What Single Nick Jonas Wants In A Girl

Will Nick be forever alone? ‘Someone cool to hang with the guys.’ FF to 3:15.

Updated with JB talking about social media! + Nicky spotted @ LAX.

Via snazzy_jazzy92. AMP Switch Party is featuring Jonas Brothers! This private concert will be happening at a top secret location on Saturday, July 13. Enter to get exclusive passes HERE!

Jun 28, 2013 @ 07:08 pm
    he’s not a douche just hasn’t found the right girl yet

His exes beg to differ.

His exes beg to differ.

__________________________

Oh, you mean the crackhead who “Can’t Be Tamed,” makes out with dolls, places disgusting sexual imagery in her videos, admitted to being high, openly kisses girls and curses at the paps? Or the one who dated Justin Bieber (the little boy with strikingly female features and a high-pitched voice), shot a movie where she is essentially a hooker, and is now promoting a single that openly invites men to “have a go” at her, even after her mother was a pregnant teen at the age of 16 and therefore, should have known better?

Yeah. They sound like real winners now. They had some sense before they both advertised themselves as sexual objects and Miley drugged herself up.

Gotta love that Salvia splendens…..

Yes, because ex girlfriends are always SOOOO reliable. The majority of girls will call their ex a douchebag or asshole.

___________________________________

THIS!!! x2 ^^^^^^^

* His World * All Hail The Idiot * !!!:)

Gotta love that Salvia splendens…..

Yes because all of that is so relevant to Nick not being a good boyfriend to them.

But you ALL believed it when Taylor and Demi said bad things about Joe, right? #doublestandards

Your comment is a fallacy. Saying “ALL” believed it is a generalization therefore, not true. I didn’t believe it all, so your statement is false.

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 07:30 pm
    ———————

Right….

___________________________

It’s not. It IS relevant because it says something about their character and about their reliability as former Nick girlfriends. A person who is weak-minded will ALWAYS find a way to bring others down because they are insecure in who they are. Both of those girls are insecure in themselves, which would explain their lack of poor choices lately. If they lack sound judgement, then that negates your claims.

Also who are you? The boyfriend police? Since when did you date Nick? No matter who you ask they will say bad things about their ex. It’s just a fact of life.

and nick himself admitted he wasnt there for miley when she needed him so…

Nick isn’t perfect either, let I remind you he got with Delta while she STILL was engaged. That’s worse than making out with dolls in a music video.

I meant their poor choices not their lack of.

I’m assuming you didn’t follow along with that.
    Fallacy : A failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid

Actually, just to simplify it. Not everyone believed Taylor and Demi when they trash talked Joe. Everyone believes in their own shit, nigs.

Nick admitting he wasn’t a good boyfriend.

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 07:36 pm
    I’m assuming you didn’t follow along with that.
    Fallacy : A failure in reasoning that renders an argument invalid

I understood your comment, I just disagree with you. Most people did trash Joe because of them!

He was 13-14. I assure you that he has gained some perspective on being a better boyfriend since then

WOW THIS POST IS ALIVE! IT’S SO EASY TO STIR UP SHIT HERE

trololol

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 07:38 pm
    ——————–

I thought you said Miley was lying though?

Nick and Joe are both douches, end of the history.

Yes, a lot of people did but he still had an even larger support system. As soon as there’s a negative aspect involved that’s all people seem to focus on. And really, if he’s still on good terms with them, then why is it even an issue?

You realize there is more than one anon talking, right?

He still gets hate because of it! That’s the point!

Joe admitted he was wrong with Taylor years later and Nick also said that he wasn’t there for Miley when she needed him. So from their own mouths peeps!

People mature though.

Look, the guys (all of them) aren’t perfect. I’m not saying they are. However, it is wrong for you to judge them the way you are. Since when have you never done something wrong or made a mistake. We are all connected in that we are all imperfect, we are ALL sinners.
    It’s sad that a person would take the time to sit behind a computer screen and type comments of a hateful, hurtful and malicious intent just because they have nothing better to do with their life. I’ve taken some time to reflect on things lately, including my own actions, and it can be so easy to criticize others out there, but doing do only perpetuates flaws within yourself. What I mean is this: why are you so focused on what Nick needs to change about himself or things that happened in the past? Niley and Nelena were together AGES ago and both of them have moved on from that situation.

