Miley Cyrus Weighs Only 98 POUNDS!

Amanda Bynes must be very jealous! Emaciated Miley Ray Cyrus pictured in LA today, via DailyMail. Fitness expert reveled to Life & Styles: ‘Miley has the frame of a prepubescent child, not a 20-year-old woman.

She weighs about 98 pounds.’ Friend corroborated Miley’s weight loss which could possibly be related to drug use: ‘She’s barely eating. It’s really unhealthy. She’s dealing with so much stress right now.’

+ new pic of MRC in the Bahamas!

good for her
    she looks normal and healthy to me

• BrokenArrow

She’d probably look alot better if she ditched the Mom jeans!

Those hight weisted jeans are hideous tbh.

those ones were so much better

• xAskTaylorx

I hope not! Bad for her health! =/

heartbreaker = jelena version of before the storm

WEED GIVES YOU THE MUNCHIES AND YOU GAIN WEIGHT!! STRESS CAN EITHER MAKE YOU LOSE OR GAIN WEIGHT. DEPENDS ON THE PERSON.

• BrokenArrow

But to all of you that say that weight less: are you guys taller than her? Because if ur smaller that’s no problem.

I’m around her height and doc said i’m ok :)

so ironic that they make a post about how skinny miley is, and in the pictures they added the button on her jeans broke when she bent over…

Yeah, Ms. Jane makes u eat more. But the thing is, people say (I believe) she is using other drugs, not only Mary Jane, and the other drugs make u get skinnier, not fatter like weed.

i’m pretty sure she does harder drugs than marijuana, which probably is why she’s so damn skinny. not to mention cigarettes.

lol no. she’d have a serious lack in tone and muscle if she was on drugs. i will say she does need like 10 extra pounds but its her body. my guess weight for her would be between 105-115

you way less then 98 pounds? Holy shit. My grandma is short and tiny and she’s 90 pounds. Damn. So small.

Not always. Specially if she’s been using the harder drugs for no more than a year, 6 months. Sorry, but I really do think she uses harder drugs, that’s kinda obvious.

Weed doesnt make you fat lol. My dad’s a pot head and he’s skinny.

Weed doesnt make you fat lol. My dad’s a pot head and he’s skinny.

It doesn’t make u fat, I makes u manna eat after smokin it, and if u don’t control the amount of food u can get fat.

Really? What is with the bag? I dont understand what this chick is trying to prove. yes, we get it you’re a pothead.. good for you?

I never got the munchies when I did it.

• xAskTaylorx

Just realized she wasn’t wearing a bra….

I loved the bag, if I found one here (impossible) I’m definitely buying it. But the problem it’s not the bag, it’s the music video, the way she acts, how she takes pics, how she dances. The twerk video made me sick, she is twerking touching the guy’s parts, sorry, I don’t think this is nice, for anyone, speacilly someone that is engaged and pretend being a good girl for years and years. She needs to re-think. Sometimes I really think her future is REHAB!!!

xAskTaylorx said:
    Just realized she wasn’t wearing a bra….

Where’s the news? This girl almost never wear bra

I never got the munchies when I did it.

I do, my sis does, some of my friends too.

which oceanup article is correct? This one that says she is unhealthy and looks bad or the one immediately below on their website which shows her in the Bahamas and says she is a beauty and looks great? Apparently oceanup can’t make up their mind.

In other news, We Can’t Stop is number 3 on billboard this week. Come and Get it peaked at number 6.

• threelittlebirds

There’s no way she’s only 98 pounds. I’d say at least between 105 and 110.

she is not unhealthy she is just too skinny for me she need to gain a few pounds and thats it

i think she looks great . i think all disney girls lokk good in their own way , and miley is deff not anorexic , she looks good

I never got the munchies when I did it.

You have to inhale it in your lungs to take effect.

