Zac Efron suffered a heroin overdose while partying in New York City, according The Enquirer. He overdosed on oxycodone aka ‘hillbilly heroin’ (Was also taking Adderall and marijuana) and had to be revived by friend. The picture of Zac is at the Thompson Hotel on Jan. 3 after the alleged overdose.

Eyewitness who passed POLYGRAPH TEST: ‘I was scared for him. If he doesn’t clean himself up, he’ll be Hollywood’s next big drug tragedy.’ Zac then needed more pills and requested that party guests buy 40 pills at a cost of $1,200.

‘If he didn’t have such a need for the oxy, I don’t think he would have let us come into the room. He was like a junkie. He wanted the drugs so bad, and this was the only way he could get them.

He went through a lot of pills even though it was clear he was entering a danger zone. He went into his bedroom later and had sex with a girl. My worst fear was that he had died from an overdose.’

More from around the web