Miley Cyrus, ‘I Love You Moschino’

mileymoschino

Shame on these two cunts, HoneyB and BrokenArrow, for bullying

that post they’re referring to isn’t even FROM *the* famous Claudia….you can tell by the lack of millions of mistakes in it.
    hers are usually ranting style and written in all capital letters, and generally include something about Blanda being an ass kisser or satan.

these 2 stupid cunts instead feel the need to demean anyone who has an opposing viewpoint than them.
    pretty ridiculous generation we all have if that’s the level of courtesy one person has towards another.

(oh, and I agree with what was said earlier in specifics to HoneyB: YOU are a dumb bitch. whenever someone points out your own mistakes, you suddenly stfu, which I find amusing :D )

• BrokenArrow

hmm no?

• HoneyB

LOL No one ever called me out before you did it now you little cunt :D Gtfo please kid, your comments make me sick and sad I am even living in this century, obviously you are claudia since you’re defending that little piece of shit.

@BrokenArrow thank Lord I wasn’t then on here, that bitch didn’t leave till now ? LMAO

no one ever called you out?
    really?

hahaha
    that’s just one I could find in about 30 seconds of looking lmfao
    ahh how stupid you are is truly hysterical :D

*grabs popcorn and watches the dumbass show*

BrokenArrow said:

hmm no?

__
    what do you mean, hmm no?
    lmao i’m the one who started calling her Claudia…..and YES that’s exactly her style of writing.

don’t know what you’re smoking

HoneyB said:
    obviously you are claudia since you’re defending that little piece of shit.

__
    WOWWWW.
    you REALLY truly must be retarded.

that, or are unable to read.

how was I defending Claudia?? when saying she makes a million mistakes (kinda like you ;) ) and is annoying as fuck in all the JB posts?

YEAHHHH…… definitely see it as “defending” her
    LMFAO youre so stupid, I love it :D hahahhahaa

• HoneyB

Shut up Claudia :D

no one ever called you out?
    really?

hahaha
    that’s just one I could find in about 30 seconds of looking lmfao
    ahh how stupid you are is truly hysterical Laughing out loud

*grabs popcorn and watches the dumbass show*

======================================

Ha!!
    I actually was watching that post and *waiting* for her dumbass to respond, but obviously she couldn’t after that person pointed out her (multiple) errors haha so suddenly she “coincidentally” left ;)
    lmao +1 to you though for pointing it out

wouldn’t be surprised if she suddenly leaves this post to infiltrate a different one now with her stupidity :D

HoneyB said:

Shut up Claudia Laughing out loud

__
    lol that person is making fun of Claudia

and that’s not even how Claudia speaks in the Jonas posts — you clearly don’t have any clue what you’re talking about haha, you can just admit that as pretty much everyone with half a brain can see that lolllllollllolllz :D

+1 to everyone calling out HoneYB for being a stupid ass know-nothing bitch!

hallelujah!~

• HoneyB

How fucking retarded are you little piece of shit ? LMAO I just saw that YOU are the one who called me out on that post you little retard hahahahaahahahahahhaha you could at least CHANGE the way of typing your stupid rants kid :D How obvious are you ? I have no fucking mistakes at all, are you retarded ? Oh yes you are, you point out my very clear and without ANY errors sentences and talk shit about them ? You dumbass are the ONLY one who recently called me out on that post you send a link to prove your little miserable point ahahahahahah :D Ugh kid, please call for some help right now :D You could at least change the way of typing or something not make it so obvious you’re the same little piece of shit talking to me now, badass behind the screen and a racist cunt :D Go fuck yourself and get lost, you make no sense and type like a retarded idiot :D Get lost

I +1 to the +1’ing of those bitching at HoneyB

she deserves it :D
    she’s a total retard yet thinks her dumbass ignorant views are what counts

• BrokenArrow

what do you mean, hmm no?

don’t know what you’re smoking

Maybe another Claudia? The Claudia i was talking about is the selena fan/miley hater that types like the comment i replied to. We called her Claudia because Sahina or Shaina -idont remember how it was- said she commented on JJJ the same thing under that name.

• HoneyB

LMAO you’re the only one writing shit to me you stupid ass cunt HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHH you are so retarded you make me laugh my ass off !! Thank you you made my day :D I love you kid :D

• HoneyB

You’re the only one little child, at least don’t make it obvious you’re the SAME piece of shit writing haha :D And your’s count ? Lmao, shut up kid :D

L.M.F.A.O.O.OOOOOOO!

hahahaha I CANT even. lmfao :D

delusional people are the best to make fun of hahahahah “I have no fucking mistakes at all” hahah OKAY ;)

lol HoneyB and Claudia need to be friends on here, ASAP! haha they’re both just as bad.
    BOTH are stupid cunts who can’t go 5 words without making mistakes when they write :D hahah and both are in such denial about how stupid they really are! lmfao its a match made in stupidity heaven :D

and where was I racist in calling you a stupid cunt bitch ((which you are)) ????
    LMFAO ‘racist’ is probably yet ANOTHER word you don’t even know what it means, but just have seen it thrown around so you decide to use it too :)

lmfao oh honey, go to school… hopefully if you graduate elementary school you can come back on here and have some more valid points and ideas! and not make 983275982739582739482374 mistakes along the way :)

hahahaha it’s beyond amazing how dumb you are :) lol not even gonna waste my time replying now, you’ve shown youre just as stupid and ignorant as your pal Claudia hahahahahaha

• HoneyB

Shut up Claudia :) Get lost my dear child you are sick :D You just proved my point that you are retarded.