DRUGS MAKE HER LOSE WEIGH

SORRY BUT DRUGS DOSENT MAKE YOU LOOK SKINNY DONT BE STUPID

HAHA DRUGS DOES NOT MAKE YOU SKINNY THATS A MADE UP ABOUT YOU BITCH

Oh yeah. Tell that to all the girls that weigh 80-90 pounds, 5’4-5’9, are adults and are perfectly healthy people.

haha skinny ? what the fuck sorry but miley is not skinny she got a regular body please ou we know that is not skinny we are not ignorants like some people in here

sorry sweety you need glasses because miley is not skinny

She’s got to smoke more weed!! Get those munchies girl;)

haha she is not smoking weed you dont know mileys life stupid

• threelittlebirds

sorry sweety you need glasses because miley is not skinny
    Are you saying she’s fat???? She’s far from fat, I think you need glasses.

well i am not saying she is fat miley got a regular body like she is not too skinny and not fat

• abc

They chose a real flattering picture too lol

Casi se parte de lo flaca que está!! Jajjaja. En serio.

She has an amazing body, looks healthier than most people. You can tell she eats well and exercises. There’s no way she’s 98 pounds, she’s probably around 110 which is perfectly healthy for her height.

• Marley

Miley is 5’5-5’6 so if she was 98 pounds it would show and she would look sickly thin. It’s no secret that she goes to the gym and is huge on yoga but she looks about 110 to me. She’s always dressing in really short shorts and crop tops and she looks healthy and toned in every pictures. She cut her hair and started hanging out with rappers so that means she’s doing hard drugs? No. Everyone needs to let this GROWN woman live her life and magazines and bloggers needs to stop making shit up. Go harass Amanda Bynes, she doesn’t seem to mind.

I prefer Miley when she had a body and was curvier.

She don’t look 98lbs. to me. She looks HOT!!!!

Im sorry but WTF WITH THE SHOES??

• Eleanor

Miley is the same height as me and I am 105 pounds and look even smaller than her so I don’t buy that she is 98 for one second… probably 115.

Im sorry but WTF WITH THE SHOES??
    ______________
    FINALLY SOMEONE ASKED THAT QUESTION !!!!!

The one’s of you saying that she’s healthy with that weight let me tell you you’re WRONG!
    her BMI is 16.6 and the lower limit for considering underweight is <18.5. So she’s underweight, a drug addict and an emotional wreck so yeah she’s super unhealthy.

Does anyone else wonder if Cheyne is Bi and he is there to service both Miley and Liam? Is miley just Liam’s beard? Is Liam like totally gay? Is that why Miley is so heavy on the gay rights shit?

‘Miley has the frame of a prepubescent child, not a 20-year-old woman.’

They would’ve been better off just starting the article out with, “This entire paragraph is pure bullshit, so disregard any possibility of truth in this statement.”

No 8 year old’s got a body as killer as that and I guarantee she weighs more than 100.

• Clauber

Are you looking the girl in the picture? She is so skinny, if you cant see it you need glasses.

I know she is working out but even athletes sometimes have eating dissorders, she just need to eat appropiate..

As bad as its to be fat is to be extremely thin.

• BrokenArrow

So this so called friend knows she’s not eating, how much she weights and everything but instead of helping her runs to tell this to gossip sites. OK.

BrokenArrow said:

Sounds like you are rationalizing your own eating disorder. Yep! STFU!

lol So all this people speculating, giving their opinions & point of views about Miley’s weight or saying she’s healthy or not have an eating disorder too?.
    So is this how it goes for you?
    You lose weight = eating disorder
    You’re skinny = eating disorder
    You talk about someone’s weight = eating disorder
    You post something obvious like you cant just say someone has an eating disorder becuase that person lost weight = eating disorder.

Ok.Good luck with that Smile

I stand corrected. You don’t have an eating disorder. You fill yourself up with bullshit. Learn to use the spell checker or go to school once in a while so you can learn spelling, babe.

• BrokenArrow

Sounds like you are rationalizing your own eating disorder. Yep! STFU!

So is this how it goes for you?
    You lose weight = eating disorder
    You’re skinny = eating disorder
    You talk about someone’s weight = eating disorder

Ok.Good luck with that :)

Thank you brokenarrow! Smile

=

Wow, thanking yourself under an anonymous name. Pretty pathetic.