What you REALLY need to be focusing on right now is improving yourself and YOUR SHORTCOMINGS and using those negative life experiences to help you to become a better person. We could sit here all day and go back and forth about who did what wrong or what happened in the past, OR we could take all of that pent-up hate and negativity and frustration and channel it to positivity. Life is too short to waste it being hateful towards others. I’d much rather practice love any day than hate.

I’ve taken a lot of time to myself lately to do the things I’ve always wanted to do, live life, and really experience it and I’ve seen a major difference in my perspectives concerning life and dwelling on problems. I’m nowhere near perfect, but I learn from my mistakes and I’m constantly pushing myself to be the best woman I can be and a woman of character and I urge you to do the same.

This video describes the woman I will always be and seek to become.

• ThatHippie

I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school… I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy…

• ThatHippie

This video describes the woman I will always be and seek to become.

lol

I thought you were going to post this song at the end of your bible

I’m a Miley stan (not as much as before but still am) a bigger fan of Miley than I am of Nick and I hate it when Nick fans call Miley names so theres that. Don’t say that about Miley if you can’t take the heat!

That is cute ThatHippie!! Nice idea! No Shit talking about Joseph! He has never been wrong! Taylor is a Bitch end of story! So was/is that other physcopath he was with. If he was sorry it is because he felt bad/he should not have!!

Miley Stan Shut Up! And Grow Up!! You have a horrible (so – called) role model! So I guess that reflects You!! By the way what are you doing Here?

“what do you look for in your perfect girl?”

Nick: “I’m looking for someone who’s cool to hang with the guys.I think that’s a good quality. Someone thats comfortable in our own world”

“Oh, you mean the crackhead who “Can’t Be Tamed,” makes out with dolls, places disgusting sexual imagery in her videos, admitted to being high, openly kisses girls and curses at the paps? ” – You just described Madonna’s ON STAGE persona as well as MANY OTHER PERFORMERS! And Madonna has lasted THIRTY YEARS IN THE INDUSTRY!! And just like Miley, Madoona is NOT like that in her personal life. WHAT A FOOL YOU ARE!! btw, NICK IS A DOUCHE and a WEIRDO!!!!

Nick IS wierd, lol. I think Nick can’t Keep a girl cause of LittleDickitis! Have you seen how LITTLE his hands are? And his feet? Nick is packing NOTHING down there, a shame!!

OCEANUP said:
    nick needs a girlfriend very badly, gigi really screwed with him!! – RATHER.. Gigi DUMPED Nick AFTER she found out Nick was SCREWING Rita Ora! !! Nick is a PIG!!

OCEANUP said:
    ———————

Go to sleep sweetie. Your brain isn’t working well…

Jun 29, 2013 @ 01:52 pm

Nick is hot and I love his voice! he will find the right woman soon and she’ll be beautiful, nice, and smart like him, but no rush, he is 20, he has a lot of projects for his career and he doesn’t need a girlfriend right now
    _________________

Agreed!

Madonna only lasted because she thought that convincing people she was different than what she was before was a good idea! You don’t know what happened! No one liked her. Like britney spears! Miley is really like that. Actually! You should care about who you are with and what that it is like!

He just describe miley as his perfect girl

He just describe miley as his perfect girl

He just describe miley as his perfect girl

• yesaella

+93
    could not have said it better myself love :)
    so great to know others out in this world still have that mindset ;)

miley and madonna sell sex. and to think thats whats important to them upsets me :/

How? And he really didn’t say much.

