‘Miley Is On The Brink Of Losing It’

tumblr_motx14koR31r73046o1_500

A source revealed to Star: ‘Miley is wreck over Billy Ray and Tish’s divorce. Her parents provided the structure and set an example that she always wanted to emulate. It’s sad.’ Miley has been on a tear or rash, exhibitionist behavior while trying to cope with her roller coast relationship with Liam Hemsworth.

Liam, 23, who cheated on Miley with January Jonas earlier this year, reportedly strayed again with Jennifer Lawrence in Cannes. Liam has had one foot our the door for a while and see Miley’s impending breakdown as a reason to finally cut and run:

‘He’s genuinely concerned Miley’s on the brink of losing it. With everything she’s going through, he’s concerned her parents’ divorce will finally send her over the edge. Miley’s world is crumbling. She’s in a really bad place and emotionally and she doesn’t have the support system to help and cope.’

you don’t have to be really smart to notice the girl is on the edge of losing it, her behavior speaks by itself, wonder why his friend Nick Jonas isn’t t here for her like he is for Demi Lovato.

I feel sorry for the Smiler’s that will getting into trouble at the end of the month because their internet bills are going to be huge. It looks like they have Miley’s video on repeat steady with the sound off.

Lol at the person calling her single a flop…SHE DEBUTED AT #11 on Billboard. To debut in the top 20 alone is a huge accomplishment. You’re fav Selena debuted nowhere near the top 20.

Honestly, it probably would’ve been better if Billy Ray and Tisch had just gone through with the divorce years ago.

Oh, so you’re creeping on Smiler’s. It’s so nice that you’re concerned about us but we’re old enough to pay our own bills. :)

‘Miley is on the brink of losing it’
    I wonder if Miley know’s this!!

She’s nothing but a whore and I sick of hearing about her. I used to like her but now she’s so trashy and ugly.

• SoHipster_

It’s just trashy her new music video and her actions. I dont understand how her mother or liam or anyone in her family can support her being like THAT. I used to love her style seriously, she was gorgeous and cool and now shes just acting trashy and like shes such a ghetto girl. Smh

Star- another fact-filled magazine you can absolutely trust. LOL.

Star Magazine is a very unreliable source… Anyway, I think it would’ve been to Miley’s benefit to attend college and get away from the glitz of Hollywood for a few years. She should probably just end it with Liam and stop with the soap opera and rebuild her life. I believe in her.

According to Miley’s twitter,she has been sick and stressed out lately.

poor miley

we can’t stop isn’t flopping it’s on top 10 on itunes

According to Miley’s twitter,she has been sick and stressed out lately.
    Yeah, she’s stressed out over being sick. She has two live performces next week — Kimmel and GMA, basically within 24hrs. If you read her twitter she tells you.

^^^^^That also includes adults.

Miley looking fierce!

OF COURSE she’s on the brink of losing it.

that’s been pretty obvious for a while now.

just been waiting for her rehab stay or 51/50 psychiatric hold to start

Wtf. Talk about having a life.
    It’s disturbing how people have an obsession for the downfall of others.

people said Britney spears was going to lose it when she was all of 19/20 …and she didn’t till much later.

vs. Amanda bynes going psycho pretty quickly downhill

this skank, however, I have thought for a while would be the next LiLo in terms of DUI’s, jail, rehab, etc.
    it’s only a matter of time, especially given her recent antics
    and newfound acceptance with being open about being a drug addict and coke whore

You sound miserable.
    It’s such a funny thing, how nothings funny when it’s you.

Miley smokes weed, she never said anything about coke.

They keep saying the same shit since 2009 and nothings happened.
    Ikr. And she’s been pregnant since she was 14.

Haters spend their time dislike Miley’s music video, WCS. Haters, it doesn’t matter you dislike Miley’s music video it will still make lots of views. The higher the views the more popular it will become. FYI, Miley is doing well with her career without being worried about her parents divorce! And FYI, Miley is sick because of laryngitis! Get your facts straight!

Poor Miley. She’s lost.

Apparently WCS is about to move up 2 spots on itunes to #2!

Hey, would someone please tell Miley that she’s about to lose!

Hey, would someone please tell Miley that she’s about to lose it! — that’s what I meant to say.

