Jonas Brothers Play Volleyball In Chicago

IMG_5642

From @kamiluvsyou1: Jonas Brothers were at Castaway in Chicago today (July 8) and it was probably the most amazing thing to see them play beach volleyball. I got to meet them twice because they were walking around and Kevin stood like right in front of me for most of the game. He is seriously the nicest person ever.

After the game ended they took pictures with the fans who won to play against them and then came right over to me and i was barely breathing. Nick came over first and i asked him for a high five then he thanked me and my friends for coming. Then i got to touch Joe’s hand and Kevin was once again the nicest guy ever.

We moved over to the end to meet them again and when they passed by I accidentally touched Kevin’s chest but… I have no regrets. Meeting the Jonas Brothers was literally the best moment of my life because they’re honestly the nicest people ever and being right up against the fence meant getting some pretty amazing pictures.

Radio Disney and volleyball video under! HQ pix via britphel.

wow amazing guys

nick keeos looking better everyday and joe mehhh uglier

nick keeps looking better everyday and joe mehhh uglier

Jul 8, 2013 @ 07:16 pm
    nick keeps looking better everyday and joe mehhh uglier

OR you like little boys and Joe has gotten too much of a man for your boyish taste. Most older people think facial hair + buzz cut looks hot on Joe. xoxo

Joe is better looking than Nick. & now Kevin is surpassing Nick in looks, seriously Kevin is wine Jonas.

oh please Joe doesn’t look ugly. He is one of the hottest men alive. nick is cute maybe you like kids rather than a real man

nick keeps looking better everyday and joe mehhh uglier

or maybe i like real men like nick. he doesnt look like a boy for a long time look at those arms and face,he’s the most built one and taller than the others even tho he’s younger!!!!!!!!! i’m sorry but i’m not into homeless looking guys like joe he’s face is ugly imo and he is too skinny and too tiny for me SORRY

(replying to this) – Jul 8, 2013 @ 07:38 pm

they’re only making a fool out of themselves, everyone that has met the boys lately have talked about how good looking they are in person wich i can vouch for as i have been in the presence of joesus and he’s as gorgeous as they get.

i’m sorry but for me this http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=116391&fid=803121 looks more like a kid than this http://oceanup.com/photogallery?nid=116391&fid=803151

eww joe’s yellow teeth EWWWWWWWWW he doesnt shower now he doesnt brush his teeth this is disgusting

LOL Nick is not the tallest, Kevin is the tallest and Nick is cute face-wise but Joe and Kevin are manly looking. They’re all aroudn the same size (body wise) you clearly have never met them. Joe is far from ugly, he’s gorgeous like even 1D fans said that he’ way hotter than Harry (the ones that met him and Harry a few days ago).

Joe and Kevin >>>>>>> Nick

Joe is hot,and he still is. But now I’m starting to like Nick more. None of the boys are ugly though and none of them look like kids.
    Each person has a different taste in men.

ikr

ikr

No, none of them look like kids, but Nick is the most baby faced of the three. Joe and Kevin are manly looking.

Even Kevin says he’s not the tallest. I’ve now heard Kevin say two times that Joe is the tallest. Nick is in the middle, then Kevin admits he’s the shortest. But anyone can see we are talking about half inch to an inch difference between them. They are almost all the same height. Which isn’t all that tall.

When Nick shaves he has a baby face. He just played an 18 year old in a movie. With the little bit of hair he has on his face, it does lessen the effect a little but not by much.

I KNOW Kevin has said that he’s the shortest, but the many times I’ve met them, he always looked tallest to me. And out of Joe and Nick, Joe was a bit taller than Nick. Like if you saw the meet and greet from Red Hot Boom where they are standing beside each other (and not at weird angles) Kevin is tallest and then Joe and Nick.

