Miley ‘I’m F*cking Sick You Bitch!’ VIDEO

milena

When asked if pregnant Miley said: ‘No.. I’m f*cking sick.. you Bitch!’ Source told about Perez about Miam: ‘No this is not a showmance, it’s real and it’s a rollercoaster! Miley is making a big effort to make it work. Her family is falling apart right now, the last thing she needs is to lose Liam too so she’s been making him a priority.

She’s had a change of heart when it come to her relationship, she was so obsessed with her album and making this big transition that she did take Liam for granted and she doesn’t want to do that anymore, she’s trying to find a way to balance it all because she absolutely wants to hang onto Liam and make it last forever.’

Miley told Rolling Stone that she doesn’t say Molly in the song: ‘I have an accent! So when I say ‘Miley’, it must sound like ‘Molly’, You’re not allowed to say Molly on the radio, so it obviously says Miley. I knew people were gonna wonder what I’m saying in that song.’

However, own name has become a slang term for cocaine, after Rick Ross coined the association during his guest verse on Meek Mills’s ‘Believe It': ‘People refer to [cocaine] as ‘Miley Cyrus’. My name is used in hip-hop songs to mean that, so even if I’m saying ‘Miley’, people could still find something wrong with it.’

Miley Cyrus is coming to ABC’s ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’ for an exclusive late night appearance on Tuesday, June 25. The hit maker will first sit down with the late night host to talk about her new music followed by an epic performance in the center of Hollywood, CA on JKL’s SONY outdoor stage in front of thousands of fans. This will be Miley’s first ever live performance of ‘We Can’t Stop’.

Source told Hollywood Life:Miley is so proud of her video, she loves how it turned out. She was really involved with it from start to finish so the whole thing is very personal for her. She pretty much expects to have haters because it’s so different from anything she’s done in the past, but haters just make her stronger, she’s used to it by now.’

Get tickets to Jimmy Kimmel HERE!

Straight from ‘JKL”, which airs at 11:35pm/10:35pm CT, Cyrus will hop on a jet and travel across the country to New York City where “Good Morning America” will capture every moment of her adventure. Fans will be able to relive Miley’s journey with “GMA” the next morning, Wednesday, June 26,

Featuring a performance by Cyrus at “GMA’s” studios in the heart of Times Square. The entire experience will conclude with a final stop at “LIVE with Kelly and Michael,” where Cyrus will sit down with co-host Michael Strahan and guest co-host Kristin Chenoweth.

• BrokenArrow

do you honestly believe there just HAPPENED to be a bunch of papz out at night. and of all places, at a medical building?
    it’s not like it was her usual clubbing/drug parties that they caught her at.

give me a fucking break.

With that logic then 90% of the pictures papz take of celebs are planned. Why you picking on Miley as if she’s the only one who does it?

LMAOOOOOOOO! Miley better clock that bitch!.
    “Are you pregnant?” ReallY?.

I DON’T GIVE A FUCK IF MILEY IS SICK!! I WILL STAB HER IN HER FUCKING EYES, CUT HER NOSE OFF AND STAB HER IN THE MOTHERFUCKING GODDAMN THROAT

she called the paps and gets angry because they’re taking pics of her? wow what a lame girl.

Proof, sis. Bring the receipts!

Ur ugly!.

Sense the beginning of time celebs like Miley call the paparazzi. first in the golden era of Hollywood and now Miley because she has an album coming soon she needs the publicity good or bad.

• BrokenArrow

‘dont touch me I dont know you’ ‘oh it’s you’ LOL hahaha so that’s why she wa slaughing :P

• BrokenArrow

What did Cheyne when he came out of the pharmacy?

• BrokenArrow

What did Cheyne say when he came out of the pharmacy?

Proof, sis. Bring the receipts!

====
    You DON’T need one, either she called them OR her management team did. What are all of those pap doing in front of that hospital AT that time??? Explain that to me??? don’t tell me is a coincidence they all got sick and decided to visit at the same time?

I can’t believe the paps followed Cheyne to CVS, lol.

Where’s the proof she called the paps??

That’s not a hospital it’s a doctor’s office. They know Miley’s car and they know what Cheyne looks like by now, so I’m thinking they spotted her vehicle and followed her there. How’s that for an explanation!!!

