vocal chord. And also you haters think it’s funny that Miley has laryngitis, well *laugh* you are bitches to me. Its not nice to say “yes, Miley lost her vocal chord because of laryngitis.” Don’t be a player hater.

You’re pathetic oceanup, more pathetic than miley could ever dream of being. you need to lay off your stupidity, most of the people who comment on here are stupid as well, you’re praising claudia, when she along with you, ruined this website, the first thing you learn in journalism is that you’re NOT in any circumstance supposed to portray your opinion to the public, now watch over your posts, most of them have a stupid and senseless comment at the end, you’re ridiculous, learn how to do some good, spread some love, and if you don’t want to spread love, just fucking publish your damn stupid pictures with some decency and respect and learn the rules of journalism and stop giving your damn opinion about everything, because nobody fucking asked for it. thank you.

• Clauber

LOL

• EarthChild

I thought she had laryngitis?

• EarthChild

I thought she had laryngitis?

OCEANUP SAY: he is so internationally popular

YES NOW IS POPULAR FOR THE RIDICULOUS MUSIC VIDEO WE CANT STOP. MILEY ACT LIKE WHORE CRAZY ADDICT

STOP MILEY! YOU LOOK STUPID

Vote Miley for fashion choice hottie in the Teen Choice Awards coming in August 11th 8pm. Please Vote Miley.

///////////

HAHAH NEVER! SHE LOOK WHORE AND TRASH

HoneyB said:

Shut up! nobody read all you stupid long comment

—————-
    she also said she was not into drugs and watch the new video

she is so fake and your fans are blind

• HoneyB

I live in America the land of freedom, I have all the right to speak my mind and say whatever the fuck I want. So if you don’t like it don’t read it or ignore it, the fact you took time to respond to me thinking you’ll have some influence on my to stop commenting makes me laugh my ass off. Have a seat child, I’ll write whatever I want if you don’t like it or agree gtfo :)

(replying to this) – Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:42 am
    HoneyB said:

I live in America the land of freedom, I have all the right to speak my mind and say whatever the fuck I want. So if you don’t like it don’t read it or ignore it, the fact you took time to respond to me thinking you’ll have some influence on my to stop commenting makes me laugh my ass off. Have a seat child, I’ll write whatever I want if you don’t like it or agree gtfo Smile

your post wasn’t in response to mine, so no apology (to me) needed

just pointing it out that what you wrote wasn’t accurate/didn’t make sense

Also i’m sorry for swearing at you too. i know “see if i fucking damn care” doesn’t make sense. :( please can you forgive me. :(

• BrokenArrow

LOL Miley can make those confused stans get really mad by just walking, breathing, living.
    Miley owns them that’s for sure :)

• BrokenArrow

So Mileys purpose of life is to get attention,people know that and they give her the attention and then they get mad because of it. Ok, that sounds so entertaining…

I WILL SHOOT MILEY CYRUS’ S FATHER TO DEATH! !!

• HoneyB

Ikr, too many 12 year olds around here sometimes, their comments are the ones I laugh mostly at. I doubt they understood half of what I’ve said, it’s too much for them. :(

(replying to this) – Jun 20, 2013 @ 11:42 am
    HoneyB said:

__________________________

Lol it was probably some angry 9 year old that wrote that: they feel bad that they’re illiterate and can’t comprehend what they read, and then you wrote a long post which really confused them and gave them trouble…so instead they resorted to lashing out at you :p

typical for some of the stupid brats on here.

EVERYBODY IN THIS WHOLE ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD IS UGLY EVEN NEWBORN BABIES!! MILEY CYRUS IS THE MOST UGLIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD

Look, it’s Amanda Bynes. You, my dear, are the UGLIEST PERSON in the world!!!

MILEY IS FUCKING GORGEOUS :)

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL CUT YOUR FACE

Miley lookin mighty fine :)

Oceanup’s Protege said:

she is such a whore pretending she doesn’t like the attention when she calls the papz herself.

She’s Miley freaking Cyrus. Why she would need to call them, she’s everyhwere lately O.O?!

Vote Miley so she can snatch the Female Hottie Award of the TCA’s :). Thank you, darlings.

Hey OU, why don’t you post the video of Miley coming out of the doctors building. Then you’ll find out why Miley hates the fucking paparazzi.

