LeEco Cool1 with 13MP Dual Rear Camera and 4GB RAM launched
Recently we heard that LeEco and Coolpad are teaming up to launch a high end smartphone. Well, it seems like the first one of their partnership has now hit the market. Both LeEco and Coolpad today jointly launched their first smartphone called ‘Cool1‘. As said, it is a high end smartphone.
The phone is now up for pre-order in China via LeMall, Jd.com and Coolpad official website and it will start shipping starting from August 24th. It will be available in three color choices that includes Gold, Silver and Rose Gold. Cool1 comes in three variants, that is 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM, that also makes difference in its prices. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage variant costs at 1099 yuan that is $165 or Rs. 11,000 approximately. While the superior variant 4GB RAM with 32GB storage costs 1499 yuan, i.e $225 or Rs. 15,100 approximately. The most higher variant with 4GB RAM with 64GB storage costs 1699 yuan which is approximately $255 or Rs. 17,000.
The main highlight of LeEco Cool1 is its dual 13 Megapixel rear cameras. There are only few other phones that come with Dual camera at rear facing such as ZTE Axon Pro and Xiaomi Redmi Pro. Talking about the phone specifications, it comes out of the box running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system with EUI 5.6 and features a 5.5 inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness and 72% NTSC color gamut with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution.
Cool1 is a Dual SIM phone powered with Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs) accompanied by Adreno 510 GPU. As said, it comes with 3GB and 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB and 64GB (eMMC5.1) internal storage memory.
Its Dual 13 Megapixel rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF not only gives you amazing pictures but also lets you record Ultra HD 4K video recording as well as HD 720p slow motion video at 120fps. For Selfie fans, the phone carries an 8 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture with 80-degree wide-angle lens. As per connectivity, Cool1 supports 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type C. The phone is powered with 4,060mAh battery having fast charging support.
LeEco Cool1 Specifications:
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow with EUI 5.6
- Dual SIM Support
- 5.5 inch Full HD IPS in-cell display with 450nits brightness, 72% NTSC color gamut
- 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 652 processor (Quad 1.8GHz ARM Cortex A72 + Quad 1.2GHz A53 CPUs)
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, 4GB RAM with 32GB storage/ 4GB LPDDR3 RAM with 64GB (eMMC5.1) storage memory
- Adreno 510 GPU
- 13 Megapixel dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and PDAF
- 4K video recording and 720p slow motion at 120fps
- 8 Megapixel front facing camera with f/2.2 aperture and 80-degree wide-angle lens
- 4G with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz),Bluetooth 4.1, GPS and USB Type C
- 4,060mAh battery with fast charging