The last thing I want when I’m sick is camera’s shoved in my face asking me stupid ass questions.

she probably doesn’t even know who the Baby Daddy is :( that’s why she’s in such a cranky mood! early pregnancy will do that to ya!

leave the skank and her unborn child alone! :(

Jun 20, 2013 @ 04:15 pm

————————————-

Chill the fuck out how old are u 12! She is the type of person who would call the paps. And it is very weirs that their all there at that time of night and the fact that its not a hospital makes it just as suspicious that someone called them. Its part of her fucking life. Maybe not the best part but it is. Just like a person who is a firefighter I’m sure doesn’t exactly like waking up each morning knowing they could die in a burning building. But if you love your career enough then you take that chance and deal with it. Between how she has been reacting to the paps and her music video nothing about her shows she’s ready to get married. She needs to find a more mature way to deal with this stuff its as plain and simple as that. Yes I do think they should have backed of but there was NO reason for her to call that women a bitch . Besides she’s telling the women not to touch her bc she doesn’t know her well she doesn’t know that women and sure as hell shouldn’t have called her a bitch. And seeing from your comment just be sure to never become famous if you cant even deal with other celebs getting photos taken of them.

• EarthChild

I probably wouldn’t be a happy camper either if I was being hounded by paps while sick and exiting the doctor’s office.

___________________________
    Pretty damn stupid actually, thanks!!

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that one paparazzi spotted a vehicle amongst the HUNDREDS in LA traffic, suddenly knew it was hers, and proceeded to follow her…..but not before calling up 50+ of his Pap buddies so they could ALSO get the shots, that way decreasing the value of his pics for photo agencies??
    seriously????
    so stupid.

and that too, as if seeing ONE car driving while its DARK, can suddenly lead to someone knowing who the driver is
    it’s not like we’re talking about her fuckbuddy Justin, who drives a distinctly douche car (leopard skin).

it’s not like it was her usual clubbing/drug parties that they caught her at.

give me a fucking break.

LOL at you having a meltdown and writting two long ass comments. Sister, it’s no bgd.

“sister”, I didn’t write the first one.

dumbass.
    sorry to burst your bubble to find out more than 1 person just thinks you’re a complete retard. & failure overall in life.

hahahahah :D

lol ironic for miley to yell DONT TOUCH ME I DONT KNOW YOU!

when, as part of her side gig as a whore, isn’t it part of the job requirement to get touched by people you don’t know???
    I always thought she was such a good hooker — maybe she’s not?? :(

Paparazzi ussually stay by celebrities homes and wait for them to get out. Even their friends houses. They EVEN followed Kim Kardashians assistant to ask her about Kim while she was doing grocery shooping. I dot think she called the paparazzi. Theyre freaking annoying

Are you related to Selena Gomez? Because you BOTH have fat faces.

lmfaoo, dont touch me, idk u :)

She obviously called the paparazzi! lately, she has done everything for attention! she’s so freaking hungry for attention!

Chill the fuck out how old are you 12!
    You’re telling me to chill out, really. I’m not the one writing novels and going off the deep end. Seek help, ASAP!!!!!

Queen Miley slaying the charts once again :)

Miley thanks you haters for watching her video.

No one is saying she’s the only one who does it. Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez and a lot of celebrities who want attention do that! and Miley…oh God, Miley always wants to call 4 attention.

MILEY QUEEN? QUEEN OF WHAT? DRUG ADDICTS?

It’s in Beverly Hills retards, there are always paps there. So what if she did call the paps! you guys are the one who is giving her the attention. Suck on that hos.

Well, someone here is being redundant J)

You are right. Everyone is giving too much attention for that stupid girl. She doesn’t deserve it. She’s no one.

WHO CARES IF SHE CALLED THE PAPS OR NO??? SHE SUCKS ANYWAY !

Thanks to all the haters out there for making our QUEEN the happiest girl in the world, even though she is fucking sick, you bitches!!!! :)

MILEY WCS!!!!!!!!!!!!

• HoneyB

You don’t just ask someone are you pregnant, those paparazzi need to calm the fuck down. What a bunch of idiots and retards, get a real job . All props to Miley, she owned her.

