Joe Jonas @ Nekter Juice Bar In Weho

joe-jonas-nekter-juicebaby-jonas-pixkevin-loveJoe Jonas looked sexy at Nekter juice bar in West Hollywood today. Via thebigcitylifela. + new pic of Baby Jonas! Kevin Jonas Sr. posted about Alena: Psalm 30:5 Weeping may endure for a night, But joy comes in the morning

I have always loved this verse of Scripture. Today it speaks to me on a new level. Yesterday we were at the funeral of my father-in-law. Today, we are welcoming our new granddaughter, Alena Rose Jonas.

Our hearts are filled with joy thinking about the fact that they passed each other in the heavens. Jerry Miller left on his way to his heavenly home. I can picture him arriving and causing everyone to laugh with joy. He is healed and happy..

Then heaven kissed a little angel and sent her to us. Part of me would like to think that her great grandfather kissed her as she was leaving to join her Mom and Dad back home on earth. Alena Rose, welcome to our world. Papa Jerry loved you even before you arrived. We all love you and want to show you the kind of love we learned from him.

Drying the sad tears and now crying tears of joy.

, ,

• nolitaa

alena rose is so precious!! :-)

• cerenagee

Omg sooooo cute!!!

• threelittlebirds

i really like that name. it’s different and i like people who have unique names.

• Katy

Ummm the only real picture is of Alena hold Bucky’s finger! the other pictures are fake OU!! you better remove them,or you’ll get in trouble.Kevin or the family have NEVER exposed those other pics

• anon

Nope, that was a fake pic from a fake Bucky IG account!

• Grammy Winner Taylor Swift

Fake baby made of latex!

• lub

Beautiful. Kevin must be ecstatic. And Mr. and Mrs. Jonas, too. Finally…a little girl to hold.

• carolas

What was alena rose birth weight & length?

• liza

OMG!!! No wonder Denise is so quiet! [Blind Gossip] Baby Pillow is finally here! And wait until you hear about the surprising development in the final weeks leading up to the birth of our little one!

We knew that the celebrity couple was running into trouble finding 1. a white baby 2. of the correct gender 3. that was going to be born in the right time frame 4. whose parents were willing to give up the baby for adoption during the third trimester. That’s four requirements, any one which would be challenging on its own!

Well, hold on to your baby bonnets, because here’s what happened: After weeks of chasing down pregnant women, the only baby they could find met just three out of the four requirements. The one requirement they “missed”? Race.

That’s right! The baby is not white. The baby is Mexican and Filipino. It was the only baby available.

• nolitaa

you clearly have no life if you believe this bullshit.

• liza

Mexican and Filipino, don’t know how the are gonna cover that! those races are so strong!

• liza

This post is sponsored by Draft. Because we could all use a cold beer after this fiasco.

• liza

I knew the little girl was not a real Jonas!

Elisa

February 3, 2014 at 7:27 pm

I can just see them making up some crap when the baby’s race becomes apparent.

My guess is that Kevin or Danielle (or maybe both) will claim to have Cherokee heritage, and the baby’s appearance is the result of recessive genes. (Yes, I know the blind says that the baby is Mexican and Filipino, but it’s easier to claim to have some Native American blood from way, way back, isn’t it?)

Booboo1068

February 3, 2014 at 5:44 pm Log in to Reply

I couldn’t agree more! Between this and not getting the other addict brother help to protect an image they’re out of control. My first thought was this isn’t a car or a house it’s a CHILD for gods sake! An innocent child who is being given NO say in their future parents. Seriously, that
    poor baby would be better off with non famous, non wealthy parents who can provide a loving, STABLE, healthy environment. What the rich and famous get away with is disgusting at times. Then some have the nerve to complain about their life and hard they have it. Oh, please. I’m glad Canada does NOT have the same celebrity system (we do have one crazy alcohol/ crack addict for a mayor who is I located in two deaths of dealers and now a jailhouse beating. Why a some Canadian bloggers are helping to glamorize him especially with repeated domestic calls to his house by police with long rumours of being abusive to his wife. I guess his young innocent kids caught at home with him is not sad enough for her.