Olivia Ledingham? ?@olivialedingham now
    @BreeannaKay no I meant joe. I mean he is the one I saw????
    View conversation Reply Retweet Favorite More
    Olivia Ledingham? ?@olivialedingham now
    Joe Jonas is actually pretty hot????????
    Olivia Ledingham? ?@olivialedingham now
    JOE JONAS IS IN GODIVA EVERYBODY.

Olivia Ledingham? ?@olivialedingham now
    JOE JONAS IS IN GODIVA EVERYBODY.

Olivia Ledingham? ?@olivialedingham now
    Joe Jonas is actually pretty hot

He’s buying chocolates for Blanda and once again everyone that meet him says he’s hot. :)

Lol this site has gone to shit.

maybe 4 you but yeah whatever a lot of people still consider nick a kid coz of his baby face and i’m not saying he isn’t good looking coz he is but in a cute but you can’t deny the fact JOE JONAS is really i mean really really hot and no one can beat that

Who is the idiot who “needs to know” if Joe is an illuminati or believes in God? Where do you dumb children get these ideas? And why would you NEED to know anyway? You’ve taken a total misunderstanding of a totally innocent Dj/production group from Amsterdam and completely distorted the meaning to somehow equate it with an ancient secret society that no one who belonged would admit to anyway, never mind publicize it. Nobody is that kind of illuminati and it’s really embarrassing for you that you ever thought so. No one worships Satan either. Only some South American little girl who repeats herself over and over and doesn’t understand English thinks that. Use your head and do some research. Grow up a little. Joe it’s an adult who can date whom ever he wants and doesn’t care about what kids think.

• boystan

pound my hole nick

She is just a needy Bitch!!! And so are her groupies!

Jul 8, 2013 @ 09:53 pm
    Jul 8, 2013 @ 07:45 pm

Joe? You mean Nick has yellow crooked teeth right?
    I think nick has been fixing his teeth over the past few years. They are straighter & look better, but people shouldn’t pick on others over something they are very insecure about.

• xAskTaylorx

In other news can somebody explain to me why Taylor Swift fans are hating on Joe right now? Jaylor is dunzo/caput! What the hell!

No hate from me and I’m considered a “old timer jaylor fan”. Yep. The brothers and taylor are cool. Didn’t they get to talk with one another at an awards show?

• xAskTaylorx

Jul 8, 2013 @ 10:31 pm

OMG! Then time is going soooooo fast. I remember when the album came out! I’m old(er). =’/’

joe is really ugly and i’ve seen them live. he sings so weird he’s disgusting….nick is SO SO hot i was like almost exploding bc of his dance lol

Jul 9, 2013 @ 06:59 am

Nick is ugly with weird yellow crooked teeth & Joe is hot.

Fans of Jonah is angry because of Taylor Swift’s jealous of the success she makes the awards she wins because she is dedicated to own career despite dating that do not give right it goes ahead while Jonas are regretting not work and puts relationships in the foreground or it never works for anyone who is not famous.

Nick is ugly with weird yellow crooked teeth & Joe is hot.
    i’m glad u think joe is hot….u can have him to yourself i dont want that ugly thing near me

OCEANUP, PLEASE MAKE A POST ABOUT JAYLOR.

it’s July 9! JAYLOR DAY

OCEANUP, PLEASE MAKE A POST ABOUT JAYLOR.

it’s July 9! JAYLOR DAY

Jul 8, 2013 @ 07:45 pm

Joe? You mean Nick has yellow crooked teeth right?

Jul 8, 2013 @ 09:33 pm
    For Nick fans..

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!

If you are fans of the Jonas Brothers, why in the world would you feel the need to put down one brother’s looks vs the others. If you were a Joe fan, for instance, wouldn’t you be happy about the Nick fan wanting Nick? You only have to divide Joe by 5,273,524 instead of 5,273,525. It’s one more piece for you.

Omg I just saw this cute Janda picture that I’ve never seen before.