Go miley

I think it’s hilarious the woman called her a bitch back AFTER they drove off..lmao

• SlimShady

Climbing the charts, as per usual. Haters must be trying to wash down the bitter taste of irony.

the only thing i dont like about her is her crazy or messed up hair!!!!!!!!!!!!! but anyways i still think amanda is jealous of miley for getting him first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:P

Haters are crying in their beer, knowing that they helped Miley break another record. While their fav can’t do shit. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

That doesn’t make her a good artist. She will suck forever lol

Seriously STOP saying that word….
    Omg, would you STFU!!!!

so horny

Jun 20, 2013 @ 06:03 pm
    BrokenArrow said:

it’s not like it was her usual clubbing/drug parties that they caught her at.

give me a fucking break.

_____________

90% of paparazzi photos are planned! The only exception are the ones in front of their houses, ones at popular places like the Grove mall and places the celeb has been seen a lot before. Paps don’t randomly hang out in front of doctor’s offices, so someone had to call them, and it was probably Miley. having your picture taken plus making headlines for cursing out paps is good publicity when you have a single to promote.

She and Beiber get the awards for rudest and most bi-polar celebs out there. Of course the papps are going to be everywhere, you imbecile, YOU are the one who released a controversial video YESTERDAY for your lame song. Don’t pretend you are surprised the papps would be trying to hunt you down. She is the next Amanda Bynes.

Such a drama queen. She could have ignored the question like any other person would, but she has to be dramatic and confrontational. It’s one ting if someone is in your personal space, but she shouldn’t curse people out over questions, even if they are rude.

She’s so fierce, I love her. Anyone who calls her a bitch for saying that is ridiculous. I would’ve fucking murdered the cunt.

-=———–

Or… maybe she’s fucking sick of ignoring the shit these assholes say to her face. Ignoring it clearly doesn’t help things either. Stop being so fucking stupid. I doubt you’d just “ignore” it if someone said that to you when u feel like shit and know they’re trying to piss you off and say it all the time. How could you care THIS much about how Miley reacted? Go get a fucking life, you little cunt.

no. it’s their job to stalk celebrities. I guarantee there are some sitting outside her house waiting for her to leave.. it’s their job, duh.

Lol, good for you.
    The woman was out of line and deserved it.
    You don’t have to take shit from anybody.

Keep fuming.

Normally the paps are really annoying but that comment was REALLY rude. It was so uncalled for.

• BrokenArrow

Ikr. All they did was bitch, bitch, bitch about her music video yesterday saying how bad it was and blah, blah, blah not knowing they were helping Miley set a record for most views in 24hrs. THANK YOU VERY MUCH SUCKERS!!
    —————————
    IKR. I was checking ONTD and most of the people there are in like their tweenties and claim how much they dislike her, how much they want her to be over,how hypocrite she is, how much she annoys them, how inmature she is but they can fill 15 pages with comments about her analyzing everything she does & they keep on watching her videos, listening her songs, following her steps and I was like WTH.

I think its rude to say to Miley, “Miley, are you pregnant?” Miley can say whatever she wants. Besides the woman with the camera was being a bitch about that question. Miley has laryngitis and you don’t tell her that she’s pregnant. She has a sore throat. And FYI, Liam didn’t have sex with Miley yet.

Doesn’t mean everyone liked it though just remember that. Theres a shit load more people who disliked it than liked it.
    Show me the numbers. Oh wait, I got them for ya.
    LIKES – 153,124 DISLIKES – 99,124. Over 8 million views. And WCS is #4 on itunes.

lol ironic for miley to yell DONT TOUCH ME I DONT KNOW YOU!

I always thought she was such a good hooker — maybe she’s not?? Sad

You’re so witty and smart. I bet you’re a ray of sun irl.

…they keep on watching her videos, listening to her songs, following her steps and I was like WTH.
    That’s because they’re fucking obsessed with her. They can’t go a day without visiting her post. Miley is in there heads 24/7.

Seriously STOP saying that word….
    Omg, would you STFU!!!!

