Miley Cyrus SIRIUS XM SULTRY

mileysirius-1

HOT ‘We Can’t Stop’ remake under! We Can’t Stop director Diane Martel: ‘We set out to make something we would love and we did! I don’t see this video as shocking, it’s creative. We spoke a lot and sent photos back and forth; we spoke about her love of her close friends.

She is not a career-crazed kid. Her music is intensely important to her but so is her social life; [so] we spoke about the joy of tight friendships. To me, she is showing us, the audience, her playful, beautiful self, very freely. [It’s] a music video version of what it must be like to bug out and act crazy with her in real life.

She’s really quite open in the video, and, yeah there is style and meme stuff going on, but her performance is very trusting and unguarded. She is very much alive in a way I find very beautiful. She is living in the moment and this is inspiring ..Miley is my hero.’

Miley hired a fan as her personal assistant. She invited her to fly to Los Angeles and spend the summer living at her mother Tish’s house: ‘Yeah, she is actually flying out here and staying with my mom this summer, she is going to work for me for the summer.

Because, let me tell you, I never know.. I don’t know if this is how it works for you, but no one ever tells me anything, I’m the last to know everything. I didn’t know about a schedule today, I didn’t know what time I was going to be here, I didn’t even know I was going to sit on this couch and talk to you, I though we were going to just do everything outside.

She’s more than a stalker because she’s so obsessed, she knows things about how to break VEVO records, which we did with her help. She just knows.. I don’t know anything, I don’t YouTube or whatever, so she knows what has to be done in what amount of time to be number one or to break the record. She just knows everything.

When I first called her, I called her off my friends phone but then I ended up just texting her all the time. I bet she gets more annoyed with me than I get of her because I just hit her up all the time. I’m like, ‘Yo, you gotta make this happen,’ ‘You gotta make the fans trend this.’ She’s really amazing.’

Haha cocaine its not nothing to do with skinny You are not a doctor

__
    its not about being a Doctor lmao
    its about common sense and having an IQ higher than 5, which clearly, you dont have :(

You are idiot cocaine is not maje You sknniy You are wrong

Please cocaine is not to look skinny dont made up a crap

^^ Claudia…..?????

why did you just comment both times, and say nothing substantial or true in either comment?
    lol get a life
    (and a few English lessons while you’re at it!)

Who is Claudia?

she looks ugly here

but nice in the other pictures , maybe a bad picture because she’s actually pretty
    but that hair…smh

LOLLLLLL @ her tanlines from wearing her hooker heels too much :D

isn’t that kinda a commonality amongst all her pics lately?
    looking ugly…????

isn’t that kinda a commonality amongst all her pics lately?
    looking ugly…????

pretty much.
    that or slutty.
    or both.

Am I the only one who sees a real sadness in her eyes in these pics? I understand Miley has always seemed to thrive on controversy but this time I think it is really starting to get to her.

she’s getting more and more ugly everyday!!!!!!

Damn, Miley looks sweet!!! :)

Hey haters, thank you soooo much for helping Miley break the vevo record.

• Anonymousjen

U can b a fan but in all truth she is looking ugly like her face idk how to explain it .

So what vevo record when she tops Adele or Taylor or Rihana call me. And the rumors that she’s paying for YouTube views grows everyday. Jenn

It’s really funny how people who like her stand up for her, why do you stand up for another human that doesn’t know or care about you? People are so stupid, obsessing over these celebrities, it’s really funny

• BrokenArrow

Sorry but cocaine thats nothing to do to be skinny maybe You are sooooooo fucking fat that You are jealous of girls who are skinny

are you a fucking moron? or just completely ignorant and cant help when shit comes out of your mouth?

if you don’t know that people on cocaine lose weight…and it’s big in H’wood as it lets girls stay skinny easily….then you’re a fucking moron. and have no right to say anything to anyone with your dumbass brain :)

• BrokenArrow

Miley loses weight really fast. That happened even before the drugs rumors appeared :).

• TheLuckyOne

BrokenArrow said:

Love her outfit here Smile
    —————–
    I love how her hair looks in that pic<3.

so you’re saying she’s been on drugs longer than since people have found out and she’s been open about it??
    O.o

You are the fucking Morón You dont know nothing a lost of models are skinny thats not nothing to do with cocaine You stupid

Yes, this person clearly knows what theyre talking about, they sound SO smart ^^:

Take the advice from someone who says “You don’t know nothing, a lost of…….”

LMFAO :D

lolz always the stupid ones who claim to know what they’re talking about

she called the other person a moron, but can’t even speak?
    lol righttttt…..

(this is my comment, I meant it in regards to the one who denies cocaine is used by people to be skinny)

she hasn’t got a clue :) about anything apparently

Haha cocaine its not nothing to do with skinny You are not a doctor

I doubt “the fan” will be staying with her mother. What about her father who lives there also, now that her parents are back together. Also doubt that brother Braison would be wanting a “roommate”. Did you read the Star cover story. I know they make up a lot of stuff usually, but man, this story, ouch!

Why does she insist on always posing with her hands up and middle finger up? I still like her, but she’s just getting so swanky and low-rent now.

I mean skanky!

• BrokenArrow

TheLuckyOne said:

BrokenArrow said:

Love her outfit here Smile
    —————–
    I love how her hair looks in that pic<3.

Me too my favorite hairstyle!

• BrokenArrow

O.o

Nope,just saying some people are really lucky and can lose weight really fast.
    But if that makes you happy, go ahead read what you want to read :)

RUN LIAM! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!
    Liam’s not running anywhere fast except into the arms of Miley when they go on vaca. :love:

The “marks” on her feet are actually a reflection off the metal bottom. If you look at the other pictures, you can see there are no marks.

Lol, well that’s true. You’re smart.

RUN LIAM! RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

Sorry but miley is gorgeous

• threelittlebirds

MTE. Thank you!!!!

i’m a fan….and even I think she looks like a transgender here :(

ugh miley. please stop :(
    we get it by now.

SHE LOOKS NORMAL, WHAT????!!!

lol doesn’t she normally look tranny nowadays?
    ;)

Shut up You bitch miley is nice

Shut up You bitch miley is nice

Give it a few years, she’ll be embarrassed by this haircut lol.

She soo skinny now.. what happened to “If your thighs don’t jiggle when you walk, you have a problem” ?? O_o

One word happened:
    COCAINE.

she’s just being miley ;)

LOL at the ugly tan lines on her feet from her wearing her hooker heels too much!

• BrokenArrow

boo she changed her hairstyle again

That fat guy need to do some selena video too

Stay pressed haters. At the end of the day Miley is still winning. Thank you!!!

I’m surprise she has enough clothes on that you can’t see her tits or her asß

• xAskTaylorx

I’m guessing her scar looking feet are from wearing tight heels?

• xAskTaylorx

What the heck with the guy and the video?!? Lol. On a positive note, Miley was awesome today at the Live with Kelly and Michael show. Didn’t know she was a yacker till now and that she loved saying “like” alot. Guess that’s how we teens do it! XD

It’s really funny how people like her stand up for her….
    You know what’s funny,

Oops.

But Miley does care for her fans. She actually hired one of her fans to work with her this summer. She’s flying her out to California and she’s gonna stay with her mom.

disgusting bi**!

Her outift is glorious.

Then it’s hilarious how people who doesn’t know her love to bring her down. She’s jsut another human but people adore to bring down these celebrities – people are sooo stupid. It’s really funny.