• yesaella

STARTED AND ENDED THIS COMMENT SECTION:
    BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

He just wants a girl to hang with the guys. maybe he doesn’t like the girly girls after all. someone that can hang out with his friends

I think Nick wants a girl that likes sports as much as he does – we never see him at games with any girls. He’ll find a New yoerker girl that likes the yankees

_____________________________

Well that says something about the current state of morals in today’s society, as well as something of their skewed perception of what good music is. Not saying that Madonna isn’t talented, but several other individuals out there are, I believe, more noteworthy than she is in the music industry. People such as Prince, Michael Jackson, Elvis Presley, Stevie Wonder, Elton John, Phil Collins, Janet Jackson, Whitney Houston, etc.

I have absolutely NO RESPECT for a woman who on purposefully flashes her boob to an audience in order to stay relevant and be talked about. Both Miley and Madonna and even to some extent, Selena feel the need to act like promiscuous and controversial pieces of meat for men (and apparently women as well with Miley) to gawk at in order to gain attention. Excuse me if I am wrong, but to me, it’s less about what it SHOULD be about with them: the music and the meaning behind it. Instead, it’s all about image and looking “sexy.”

I have found in my life that “sexy” is not defined by how little clothing you wear, but by an internal and humble confidence in yourself. It is demonstrated in the way that a woman carries herself, not in what she wears or how promiscuous she acts. I have men that look at me all the time and sometimes I don’t even realize it and I’ve found that this comes from the way that I carry myself. I have dignity and more respect for myself than to act that way, and they see that and find it an attractive quality. After all, you have to leave SOMETHING to a man’s imagination….

I think nick is kind of a mans, mans..a guy who dones not like to get boged down in drama

Jun 29, 2013 @ 10:42 am

Nick is a pussy

These are the reactions I am imagining after reading all of these comments http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0phomlFxh1r2on9yo1_400.gif

• OCEANUP

OceanUp e’eryday doe http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m70926Dopa1rsoyb1o1_500.png

lmfaooooooooooooooo :)

I was refering to the person who had the odd idea to say that it had caused Death and Destruction! (?) Religion I mean! A bit off course. Majorly there!

WHERE IS MY BABY!!!!!!!??

Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:59 pm
    WHERE IS MY BABY!!!!!!!??

Joe? Idk nobody that was on his flight I.e Kyle, Blanda, John Taylor etc etc has tweeted since this morning :/

Maybe they’re still flying its a long flight

……………. You do realize the wars that religion has caused, right? And death and destruction would follow suit. Some religious people are even condescending, hateful or close minded if someone doesn’t fit their views on religion. Overall, I am not saying religion is a bad thing because I think having faith is one of the most important things to carry you through life; I’m saying that religion isn’t the answer to world healing as previous comments had sugested

• yesaella

I never said it would heal the world, did I? I do believe I was saying a random opinion. Did I say I was going to shove weed in everyone’s face? No. And religion isn’t for everyone and it has also damaged and caused death and destruction.
    ======================
    lmao wooahhh calm down honey i wasnt attacking you. i think people expect that from these OU comments now a days to the point where they cant decipher a friendly response lol
    from your previous statement you told us to ‘educate ourselves’ insinuating that we had an issue with weed. meaning you did indeed miss the point of my comment. so i just simply redirected you to what i was trying to say.
    and yes i understand not everybody wants to be religious, but that wont stop me from spreading God’s good word :)

• yesaella

=============================
    love, you misread my previous comment then, cause i wrote that Jesus heals the word. i never said anything about religion. religion is practiced by man. man is the one who decides to go to war and cause problems. though their reason for it may be based on religious issues, that doesnt change the fact that it was man made. God did not come down here on earth and wave the flag betwix the rivaling sides to start the battle. man…MAN….capitalizing cause people tend to forget the common characteristics we posses, such as: sin, the ability to make mistakes, to misunderstand, to disobey.
    i know its the in thing to say religion causes war and problems, but lets not forget the fine line here:
    religion does not equate to God.

and by the way before when i said i love that you know your scripture, that wasnt meant to be condescending. i really am happy that you read the bible. i wish everyone would.

Zedd – “Clarity”

I dive into frozen waves where the past comes back to life
    Fight fear for the selfish pain it was worth it every time
    Hold still right before we crash, ‘cause we both know how this ends
    A clock ticks ’till it breaks your glass and I drown in you again

Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn’t need
    Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know why
    If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?
    If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?

