HTC Bolt with Android 7 Nougat, Metal Splash & Dust Resistant Body Launched
HTC has launched the new Sprint exclusive Android 7.0 Nougat powered ‘HTC Bolt‘ in US. It is now available at $25 per month with 24-month contract in Gunmetal and Glacier Silver color options. The phone comes with some really impressive features, such as Full Metal body, it is Splash and Dust Resistant phone and over all, HTC Bold comes out of the box running Android 7.0 Nougat operating system bring all latest stock features and security.
The phone features a 5.5 inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 display offering 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution and is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 5. HTC has powered the devices with 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810 accompanied by Adreno 430 GPU and 3GB of RAM making it quite faster in performance as well as multitasking. As per storage, we get onboard 32GB memory which can be expanded further using microSD.
As said, it comes out of the box running Android 7.0 Nougat having HTC Sense UI on top of it. There is also Fingerprint sensor integrated with the physical Home button that unlocks the phone in just 0.2 seconds. As per photography, HTC Bolt carries a 16 Megapixel primary shooter with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture and OIS PDAF. It supports Ultra HD 4K video recording as well as slow-mo video at 120fps. For Selfie fans, there is an 8 Megapixel front-facing camera too.
As per connectivity, HTC Bolt supports 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC and USB Type-C. Also note that the phone has no 3.5mm headphone jack. Instead it supports USB-C audio with BoomSound Adaptive Audio and Hi-Res audio too. It is powered with 3200 mAh battery.
HTC Bolt Specifications:
- Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water resistant (IP57)
- 5.5 inch Quad HD Super LCD 3 display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- 1440 x 2560 pixels resolution
- 2GHz Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Adreno 430 GPU
- 3GB of RAM
- 32GB internal storage memory, Expandable using microSD card
- 16 Megapixel rear camera with dual LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, OIS, PDAF
- Ultra HD 4K video recording, Slow-mo video at 120fps
- 8 Megapixel front-facing camera
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 and 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4,1, GPS with GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- USB-C audio, BoomSound Adaptive Audio, Hi-Res audio
- 3200 mAh battery