Thank you brokenarrow! :)

Wow, thanking yourself under an anonymous name. Pretty pathetic.
    You’re the pathetic one you asshole. SMH! People are so FUCKING stupid. Flipping you the bird, idiot.

Did anyone not notice her shoes. OMG WHAT IS THATTTT

Did anyone not notice her shoes. OMG WHAT IS THATTTT
    They’re fucking adidas flip flops, you moron!

• xybzoh

U9WkC8 gsjrtbmkzedq, [url=http://ivmcuflpjuvi.com/]ivmcuflpjuvi[/url], [link=http://ekrdhgruiaze.com/]ekrdhgruiaze[/link], http://tyxniqyhzezv.com/

haha i bet this people in here they are fat thats why they are sooooo jealous to se miley that figure well fat people are jealous about skinny people

• Liz

Shame on the people writing these mean things. Miley is naturally skinny, she has the same body frame as her mother! And she looks great!

Miley’s been naturally skinny since forever!. It’s distasteful for that “friend” to talk that way about her. Take it with a grain of salt. That’s not a true friend.

I think Miley looks hot.

Everyone here talking about Miley’s weight (by the way, I think she looks fabulous) while I’m looking at her bag and Cheyne’s socks, lmao.

• LOLA

Miley’s lawyer again

• BrokenArrow

As bad as its to be fat is to be extremely thin.

Just because i dont think she’s that skinny means i need glasses? Ok.
    We dont know if she eats healthy or not.
    Just because someone loses weight doesnt mean that the only possible reason is thay they dont eat or have eating problems.

BrokenArrow said:

As bad as its to be fat is to be extremely thin.

Just because i dont think she’s that skinny means i need glasses? Ok.
    We dont know if she eats healthy or not.

Sounds like you are rationalizing your own eating disorder. Yep! STFU!

She doesn’t look unhealthy to me. But her friend does

I weight less lol

Lol WTF bullshit

Bullshit. At her height and with all that muscle, there is NO way she’s below 100lbs. And saying her body is due to drug use is dumb as well, whoever said that apparently doesn’t know much about the effect of a lack of nutrition and the impact of drugs.
    IF she didn’t eat enough and took “real” drugs (ie. sth besides weed), she couldn’t maintain her muscles. Her face would look gaunt. her skin wouldn’t look as healthy and she most likely would have cellulite whatsoever.

She’d probably look alot better if she ditched the Mom jeans! Also, why is Cheyne always around. Not good enough that he went with her and her mom and Noah and Denika to the Bahamas, he lives with her, especially when Liam is off working? What’s wrong with this picture? Why does Liam allow this?

• BrokenArrow

She doesn’t look unhealthy to me tbh.
    I weight less than that and i’m around her weight and my nutritionist said it was ok..

…a drug addict and an emotional wreck so yeah she’s super unhealthy.
    How the hell do you know her BMI. Are fucking that stupid that you believe this shit. And if that’s the case, I have beach front property to sell you in Arizona.

• BrokenArrow

What does Cheyne do exactly?. Does he work with her or something?.

• thecat61

Hey einstein with the bmi measurements, unless you’re Miley’s doctor, you don’t know shit about her. So stick those measurements up your ass.

She doesn’t look unhealthy for me either.

• BrokenArrow

BMI doesnt work with everybody. We’re all different. No everybody gains & loses weight the same way, has the same body or muscular structure, has the same diet or need to consume the same amount of calories.

I just hope she’s healthy <3!

Love her adidas flip flops!!!

yall are just jealous ! i wish i had a body like hers , and she doesnt look unhealthy

WTF GURL EAT A BURGER

Seriously ur gonna end up like MJ

sorry but marijuana is not making you skinny not others drugs does and miley is healthy like that i dont know who was the person who thinks she is unhealthy and skinny please dont make me laugh thats ridiculos and that pounds that miley has is fine

sorry but miley is not skinny and she is not drug addict please dont mad up things that is not true

sorry but miley is healthy you get your facts right bitch

Complete fabrication. She looks healthy and fit. No way in hell she’s 98 pounds.

She looks very healthy to me. Miley has a toned body and a great one at that. Shit, I would love to have a body like hers.