A list of 11 celebrities who hate Justin Bieber has been conglomerated by a Justin Bieber fansite include: Drake Bell, Jon Bon Jobi, Taylor Swift, Eminem, Billy Joe, Olivia Wilde, Patrick Carney, Jonas Brothers, Marg Helgenberger, Miley Cyrus and Bill Hader. Evidence of the hate was gathered and is included under!
1. Drake Bell: He just hates Justin Bieber to his core. He’s always Twitter-attacking Justin with jabs like these: Justin Bieber is 5’6″ now I understand why you guys love him!! He’s the same height as all you 12 year olds! I totally get it now sorry guys. How does Justin get his lips so shiny? pic.twitter.com/crelaYkS7T Before I try to beat up the paparazzi I make sure my mascara is perfect!’ -Justin Bieber
2. Jon Bon Jovi: He told Justin to stop showing up late to concerts and being a prick, saying:
Do it once, you can be forgiven… Do it enough times and shame on you. They won’t have you back. Then it just becomes a cliché. It’s really not cool—you’re an a–hole.
3. Taylor Swift: Ms. Swifty hinted at her true feelings once again when she was asked what she and Selena were whispering to each other when Justin accepting his Billboard awards – one of which he was openly booed for.
Taylor told Access Hollywood, while shaking her head and looking down at the floor: Oh, you do not want to know! You do not want to open that can of worms. Especially tonight. Taylor also caught on camera rolling her eyes and made a “yuck” face at the Billboard Music Awards backstage when Selena momentarily ditched her to say “hi” to Justin. Then after the awards show during press conference, when someone asked what she thought about Justin winning the Milestone Award,Taylor replied like a total ice queen, “can we have another question?”
4. Eminem: The slim shady literally calls Justin the anti-Christ in a song. He rap: Him (God) don’t give a damn about Bieber, do Him? / What a demon, a behemoth, evil just seems to be seeping through him.
5. Billy Joe: The frontman of Green Day band lost his mind at an iHeartRadio concert and decided to bring up Justin Bieber during his meltdown. He screamed in an onstage rant: I’m not f-ckin Justin Bieber, you motherf–ker! You’ve got to be fu—ing joking. I got one minute. One minute left. Now I got nothing left.
6. Olivia Wilde: She never wants to see Justin without his shirt on. Ever. She wrote on Twitter: Bieber, put your f–king shirt on. (unless you lost all your shirts in a fire in which case my condolences and please purchase a new shirt).
7. Patrick Carney: The Black Keys drummer was glad Justin Bieber didn’t get any Grammy nods. When asked if Justin SHOULD have gotten a nomination, Patrick said: He’s rich right? The Grammys are…for music and not for money. And he’s making a lot of money. He should be happy, I guess.
8. Jonas Brothers: When asked about their JoBros career, Joe Jonas callout Justin Bieber (for peeing in a bucket) during their interviews on MuchMusic in Canada to promote their upcoming album: We’re not perfect. I think there’s things that public people don’t know about. Now it’s not that easy for people to get away with a lot of stuff without people finding out, right? …But also we never really had the interest in doing things like peeing in buckets. We try to be careful.
9. Marg Helgenberger: The CSI star was asked about her thoughts on Justin’s acting debut on the hit crime show and she wasn’t exactly singing his praises. Justin was just 17 at the time. She said on a French radio show back in 2011: Justin Bieber wasn’t bad. He had never acted before. I shouldn’t be saying this, but he’s kind of a brat. He was actually very nice to me, but he locked one of the producers in the closet. And he put his fist through a cake that was on the table.
10. Miley Cyrus: She has love & hate relationship with Justin. In a 2011 interview, when asked about new singers like Justin Bieber and Rebecca Black, who got their start on the video sharing website, the Ex-Disney star said: It should be harder to be an artist. You shouldn’t just be able to put a song on YouTube and go out on tour. Miley also tweeted a picture of herself wearing a Justin Bieber smoking weed “Reefer Fever” shirt on (Oct. 7, 2013) adding caption, “@justinbieber FO LIFE.”
11. Bill Hader: The former “Saturday Night Live” performer remembered when Justin Bieber hosted an episode of the comedy sketch show, he arrived on set with a huge entourage. Bill told Howard Stern on Sirius XM: Justin Bieber showed up with like 20 guys. He had a guy holding a slice of pizza. A guy holding a Diet Coke. You’re trying to fight through all these people to get dressed.