OK I’m done.

• liza

People are making comments on this already!

iknewit
    February 3, 2014 at 1:46 pm Log in to Reply
    Hahaha, that is hilarious.
    Shame on you Jonas bro and your stupid wife.

arlp96

February 3, 2014 at 1:47 pm Log in to Reply

Kevin Jonas and Danielle Deleasa…..I don’t know…but this seems too terrible to be true, but with this family….anything could happen….

kcphilly
    February 3, 2014 at 1:50 pm Log in to Reply
    Thanks for the update Ace!! I was waiting to see what you would have on the story after Baby Jones made their debut yesterday. First thing I thought when seeing the baby that she did look mixed. They will have some excuse for that though. And didn’t Dani look super happy in the picture with her newborn?!!! And so perfect too with her hair and makeup done, and diamond earrings to boot. Don’t even get me started on Kevin’s “live updates” on her “pushing”

LooLoo
    February 3, 2014 at 8:19 pm Log in to Reply
    They usually have you take your jewelry off pretty much right away in case of an emergency.

everythingthatshines

February 3, 2014 at 1:50 pm Log in to Reply

haha if Danielle really wanted to look like she had just pushed that baby out herself she should’ve rethought the fully styled hair and makeup. Also, she definitely should’ve lost the diamond studs

jem2007

February 3, 2014 at 6:49 pm Log in to Reply

Exactly…the photo taken “moments” after the baby girl was born is ridiculous….Her face was not flushed, red and uneven from pushing, sweaty, disheveled or any other adjective that would describe the face of a woman who just went though labor and birthed a child. These people are twisted.

• jen

idiot, all women wear make up during birth, had their hair pulled back, so maybe Kevin had wiped the sweat off of her face and she might’ve had some oh I don’t know sleep? it takes her awhile to get rid of the flushed cheeks while she was sleeping so stfu and go ask someone else

• ….

Um no all women don’t wear makeup while giving birth, dumbass. Also, you’re not allowed to wear jewelry except a ring, in case you have to be rushed into a c-section.

minx
    February 3, 2014 at 1:50 pm Log in to Reply
    LOL! Jonas baby, of course. I died laughing at that picture of Danielle in full makeup, not a bead of sweat on her, looking at the baby.

GFDMG
    February 3, 2014 at 1:55 pm Log in to Reply
    Ha Ha….The first thing I said when I saw their new baby was, that baby isn’t white. She looks adorable, but nothing like her Italian fake mother. I’d like to see how Mr. and Mrs. Jonas are going to explain this away in the next few months as the baby’s features become more prominent.

• liza

And the list goes on, the little girl is really pretty, but why lie? I mean is gonna be so obvious because she won’t look Italian or white, she will look Filipino and Mexican, wish them well..

• threelittlebirds

Are you done now? Go spread your stupidity somewhere else.

• boystan

he looks good in black

• shanghai

Beautiful baby and beautiful words from Papa Jonas although I do agree Danielle could have passed on the heavy makeup at this time!

• ashley

pretty sure the only real photo is the one of Dani and Alena…the other three didnt come from ANY of the family or close friends twitters/instagrams

• Ashley

Yes they did. The one on the bottom left hand corner of the baby holding a finger that came from I think his name is Bucky idk I saw it on twitter. He’s the brother of the Deleisia’s? Idk how to spell their last name. But yeah.

• Cici

She has such a beautiful name! Ahh what a beautiful baby. She is going to look like her mommy :)

• Emmatome

So happy for them! And I loooove her name!

• anon

The only photo that’s real is the one of Dani holding Alena. The other 3 came from a website and people posted them to trick people. I would take it down if I were you.

• anon