Walk on through a red parade, and refuse to make amends
    It cuts deep through our ground and makes us forget all common sense
    Don’t speak as I try to leave, ‘cause we both know what we’ll choose
    If you pull, then I’ll push too deep and I’ll fall right back to you

Cause you are the piece of me, I wish I didn’t need
    Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don’t know why
    If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?

Why are you my clarity? Why are you my remedy? Why are you my clarity? Why are you my remedy?

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy?
    If our love’s insanity, why are you my clarity?

• ale

NICK, I’M THE ONE!

There must be a reason none of his exes had anything nice to say about him. He’s a douche simple as…

Jun 28, 2013 @ 07:02 pm

___________________

You’re a jerk!

HAVE A NICE DAY, AND DO NOT COME AGAIN! :)

Nick’s voice is so sexy. The girl that ends up with him is the luckiest girl alive to hear that the rest of her life

___________________

You’re a jerk!

HAVE A NICE DAY, AND DO NOT COME AGAIN!

According to Selena and Miley, Nick is the jerk.

he’s not a douche just hasn’t found the right girl yet :)

You can say chapter or book. You do not need to say Bible!

Has anyone seen Joseph??

Jun 28, 2013 @ 08:07 pm
    Has anyone seen Joseph??

No and he left Africa this morning. Guess he’s still on the plane???

Go ahead and mock me all you want. The only one you are hurting here is yourself by being so spiteful and spewing hateful remarks and making yourself appear foolish.

“Anger can poison a relationship as surely as the cruelest words.” – Dr. Joyce Brothers

“Holding anger is a poison. It eats you from inside. We think that hating is a weapon that attacks the person who harmed us. But hatred is a curved blade. And the harms we do, we do to ourselves.” -Mitch Albom

You can allow hate to poison your heart. I choose the latter.

Hey, I’m not mocking I just thought you were going to use a Whitney Houston song.

Not sure if you’re the same person, but how can you even tell me not to ~judge Nick when you are doing the same Selena/Mileysus!

If everyone in the world smoked a joint at the exact same time there would be world peace for two hours. ?

__________________________

I wasn’t talking about you. I love that song! Whitney Houston was such an amazing performer!! And that song has a great message too! People roll their eyes, but I mean it when I say I want to change this world for the better and I know I was meant to do something amazing and to help others. As the song I put up says, I want to be a virtuous woman with strength and poise and dignity.

I was actually speaking to the rude person up there being extremely sarcastic making the comment that I wish we could all get along and naming it “TheHippie.” Rude much?

Jun 28, 2013 @ 08:23 pm

Why you so against weed?

I was trolling with my Nick comments to get the post alive.

_______________

I agree. Not a chance.

Hey everyone chill and laugh

Jun 28, 2013 @ 08:16 pm
    _______________________________

There are multiple people on this post.

Also, Miley is not Jesus. I hope you’re joking with giving her that pseudonym.

Paul Phamous is with Nick everywhere, he was driving nick’s car in that aly&aj video, he went with Nick to Dallas.. I wonder why… He seems so annoying!

He is sexy! But of course, she (you?) are beautiful too :)

she (you?) is (are) beautiful too***

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:10 pm
    He is sexy! But of course, she (you?) are beautiful too
    ——————

joe is sexier

He is Joe’s replacement to Nick.

He is sexy! But of course, she (you?) are beautiful too
    ——————

joe is sexier

——————
    That’s a matter of opinion but Joe isn’t in this picture. Nick is in the picture, he looks sexy, end of story.

He looks cute, but sexy no. Zayn Malik is sexy.

Again, it’s a matter of opinion. I don’t think he’s that good looking.

• ThatHippie

replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:34 pm
    Again, it’s a matter of opinion. I don’t think he’s that good looking.

Zayn is not good looking? Now that is as crazy as Amanda Bynes calling Zac Efron ugly!

Zayn is the best looking guy from 1D!

