Miley On Dollar Dress ‘Not Photo Ready’

miley-cyrus-dollar-bill-skirt-5

‘I had no makeup on, I wasn’t planning on getting my picture taken.’

• xAskTaylorx

‘I had no makeup on, I wasn’t planning on getting my picture taken.’

But you get stalked all the time when you step out of the house? Hmmmm…

gahhhh SHUT THE FUCK UP honeyb

NOBODY gives a shit about what your uneducated stupid black ass has to say about anything
    [apologies if you aren't black... hard to think you aren't though given the way you talk. and how stupid you are overall] :)

she ruins every post

• HoneyB

Shut up Claudia no one really cares for YOUR stupid little rants :D Please get lost dumb little kid :D

It’s the same person answering themselves again.

• HoneyB

No sweetie, this is all Claudia or her twin or some other retard pretending to be different person :D

OU: can you PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE block her dumbass from commenting any more spam ?! she ruins every post
    LMFAO, I think OU should block your dumb ass, you little twit.

HoneyB did you or do you get beat up a lot at school, in the street or even at home? You seem like the type of person, who just asks to be slapped in the head. I just need to know.

Hey HoneyB, I was talking about the comment that dumbass is calling Miley a coke whore. I’ve seen that comment before it’s the same person.

I know all about claudia!

• HoneyB

Of course it’s her, that retarded piece of shit :D

Claudia is stuck on stupid just like all the haters are.

LMAO she felt the need to defend herself. She just confirmed she calls the paps lolll

STFU. Miley in that dress says she wasn’t ready? comon bitch seriously. I mean wtf is she really that stupid? She should seriously go to rehab

ol that’s the funny part, absolutely nothing Laughing out loud

she’s too stupid to actually be able to get a point across on anything

besides the fact she’s a white trash hooker whore who’s addicted to drugs

(shoulda been her rather than cory Sad )
    ^^needed to be said

I hope you realize the majority of Hollywood has tried/done/does drugs. After Corys death with heroin and alcohol you should realize not to hate but appreciate the role model or idol you have today, because you never know when they will be gone. You have your idol while mine is dead.

• oceanupadmin

HAI KLAUDIA

• oceanupadmin

no spam on this post, miley christ must be shining down

I think she just wanted to say she had no makeup on, weather that’s true or not, to show off that she can look good without makeup. Maybe because Amanda Bynes brought up that scary picture of sweaty younger Miley recently? lmao

But for real, she doesn’t think anyone’s gonna take her photo in a weird dollar bill dress?? Does she think we’re stupid? Why even say that?

Oh please!!! She’s Miley; of course she knew someone was going to take pictures of her! Especially in that God awful outfit!

I’m not even involved in whatever argument you have going on, but I have to address something. Obviously you lack common sense skills to tell this, so I’ll help you out :)
    JUST BECAUSE A PERSON IS OF A CERTAIN RACE, OR IS A CERTAIN COLOR, DOESN’T MAKE THEM ANY DUMBER OR LESS OF A HUMAN FUCKING BEING THAN YOU.
    I mean you’re obviously not black and look how dumb you are, sweetie! SO that should show you something. OPEN YOUR MIND and stop being so fucking close minded, and maybe you’ll actually get somewhere in life.

• HoneyB

Lmao at the dumbass haters hahahaah :) She still looks beautiful without make up on :) Oh so Selena is all ‘ don’t take pictures of me please’ and she is all innocent but Miley is a fame whore for it ? We all know who is the one acting that way and using people for it ;)

• BrokenArrow

it’s takng ages to hear the whole thing. My internet gets really slow sometimes..

• BrokenArrow

OU, the captcha thing is not really working since i typed a letter wrong and my comment was posted :|

There are way to many close minded people.

• Lucy

She’s the one that brought it up in the first place and made a big deal about it, to be honest.

It’s just annoying when girls lie about stuff like that. Seems like they’re fishing for compliments.

Wow those girls jealous about Miley haha stupid little girls

gahhhh SHUT THE FUCK UP honeyb

she ruins every post

Racist ass bitch. Fuck off.