January JONES, idiots.

wtf, what an idiot you must be.

all I said was waiting for those things to happen…not that i’m sitting here HOPING they would.
    learn some fucking reading comprehension.

if those were to happen, at least she’d get the HELP she desperately obviously needs.
    it might help her to regain control of her life and not spiral out of control.

but with (enabling) fans like you and her #1 enabler Tish, I doubt it.

I actually wouldn’t doubt it.

she’s probably had more abortions than the number of times she’s told guys to put a condom on.
    #whore

“Miley’s my girl, she such a sweetheart.” — Robin Thicke :)

lmao, you’re so lame.

wtf, what an idiot you must be.

learn some fucking reading comprehension.

it might help her to regain control of her life and not spiral out of control.

but with (enabling) fans like you and her #1 enabler Tish, I doubt it.

Waiting for it it’s just as pitiful.
    The assumptions like that are out of line.
    But what can I expect? By the way you’re expressing yourself attacking me like that, isn’t really surprising. Nice try at point out what my supposed feelings towards her are, though. I’m more worried about people like the one who posted the condom comment to get help before any of these teen idols, tbqh.

I actually wouldn’t doubt it.

#whore

1. #wearenotintwitter
    2. Your comment is disgusting.

I actually wouldn’t doubt it.

Perhaps your dad should have used a condom to prevent your spawning.

• BrokenArrow

Wtf. Talk about having a life.
    It’s disturbing how people have an obsession for the downfall of others.

IKR. Waiting to if it happens is the same shit, either way they want her to have a break down like Miss Spears. And no because they want her to get help but to entertein themselves or (some of them) to make fun of her wich is sadder and more pathetic than having a breakdown imo.

These haters who are wishing for or waiting for, Miley to have a meltdown, y’all need your heads heads examined.

• TheLuckyOne

If Miley should go to rehab just because she likes partying and smokes weed, then most teenagers should go to rehab too, because they like the same kind of things.

Kels said:

The new single must be a flop, because I had no idea there even was new music. In the industry I work in, if I had no idea it must suck

Obviously. If KELS doesn’t know the song, it must be a embarrasing fl0p.
    All hail Queen Of Music, KELS!!!

anything to sell the flopping single right?

The fact you posted this comment three times won’t change that the single is doing great.

• BrokenArrow

Not really. If you read the comments people who dislike her spend more time there than smilers, you can even see that in another gossip websites like ONTD that people in their tweenties can spend hours filling 10,12,15 pages with comments about her :)

• BrokenArrow

we can’t stop isn’t flopping it’s on top 10 on itunes

I cant understand how the video brang it back to the top ten if its suppossed that people hate it :/

BrokenArrow said:

we can’t stop isn’t flopping it’s on top 10 on itunes

The video is number one in Itunes Videos too LOL.

You really didn’t have to read an article to know that this girl is losing it. She’s so screwed.

OF COURSE she’s on the brink of losing it.

that’s been pretty obvious for a while now.

just been waiting for her rehab stay or 51/50 psychiatric hold to start

EW when she sticks out her tongue, it’s not cute so I don’t understand why the hell she keeps doing it.

Like I said before, you haters will believe anything that is thrown at you because you’re so ignorant.

• BrokenArrow

They keep saying the same shit since 2009 and nothing happened.

vs. Amanda bynes going psycho pretty quickly downhill

it’s only a matter of time, especially given her recent antics

• OCEANUP

it seems like she is doing lesbian act to get liam’s attention..

anything to sell the flopping single right?

anything to sell the flopping single right?

anything to sell the flopping single right?

Seriously, LMFAO at this. Hmmm, just listened to her interview on saturdayonline and she sound’s very happy. WCS #1 on vevo — #1 itunes music video — #1 in 24 countries — #1 most added on radio debut week & broke record for most views in 24hrs.

Star magazine — again, LMFAO!!!!!!!

anything to sell the flopping single right?
    I’m thinking the single is not flopping, you are, for being the ultimate loser. Nice try!! HAHAHAHAHAHA :)

QUEEN MILEY :)

• Kels

Jun 22, 2013 @ 11:16 pm
    anything to sell the flopping single right?

QUEEN MILEY
    ————.

i agree the song is definitely a flop
    she is trying extra hard to make it happen.

I don’t believe any shit that comes from STAR magazine

• HoneyB

I feel sorry for her honestly, she is going through a lot, my parents divorced as well when I was 14 so it’s not easy at all specially when you’re famous have no privacy at all. Hopefully she’ll be fine and ignore the negativity :)