Sony’s upcoming smartphone ‘Xperia XR’ which appeared earlier in live images now appeared again in renders via @Onleaks twitter account. Xperia XR devices with model number F8331 and F8332 are high end smartphones to be coming with Snapdragon 820 and Full HD displays.
As per the pictures we can find out there’s a power button with integrated Fingerprint scanner and a dedicated camera shutter button. Measuring 146.4 x 71.9 x 8.1mm the phone comes with curved sides. It also seems to have a USB Type-C port.
Sony Xperia XR F8331 Rumored Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow OS
- Dual SIM (Optional) Support
- Fingerprint sensor
- 5.1 inch Full HD Display
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Quad-Core Snapdragon 820 64-bit 14nm processor
- 3GB of RAM
- Adreno 530 GPU
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable up to 200GB using microSD card
- 23 Megapixel rear camera with Exmos RS sensor, dual-tone LED flash capable to record Ultra HD 4K video recording
- 13 Megapixel front facing camera
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C