I find it funny that she would lie about this. Maybe she means light make up, by no makeup?
    You know what I find funny, is that you’re making a big deal about this. hahahahaha

disgusting attention whore, shes the epitome of tacky! and shes even uglier and scary looking with that make up, yikes her face is soooo ewww! she doesnt even look like a girl…. shes a fugly travesti…..

(shoulda been her rather than cory Sad )
    ^^needed to be said

That’s a disgusting thing to say. Have fun on life.

what an attention whore

how sad her whole life’s purpose revolves around getting noticed by other people.
    she claims she doesn’t want it/doesn’t solicit it..but obviously that’s not the case (as any rational person could see at least)

besides the fact she’s a white trash hooker whore who’s addicted to drugs

(shoulda been her rather than cory Sad )
    ^^needed to be said

Harsh, but hate to say it that I agree
    Sorry-not-Sorry

hopefully at least it showed her that hardcore drug use can have unintended consequences

it’s not all about being a cokewhore at every party or club she goes to!

=====
    no one deserves to die you fucking moron

Good thing Miley team shoot down the Lil Twist/Bieber colab. It would be a mess. Smart people!

• Lucy

Except she IS wearing a bit of makeup.

You can tell that she is wearing blush, light pink lip gloss, and mascara. She is even wearing some eyebrow pencil too, to make them darker.

I find it funny that she would lie about this. Maybe she means light makeup, by no makeup?

LMAO Disney fans are too dumb! Grow up people!

LMAO Disney fans are too dumb! Grow up people!
    OMG, thank you for saying that, finally. Unfortunately though, these little twits will never grow up.

(shoulda been her rather than cory Sad)
    ^^needed to be said
    Ummmm, no it didn’t you sick fuck!!!!

I’m gonna be nice to this girl for once
    if she’s saying the truth then she nailed it
    she looks nice

• Lucy

She’s not though.

She still looks nice, but not natural.

wow that mexican hater dosent leve yet ? because she is insulting to every celebreties i want her to leave that page that bitch

They asked her a question and she answered it. And she didn’t confirm shit.

sorry but if she didn’t want attention, she wouldn’t be wearing that. because that is such a “look at me! [and my lack of clothing]” outfit.

celebs who wear sweatpants and cover their faces wit their handbags… THOSE are the ones that don’t want to be seen.

You’re ignorant, people can wear whatever the fuck they want, doesn’t matter.

I’ve seen pictures of celeb’s with sweatpants and sweatshirts on and having a bad hairday, just smiling away at the camera’s.

• thecat61

You’re ignorant, people can wear whatever the fuck they want, doesn’t matter.
    Ikr. People just feel the need to bitch because it’s Miley. Their life isn’t complete if they don’t, heaven forbid.

• oceanupadmin

is this working?

I’m gonna wear an obnoxious attention-asking dress….BUT NO PICTURES! EVEN THOUGH I CALLED ALL THE PAPS HERE< THEY NEED TO LEAVE ME ALONE! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! :'(

lol
    #attentionwhore

Damn, she looks good without makeup on.

…and her point is?

…and her point is?

__
    lol that’s the funny part, absolutely nothing :D

she’s too stupid to actually be able to get a point across on anything

besides the fact she’s a white trash hooker whore who’s addicted to drugs

(shoulda been her rather than cory :( )
    ^^needed to be said

The title should have mentioned The IHeartRadio Music Festival but nooooooo!!!!! Too bad their fave is not gonna be there!

(shoulda been her rather than cory :( )
    ^^needed to be said
    And you are a poor excuse for a human being, you disgusting fucking pig!!!!

• thecat61

I want her gnoochi recipe!

besides the fact she’s a white trash hooker whore who’s addicted to drugs

(shoulda been her rather than cory Sad )
    ^^needed to be said

Harsh, but hate to say it that I agree
    Sorry-not-Sorry

it’s not all about being a cokewhore at every party or club she goes to!