BrokenArrow said:

___
    Ohhhh, I see! could be a different one then!
    the only one I’ve seen here recently is one in the Jonas posts who talks about hurting Blanda and how she hates her so much and what a drug dealer she is , and bla bla bla
    She makes a HUGE amount of mistakes in like every post she makes :) haha so I thought it was the same one you were talking about

Kinda like HoneyB, you’re getting basically a preview of Claudia right now:: making rant-style posts, FILLED with errors, and then turning into a whiny little bitch cunt when someone points out the errors to her

hahah that’s pretty much Claudia’s MO

HoneyB said:

Shut up Claudia Smile Get lost my dear child you are lost Laughing out loud You just proved my point that you are retarded.

__
    lol yes, cower into a corner and resort to thinking i’m someone else

if you cant handle the truth, sorry :( but someone should have told you a LONGGGGGG time ago that you were a retarded stupid little cunt who would become nothing.
    it doesn’t just happen overnight…you’ve had to have been this stupid all your miserable life.

• HoneyB

Um dear friend, look at your rants, and please look at your mistakes filled with errors you DARE to make up I am the one making them ? How stupid fuck are you :O ? Wow I am amazed anyways, unlike you I have a life and will stop replying to one retarded piece of shit like you are, also pulling the racist card was SO LOW even for a idiot like you, but I forgive you my child, you have a lot of growing up to do :) Next time come with something better then making up my ‘errors’ that I never made and pointing out my clear sentences and talking shit while you’re the one making NO SENSE. Goodbye, Claudia :D

• Nicole

HoneyB, how old are you?

Do you just talk down to people by calling them child and dear and shit? or are you really old ?

either way, this other anon blasting you isn’t exactly off base….you are kind of a stupid bitch on here.
    not hating, just pointing it out that you DO make tons of mistakes…but then go around calling other people stupid.
    if you cant take it back, don’t dish it out then.

my 2 cents.

• Nicole

HoneyB said:
    Goodbye, Claudia

===
    you do know you just signed your post as Claudia?

you don’t write Goodbye COMMA and then a name if your not signing it like that

just pointing it out, one of the MANY errors from that post blasting someone else about how you don’t make errors and they do ;)
    #justsaying

• BrokenArrow

Hey anon how would you like to be called? I say Barbara :)

BrokenArrow said:

Hey anon how would you like to be called? I say Barbara Smile

___
    Hahaha :) doesn’t matter, so long as HoneyB finally realized what a stupid moron she is when she’s calling everyone else stupid :) haha

(im guessing she did, seeing as how she…. :O shocker! suddenly disappeared)
    lmfao what a pathetic excuse for a human, she is

• Nicole

(im guessing she did, seeing as how she…. :O shocker! suddenly disappeared)

@ … “Barbara” is it? ;)
    lol you’re giving @HoneyB too much credit. as if her retarded dumbass was able to comprehend even HALF of what was written here.

pretty soon we’ll get another stupid comment “I don’t make mistakes. you do. bye, Claudia Barbara” (she probably thinks that BrokenArrow is saying that’s your last name LMFAO poor her, she cant help it being soooooooo stupid :(
    LMFAO :D )

for a second there I thought it was a picture of a lesbian boy or something….
    but then realized it was just this trashy white whore

Word is, she’s doing a photoshoot for Vogue today!!!

• BrokenArrow

She looks nice

why does she keep on trying to show her “chest” off …… when theres obviously nothing there?

they look like nothing more than mosquito bites lmfao :D

LOL~!!
    mosquito bites hahahahah that’s a good one! lmbbbooo! :)

ewwww she just keeps getting uglier day by day…. hahahaha man in drag indrees

• BrokenArrow

ewwww she just keeps getting uglier day by day…. hahahaha man in drag indrees

Hi claudia or her twin :)

• HoneyB

Claudia is one piece of shit and needs to be blocked from posting, her dumb shit annoys the hell out of everyone :)

• BrokenArrow

Claudia is one piece of shit and needs to be blocked from posting, her dumb shit annoys the hell out of everyone Smile

Lucky you werent here back in 2010, it was worse lol. Her comments were even more miserable than the last ones. Havent read comments like that in a while tho.