SHUT THE FUCK UP OR I WILL CUT YOUR FACE
    I’m shaking in my boots. Why don’t you get lost you little twerp!!!! :p

Finally, someone gets that these celebrities call the paps? How else would they know where you are
    (unless you keep going to the same place over and over) As super dramatic as she is about the paparazzi, suddenly she’s all smiles when she has a song to promote?

I will fucking stab miley Cyrus in the ear and bang her head very hard on the curb so she has memory loss

“me thinking you’ll have some influence on my to stop commenting makes me laugh my ass off”

(replying to this) – Jun 20, 2013 @ 12:38 pm

*******************
    what, are you retarded or something?
    HoneyB’s post WAS written correctly.

go smoke some more weed like your idol Slutty CYrus

+++++

Seems like you are the f*ckface. Go suck an egg. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

holy shit some of these comments are so mean. first off oceanup, how do you even know she called them? (yeah they do look kinda fake but maybe she was just giggling) and secondly, she is NOT obsessed with herself. she just has confidence, theres a difference.

She was giggling because Cheyne touched her arm and she said “don’t touch me” “oh it’s you” and she laughed lol.

She was giggling because Cheyne touched her arm and she said “don’t touch me” “oh it’s you” and laughed lol.
    I thought Vij touched her arm because Cheyne was driving?? Anyway, that was funny. That’s why Miley was laughing when she got in the car. Gotta love her. :)

Seems like you are the f*ckface. Go suck an egg.

====
    “Go suck an egg”???
    oh wow, SUCH a hurtful comment!
    never been so insulted in my life!! :O

hahahahahahahhahahahaha.
    obviouslyyyyy you are a retard. that just proved it.
    :D

^she’s probably giggling b/c of the after effects of all the drugs she’s on
    no drug expert like her, but isn’t it what they call “tripping”?
    she’s probably got the shits and giggles from too much weed / coke / crack.

she’s probably got the shits and giggles from too much weed / coke / crack.
    Oh, ok. lmfao. You’re such a dumbass!

Of course the Queen was trending worldwide, what did you expect :)

Of course the Queen was trending worldwide, what did you expect :)

why ocean up hates Miley too much ? can some one please explain to me what happened…

• Lmao

The bitches on here. Lmfao!! The people that talk shit about each other on this site.

• OCEANUP

most staged thing ever.. take it away claudia..

LMFAO so true :D

as much of a whore as she is in the true meaning of the word, she’s as much an attention whore at the same time

TOTALLY staged.
    and then bitch acts like she was shocked to see them standing there.
    WE CAN SEE UR GOOFY ASS SMILE, slutty! its obvious you called them there.
    otherwise nobody gives a rats ass to catch you looking ratchet like here, as that’s your normal go-to look. :rolleyes:

• -_-

Ah, so you’re perfect. I’m assuming? If you can really hate on someone THIS much, you must be fucking perfect? Or are you just some insecure 14 year old sitting behind a computer screen? I’d love for you to even dare to say half of this shit to Miley’s face. You don’t know her, you can’t judge her as harshly as you are. She’s fucking engaged to a man she has been dating for 4 years, how is that being a whore? Were you personally called in by Miley her self to take pictures? Is your father a paparazzi? You know for a FACT that they were called? Yeah, didn’t think so. So, next time, before you start acting tough behind a keyboard, get your facts straight, and think about the person on the other side, who you could really be hurting. Cause one day, someone might flip this around on you, and you won’t like it very much.

honestly surprised to see she didn’t pull her thong straps up outta her pants for everyone to see too

so she could be like :O oh no! I didn’t realize ya’ll would be here!
    lol like bitch, calm yoself. unless YOU call the paps yourself, nobody cares to follow you or take pics of your donkey looking face.

• Melvina

hello there and thank you on your information ? I?ve definitely picked
    up something new from right here. I did however
    experience several technical issues using this site, since I experienced
    to reload the site many instances previous to I may get it to load properly.
    I had been considering if your web host is OK?
    Not that I am complaining, however sluggish loading circumstances times will
    sometimes impact your placement in google and can injury your high-quality score if ads and ***********|advertising|advertising|advertising
    and *********** with Adwords. Anyway I?m including this RSS to my email and could look
    out for a lot more of your respective exciting content.

