Joe & Blanda New York Summer LOVE

joeblandameatpacking-4

In Meatpacking District, New York City. INF.

no one cares about this shit and fake relationship anymore. Everything is FAKe around them.I’m done.
    —————————————
    i’m glad now get the fuck out :) we wont miss u

• Jordan

Im so fucking tired of them especially blanda. I will stab her very fucking hard in the forehead while ugly black fat ass 2 year old daughter

First of all, bitch, blanda doesn’t have kids. Second of all you should be in really big trouble for posting threats like almost every day. Because everytime i go on a recent oceanup post, theres always a comment from you that you want to stab or hurt the person.

Hello stupid ass kisser. FUCK YOU and your pathetic piece of shit idol BL.

Really oceanup???? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA, TOO FUNNY. FUCK YOU LOSER.

But I will still stab blanda in the forehead until blood is rushing down her face

JOE IS SO CUTE

He trimmed down his facial hair a bit (still has some) and looks so cute

who iz you texting joe?

Blanda is a tall ugly annoying ox looking bitch. I will stab her in the forehead very hard while joe Jonas is watching

They both look a lot more toned
    well, she does..joe’s always been like this but he wears baggy jackets

I’ve never had a problem with her and I really think they are cute together.I wan’t nothing but for joe to be happy

However, recently it’s been bothering me that she’s 28 and he still hasn’t turned 24 yet yet she follows him around

it’s…… weird
    like when he dated ashley and camilla he was the one looking at them with adoring gazes because he was so young

I don’t know how to explain it , it’s just that he acts more mature than his older girlfriend for the first time and it just makes her look bad

I think he matured alot lately because he hangs with older people
    Plus whenever he comes back from an african country he says he realizes that there are alot more important issues we should worry about instead of shallow topics

What does he carry in that bag other than the helmet ?

nick + saychel = natchel {r.i.p}

Joe + backpack = jackback

wow the same person who hates blanda she talks over and over again she wont give up what bitch

really oceanup?? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Shut up ass kisser, if here someone is bitch , this is you and your piece of shit famewhore pathetic idol BL. FUCK YOU AND HER. GO TO HELL TOGETHER.

Ass kisser, there are many people who hate her, so FUCK YOU SHIT

well joe jonas is a adult and he hangs out with people with his age and older and ages it dosent matter to do friends a got friends younger then me and older

mous said:
    What does he carry in that bag other than the helmet ?

idk he always travel with it, even when he’s flying.

joe is dora the explorer

maybr he carries condoms

You were all saying Blanda was taller, but you can clearly tell he’s taller.

I’m so fuckin tired of them especially blanda. I will stab her very fucking hard in the forehead while her ugly black fat ass 2 year old daughter watches

Honestly, what do you get out from writing things like these about every celebrity OU post about? It’s really sad how you’re just sitting there and hiding behind your computer screen and wasting your life on this. Go and take your medicine instead.

People may be in a relationship but are not commmited! But! Yes! I agree with the person. On the serious side! It is very funny the transition from younger to more of thee adult relationships. It is tricky!!

Because we don’t like the way his girlfriend comes across

(….. lol)

That’s Her Not Him! Stupid!

I want to kill blanda right in front of her whole entire family

• Pixita

They look fantastic together but that’s not unusual. Even if he’s not ready to get married I would love to see them get engaged.

I will fucking stab blanda in the forehead repeatedly while joe Jonas watches blood run down her face and screaming

She’s look like a man

Jun 30, 2013 @ 08:23 pm

@boopsy429: its a little fishy joe randomly walked past the street with the convient 9329 paparazzi and fans

This Tweet says it all. Joe and the nasty drug dealer were thirsty for attention and publicity. Joe has fallen so low

Boopsy is bipolar….

No. “poop”sy is a fuckin nasty rat fart cunt stalker creep who’s butt hurt that this time other NY stalkers got to meet joe while he’s in NY while her fucking creepy stalking radars didn’t work in her own stalking territory

she’s just mad that she didn’t take a picture and no one told her

she’s acting like it’s the first time EVER that joe and his girlfriend are pictured by paparazzii in newyork

her jealous ass needs to sit the fuck down because we all know that she doesn’t like blanda , that’s the only reason she’s stirring shit

there were only the 2 usual NY paparazzi that got the pictures AFTER fake ass fans took pictures with joe

hey anon who wants to stab people , go stab poopsy in the eye and make the knife go down till her throat

and while you’re at it try to get her heart out and cut into pieces while she’s watching but I know she won’t see much cause she’d be dead

I don’t understand why joe hasn’t proposed yet

98 % of his friends are engaged , married or in a long term relatioship and boy do we know how far insecure joe would go just to fit in

I mean, if you’ve been dating for this long and have no willings to let her go in the near future AND can not make it anywhere without having by your side

then, you’re practicularly acting like a married couple

I just…why does he think he’s not ready ? it’s not like you can’t afford a wedding , a ring

hell you can afford 10 children if they came not just one

he gets upset about the hate him and his girlfriend get yet he won’t make a move

if you’re engaged then little shitty haters won’t have anything against her being you 24/7 because HELLO she’s your fiance

The Blanda is a terrorist failed in immigration she came softly infiltrated and no one realized the danger and destruction until she’s done with the darlings of America “Jonas”.

