Nick Jonas Dallas Boat Video W/ Hotties

Bonfire video HERE!

Miss tx has a boyfriend and so do her friends, they were all present with their bfs on the boat according to their instagrams and twitters. Nick will find himself a girl after tour ends I think

I can’t see the video with my browser. What is it of/what happens?

Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:00 am
    I can’t see the video with my browser. What is it of/what happens?

Just Nick playing guitar while miss Texas and her friends are shown with James (Kevin’s boyfriend), Paul (jonas producer) and one other guy.

the only ones on the boat were miss tx,paige, cconnie w/ nick, paul, james and miss Tx brother who is dating connie…And my guess miss j was probaly cooking the something to eat

Maybe James and Nick are dating now.

Still can’t believe some fans are going crazy. Nothing but fun here.

I Wonder why miss TX favorited this.. https://twitter.com/gottafindjoe/status/352120559187927042
    Where’s her bf? Seems like she’s provoking the fans… Searching for attention!

That or she just finds the fans amusing & crazy. She likes the attention too.

She likes the attention otherwise her and all her cursing friends wouldn’t have tagged nick in every pic and vine. Did you notice how much all posted yesterday…weird I think.

Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:30 am
    That or she just finds the fans amusing & crazy. She likes the attention too.

He enjoys the attention too, don’t worry. He needs as his single is flopping.

i wanted to hear him sing

Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:53 am
    Yes, tbh, I had really hoped nick found himself a group of friends, but when I saw all the tagging & pics, I realized that maybe this was not the best group for him.

Jul 2, 2013 @ 12:15 pm

Jul 2, 2013 @ 11:53 am
    ___________________

Ya think?! I totally agree. #Not #Very #Classy

I don’t see anywhere that Denise said she was there, all she did was retweet James.

Jul 2, 2013 @ 10:55 am

Couple of the century being flawfree
    _____________

She looks kind of annoyed. He looks sad. I hope everything is okay with them, as Joe really seems to like her. :(

Jul 2, 2013 @ 12:41 pm

The guy that posted it tagged her on it. They were at the jonas house.

is nick still in Tx

One of the videos have the #mommaj tag..

haha..Do think the instagram Miss Tx posted today is a Criptic message…lol.Its a pic of her from Sat game throwing out the first pic with the caption..Nailed it!! j/k

sorry but kevins boyfriend ?

They seemed nice and normal at first, but then they retweeted, favorited, tagged, hash-tagged, photographed, filmed and got way too fame-whorey about it. Why be so public? Just go on his MF-ing boat, enjoy his hospitality, and keep it to yourself.

Wouldn’t it be funny if Miss Texas pulled a Delta/GiGi and dumped the boyfriend? Nick is like Svengali.

Nick & Gigi didn’t date, they were only friends. Whatever Gigi pulled w/her bf was her own fault, not nick’s. Delta & Brian were already split, in fact, by the time delta & nick was spotted out, Brian had already moved on/moved in w/ that other girl. A lot of people forget this.

(replying to this) – Jul 2, 2013 @ 03:49 pm
    don’t forget he also broke up justin gaston and miley lol

He did, but Nicky boo met his match in Liam Hemsworth. Miley is head over heels for Hemsworth.

And it is extremely funny that Nick looks more and more like Liam each day. Not sure if it’s on purpose or not. But it is creepy.

Wonder if Nick has Liam’s body now though, with all the workout regime.

She thanked a girl for defending her on Instagram. The girl stayed that she had a bf, that nick have friends etc.. Miss Tx wrote back to her “thank you!!”

OMG the more I look at Liam the more I realize Nick looks like him now. Ever since he got facial hair, they look related.

Where these posted? I don’t think so!

VIDEO GIRLS ALERT! VIDEO GIRLS ALERT!

Come on Nick you’ve got a whole song about them, you should be able to spot them.

• GirlsFromYourDreams

Haha she favorited a tweet saying she and nick should date. Wonder what her boyfriend thinks of that.,,,,,,,,,,where did you see this?

Is Miss TX the one that is cussing? Because if it is she could lose her title because of it. I’ve seen it happen. Miss Texas seems laid back it was her friend who said that..she was just having fun

Cough Cough “video girls”…..I think Nick should read his lyrics of video girl agian

Jul 2, 2013 @ 05:02 pm

______________________

1.)I LOVE THIS

AND

2.)YOU’RE RIGHT!

That is all.

KEVIN AND JOE HAVE LEFT THE BUILDING AKA THEY ARE HEADED TO FLORIDA NOW. #jEVIN

Kevin’s smile is so pretty. I had missed seeing my other boo aside from Joe and Nick.

I just think they just hung out as friends only……

• Fjsodfwge

I wonder if Joe ever met Alfonso when he was hanging out with Dulce Maria, that’s her ex boyfriend/friend.

• SOPHIACastro21

Go to this Web site and find help from outsourcing it Ukraine company because we guarantee our clients good quality services at affordable and very competitive prices.

• OCEANUP

he got lucky last night! LOL!

I think he just getting to know her by hanging out with friends first

I don’t get some Jonas fans.
    If Nick doesn’t go out, he’s “forever alone”.
    If he hangs out with a group of friends, he’s a manwhore.
    Make up your minds people!

looks like he was having fun

They are just hanging out. It is allowed. People are making it into so much more. If nick is alone people feel bad & say he needs friends, when he actually hangs out w/people he gets hated on (by some fans, not all) what is the boy supposed to do. They are young, being w/friends is normal & they are close to his age.

Last night Mama J was hanging out w/them at the bonfire they had. So it is definitely not the big deal are making into be. Plus there were more guys than girls

Miss tx has a boyfriend and so do her friends, they were all present with their bra on te boat according to their instagrams and twitters. Nick will find himself a girl after tour ends I think

Why are they not rehearsing?

sorry but kevins boyfriend ?

James Cavanaugh, Kevin Jonas friend, Blanda ass kisser.

Lol did she REALLY fav that tweet??? I mean really? And her bf loks a bit like Nick snd not tall at all.

It’s old news, but Delta was on a ski vacation with her fiance 2 weeks before she met Nick and she was wearing her engagement ring in the photo she tweeted of her and Nick the night they met. Three weeks later she announced the end of her engagement. The Australian media reported a few days after her breakup was announced that she was involved with a musical co worker from Los Angeles. She denied it. LOL.

Find it funny that Miss Texas and her friends are having such a laugh about the Jonas fans and how crazy they are. (If ya didn’t post so much stuff, you wouldn’t have gotten all the attention). Personally, I find it funny that Miss Texas has a girlfriend who’s such a bigot.

Pretty sure Miss TX and her boyfriend are dunzo. When someone asked about Nick she replied kinda coyly with “I’m not married.” Guess Nick strikes again! How many is that now?

Courtney, Delta, Samantha Barks (correct me if I’m wrong), Gigi, Demi and he tried to ruin Miam

don’t forget he also broke up justin gaston and miley lol

fun,fun.fun

wheres kevin? havent seen any post about him? lol doing dani’s hair in jersey?

looks like they all had fun the last few days