Ensure that you update this once more soon.

Also visit my homepage – video porno gatuit

“”” *barely attempts to actually cover face*

oh no! let me pretend to not want to be photographed and half-ass attempt to cover myself! that’ll trick ppl and aspiring sluts to think that I was genuinely surprised! “””

LOLLOLZ sooooooooooooo thirsty for attention (and cocks), she is.
    :P

at least when her fuck-buddy Justine does it, [s]he actually DOESN”T want to be photographed.

Here, this whore is just pretending to not want to, while probably inside like “damn ya’ll, how come only 1 photo agency showed up?? I called about 15!! :(
    *snorts some cocaine* ”

[then again, that would infer she's actually capable of thinking. which, lets face it: she's not ;) ]

• Oceanup’s Protege

Oceanup ur gettin whorse than perez hilton ew

• GoAwayThen!

Oceanup ur gettin whorse than perez hilton ew

_____

“whorse”????
    huh??

….you feel that way, and yet, here you are still.
    go read a book instead.

Fugly hair, fugly face, fugly voice AND MOST OF ALL, FUGLY SANDALS!

WHAT IS SHE COVERING? HER FOREHEAD? LOLOLOLOL MILEY SKANK CYRUS — YOU TRIED

We cant stop is so stupid. I like miley…but like being a slut in her video is so distastful. When CBT and WOMH came out they were classyish sexy. Here it’s like fuck, fuck ,fuck. Titties and drugs. Why do people want to act sexy as a way of growing up. Hilay duff is a prime example. Thats being normal. Honestly miley normal is not this and same with selena. I believe not subjecting yourself to sex is normal. Like she still has younger fans that just discovered hannah montana.

Is this site ran by a fucking twelve year old? Grow up!

THIS!!! ^^^

Also, hannah montana is one of those shows that’s so funny you have to tell your kids to watch it and she ended it like 3 years ago. Again, hilary didn’t act sexy at 21. She was a mature adult. Miley needs to learn that despite her exit from disney little hannah montana fans are still around. For example, whenever I go on A HILARY DUFF youtube video. No one ever says oh you slut. You know why she is awesome. All these disney girls except for maybe demi and bridget assume once you leave you can be sexy by revealing your clothes

Do you remember when Hannah Montana first came out. Miley was on much music and she said Oh,I wanna be like hilary duff. Little Miley wanting to see the world in a good light.

• Delilah

There’s a very simple solution for all the people whining about how unprofessional/biased/prejudiced/hateful, yadda yadda yadda OU is: STOP VISITING THE SITE! If this place is as horrible as you all say it is, why are you still here????? You’re only boosting their traffic by visiting. It’s quite silly to complain about a site you VOLUNTARILY visit.

• Delilah

OU a site that is basically obsessed with miley . i bet whoever runs this site must have an orgasm whenever they write about miley , this is ridiculous

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OU you crack me up

i thought miley had style look at her shoes

Honestly I think this is completely unprofessional oceanup. She didn’t do anything wrong this time and all this hate is unnecessary. You have to be more objective! You can’t say “Selena Goddess” and then treat Miley like that! Shame on you!

• HoneyB

I hate the double standards on here… Sad.

HAHAH NEVER! SHE LOOK WHORE AND TRASH
    I WASN’T TELLING YOU, YOU FUCKING BITCH! I WAS TELLING IF SOMEBODY IS A MILEYFAN! I GUESS YOU GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT! VOTE FOR SKANKY SELENA GOMEZ, SEE IF I FUCKING DAMN CARE!

_============================

a) who writes in all caps like that?
    crazy…

b) NOBODYYYY ever refers to selena as “skanky”; she’s the farthest thing from that.
    just because you read that word on here to describe Miley (as it is an accurate description of her), don’t just throw the word out there without even knowing what it actually means.
    it helps people realize that you’re not that intelligent if you just have to use words that don’t apply, that were already used here that actually DO apply to this slut.
    [now that I've said slut, you're probably going to start using that now too ;) without even knowing what it means]

c) “see if I fucking damn care”
    that makes no sense

it’s not a competition to try and throw together as many swear words as possible and hope and pray that it makes sense.
    it doesn’t.

Okay, i’m sorry i apologize for saying skanky selena gomez. :(