LOL don’t know who Claudia is…but DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! if HONEYB thinks your annoying?!
    fuck, you must be really annoying then !!!
    lmao

HoneyB gets called out in almost EVERY post for her pathetic and stupid ass comments filled with mistakes…and then as soon as she does, she *coincidentally* leaves those posts and goes and infiltrates another!

hahahah she’s so pathetic. :)

Hahahhahaha and the stupidity will just keep continuing

I like how you write ANOTHER ranting post about how you don’t make mistakes….yet ironically, it’s filled with them! hahah :D
    again, I like how you threw in there I was somehow being a racist….yet couldn’t even explain how that was so 10 posts ago.. LOL probably just a word you saw on here and even without knowing what it means, decided to use it….typical behavior of an moronic idiot :)
    using words they don’t even know LMFAO :D

and @Nicole: I wouldn’t even start – this dumb bitch will take it to another level again, making error-filled rants at you about how she doesn’t make errors ;) lmfao :D

• Nicole

==

Lollllz ikr!
    I find it really humorous though :D

and now seeing how full of air she is! lol all the “I don’t make mistakes” comments, its *THAT MUCH MORE comical now :D lol I kinda love it when people who are realllly extremely stupid try and defend themselves by calling others stupid instead, it’s so entertaining :D haha

they look like nothing more than mosquito bites lmfao :D

———————————————-

A whore has gotta do, what a whore has gotta do!

• BrokenArrow

@HoneyB That’s not Claudia :P. Let’s put the anon another name. Claudia does love that name. I tried to change he rname to Camila, wich is nicer imo but she wanted to keep Claudia:|

• Nicole

I think that’s too much for @HoneyB to handle

she doesn’t seem like the brightest one in the bunch…. :/

or any bunch for that matter :(

((( lmfao :D :D )))

Nicole said:

HoneyB said:
    Goodbye, Claudia

===
    you do know you just signed your post as Claudia?

you don’t write Goodbye COMMA and then a name if your not signing it like that

just pointing it out, one of the MANY errors from that post blasting someone else about how you don’t make errors and they do Wink
    #justsaying

___
    HAHAHAHAHA!~!!!!!
    obviously a dumb bitch like HoneyB wouldn’t know how to properly write lol
    she was trying to make it look like I”M Claudia, when

a) she doesn’t even KNOW who this Claudia is that’s being discussed
    b) she thinks writing “Goodbye, Claudia” is the same as “Goodbye cluadia” ….. LMFFFFAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :D :D :D

honestly can you be any more stupid than that?!
    lol most people learn how to sign a card in like 1st grade
    obviously that’s past a level at which she stopped going to school lmfao :)
    and then has the nerve to tell other people that they are stupid HAHAHAHA

what a joke :D

A whore has gotta do, what a whore has gotta do!

And what is your definition of a whore?

BrokenArrow said:

That’s not Claudia @HoneyB Tongue. Let’s put the anon another name. Claudia does love that name. I tried to change he rname to Camila, wich is nicer imo but she wanted to keep Claudia:|

__
    lol well at least BrokenArrow is showing she has some brain capability
    hahaha but @BrokenArrow I don’t think HoneyB’s dumb fucking ass would understand what you’re saying
    she clearly has problems with reading comprehension, since I already was INSULTING Claudia…and then her dumbass thought that that meant I WAS Claudia hahahahah :D

• Nicole

Awww @BrokenArrow!

I wish I wouldn’t have put my name on here :( lol I woulda liked a randomly generated name :) hehehe

well, I for one haven’t been part of this awesome battle back and forth between the anon and the dumbass HoneyB herself

but i’d just like to point out how she’s suddenly made herself disappear as soon as BrokenArrow confirmed she was an idiot and cant understand what she reads :)

also, I’ve thought for the longest time on here that HoneyB is such a bitch and annoying stupid fuck in almost every post she comments on, so good to see she’s finally getting what was long-overdue

and good for @BrokenArrow, to put on hold her bullying in other posts, to point out what an idiot HoneyB is :D
    props to her for that as well

you’re saying, it’s good for broken arrow to have stopped bullying others in other posts to come in here and tell HoneyB what an idiot she was?

lol you do realize that’s still a form of bullying, although not Broken arrow’s normal form of it (she doesn’t usually stand up for someone else when putting another person down — its usually more of just a put down)

• BrokenArrow

Havent posted anything that annoyed anti miley stans today tho…

Children, children, behave yourselves.

LOLLLZ I was watching this yesterday,

just had to comment how amazingly hilarious it is….that this bitch HoneyB decided to suddenly leave as soon as her dumbass was getting revealed for what it is: a MORON!
    hahahahahhahahahhahahaa =D

but also wanted to thank that cunt HoneyB, you provided TONS of laughs yesterday! please keep your stupidity streak going!! :)

thanks

Lovely Miley.

She’s hot!!!

I will break miley Cyrus’s father’s arm right in front of her.

Her style is looking good nowadays

• HoneyB

Her smile tho :) She is just beautiful , love the outfits lately !