Who let the 11 year olds out of their insane asylum so they could write on this post? Seriously, some of you on here have mental problems and need to get some help.

Some of you guys need to GROW UP and learn to RESPECT PEOPLE AND THEIR PRIVATE LIVES. SMH… Honestly! Some of the comments on here DIGUST me. It’s no wonder I don’t waste my time on these juvenille sites anymore! Little kiddos on here are up to their same immature name-calling and threats.

Have any of you been keeping in-touch with what is currently happening via the news about the NSA (for you non-educated folks, that’s the National Security Administration…) They are tapping into our personal email, cellphone and internet usage and who knows what else. They put a special watch on you if you mention certain “flagged” words and ESPECIALLY MAKING THREATS OF A MALICIOUS INTENT TO HARM OTHERS. So if you think you can sit and hide behind a computer screen and harass people by making hateful comments and awful threats both to and about them and get away with it just because you are marked under “anonymous,” you are only kidding yourselves!

Enough said…

Really makes you more cognizant of your actions and what you write online, doesn’t it?

Okay, you guys need to realize Joe has never and will never care what other people think of his relationships. In fact more than once, we’ve seen him laughing at comments during live chats and etc So if you think you will change his mind by writing hateful comments you are wrong. Only Joe can decide his life, not his fans, not his friends, not his brothers, not even his parents anymore. Of course his parent, friends, brothers can give him advice, but in the end it’s Joe’s choice what he does. :)

that’s why I want you to focus on the new single instead of focusing on their relationship…….guys there’s nothing in our hands….weather you support or hate blanda you can’t change anything
    All what we can do is to make First Time #1 in every country
    we just gotta concentrate in their COME BACK !!
    please stop the fight and focus on the band and the new single

Jul 1, 2013 @ 06:00 am
    I don’t understand why joe hasn’t proposed yet

then, you’re practicularly acting like a married couple

hell you can afford 10 children if they came not just one

Because it doesn’t work like that. I knew a guy that dated this girl since they were in high school, till the first year of college (a few years) so they dated for a while. He decided to join the army. Brian (the guy’s name) proposed to her because he was moving to a diff state and blah blah. They got married like a year afterwards, on the day of the wedding, my aunt who taking the pictures, told my mom that they would not last because HE did not look happy with her. And she was right, Maybe one or two years later, he divorced her.

Then I asked how the hell she knew beforehand that they would end up like they did. She just said that she’s a professional photographer and she’s taken pictures of hundreds of people including couples. And she can tell just by body language and their expressions what they feel.

The dude was all serious in the photos and she was all over him on the wedding day. So that’s that.

Oh and he married someone else. Not long afterwards. So yeah that’s my story lol

I do not have eleven years more by reading the comments I decided to play with you put quotation marks around the world of you the “Jonas” this was the act of terrorism Blanda took the hopes of children who comments here.
    I do not know why I commented on this subject not because I care nothing for these people useless to me because it only takes money and it makes life pointless it only concerns him.
    Voces fans had to look over the musical quality of the staff that surely there would not be any comment here.
    I had opportunities to take pictures with the Jonas quiz and not because I am not a fan and do not think it’s cool to take photos with strange they are nothing to me.

of course, the few paps in NYC doesn’t give a shit about joe and his swiss cunt anymore. so the famewhore goes where there a lot of cameras and fans (harry styles’s hotel) so she and joe can get their pictures

this

idk why everyone is always so mad at joe…. lol

Anyone notice her ring finger?

it’s not an engagement ring, it’s a fashion ring. She’s worn it for quite a while now. Engagements ring are wayyyyy diff, i’d be more intrigued if Joe wore a ring (but im sure he wont bc he once wore a purity ring and people would bug him about it).

Joseph where is that smile ? haha “rhino” smile ? lol

Joe is with Harry styles I’m dying.

• Me

i love them together
    fuck you bitter counts
    they’re gonna get married and have beautiful babies

————————————
    Get diarrhea and drown in your own shit

i wanna watch them having sex

release
    the
    sex tape
    now

they are sooo cute together joe jonas and blanda haha

oceanup just one word about all this. FUCK YOU. Summer love? What a joke. I0m done with this SHIT.

Jun 30, 2013 @ 08:23 pm

Boopsy is bipolar….

sorry but joe jonas is not in drugs bitch