It is Never a matter of opinion!!:)

• yesaella

_______________

I agree. Not a chance.
    ==============================
    weed is not the answer.
    Jesus is.
    just throwing that out there…

But how did Zayn go from looking like this

to looking like he does now

Joe > Zayn > Nick

• OCEANUP

nick needs a girlfriend very badly, gigi really screwed with him!!

Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:44 pm
    yesaella said:

_______________

I agree. Not a chance.
    ==============================
    weed is not the answer.
    Jesus is.
    just throwing that out there…
    _________

AMEN!

Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:44 pm
    yesaella said:

_______________

I agree. Not a chance.
    ==============================
    weed is not the answer.
    Jesus is.
    just throwing that out there…
    _________

AMEN!

Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:50 pm
    OCEANUP said:

nick needs a girlfriend very badly, gigi really screwed with him!!
    ______________________

Oh Oceanup, you and your active imagination.

Jun 28, 2013 @ 09:53 pm

If Zayn isn’t good looking, I’m a ufo
    ____________

You’re a UFO! PSYCHE!

I like Paulie Phamous. He doesn’t seem like a fame ho. He constantly uses his twitter to promote the music the way Nick or Joe SHOULD be promoting. (Kevin did promote the new music on twitter) When I watched him on MTJ when they were making the Pom Poms video and Kevin was sick, he gave Kevin the “you best get your behind up and do your job” talk. The JB has been in the world of fame for so long they have lost their drive. Paulie has more drive than any three of the bros or any of their band.

Genesis 1:29 – And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which [is] upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which [is] the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat

Genesis 1:12 – And the earth brought forth grass, [and] herb yielding seed after his kind, and the tree yielding fruit, whose seed [was] in itself, after his kind: and God saw that [it was] good.

God created it, remember.
    BTW, I am still religious.
    Educate yourselves; what is actually bad about it?

Zayn is a baby Joe!

Well, he legitimately looks like my 5 year old nephew.

Zayn is Joe a few years ago!

yesaella said:
    +93
    could not have said it better myself love
    so great to know others out in this world still have that mindset

_______________________________________________

Isn’t that the truth, though?!?!?

Thank you for those kind words. :)

I wish there were more people out there with their heads on straight and their eyes to the skies like us. Perhaps then, the women of our society especially, would have more respect for themselves and actually have morals!

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:00 pm
    Well, he legitimately looks like my 5 year old nephew.

5 year old?

Well, evidently I wasn’t insinuating that he looked like HE was five. I am saying it’s hard to find someone attractive that resembles family.. Incest isn’t my forté

You guys can have fun eyeing some boys. Heres some real man candy

Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:07 pm
    and here’s the link for the man candy….. http://media2.intoday.in/wonderwoman/images/stories//January2011/channin

You know I do love me some Zayn, Nick and Joe (mostly Joe), but I also love me some Liam H, Chris Hemsworh, Superman guy (2013) and Chris Evans

sensible choices

At 20 years old, it’s just hysterical that anyone would blame Nick for any relationship problems. It’s actually foolish to throw yourself into a busy career AND try to have a functional relationship at the same time. One or the other or both will fail. The right person will come along. Sometimes you can look too hard.

• yesaella

hm never thought of it that way, good point lol

• yesaella

God created it, remember.
    BTW, I am still religious.
    Educate yourselves; what is actually bad about it?
    ===========================
    boo boo i love that you know your scripture. but that wasnt the point. i could care less about weed.
    im just saying thats not going to heal the world. Jesus can only save us and that is made clear in le Bible.

Yes. Him. I saw him in a film and was in awe x

(replying to this) – Jun 28, 2013 @ 10:20 pm
    Yes. Him. I saw him in a film and was in awe x

Aaron is so gorgeous and muscular and tall he’s perf . I think he’s bigger than Liam and Chris H

Excuse! Me! You have your religion talk all wrong Dear!!

how so

• yesaella

lmfao at everyone whos so pressed over miss utah. it wasnt even that bad. i heard worse answers that night yet miss utah gets the bad rep :(