Earlier this week Samsung launched its latest flagship ‘Galaxy Note7‘ with powerful specifications and features. However, it launched only with 4GB RAM and 64GB internal storage. But there were some rumors earlier saying Galaxy Note7 will come with 6GB RAM too. Now, according to TEENA listing, there is a 6GB RAM variant of Note7 with 128GB internal storage.
Usually Samsung use to launch flagships in two storage variants, but this time we saw only one 64GB variant of Note7. So, this also indicates Samsung put the 128GBvariant on hold to launch with 6GB RAM. We will see its launch soon in coming future. As of now, Samsung has only announced the pricing in US, UK and Europe for Note7 which starts from $849.99.
Also check: Top 10 Smartphones with 6GB RAM
Samsung Galaxy Note7 Specifications:
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow OS
- Hybrid Dual SIM / Single SIM
- S Pen stylus
- Heart rate sensor, Fingerprint sensor, Iris scanner
- 5.7 inch Quad HD Super AMOLED curved dual edge display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 2560 x 1440 pixels resolution with 512 PPI Pixel Density
- Octa-Core Exynos 8890 (2.3GHz Quad + 1.6GHz Quad) 64 bit 14 nm processor / Quad Core Snapdragon 820 processor
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.0) internal storage memory, Expandable up to 256GB using microSD card
- 12 Megapixel rear camera with LED Flash, dual-pixel PDAF, Smart OIS and f/1.7 aperture
- 5 Megapixel front facing camera with f/1.7 aperture
- IP68 ratings water and dust resistance
- 4G LTE Cat.12, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC and USB Type-C
- 3500mAh battery with fast charging (wired and wireless)
[Update] Dong Jin Koh, Samsung’s Mobile chief has finally confirmed that there is a 6GB RAM variant with 128GB storage of Galaxy Note7. He said the phone will be launched very soon but the 128GB version will be launched in Chinese market only while the rest of the world will have 64GB storage.