Demi Lovato Made In The USA Full Video

She/He didn’t say the characters. she/he might’ve meant the editing, frame and camera shots because I’ve noticed the same, Demi copied Taylor Swift’s I Knew You Were Trouble, I watched both and noticed the similarity between them, you can see the camera work is basically a rip-off IKYWT and so are the shooting sets & the lighting – GYFS

I never liked the Heart Attack music video..kind of weird..this one is really good though!

u want her to sing about getting drunk and sex dont u? *face palm* also her OLDER fans grew up, yyou do realize she can gain younger fans right? …lol

A lot people did not say they liked the Heart Attack video but just the song.

I love this song and the video is cute.

this is one of the BEST videos from her

of*

Jul 17, 2013 @ 10:24 am
    BrokenArrow said:
    I like it! She needs to leave HWR.

what’s HWR? :)

Demi lovato got fatter

Hollywood Records

#279! Video effect was fast!

I love it so much <3 It’s perfect just like Demi <3 Lovatic foreverrr <3

Well done, Demi.

i love video,but song isnt that good.

• GirlFromYourDreams

I think it would of been better to show the couples reltionship chronologically instead of in random orders

I want to fuck demi lovato.

I still don’t understand how she looks so much smaller on videos than she does when photoed by the paps, like obviously they edit her but she’s suppose to be all fat if beautiful and blah blah so you would think she wouldn’t change her body every video

Ethan from 90210! How could anyone NOT know him. Ugh.

This looks like I knew you were trouble video. Smh. Copycat

Whoever directs her videos need to stop. Plus they all look the exact same. She’s stuck in comfort zone.

Demi gotten very skinny shes so beautiful. But her little 11 year old sister Madison looks HUGE!! She looks even fatter than she was in 2000 fucking 9! LOSE SOME DAMN WEIGHT BITCH

Dustin makes the video 100x times better

Are you for real this boy isn’t a bad boy and this is SO diferent from i knew you were trouble like wth

• threelittlebirds

This looks like I knew you were trouble video. Smh. Copycat
    Yea cause a video of a bad boy and a boy going to war are the same thing

• Showtime

Shes stuck in the 15 y/old themed videos… demi wakeup ur fan base are 20+ yrs old i stopped bein ur fan long ago when i saw this… i ll be 21 in decembr and life isnt anymore of stupid dreams and dating boys….. wake up..

I’d fuck the shot out her sexy ass damn.

Who is that actor!? He looks so familiar!!

The couple is played for Aimee Teegarden and Dustin Milligan

the video is just ok in my opinion but her SMLEEEE ugh it’s so sweet and so beautiful

I would fucking fuck demi lovato so fucking hard at 100 mph her wet pussy dries out and starts gushing blood

No you won’t bitch

Showtime said:

______

LOL you’ve been watching too many Miley Cyrus videos. This was a normal video. I commend Demi for keeping her videos simple. These other idiots (Miley, Rihanna, Ke$ha) who think every video needs to be about partying/showing skin/rolling around in your underwear have no taste. They need those gimicks to sell their music because their VOICES are simply not good enough.

This looks like I knew you were trouble video. Smh. Copycat
    Yea cause a video of a bad boy and a boy going to war are the same thing

Nope I think the concept is from Nicholas spark’s the notebook and Dear John not from the bitch Taylor Swift.

This looks like I knew you were trouble video. Smh. Copycat
    ______

They’re all using the same style of directing. I believe Lana Del Rey was one of the first to do it out of the popular young artists.

• EvanescenceDemon

Showtime said:

She has fans of all ages. If you don’t like the video, it is fine.
    I think it was cute and mature. She doesn’t have to sing about death to ”wake up”.

I like it!!

Jul 17, 2013 @ 04:58 pm

This looks like I knew you were trouble video. Smh. Copycat
    ______

SMH at these basics unoriginality copying Queen Lana.

Who is that actor!? He looks so familiar!!

He from 9O21O season 1

threelittlebirds said:
    This looks like I knew you were trouble video. Smh. Copycat
    Yea cause a video of a bad boy and a boy going to war are the same thing

Nope, actually. This give me The Notebook/Dear John and Taylor Swift’s “Ours” feels. The music videos right now are just generic.

• threelittlebirds

i really liked it, better than heart attack.

HOE IN THE USAAAAAAAAAAA-AAAAY

**** DILMER ****

This may be the cutest music video ever!!!

• xAskTaylorx

This was better than Heart Attack, but the only thing good about it was the beginning. The rest was good, but cryptic…

You guys are kissasses. You all swore that Hearr Attack was the most perfect music video EVER, now you guys like this extremely boring one over the one you swore was perfect since it was just her singing, and MITUSA barely shows Demi, haha. Well truth is they are both boring to match boring songs.

LOL, it’s a NO.

• BrokenArrow

I like it! She needs to leave HWR.

Made in the USA is #494 on iTunes. Lovatics, step your damn game up!

#415! it is coming