But all I said was that Nick was cute and that I wasn’t attracted to him. I’m only attracted to Joe and I think Kevin is handsome? That’s hardly mean…

Jul 8, 2013 @ 10:31 pm

Probably cause its July 9th which is from the lyrics of Taylor’s song Last Kiss which is about Joe :)

Why are these ho sending Joe Last Kiss lyrics via twitter

You know what I’m amazed that Joe doesn’t hate his exes with their fans constantly sending him shit about them. What a mansus Joe is.

_____________

That comment was just meant for the hateful, mean-spirited people. Anybody should like who they want. But some people don’t leave it at that and get nasty.

What were Joe and Taylor doing at 1:58 in the darkness? Hmmm

“im not even going to be able to remember the boy who broke up with me over the phone in 25 seconds when i was 18″ Taylor

Yeah right taylor…

Nick is too handsome! It seems they had a lot of fun today :)
    Can’t wait to hear the new songs Tomorrow!

Joe believe in God. He is not an illuminati.

Hot men

They should post some of the action pics.

Jul 9, 2013 @ 08:12 am

Nick is ugly with weird yellow crooked teeth & Joe is hot.

I don’t want Joe for me..he already has a girlfriend. Nick is ugly & Joe is hot that’s just a fact.

Man, they suck and playing volleyball but boy are they nice on the eyes !!! gosh the live action shots ::O lol

88 degrees out today ! hot hot hot

• Shilpa

WTF? No one is ugly. They all are good looking. Stop comparing them with each other. Joe and Kevin both are hot with their manly looks and nick is really gorgeous with his young boyish looks. No one is better than the other. They all are good looking in their own way.

• OCEANUP

NICK LOOKS LIKE LIAM PAYNE.

• xAskTaylorx

Man, they suck and playing volleyball but boy are they nice on the eyes !!! gosh the live action shots : lol

88 degrees out today ! hot hot hot

They should come and play with my family! Now that should be a game. (My family talks smack with each other!) lol.

Irrelevant boys.

Why haven’t they uploaded this interview yet?

Jul 9, 2013 @ 08:51 am
    Shilpa said:

________

YES! THANK YOU FOR HAVING COMMON SENSE!

• boystan

imagine having to choose between liam payne and nick jonas i would shoot myself

• boystan

nvm i would pick liam

• boystan

OCEANUP said:
    NICK LOOKS LIKE LIAM PAYNE.
    i don’t see it

Jul 8, 2013 @ 08:50 pm
    boystan said:
    imagine having to choose between liam payne and nick jonas i would shoot myself

Nick because I dont like any 1D guys except Zayn.

OCEANUP said:
    NICK LOOKS LIKE LIAM PAYNE.
    i don’t see it

they dont alike, they just have a similar haircut. Their faces are totally different.

• boystan

i see

• boystan

Jul 8, 2013 @ 09:03 pm
    boystan said:
    how can you not like him

He is cute, but I’m not attracted to him. Ha I’m actually not attracted to Nick either (only Joe) if I had to choose tho, I’d pick Nick.

I have to say tho, that haircut suits Liam more than the shaved head he had last year. He looks a lot cuter

Do you even know what an Iluminati is??? Far as I understand its a SECRET society so no one is going to advertise if they are or are not! I am sure all the boys are still religious but that does not mean they cannot be young guys and have fun.

I REALLY NEED TO KNOW THIS.
    IS JOE AN ILLUMINATI?
    DOES JOE BELIEVE IN GOD?
    PLEASE ANSWER ME.

Forget about who’s hotter, Dani is pregnant and this time is real. Omg omg jonas baby!

Joe and Nick are going to be uncles and Kevin is going to be a daddy omg

Jonas BABY!

But when Joe and Blanda have a baby omg

Wait! How do you know she is pregnant?

Jul 9, 2013 @ 01:01 pm

Wait! How do you know she is pregnant?
    ________________________

LOOK AT THEIR TWITTERS! THEY JUST CONFIRMED IT!

ISN’T IT EXCITING?! WHAT A BLESSED DAY!

Oh fuck…
    They look…

god, they look good. Mmm.