Nick Jonas EATING ALONE IN LA

BN0Na2OCAAA2Ygm

Also video of Nick leaving The Roxy alone under!

First Time flopped so hard. the song is like 80-90 on itunes. I feel sorry for Nick, he need focused on his career alone without his brothers. This new Jonas Brothers era is a failure

Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:35 am

Ia he should go solo. Joe and Kevin are just slowing him down! He could be the next Justin Timberlake if he went solo, away from his loser brothers.

I think he’s in ny, odd that he flew to LA and then to ny again tho. He should have just stayed in NY.
    I actually thought that, but then I thought that he may have had a diabetes doctor’s appt. before they go on tour. His doctor is in LA & most diabetics have check ups every 4 months or so. Plus he may have had to get some plans & stuff together for the tour. Nick stays pretty busy, so there is really no telling with him.

Hugging is security guy.. Sweet!

No joe jonas is going back to U.S

I was saying just because Blanda is staying in Zurich till July and Joe might stay with her till she’s done abs fly back together to NY.

He was spotted in LA yesterday now he’s back in NY??

Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:51 am
    He was spotted in LA yesterday now he’s back in NY??

He was not spotted in LA yesterday. The concert was two days ago?

Yeah joe jonas he going back to LA new York New jersey Texas etc etc Well in the U.S is the same thing oh bye the way LA and new York is not in europe is in United states

via Twitter: @babymegs11: Just saw Nick Jonas! (20 hr ago)

judging by her other tweets she is in LA

So…Is he in Nyc or La?

So…Is he in Nyc or La?

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:02 am
    Nick works out just as much. You see more pictures of Nick at the gym than Joe

Joe doesn’t work out as much as he used to. Nick started going to the gym frequently last year and now he works out more than Joe.

Nick left NY because Miley was going there, he was running away from her. I wonder what he did to her?

Hes adorable i just want to punch him in the face.

Lol the girls in the van behind Nick….

Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:06 am
    He was probably of seeing Liam.

lol..I agree the girls in the car behind Nick..

Lmfao this isn’t nick those girls made it up I’m dying

Atleast its in the top 100 unlike Pom Poms that only lasted 2 days in the top 100. It may go a bit up when the video comes out. I mean what did you expect? they have no LABEL.

Fyi i DO want Nick to go solo because it would be easier to stan him that his brothers. I mean even if you go on twitter you could see lovatics, believes etc.. actually like him or would him him a chance instead of the brothers. Hes probably scared it would flop like his single album but i think if he those it know he would do pretty well. Hes more liked know than before.

there were rumors going out Nick and Miley were to perform together on GMA…so he left. now he’s coming back since she left

he’s running away from her. she’s chasing him sie liam don’t care for her

====
    Lmaooo i agree especially the lovatics, you should of seen before Demi’s dad deaths lovatics were hatting him/didn’t care about him but after his adorable tweets? they stared loving him. He’s about to get to 7 mil which is funny because of his lack of tweets while Joe tweets several times a day and has about 5 mil.

People only like Nick more because they still hate Joe for breaking up with Demi wich is ridiculous.

====

Actually they started liking him in late 2010 after Joe broke up with Demi and now they hate Joe and like Nick….

I’d only like a Nick solo album if it were like the administration album, so far I’m not liking the songs Nicks been putting out :/

If that isn’t Nick than that guy could be his movie stunt double. He looks more like him than his stunt double from CWYWF lol

Poor

Is that LA? Bc the girls that saw him are in NY/NJ I thought.

Did he cut his hair? Anyways he looks good. He’s definitely hitting the gym more than Joe. He has a better body than Joe now!

Let me rephrase myself.. The Roxy is in LA, but the girls who saw him eating last night are in the NY/NJ area I think.

Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:26 am
    Is that LA? Bc the girls that saw him are in NY/NJ I thought.

• OCEANUP

he needs a personal chef or to learn how to cook, surprised denise didn’t teach him..

Well nick needs miley to be with him and not to be alone

No joe jonas has the best muscles because he works out sooo much

Nick works out just as much. You see more pictures of Nick at the gym than Joe :)

Wonder if Joe is staying in Europe with Blanda or if he’s flying to LA/NY since he just left Africa.

Nick was having a quickie with Demi.

Well joe jonas since 2009 and now

Have people seen Joseph???

lol that guy isn’t Nick. he’s too tall

I think it is Nick.

why would Nick go to LA for 2 days and come back to NYC?

no one has arms like that except Nick. so it is Nick

Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:34 am
    why would Nick go to LA for 2 days and come back to NYC?

He could have some meetings, dr appt, studio time, there are many reasons. If that is Nick like the girls said it was, he was supposed to play a softball game w/broadway yesterday evening, but I haven’t heard if he was there or not. So apparent Nick was spotted in LA
    & NY yesterday. Hmmm… Wonder where he is?

Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:37 am
    no one has arms like that except Nick. so it is Nick

What do you mean arms like that? But I do think it’s nick

The girls have another pic, but not of his face. I don’t know if they were lying or telling the truth.

Wasnt the game with Kevin on Monday tho?

is nick in dal or nyc?

Well i like joe jonas since 2009 and now

I love joe jonas so much

MICK FICKKNG NONAS IS A T BOBBY’S BHUTGERS http://t.co/haBDR1CxXv the other picture

If this were Joe, I would know if it’s him or not. I can spot that boy from a space ship.

Jun 28, 2013 @ 11:42 am
    Wasnt the game with Kevin on Monday tho?
    Yes, but a guy in broadway tweeted about the game on Monday & then told Nick he will see him on Thursday for the game.

@constantinem @BwayShowLeague @nickjonas @kevinjonas @TheActorsFund great day at The Stadium.. Thanks guys!! Nick see u THRS!!!!! Need u man!

Nick has been wearing those muscle shirts lately so its probably him

I think that is Nick in pic.

@babymegs11: Just saw Nick Jonas! (20 hr ago)
    ^^ that girl tweeted yesterday from LA

@babymegs11: Just saw Nick Jonas! (20 hr ago)
    ^^ that girl tweeted yesterday from LA

I think that was a fake sighting. The girls that took that pic are in NY/NJ and it does look like Nick from the back. The hair, ears, arms etc

Who knows if that is really Nick. It’s only from behind and it’s from a Boby’s Burger’a at a mall in Massachusetts. Why would Nick be in a mall in Massachusetts? The LA sighting is probably the real one.

From 2 days ago, he’s def wearing tank tops a lot now

For the CD ghost of Jonas the return be a success and sell much and stay in them is Joe dying will sell much he will be a God equal to Michael Jackson and all fans and family Jonas vain cry anymore will sell and live happily ever after son without problem.

No, it’s in New York/new jersey not Massachusetts

Nicholas is just fine..he’s just trying to get something to eat and everyone has to make a big deal that he is “alone” ..

normal people do that all the time..just they don’t have everyone watching there every move..

“First Time” is a good song…I think it’s disrespectful of people to pass judgement on a record Nicholas and everyone worked so hard on….it’s hard enough letting yourself write lyrics and exposing them to the entire world…everyone should try it and see how well you do…I know I would be very self conscious of that too

Nick has no reason to be in Massachusetts unless he’s become a Red Sox fan.

The girls tweeted this pictures are from NJ and there’s several NJ locations of Bobby’s burgers

there haven’t been any sightings of him at LAX or any NY airports when there usually are. Unless he flew a red eye. question is WHY is he always going back to NY when all his band is in LA for rehearsals

Are they having rehearsals? Didn’t Boopsy say the boys have a flight from NY to Fl on the 3rd? She won’t tell where the flight back is to. Since nick has been spotted in both places, I guess it is best to wait & see where he is. Either spotting could be false, it happens often.

Wait, they can’t be in rehearsals bc part of the band is in Africa w/ Joe.

Oh so stumpy.

Would we be able to see hi tattoo in that pic if it was him?

• xAskTaylorx

Who cares if he is alone? Many people venture about themselves. He is fine with or without someone. Right?!?

I hope nick Jonas dies from a heart attack.

aw I wish he actually had some real friends :(
    not just coworkers and his brothers :(

He has Maya!!!!!

Oh wait, she’s considered on his payroll too :(
    nevermind.

Nick is fine being alone. People tease him about it, but I think he is the type that doesn’t mind it. You know if he had a gf & was out w/her he would be getting tons of hate from the ones that tease about him being alone.

Joe Jonas is so fucking annoying bitch

Sorry but joe jonas is not fucking annoying bitch

He has lots of friends. He’s just grabbing something to eat. So what if he is alone. Doesn’t mean he is lonely. Adorable :)

It really looks like him

How do people know Joseph is coming back? Now!

New Nick interview:

He says the perfect girl can hang out with the guys. Isn’t that something joe used to say too?

i’d be more surprised if he was eating WITH someone

2 people just spotted him at LAX, so I am assuming those girls that took this pic was lying bc the are in NJ/NY? Plus this guy doesn’t look like he has the tattoo.

• xAskTaylorx

They are going to be in Orlando, Fl July 3rd for a radio concert…. Sure, go and stalk them now. Noo..

Nick is heading to Dallas I think.. A girl from Dallas tweeted that Nick was on her friends flight & she has to pic her friend up & might meet nick.

Never mind, I think the girl is from Dallas, but in Ny. Anyway, nick is on a plane to somewhere.