NO theres no reason for u or any one else to be saying the word retard on here its very offensive now look your prob what 12 and don’t know how to just let things go or obviously right from wrong but I’m 19 and I do but this is one thing I’m not going to let go I’ve already reported it and there going to track wherever your sending this from and block u if u don’t stop so just pleas stop saying that and telling me to stfu theres no reason to say that I never said anything to u.

• BrokenArrow

By the comments of the anon/s posted, was making it seem that way. But ok :)

Haven’t posted on this website in years lol but anyways…
    I think the only problem I have with her for calling the papz is the fact that she’s acting like she’s pissed off about them being there. Of course her team called them to let them know where she was going. Yes, papz park outside her gate and wait for her but not that amount at this time of night. I’m just saying that if you’re gonna call the papz for attention don’t be a cunt to them, I know it’s for your new image but just stop it looks super pathetic.

well miley is not in drugs you fuking retard

——————-

Seriously STOP saying that word there is absolutely NO reason to say it I mean it its very offensive . You need to stop. IM not meaning this in a bitchy way I’m mean its very nicely just stop saying that.

good for miley standing up for herself

• xAskTaylorx

Attitude at first. Funny and defensive when she says “don’t touch me idk you”. Lol.

NO MILEY CYRUS IS THE BITCH!! IF SHE CALLS SOMEONE A BITCH AGAIN I WILL SLAM HER HEAD REPEATEDLY ON THE CURB UNTIL SHE LOSES HER MEMORIES AND DIES

What a bitch!

Hahaha “don’t touch me I don’t know you…oh it’s you. Fuckhead”

Look I totally agree especially when at a medical building paps shouldn’t be there or at least back off but she didn’t have to be that big of a bitch she needs to learn how to deal with these situations better. Its part of her life maybe not the best part but its a part of who she is simple as that.

I HATE THE NEW MILEY

I will fuckin jam a knife down miley Cyrus throat while her parents watch

That doesn’t make her a good artist. She will suck forever lol.
    LMFAO. You’re so delusional.

Oh my gosh, you haters are so blind. Anyone KNOWS that paparazzis stay in front of ceberity’s homes waiting for them to follow them. It happens ALL THE TIME, ot they wouldn’t stop HALF of the celebs they do. They spot people shopping, going to friend’s houses, having dinner, going to doctors, doing gym ALL THE TIME. They follow them, you stupid bitches. Haters are dumb as fuck They hate Miley so much that it makes them blind and everything is a reason to hate her.

So yeah, she’s sick and probably never wanted the paps there. She wouldn’t fake it. When she likes when paps are around her she’s always smiley and waving. This time she’s pissed off, ok? Leave her alone, bunch of fuckheads.

OMG, thank you. You hit the nail right on the head.

This is why Miley hates the paps because they are fucking rude to her.

• threelittlebirds

Are you related to Selena Gomez? Because you BOTH have fat faces
    Are you related to Amanda Bynes? Because you BOTH have ugly personalities.

• threelittlebirds

Honestly what gave that woman the right to ask if she was pregnant? You NEVER ask if a woman if she’s pregnant, it’s so rude.

Jun 20, 2013 @ 06:08 pm
    Chill the fuck out how old are you 12!

Queen Miley slaying the charts once again

Miley thanks you haters for watching her video.
    For Fucks sake stop saying she’s a queens when she’s not and seriously you and everyone els saying this what the fuck is your def of a hater. Just because someone might not agree with her doesn’t make them a hater people calling people worthless and retards witch is a VERY offending word and shouldn’t ever be used are the haters. Just chill out. U call what that other person wrote a novel look up a novel first b4 calling that a novel. Some people just want to prove their point w/o needing to repeatedly coming on here. Stop being rude. Its called cyber bullying and its wrong just stop u and everyone els all these are are opinions.

Queen Miley.

—————————

Queen Miley!!!

well miley is not in drugs you fuking retard

“sister”, I didn’t write the first one.

dumbass.

hahahahah Laughing out loud

Lol, what even? Let me find a fuck to give.
    That was a messy ass novel and you know it.

I wonder when Miley’s music video, WCS is going to be on itunes. :)

It’s actually quite the opposite according to the numbers. But “drag” i guess? The record has been broken regardless.